[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty American food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Get your dirty chlorinated chickens away from us you fucking cretins, Americans actually eat chlorinated chickens, what other american foods are like this? fuck trading with them, I'm surprised most Americans aren't vegan, look at your fucking food, holy shit! what about the water? I wonder how chlorinated that is.
>>
>>134985156
Get your dirty threads away from us you fucking cretins, flag hiders actually like these thresds, what other fags are like this? fuck trading with them, I'm surprised most flag hiders don't have cancer, look at your fucking posts, holy shit! what about the replies? I wonder how shitty they are.
>>
>>134985327
t. butthurt American who doesn't have normal food
enjoy them lovely chlorine chickens lad
>>
>>134985395
t. Some faggot literally anywhere, probably canada
>>
>>134985156
Look leaf, next time dont tell the border guards you bought chicken and they wont have to take it away from you.
>>
>>134985156
ITT another leafposter who got his illegally smuggled chicken confiscated at the border.
>>
>America claims to be 1st World
>still hasn't eliminated Bovine Leukaemia Virus by not sharing needles between cows
>still hasn't banned hydrogenated fat
>can't provide the residents of major cities drinkable tap water

Explain yourselves Amerisharts?
>>
>>134987686
>America claims to be 1st World
We are, not just 1st World, but #1 in the world.
>still hasn't eliminated Bovine Leukaemia Virus by not sharing needles between cows
If you can think of a better way to save money on needles, I'd like to hear it.
>still hasn't banned hydrogenated fat
That's the result of cuck liberal lobbyists who keep fucking up what's in our food. See movie "Fat Head"
>can't provide the residents of major cities drinkable tap water
Just black cities.

That sufficient, my potato nigger friend?
>>
>>134988387

>we're le nombre uno
China has a better economy.
Nords have a better life quality, for now.

>save a penny on needles
>get fed cancer meat sprayed with ammonia

You're so fucking dumb you're actually defending meat industry lobbyists because it saves (((them))) money.

>it's okay if the govt spends billions on Israeli aid but doesn't bother fixing our water supply

Just for this one reason alone you cannnot be considered a developed country.
>>
File: American_issue.jpg (762KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
American_issue.jpg
762KB, 2592x1458px
>>134989140
Hahahahahahaha, did you get deported? Why you so mad faggot?

I love it when eurocucks try to hate on us, fucking love it.
>>
>>134989140
>China has a better economy.
China superpower by 2020!!

>save a penny on needles
okay, so you can't come up with a better way to save money on needles. If it were 1 needle a year, yeah, you might have a point, except it's tens of millions. If you can come up with a better way to save money, again, I'd like to hear it, if not, then slag off.

>doesn't bother fixing our water supply
I already addressed this, it's only nigger cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit#Race_and_ethnicity

You expect the <7% of the white people in the city to fix the problem that the >80% black population created?

America is a great place because niggers who run niggers cities have the freedom to run them into the ground.
>>
>>134989668
>nigger cities
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>134989668
>>134989668
>save money on needles

Confirmed for texas cancer farmer.

You don't save money on needles, throw them out like the over 20 countries that do and have eliminated BLV.

>black cites

So Detroit and LA are somehow NOT a part of USA.

The mental gymnastics of someone in denial of their shitty standards of life is truly a sight to behold.
>>
>>134990065
>So Detroit and LA are somehow NOT a part of USA.
Correct.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.