[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think Imran Awan knew where Bin Laden was?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dws.jpg (69KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
dws.jpg
69KB, 600x570px
Do you guys think Imran Awan knew where Bin Laden was?
>>
>>134967792
Bin Laden is in the Caribbean enjoy retirement. No, he's not dead.
>>
>>134967792
who
>>
File: awan.jpg (209KB, 696x2048px) Image search: [Google]
awan.jpg
209KB, 696x2048px
>>134968702
Pic esplain.
>>
>>134969108
Thanks. Is there a pic of this awan?
>>
>>134968110
Hypothetical question:
If I was to go to the Caribbean and ran into him, used CQC and incapacitated him, captured him, video taped me interrogating him, would I be an American Hero, or in big trouble?
>>
>>134969334
Both, one man's hero is another man's trouble-maker
>>
>>134969108
I'm guessing this fucker was running CIA intelligence to Saudis and ISIS. While Obama and Hillary were drawing up plans for ISIS and potential regime changes, they realized that they needed plausible deniability if the trail ever led back to the Dem-managed state department. So Awan comes into the picture, Paki national, probably connected to the Haqanni network used to hide OBL and running Saudi funds to AQ and other terrorist groups. "The perfect guy for the job" according to DWS. So the Dems bring him in, feigning ignorance as his obvious terror connections, and they let him have the run of the place with a poorly hidden "secret backdoor access" to "secret trove CIA intel" which just so happens to include regime-topping strategies and dossiers on high value targets from Libya to Syria. Awan probably thinks he hit the mother lode and starts transferring tb of data to his personal HDs. Dems who aren't in the loop detect this "breach" on state dept servers but DWS tells them to STFU and pretend they saw nothing. She's running this project and doesn't like interference. Then Seth Rich happens, DWS swiftly arranges for his murder but the damage has been done. All attention and scrutiny is now on Dem's data security policies. Awan is now a liability since the level of access given to him would be unthinkable given his background. DWS cuts him loose, probably drops hints that his "access" to the secret CIA intel google drive was logged and they are now looking for him. He panics, destroys some PC hardware but is too incompetent and leaves a data trail. He probably doesn't realize that he's been played. Eventually tries to flee US, but FBI grabs him.
>>
File: DFoZ8iRWsAQF-V7.jpg (43KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
DFoZ8iRWsAQF-V7.jpg
43KB, 400x416px
>>134967792
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 640x378px
>>134967792
yup, he told Obama so the nog prez could get so brownie points by having OSama BTFO
>>
>>134967792
Bin laden was on house arrest

Obama capped him for political points
>>
>>134967792
gonna have to plead the fifth on that question, OP
>>
>>134967792
>Imran Awan
you know, i normally think you guys are full of shit, but look what his lawyer said:

>"This is clearly a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney's Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim," Chris Gowen, Awan's attorney, said in an email declaring his client's innocence.

this guy definitely did something
>>
>>134975314
This blood sucking kike parasite lawyer will have his day with the rope sooner rather than later.
>>
>>134967792
Bin Laden died back in W. Bush' first term
>>
>>134969334
>If i was in the Caribbean and ran into him
you would be double tapped before you realised who it was by agents of your own government
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.