[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol think about gypsies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Mannettaret.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Mannettaret.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>be me 12
>at convinient store
>see gypsesses in their traditional wear
>they're stuffing beerbottles into their dresses
>move along, this is normal
>at cashier, see security guard stop them.
>"are you gonna pay for that beer you stuffed in your dress?"
>they start running and you can hear loud clinging of the bottles

Gypsies should be purged
Pic related
>>
>>134987265
>be gypsy
>be 12
>have your first child
Gypsies are subhumans and deserve to be purged.
>>
>>134987265
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc
Average gypsy village
>>
>>134987265
Gypsies are vermin
>>
Cigany are fucking trash

Gas the lot of them
>>
>>134987265
not as hated as they should be, because niggers and muds cause actual unrest day and night, and gypsies are somewhat predictable from what i've experienced.
also they're inbred as fuck
>>
Tfw ive seen one (1) gypsy doing honest labour ever
Its the real rarity.
>>
Gypsies are genetically descended from a subgroup of Untouchables from India. They were expelled. Literally, gypsies are street-sheeting dalits so terrible that even the other dalits didn't want them in India anymore so they expelled them. That should tell you everything you need to know.
Some gypsies aren't so terrible. But you know what happens to not-so-terrible gypsies? They settle in one place, pick up an honest trade or become a farmer or something. Then the other gypsies basically disavow them. And they stop being gypsies. So the lifestyle itself is a continual selection process for the worst of the gypsies to remain "gypsies" and for anyone from that group who isn't a stupid, thieving asshole to leave and stop being a gypsy.
It appears to be an ecological niche within human societies. It's evolved at least twice - you see this with Irish Travelers and with Gypsies. Carnies in North America were often Americans who adopted the lifestyle from Irish Travelers who'd immigrated.
It's basically an ecological niche of predation of nomadic human societies upon sedentary human societies. Jews do this as well but at the other end of the spectrum, and they move a little more slowly. They steal all your money over a hundred years, rather than stealing a couple of cattle every five to ten years or something.
>>
>>134987265
It's amazing that there is one group of people that is universally hated by even the more liberal people
>>
>>134989457
i have never met a non homeless gypsy
i have no idea how you found one with a job
>>
Scum of the earth garbage. One of them shot a Greek kid here and everybody wants the gypsy killed. They live in vans and try to scam you for money
>>
>>134989867
She worked in the dmv, in her traditional dress ofc. Gypsies live in houses in here, off of welfare checks and selling stolen property. Averagely there are like 10 in a 50m2 house
>>
My parents would always warn me to be home before dark because Gypsies steal children or alone after dark.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.