[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race Baiting in Hollywood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 22

I know that the netflix show "white people" came out right around the time it was announced that George Soros bought a large share of netflix, but I'm wondering if there is any other evidence?

"The Dark Tower" featuring Idris Elba as Rowland was directed by Akiva Goldsman, but I am trying to red pill my friend and a Jewish name as the director is not enough to prove anything to him. Also the movie "Death Note" is featuring a suave black man as the iconic "L" which to me seams like an attempt to cause outrage among fans of the anime, but again, I'm wondering if anyone has more direct evidence?

Quote from Akiva Goldsman regarding Elba as Rowland:
>The racist assholes should go fuck themselves.

I have nothing against media featuring black people, but I think that when they replace iconic roles with a different race that is an attempt to drive people apart, because it actually drives normal people to have the kind of extremist views you find on this board, and if you follow the logic then it seems that their intentions are likely to be malicious. Affirmative action means that media should feature multiculturalism but in the example of "The Dark Tower" they are blatantly trying to spark outrage, especially when the books feature a black disabled woman as a main character already.

It might be that the director simply wants BROWNIE points from liberals or that they are intentionally sabotaging their movies so that they can blame poor box office performance on racists. And I suppose that there is a chance that their logic might be a combination of the above factors, but I think that these casting decisions are possible examples of malintent, but more evidence is necessary in order to present this line of reasoning to skeptics.
>>
The best way to fix this is let these die on the vine.

The dark tower movie looks like shit and will bomb

Same with the death note movie.
>>
>>134954970
Loved deathnote. If L wasn't a nip I wouldn't watch the movie.
>>
>>134954970
I'm black and when I found out Idris Elba was playing Roland, I was fucking furious.
The one thing I can't fucking stand is when they start deviating from the book.
I mean, for fucks sake, Tom Cruise(as nutty as he is) would've been a better fucking choice, as he almost(I'm tired so I might be wrong) looks like Roland.
The whole thing is just...

Fuck.

It's hard to find black characters/roles that aren't forced because of a political motivation these days.
>>
File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>134954970
>>
ill likely pirate the deathnote rehash in a few months or whatever, but probably end up watching half the episodes when i get tired of dafoe's charcter
>>
File: whoarethejews.png (663KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
whoarethejews.png
663KB, 599x549px
>>134954970
>Akiva Goldsman
>>
>>134955651
Thanks for the input. There are a lot of other black guys echoing the same thing and that makes the argument against this kind of blatant race baiting stronger when they see that black people agree that this kind of thing is atrocious.

There is only ONE actor who would make an acceptable Rowland.
>>
>>134955651

Yeah this. You know what? I used to like black people shit. Rap music was good was it was just black people shit.
Black people movies with black people characters, and black people TV shows were good back in the day.

Hollywood doesn't need to minority-wash everything just to make it more 'diverse', they are really killing. I don't like black L the hero, it doesn't fit his character. Black people aren't really shut in math nerds. He should be white or even a small, pale Asian guy..

Tired of this political correctness shit.
>>
File: eyes2.jpg (134KB, 660x654px) Image search: [Google]
eyes2.jpg
134KB, 660x654px
>>134955858
>half the episodes
>dafoe
It's a movie not a mini series and also I think that Dafoe has a pretty good voice for Ryuk. Check this clip out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAkkBMiJCxk

>>134955468
To me, anime characters look white, but I guess asians are acceptable also for these kind of characters but a smooth talking black man is completely the opposite of what "L" was written as. And I know that black guys can be autistic and nerdy and someone like that would make a better "L" than the current casting but "L" is supposed to have DARK CIRLCES under his eyes and only white people have buscemi eyes.
>>
File: dafoe_ryuk.jpg (24KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
dafoe_ryuk.jpg
24KB, 620x470px
>>134955858
also dafoe kinda looks like ryuk to begin with
>>
The thing I hate about it it's the hipocrisy.
the people bitched and talked shit when Motoko Kusanagi was played by Scarlett Johannson and now we have Black L, Black Roland, dindu Mary Jane (with a bullshit excuse for the "MJ").
As for the BT movie. It looks like a weir mix of the books, I will not see it as an adaptation, but as a reimagining.
Anyway boys remember, Now the Fucking KING ARTHUR'S BLOODLINE is a nigger bloodline. enjoy.
>>
>>134957387
They should have grabbed the guy from I robot, but I think he's a bit too tall.
>>
>>134957387
>To me, anime characters look white
>we wuz animays
>>
File: misa.png (453KB, 687x536px) Image search: [Google]
misa.png
453KB, 687x536px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7R3Fp0zSY

Here is a black guy getting outraged by the casting of "L". And in the following link for the trailer when L talks he sounds literally like Samuel L Jackson instead of what we all know he should sound like which is autistic, and brooding. Instead of "I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI

compared to the original L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TCfPZARIk

Misa also looks nothing like the anime character, but to me that is less important. I think they could have changed the races of any of the other characters and it wouldnt have been sucha big deal but my theory is that they specifically picked "L" because they knew it would piss people off the most and cause the most controversy and literally breed nazis for 4chan which furthers their plan to destabilize the west.

