[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump not getting much done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
To be fair to Trump the Republicans only control every aspect of the US government so you can't expect Trump to be able to pass legislation.

Like, Obama care repeal, again the Republicans only control every aspect of the US government and also dislike Obama care so it's crazy to think they would be able to repeal it.

Trump is such a good president he's hanging in there dispite the hardship of his party controlling every branch of the government and still unable to accomplish things like Healthcare, the Border wall that's now going to be a fence, the Muslim ban that took 3 tries and is still in review.

When's Trump going to lock up Hillary? He said he was going to lock up Hillary.

That wasn't a lie to get votes was it?
>>
I don't see how any of that is Trump's fault. How's it his fault that the Republicans in Congress are spineless children who can't get anything done?

Say what you want about Democrats, but at least they come together to pass their shitty legislation.
>>
>>134957980
...or, and this might be hard to imagine, the GOP doesn't want to pass shitty legislation.
>>
>>134958627
Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>134957211
He's never going to lock her up. After the election he said he didn't want to punish her because she's been through enough.
>>
>>134957980
Congress controls to purse strings and therr is bipartisan opposition agsinst going through anything trump wants to do. I said this like 6 months before the election but noooo everyone on Pol thought trump was going to save white people. The US political system doesn't allow too much change from status quo.
>>
its because /pol/ has abandoned kek, kek is what made it all happen.

ever since /pol/ abandoned kek because of leddit taking over with the kekistani flag shit, Trump has been unable to put the magic together like he once had.
>>
>>134958627
They can't even straight up repeal Obamacare. Something they've been wanting to do for half a decade
>>
>>134959186
This is true. Trumpcare is a shit replacement, though.
>>
Maybe he should set his sites on oraganising a golf tourney for middle east peace ~
>>
>>134960889
Would actually work better than any idea the Obama administration came up with.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.