[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl tries to make you pay her 90 percent of the money you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1499.png (4MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.png
4MB, 2001x1125px
If a girl tries to make you pay her 90 percent of the money you earn to pay for the kid she got full custody of, the kid she wont let you see even tho ur the father, and you chop her head off, is it self defense?
I think its impossible to prove its not self defense.
>>
>>134958758
Just flee the country
>>
>>134958758
Chris, just dont.
>>
This happened to me. I left America.
>>
>>134958758

Don't hit your wife next time.
>>
>>134959164
hire me
>>
>>134959164
Nothing is more pathetic than white sexpats in eastern asia
>>
>>134959164
Also, she left you because you have a 5.5 inch penis
>>
>>134958758
You need to leave the country. Go somewhere with good expat communities with guys like yourself, there is way more than you think.

Also, make sure they don't have extradition or at the very least lax.

Best of luck guy.
>>
>>134959273
Are they pathetic because you know they are getting more tail and having more fun than you ever will?

T. Guy who has fucked double digit chink girls.
>>
File: the_wife_was_killed.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_wife_was_killed.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>134958758
Call it what you want, you're still going to be Bubba and Tyrone's roommate.
>>
Let it go, Juice.
>>
>>134959334

>Surrender the juxtapose position of evolution to women who care not about IQ at all if you got a great bod and a dick.

You're fucking insane, and eugenicist which ironically i'd have to say you're not white because of your position, would argue to the utter insanity and BETA AS FUCK Motivation, as to surrender the future of our race to women because pussy. You're either a Tradcon with a degenerate fetish or a fucking Xhe.

You literally would fuck a feral human if they were hot. That makes you a fucking animal.
>>
File: 3icotxeqhjzl2g6i.jpg (15KB, 256x308px) Image search: [Google]
3icotxeqhjzl2g6i.jpg
15KB, 256x308px
>>134958758
Too stupid to wear a condom? Too dense to pull out and spray it all over her? Well, now Tyrone is gonna be cumming allover her, while your little crotch fruit cowers one room over. Best part about it- your dumb ass is gonna be bank rolling it. Dumb fuck. kys
>>
>>134958758
fuck mike. calm down.
>>
>>134960067
Fuck off with your shit-tier fetish.
>>
>>134959734
what the fuck man, cant handle any bantz? he made a joke.
reddit spawns some sensitive self-conscious cunts eh.
>>
Say what you want about me, but my life here is 10x better than what it was in America. I got screwed by a vindictive woman and a feminist judge.
>>
>>134958758
Be careful, this gun has a hare trigger! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha
>>
>>134959190

don't be a cheating slut
>>
>>134958758

self defense, but not legitimate self defense, since it would be over kill
>>
>>134963158
youre id sounds like a rifle.
>>
>>134958758
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.