[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSTRIA YES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Ok /pol/ you will fucking love this

>Austrian sugar mamas are fucking refugees in exchange for presents.
http://www.dasbiber.at/content/sugar-mamas-und-ihre-fluechtlinge

>With the wave of refugees in 2015 many young men came to Austria. In their homeland they had a job, an apartment, money, a girlfriend - in Austria they have nothing. "It is difficult to find a girlfriend here, many young women are afraid of refugees," says Hasan.

>"I asked Linda about the rent, but she said she owned the apartment, I don't have to pay anything, just take care of her dog while she is at work," Hasan continued. When Linda comes home from work, Hasan goes to the gym. "But Linda did not want me to train in the gym, there were so many women and foreigners," she says. "So got me a membership at a more exclusive gym and pays 120 euros a month for his workout. "She always drove me to the gym and waited for me in a cafe near the gym. Then we went back home together. "

>Hasan feels dependent on her after half a year. "She wants sex with me four times a day, I am a sex machine for her, no more"

>She pays for his gym membership, his clothes, sports equipment, and his cell phone bill.

>She wants me to be available just for her "says Hasan. She does not believe she loves him. "She does not want her friends to know about me, she just wants sex from me, nothing else," he is sure. In order that their friends don't find out about Hasan, she travels with him to Italy, Croatia and Hungary.

>When my 35-year-old colleague Bilal from the biber refugee academy told me that he has friends and acquaintances, who were approached by Austrian women, I asked around in our biber refugee course. Many of the men had several stories about meeting with older women who have invited them home and hoping to have sex with the young refugees.
>>
>>134979624
i thought dogs were haraam
>>
File: 585161750.jpg (106KB, 464x371px) Image search: [Google]
585161750.jpg
106KB, 464x371px
And this is why i don't date White women. They literally have no morals and have turned their back on their people, culture and history.

Latinas all the way baby!
>>
Clickbait. Go somewhere else
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (461KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
461KB, 2048x1365px
>>134980349
>have turned their back on their history
>>
>>134980349
And.... you're literally no different, no wonder """"white"""" Amerikikes are going extinct.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (6KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6KB, 217x232px
>>134980810
>>134980810

>implying latinas don't have European blood and there are no light skinned latinas.
>implying you believe that whites are going extinct.
>implying that White people don't extensively populate north and south america, Europe, Australia, new Zealand and various other parts of the globe.
>Implying white people don't have babies.

Shut the fuuk up sir, as a white man i don't need White women, latinas are simply better in every single way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.