[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constitution Party General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x373px
>2010 Colorado Gubernatorial Election Edition
How's this party doing in your town/city/state?
Are you introducing people to the party?
Have you or anyone you know given thought to running for city council, mayor, state senator, US senator or Representative under the party banner?
Right now Matt Riccardi is running for governor of New Jersey as the Constitution Party candidate.
>https://www.constitutionparty.com/elections/state-local-candidates/matt-riccardi/
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr1Q4VK6cc
>https://www.r4nj.org
>https://m.faceberg.com/Riccardi4NJ/
He obviously won't win, but a sizable turnout would be great for the party.
>B-bu-but the Constitution Party is irrelevant, nobody votes for them
Let's go back to the 2010 race for Governor of Colorado.
The Constitution Party candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote.
When was the last time a Libertarian candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote?
Thirty seven percent.
The Republicans that year got 11%. Just 11.
I know Matt can't get 37%, but the more support for the Constitution Party, the better.
>>
Let's do it
>>
fucking colorado... you guys already had your weed so no one gave a shit about Ron Paul
>>
bump for freedom
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 315x160px
We really need to expunge the ancaps, libertarians, constitutionalists, paleoconservatives, second amendment militia men (Hitler was right to take the guns), neo-confederate secessionists, individualists, and the pro-life Christians from /pol/. All these groups will impede the greater good, which is a STRONG white super-ethnostate.
>>
>>134958624
Wasn't aware thanks for the heads up. I'm going to introduce people to this in my city
>>134960692
Nice try there for a retarded Jew
>deletes flag
>Israel
>>
>>134958624
>tfw live in Washington
>tfw will never have a constitutional candidate that can get 37%
I'm kind of surprised Colorado got that high, desu
>>
I'll vote for him. Kim is a terrible candidate who bet on Trump losing.
>>
File: happening.png (193KB, 453x553px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
193KB, 453x553px
>>134960026
36.4 percent of voters voted for a third party in 2010.
I really doubt it was all because of DUDEWEED XD
>>
>>134960692
Hitler didn't take guns alway 'tard.
>>
>>134960942
Are you in New Jersey?
When introducing people to the party, depending on who it is you're talking to, it might help to bring up how Ron Paul spoke at the party's founding and endorsed their presidential candidate in 2008.
>>
Buy an ad, Matt
>>
File: alex.png (56KB, 157x187px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
56KB, 157x187px
>>134961280
1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!
>>
I would love to vote for him, but I'm a felon. Sorry.
>>
get in here old /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 605x328px
>tfw you will never have a governor as based as Christie again in your lifetime
Why live?
>>
>When was the last time a Libertarian candidate for Governor got 37% of the vote?
Isn't Garry Johnson the governor of New Mexico now?
>>
>>134962054
Assuming this isn't b8, Gary was governor in the oughts and won as a Republican.
>>
>>134960692
despite what the article on wikipedia may say, /pol/ has never been a vehicle for any particular ideological movement. nobody should be expunged.
>>
>>134962239
Oh that's actually good to know! I wasn't trying to dismantle his point I was just curious.
>>
>>134962927
where do you live?
>>
>>134958624
I wish we advanced far enough technologically where seasteading, space travel, and terraforming was common so all these different parties and social movements could literally create entirely new sovereign nations based on their beliefs.

Mostly so I could see dozens of American successor nations be born and turned into superpowers of all different creeds and flavors.
>>
>>134958624
Will bump forcivics.

The greatest man I know voted Constitution party last Nov. I voted Trump. Happy with my choice but will check out Constitution party. Thx for thread op
>>
Keep it going
>>
Ooga booga
>>
File: Australopithapede.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Australopithapede.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>134958624

>Muh constitution

We democracy now.
>>
>>134967314
>reddit spacing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.