[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you accepted Satan, lord and savior, into your heart?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

http://archive.is/dFXPl

He said: “It’s not a big deal, we don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else.”

Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians – the Satanic Temple is essentially an atheistic movement, explaining “we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan”.

The group explains: “To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions.”

The movement is also proud of its pro-LGBT record, while using its status as a quasi-religious group to challenge the seeping of religion into secular government activities.

It adds: “The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.

“Politically aware, Civic-minded Satanists and allies in The Satanic Temple have publicly opposed The Westboro Baptist Church, advocated on behalf of children in public school to abolish corporal punishment, applied for equal representation where religious monuments are placed on public property, provided religious exemption and legal protection against laws that unscientifically restrict women’s reproductive autonomy, exposed fraudulent harmful pseudo-scientific practitioners and claims in mental health care, and applied to hold clubs along side other religious after school clubs in schools besieged by proselytizing organizations.”
>>
>>134968003
>cherry picking
>>
>>134968190
?
>>
File: rally makes u think.png (49KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
rally makes u think.png
49KB, 230x300px
>Satanists think they are edgy as fuck worshiping Satan
>in the bible Satan only ever kills one family and because God told him to
>meanwhile God kills all of humanity EXCEPT for one family
>>
>>134968393
i thought satan wasnt even in the bible nor any mention of hell
>>
>>134968003
>Despite its name – intended to freak out Christians
Fake news. Lucien Graves have repeatedly denied this. Satanism has nothing to do with christianity and do not explicitly worship satan, He is more of a concept than an actual deity.
T. Actual satanist.
>>
>>134968003
I was going to come in here and proudly proclaim to do something close to k'ing ys but I see you have a fake flag. So. Do something close to k'ing ys. K?
>>
>>134968003
hahahahahahahahahahahahahha oh man when they burn in the lake of fire I'm gonna high five jesus
>>
>>134968393
This type of Satanism has little to do with the biblical Satan. It's more of a symbol of freedom vs the status quo belief system that worships an authoritarian deity.
>>
>>134968751
ahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha
>>
>it's about equal rights, we swear

>jk it's about satanism and using government to attack Christians
>>
>>134968003
is satan white or is he a jew too?
>>
When people in the 50s said that rock and roll was the devil's music and it would open a gateway to hell on earth, they were 100% correct
>>
>>134968941
Rock and Roll is not to blame anon, liberalism is. It eats at the fabric of society until finally the fabric gives way and we have what we currently have. I wish god would come back or a sun ray would burn this planet up
>>
>>134968003
Hate all forms of you, it needs to be wholly removed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1LzVN8nqg0

Skip to 1:46 for a pretty good description of Satan.
>>
>wanting to be part of a org that doesn't hate fags

What are you, a faggot?
>>
We should start burning these people at the stake.
>>
>>134968003
God damn it why do liberals and faggots ruin everything?
How can I ever take a metal band seriously now that you've ruined Satan for me? I'm glad white jesus gave you guys aids.
>>
>>134969395
Praise white Jesus
>>
>>134968003
Not today, Set. 2 late brah
>>
>>134968003
Satanism is for gayniggers who don't have the integrity to either go for paganism or Christianity and have to mix them together to be edgy.

Let's not promote more Judaism, we've got enough with Christianity, Islam, communism, and Cultural Marxism, and atheism.
>>
File: 1495813371408.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495813371408.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>134968470
>>
>>134969919
He's actually correct.
Hell isn't in the Bible.
>>
>>134968003
Wow I never in my wildest dreams expected Statanism to be the next things the SJWs co-op.

This will be glorious.
>>
>>134970221
>Wow I never in my wildest dreams expected Statanism to be the next things the SJWs co-op.
You don't remember the pro-abortionists chanting "Hail Satan"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvStORQUBtM
>>
>>134968003
bump
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.