[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senate rejects proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (16KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 219x230px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/senate-health-care-vote/index.html

DRUMPF BTFO!
>>
>>134957707
Always archive shills
https://archive.is/7EQlu
>>
How many times did they vote to repeal it when it was just for show?
>>
>>134957707
It'll never get passed but thats not the bad part, the bad part is that they wasted the first year of his presidency on it and got nothing done.
>>
>>134957707
>This first vote dealt with a measure that combined a previous Senate proposal known as the Better Care Reconciliation Act -- that was rejected by several Republican senators -- with $100 billion in extra money for people on Medicaid desired by moderate Republicans and a proposal from conservative Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, to allow bare-bones health insurance plans.
>Republicans needed 60 votes to keep the amendment alive. It died on a 43 to 57 vote.
Okay so the only thing that was killed was an amendment to expand medicaid, which is basically a welfare program anyways, the proper repeal vote will still happen tomorrow. You're fucking retarded.
>>134957741
fucking hero
>>
>>134958317
>passing repeal without the (((moderates)))
good luck retard
>>
>>134957707
>kikes continue to obstruct every possible proposal that would actually do anything of worth
What a happening, who could have seen it coming?
>>
>>134958433
2 moderates, we can get it done with the other 50+Pence. It'll be a squeaker, but it's possible.
>>
Drumpftards haven't won A SINGLE THING since that moron got put in office. And that's with republicans controlling so much. He's literally a failure as a leader. There's no other excuses he can use. He sucks. Sad!
>>
File: 1495383854533.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495383854533.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>134959269
>there are only 2 moderates that want medicaid expansion and obamacare lite
Approval of debate has fucking nothing to do with a final vote. The senate is filled with spineless RINO's, I kind of feel bad for you if you genuinely think there are 50 senators that actually want to straight repeal obamacare. I have no doubt they'll pass sanctions on russia again though.
>>
>>134959673
I said possible, not probable.I'd say they have a 20% chance of getting the job done.
>>
>>134958024
our gov't does not work, it is all a very expensive show
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.