[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live in a white ethnostate or a melting pot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1293.jpg (72KB, 634x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
72KB, 634x396px
Orania
> Whites only
> ZERO crime
> ZERO littering
> Has its own currency, the Ora
> Has its own Central Bank and is privately owned land controlled by its own municipal council.
> Shops can keep their doors unlocked at night so people can leave their money on the counter after it's closed without worrying about anything being stolen.
> Population is growing 9 - 10% every year.
> Currently hosts over 1,000 residents

Detroit
> Majority black
> Crime rate is 105% higher than the National average
> In 2011, Detroit ranked dead last out of 27 North American cities in Siemens’ U.S. and Canada Green City Index, which measured environmental performance across nine categories, including waste.
> Uses the Dollar. If an economic collapse happens, Detroit will be one of the places to be hit the hardest by citywide chimpouts.
> Stores are unsafe, due to robberies, and people can't sleep at night without hammering boards of wood over their windows and sleeping with a loaded shotgun with 20 of the meanest attack dogs in the world and the city streets aren't safe for venturing at night. You might get raped. Or worse.
> Detroit has had the most dramatic decline in population of the past 60 years (down 1,135,791) and the second largest percentage decline in total. The population collapse has resulted in large numbers of abandoned homes and commercial buildings, and areas of the city hit hard by urban decay.
> Has a population of 713,777 residents, as of 2010.
>>
File: SMdzkzKsjy-10.png (57KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
SMdzkzKsjy-10.png
57KB, 300x250px
bumpo
>>
>>134974554
whats this thread for?
>>
File: 87c.jpg (36KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
87c.jpg
36KB, 600x520px
>>134974554
>Has its own currency, the Ora
>>
>>134974554
Cool larp bro
>>
I already live in Poland.
>>
>>134978049
wisdom
>>
>>134978049
>>134979792
c...c-can i join you guys... p-please...
>>
>>134976186
Just googled it, turns out OP isnt larping...
The catch, that town is located in south africa, so surrounded by hostile black people with guns.
>>
orania is the future of western civilization. come home white man. create your own white cities now!!!!
>>
>>134979991
And they all speak Afrikans and you need to be an Afrikaner.
>>
>>134980152
Do you think there would be any way for people to do this in the US?
>>
>>134980271
We need to start homesteading the national forests of CANADA and the united states at least. They are 90% and 35% national forest respectively. otherwise do what the oranians did and form and corporation that votes on whos allowed on the property of the city.
>>
>>134974554
White ethnostate the way our founding fathers intended for this country to be.

>for us and our posterity
t. the preamble of the US constitution

>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race.
t. John C. Calhoun after the conquest of mexico
>>
>>134974554
>> Population is growing 9 - 10% every year.

i wish man, but its really not. the village exists for twenty years now. slow slow growth and complains of too little females.

however, school achievements are very high and lots of kids are being born there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.