[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18,000 AMERICANS SPYING FOR CHINA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160912_055107.jpg (211KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160912_055107.jpg
211KB, 1080x1440px
http://archive.is/6AiOG
>"Beijing's spy networks in the United States include up to 25,000 Chinese intelligence officers and more than 15,000 recruited agents(...)Guo Wengui, a billionaire businessman who broke with the regime several months ago, said(...)he learned about Chinese spy activities from Ma Jian, a former MSS vice minister, and Ji Shengde, former PLA military intelligence chief.(...)Ji was implicated in the 1990s scandal involving Chinese funding of Bill Clinton's presidential re-election campaign. In China, he was given a suspended death sentence by a military court in 2000 on charges of bribery and illegal fundraising.

NOTE:
>U.S. Democratic National Committee fund-raiser Johnny Chung testified before the U.S. Congress in May 1999 that Ji gave him 300,000 U.S. dollars to donate to the Democratic Party.

CHINESE MAJOR GENERAL SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FUNDING THE CLINTONS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR RECRUITMENT OF AMERICANS AS CHINESE SPIES

How they do it:
>http://archive.is/0nhD1
>Be a nobody English teacher
>Get recruited by Chinese intelligence officials that worm their way into expat social circles
>Return to the US a few years later with Zhang Bohan whispering orders in your ear

This shit is real because I have seen it. I am good friends with a Pakistani-American man living in Shanghai that does this exact thing. The kicker? He used to work for the state of Georgia in procurement.

Young American women and Germans in South-Eastern China are actively recruited as informants for the Ministry of Public Security to entrap African drug cartels.

If you have lived here for a minimum of 10 years, you will be propositioned to commit espionage - sometimes without realizing it until it is too late.

The more Americans that move to China, the more emboldened the Chinese government is to try new recruitment tactics. The belief that numbers obfuscate the CIA's ability to see through this is dead wrong.
>>
>>134966764
Geez nobody could have expected that!?

But Asians are a model minority?!?! Don't cause trouble?!
>>
>>134966764
remember goys multiculturalism is good!

Makes your country easier to spy on!
>>
>Get recruited by Chinese intelligence officials that worm their way into expat social circles
Chinese people have the social skills of a fucking brick. Literally the only way they could manipulate a white person is with sex. So I'd imagine all of these intelligence officials are female then?
>>
>>134966926
Many are, which is why the women that are older that +25 and married with ∼30 American men almost always speak fluent English. Fluent, as in trained to fluidly keep conversation, which is still rare, save for those that come from the higher caste.
>>
>>134966926
Whiteu pigu is pathetic so they can convince beta-u to work for chineseu
>>
>>134966764
That's honestly lower than I expected.

Also, you know, just going to China isn't a good idea. You'd have to be near mentally retarded to move there if you didn't have a clear cut angle to some gains over sneaky Chinks.

The FBI actually has a hilarious video(featuring a Xi xinping knockoff) which is set to music played at Chinese restaurants. It's called Game of Pawns and is quite funny.

Who the fuck commits treason for 40 grand?
>>
>>134966764
America has too many enemies behind our walls. If it's not our own citizens it's trojan horses full of chinks and muzzies. Feels bad man
>>
File: chinaman.jpg (118KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
118KB, 900x600px
a window into the mind of the insects

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/three-plan-officers-may-have-just-revealed-what-china-wants-21458
>>
Remember, these spies aren't just watching government institutions and taking talleys of the number of bombers at the air force base, they go after the private sector. Unwashed hordes of them are spying in business to get there hands on anything to give China a edge, the big thing being new products they can reverse engineer and make knock off copies of quickly, but they also steal business information and personal info for sale or just for their spy agencies.

We never should have "opened up China" but gullible Nixon got conned by his Jew Kissinger. If a Jew tells you to do something, do the opposite, you and your country are better off that way in the long term.
>>
>>134966915
everybody knows chinese cant be trusted. they are the asian equivalent of jew
>>
I keep telling you guys that China is the real enemy we should be focusing on, not wasting time bombing goat farmers with 10 million dollar missiles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.