[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tucker CUCK carlson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: cuck.jpg (22KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
22KB, 630x565px
so this idiot is saying Trump is wrong to attack Sessions wtf ? Trump is clearly playing 4D chess .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOTtBgSvZ_E
>>
>>134975161
Bow tie and Loafers
>>
>>134975485
that should of been the first clue
>>
its cause sessions is playing 6D checkers
>>
>>134975161

Sessions was by far Trump's worst choice (for us anyway).

It's not a surprise.

But he was someone the more normie conservatives could be comfortable with because "muh tough on crime".

Just about the only good thing he had going for him (for us) was his stance on illegals.

But he's mostly been a let down.

I do think it's weird as fuck that Trump is having such a public tantrum about it though.
>>
>>134975161
>KEK
>Trump is clearly playing 4D chess .

Do you realize that if Trump is playing 4D chess this is EXACTLY the type of response he wants pundits to make? Tucker is helping to show the divide that exists between Trump and Sessions so when Sessions drops the hammer on the swamp it will appear as if he is operating free and clear of the White House influence.

If and when the hammer drops the Left is going to cry FASCISM and say Trumps is destroying democracy with his lies and they'll say he's becoming Hitler and that he needs to be removed. Their preservation will then entirely depend on Trumps removal from office. It's clear they've tried their best to get him impeached already.

So what i'm saying it that not only is Tuck not cucked. Tuck is helping the President Tuck the cucks.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 619x351px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 619x351px
>>134975161
REMINDER
>>
>>134975161
>djt attacks sessions for a retarded reason
>sessions must be the bad guy
keep drinking that kool aid niggers
>>
>>134976122
He's savage on illegal immigration give him a break
>>
File: IMG_7377.png (98KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7377.png
98KB, 600x441px
>>134976177
>>
>>134976694
this and he has the record to back it up
why the hell are is everyone viciously attacking him all of a sudden? just because AG did 1 thing POTUS didn't like?
>>
>>134976492
>>134976270
fuck off shills
>>
>>134976984
1 thing is more then enough fuck him and anyone else that stands in Trumps way
>>
>>134976984

I mean, I never liked him - But he supported Trump right at the beginning when most others wouldn't, and despite all his other retardation, he was serious about the illegal immigration problem.

I honestly don't know what the fuck went on behind the scenes for Trump to lose it like that on him, so publically.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.