[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What evidence indicates that the holocaust occured?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I have heard so many claims that many things didn't exist, but in reality, what evidence is there for the Shoah?
>>
>>134968622
A lot of Jews (along with everyone else) starved to death when Allies cut off the supply lines to Germany. Things got bad in the concentration camps (along with everywhere else) after that.
>>
>>134968622
My great grandfather being forced to work on the russian front. Grandmother and great aunt both have horrible stories. I am not saying that every ethnic group isnt trying to advance its own, just saying this shit happened.
>>
>>134968734
So is this Germany's fault, or the allies?
>>
>>134968921
Are stories trustable as evidence for a historic event?
>>
>>134969217
Why don't we compare the two of them
Germany:
>Relocated Jews due to them being an occupying force in their country
>Gave them theaters, pools, gardens, etc

America:
>Cut off supply line to put a stop to the supposed systematic execution of Jews
>Jews starve to death
>German citizens starve to death

Which one do you think did the most harm to the Jews?
>>
>>134969250
I think first hand accounts of someone who was there and can corroborate a lot of historic shit is a better source than some retards on the internet.
>>
>>134968921
found the jew
>>
File: Hypocrite.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.png
13KB, 208x243px
>Someone testified in the trails that the Nazis built a traincar slingshot into a gas chamber for the Jews.
Anyone taking that serious needs become a hermit.
>>
File: borat.jpg (11KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
11KB, 300x245px
>>134968921
Shekelstein, get out of my country you fucking hook nosed kike.

Go live in the concentration camp known as Israel.
>>
>>134968622
No. But it really should have. Wouldn't have had half the problems we do today.
>>
>>134969806
catholic actually
>>
>>134970032
Hey look, it did the thing where it switches from ethnicity to religion as is convenient for it.
Everyone point at his curly hair and laugh.
>>
>>134970192
I am undoubtedly whiter than you, 6'2", physically fit. If I were in the days of the Nazi era I would most likely have joined in, I am secure enough to admit that. Theres a part of all of us that can understand what happened back then. How can you call out identity politics when the left uses it as a disgusting scheme, yet still believe that people should be discriminated against based on their race? What are you some kind of post modernist? The real red pill is realizing that although races have differences in genetics and backgrounds, that our behavior is dictated by more than that.
>>
>>134970908
>How can you call out identity politics when the left uses it as a disgusting scheme, yet still believe that people should be discriminated against based on their race?
Literal strawmanning. Where did I even do this, Mordecai?
>>
>>134968622
My grandfather swears he saw them gas sixty trill.. no wait I mean gorillion jews and turn them into lampshades. Believe him, goys, anecdotal evidence is suddenly considered valuable and reliable when discussing this one topic.
>>
>>134971450
While i agree with you our grandparents should never have participated this war, I wouldn't degrade them for their sacrifice, They didn't have access to information like they do now. Before my Grandpa died, who fought in Britain defending from Luftwaffe, told me he would never have fought if he knew what his country would turn out the way it did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.