[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AFRO-HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Collapse.jpg (103KB, 1022x679px) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
103KB, 1022x679px
"Scores" feared dead after building collapses in Lagos, Nigeria. What should be done to improve construction safety standards in Africa, /pol/? Building collapses kill many Africans each year.

>Scores Feared Dead, Others Trapped In Lagos Building Collapse

>Scores of residents have been feared dead and injured with many others still trapped under the rubble after a four-story residential building collapsed on the Island part of Lagos State.

>The incident which took place on Tuesday comes barely days after a similar accident occurred in Abule Egba area of the state on Saturday, killing a woman and her baby.

>It yielded and collapsed around 2:30p.m., shortly after the rain without any prior warning or crack, an eyewitness said. It was also gathered that the structure was initially a three-storey building before another storey was added to increase the level of the structure.

https://www.360nobs.com/2017/07/scores-feared-dead-others-trapped-lagos-building-collapse/
>>
File: 1499868975649.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499868975649.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
niggers dont know how to build anything but mud huts
rip niggers
>>
No one cares about some nigger infested third world shithole
>>
build bigger buildings obviously
to solve the overpopulation problem
>>
>>134987904
The more that collapse on them the better
>>
File: nigeria.jpg (52KB, 1138x168px) Image search: [Google]
nigeria.jpg
52KB, 1138x168px
>nigeria is on pace to become the world's biggest country by the end of the century
>>
Nothing let them all die
>>
Nigeria is like the China of Africa, minus the history, food and culture.

They have no value for life, they don't use any safety standards.
>>
Is there any chance of a giant Tsunami wiping out the entire east coast of Africa (actually the west would do nicely too). Because that's what the world needs.
>>
Overpopulation? Need housing? Nigeria can help! No more Nigerian princes calling Amerifucks to give away inheritances. You go Nigeria!
>>
>>134988568
>Nigeria is like the China of Africa
Are you really a south African or that same Jew larger who is usually here? Curious what's going on with junk status and the rand falling and Zuma supposedly close to being kicked out with a 2,0 billion Rand settlement...
>>
>>134987904

good
>>
>>134987904
>Building 4-story buildings when you haven't even mastered the mud hut
>>
>>134988040

>We wuz
>Built pyrmidz
>Regular building collapses

I hope more buildings collapse, they need to thin out their fucking herd "a tad".
>>
>>134987904
scores? like high scores?
>>
File: 1488726864204.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488726864204.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>134988568
>South African
>he criticizes other countries for no safety standards meanwhile whites are getting raped in their homes in his country
>>
>>134987904

There are 40 people standing on a building that appears to only suit 20 people max.

>How stupid are these people?

A building next to you collapses and you all crowd into another building doubling it's load capacity.
>>
>>134987904
I thought they were engineers n shit.
>>
>>134987904
RIP in peace all those on the top floor (Floor 3). Sometimes when you aim for the sky you miss and hit the ground.
>>
>>134987904
You can honestly build whatever tf you want there. I went to a west African country and was awed by a 10 story building with exposed concrete columns, bond beams and block. The block they make is amazingly shitty too, it crumbles in your bare hands. Guaranteed they neither core-fill or tie in the blocks to their columns.

Also saw a crane collapsed across one of the only highways in a city. I don't know how long it had been there, they cut holes were it blocked the street and drove through it.
>>
>>134989107
Good point

>highly irrelevant and blatant whataboutism but still a good point

We were greatest allies but then you betrayed us, why?
>>
>>134987904
This is why they are all better off in mud huts.
>>
File: 1500075027575.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1500075027575.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>134988891
>Are you really a south African
Yes

>or that same Jew larger who is usually here?
pic related

>what's going on with junk status
Standard & Poor's credit rating for South Africa stands at BB+ with negative outlook. Moody's credit rating for South Africa was last set at Baa3 with negative outlook. Fitch's credit rating for South Africa was last reported at BB+ with stable outlook.

In reality, not much has changed because of the downgrades, it's sort of carried on with it's normal projections. The economy is grinding along but taking serious strain and will cave if this carries on for a few more years.

>and the rand falling
This hasn't been fun, every time our president speaks we tumble against the Dollar. We're at 13.03 to the USD now, it's been worse.

> Anonymous (ID: iFR2oHhJ) 07/26/17(Wed)13:28:22 No.134988891 ▶

>>134988568 (You)
>Nigeria is like the China of Africa
Are you really a south African or that same Jew larger who is usually here? Curious what's going on with junk status and the rand falling and Zuma supposedly close to being kicked out with a 2,0 billion Rand settlement...

I know nothing about a settlement but I know he's been moving millions out of the country to the GCC countries. What's important is that ANC succession happens smoothly, if Cyril Ramaposa takes the reins I think Zuma will try to flee to avoid prosecution.
>>
>>134987904
>What should be done to improve construction safety standards in Africa

Literally nothing can be done. They can't or won't read. They can't or won't do a good job at anything. They can't or won't enforce any law or standard.

Basically the only solution is to supply them idiot proof human-sized Lego blocks that they can't fuck up at our cost. So, no.
>>
>>134989557
Not sure what happened with the bottom part
>>
>>134989078
they are scoring to see which african country is the niggerest of all
>>
Is Andrew Anglin all right?!?!
>>
>>134988452
Holy shit, people need to start dying there. Fast.
>>
File: 3422314342.png (72KB, 235x677px) Image search: [Google]
3422314342.png
72KB, 235x677px
>>134989107
Enjoy the next intifada Shlomo, I hope you get hit by a car or stabbed.
>>
You need regulation, you cant have regulation without infrastructure, you cant have infrastructure with niggers.
>>
>>134987904
>What should be done to improve construction safety standards in Africa, /pol/?
Let's send them back alll the valuable engineers, architects and doctors that recently arrived in Europe. We don't deserves them anyways.
>>
>>134989601
You should see the oil fires in the Niger delta. I saw 7 while I was working there.

People come to steal/salvage fuel runoff from refineries, load it up in buckets and shit. Somewhere along the line some idiot manages to ignite the runoff and it causes a flash blast at knee level. Usually kills a few dozen and maims a whole lot.
>>
>>134987904
afro-engineering at its finest.
>>
>>134989601
Liberia wins as usual
>>
>>134989078
a score is 20, read a book
>>
>>134987904
>What should be done to improve construction safety standards in Africa, /pol/?
Nothing. Bring all of those poor 181 million (average age 18) Nigerians to Italy. That's the only solution.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.