[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

migrant HAPPENING - MERKEL BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

European court rules that Merkels opening of borders and shutting down Dublin rules was illegal.

European border states are responsible for examining the status of asylum seekers.

>they have to go back

http://images.derstandard.at/2017/07/26/CP170086DE.pdf

>http://derstandard.at/2000061805174/EuGH-Grenzoeffnungen-2015-und-2016-fuer-Fluechtlinge-waren-rechtswidrig

>https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2017-07/cp170086en.pdf
>>
Fake and gay. Frau Führer would never allow such a decision in the Fourth Kike.
>>
>>134982574
DUBLIN IS STILL IN EFFECT :^)
>>
>>134982763
>Sorry, Hans, we can't take the refugees back because they'll suffer inhumane treatment here.

Looks like Slovenia has you over a barrel.
>>
>>134983183
>Slovenia
croatia is responsible for it
>>
>>134983248
They'll both just say that they can't take them back because they'll suffer inhumane treatment there. They'll say they don't have enough money to house them all while their applications are processed.
>>
It's ironic that they call them Dublin rules when Ireland is a country they'd never arrive in first
>>
>>134982227
fight the good fight and kick that bitches ass no more muslims
>>
>>134983353
that's not the point you nitwit.

Merkel said Dublin is irrelevant because of muh humanitarian reasons and she and other heads of government tried to singlehandedly shut down democratic laws.

now the court ruled they were in the wrong. wait and see if somebody starts suing government agencies for reperations.
>>
>>134982227
Nice. Heard about that earlier on the radio but they hadn't come to a conclusion yet by that point.

Sadly, it won't do anything. The only people who could hold Merkel responsible for it are in on it.
No one has taken any responsibility for their fuck ups in years - if only one of them is forced to step down, all of them will fall. Which is exactly why they won't allow it, they stand or fall together with Merkel.
>>
>>134984210
I hope you're right. I'm just saying that we should be cautious. Mutti used the "we can't send them back to Libya because they could be in danger" excuse for the ships. It seems the court gave her an opening to use that excuse here.

She could easily say that Slovenia and Croatia don't have the resources to handle all these migrants in a "humane" way.
>>
>>134984393
>She could easily say that Slovenia and Croatia don't have the resources
that's the point i was trying so make.

she can't just 'say' things, at least not in the legal way. she has to abide to some rules. money is a great motivation. if some country like France or Poland decides 'hey, Merkel did it so Germany has to pay for it since they broke the law in the first place' then money has to be paid.

the whole situation is about money. Fuck Germany and let them pay for the mess.
>>
>>134984393
That's exactly what the ruling said though - she cannot suspend laws just because "muh humanitarianism".
>>
File: 1499428668820.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499428668820.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
shocker - the legalistic subrace of germans are hypocrites who ignore real laws and race reality in favour of their own twisted suicidal fantasies.
picking wars they couldn't win was excusable a century ago, at this point it's worthy only of contempt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.