And Im willing to bet they wont even use the iconic "L's theme" in the score for the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGlrcReWrk
>>
>>134958536

Yeah, I agree. They should have swapped him with the main character and it would be fine. He looks too much like a hacker from a videogame, and not enough like a shut in autistic guy who solves puzzles.
>>
>>134957641
>I robot
which guy?
>>
File: brock_pokemon.jpg (13KB, 418x358px) Image search: [Google]
brock_pokemon.jpg
13KB, 418x358px
>>134957922
Well it probably is a combination of the fact that artists have a hard time with subtle details in animation and also Japanese glorification of "western beauty" but anime eyes are deliberately, cartoonishly, wide. I think that asians have very good looking eyes but I guess that people want to be what they cannot or something. Like im short in real life but I would draw an optimal version of me as six feet tall.
>>
>>134954970
Speaking of Netflix, anime, and jews I decided to re-watch Magi for some reason and every once and a while would switch over to English audio to see how shit it was.

Don't know why I was surprised but it turns out they completely cut out the use of "goi" in the dub. I guess I thought it was innocuous enough to not matter, I thought wrong.
>>
>>134957576
>KING ARTHUR'S BLOODLINE is a nigger bloodline
Explain?

And desu I wouldnt mind a black Robin Hood for some reason.
>>
>>134959693
Wowwwwww
>>
>>134959737
Roland Deschain was the descendant of Arthur Eld, who basically was that universe King Arthur, he found excalibur and made his guns out of it.
Now that Roland is a dindu, his bloodline is a dindu bloodline.
Enjoy.
>>
>>134960174
FUCKING SPOILER ALERT jesus christ

Well fucking shit man Im only on the 3rd book
>>
>>134960879
sorry dude, but don't worry, the interesting part of that story is the one that I didn't told. That was a minor spoiler, so don't worry.
>>
>>134954970
Don't really care about what color of skin L has, more that the actor doesn't fit the character. Because they made L black they also had to make him a cool, suave, bad ass because you can't have be a highly intelligent, neurotic shut in. That would be racist...or something.
>>
>>134961313
mmkay

Anyway does anyone have ANY hard evidence that links these directors to SOROS or any quotes from them confirming that they dont care about multiculturalism and just want to promote hatred between races to destabilize the west?
>>
>>134961918
>That would be racist...or something
Yeah I didnt even realize that black people cant have nuanced flaws in their character anymore. I do think it's a legit complaint though that "L" is supposed to have buscemi eyes.
>>
>So we're going to make a movie adaption
Okay, that's fine.
>We're going to mess with chronology of the story and insert scenes that weren't in the book
Okay, that's fine.
>We're also going to alter the characterization of all the major and minor characters
Okay, that's fine.
>And we're going to redesign all the costumes, props, and settings
Okay, that's fine.
>We're going to keep reworking the whole thing until it tests well with audiences
Okay, that's fine.
>We're also going to cast a black person instead of a white person
Fucking Jews!
>>
>>134954970
I'm not too upset about Death Note because it's not supposed to be ripped straight from the manga/anime, it's an adaptation much like GitS was. I'm more pissed that they appear to be making L a cool guy instead of his crazy paranoid quirky self than him being black. The Dark Tower pissed me off to no end because it dicks up the Gunslinger's relationships with several character by making him black, and it's really frustrating that King has his hands in it and ok'd it, though it's believable with how cucked he's been. It's annoying that diversity is getting pushed so heavily lately, but the ratings and ticket sales will show how people feel about it.
>>
>>134954970
don't buy nig video games. don't pay for nig tv. don't watch nig movies. easy.
>>
>>134962682
King has turn into a real cuck.
>>
>>134962666
It even pissses off black people who are actual fans of the original work like ive linked to already.

Changing a character from a neurotic genius to samul L jackson is literally destroying what people loved about the original work and it's especially sinister because if you follow the logic in my OP then it becomes pretty obvious that the jewish directors are literally trying to drive fans of the original work to cesspools like this god forsaken web forum.

Fans are also just as pissed off about Kira saying "now we're the bad guys" in the trailer because the point of the anime was showing that justice depends the point of view of the person administering justice because Kira in the anime thinks he is being ethical.

So they took a big giant jewish globalist shit all over this content in an effort to create more edgy nazis in order to further the "cultural civil war" that is ongoing.

Imagine if they remade star trek the next generation but turned Jordi into a white guy that wasnt blind. Almost just as bad.
>>
It's just the usual industrial Hollywood complex sucking all the life out of everything so it can be neatly packaged and shipped to everyone and their mother. Some assholes in a back room develop a formula for making a movie hit the largest audience possible, doesn't matter if its a good product or not as long as it sells.

Dafoe is a solid casting, rest is just the usual Hollywood washed garbage imo.
>>
>>134954970
I had to dump Netflix when that Bond villain kike starting nigging up everything.
>>
>>134963243
There are loads of valid criticisms for the adaption, but the race of the actor playing a specific character is entirely arbitrary.
>>
>>134962666
also your numbers confirm that you are a fucking evil satanic strawman
>>
>>134962666
Nice strawman.

Accurate responses
>So we're going to make a movie adaption
Fucking Hollywood!
>We're going to mess with chronology of the story and insert scenes that weren't in the book
Fucking Hollywood!
>We're also going to alter the characterization of all the major and minor characters
Fucking Hollywood!
>And we're going to redesign all the costumes, props, and settings
Fucking Hollywood!
>>We're going to keep reworking the whole thing until it tests well with audiences
Fucking Hollywood!
>>We're also going to cast a black person instead of a white person
>Fucking Jews!
>>
>>134963865
The whole thing is fucking hollywood
>>
Read
>>
>>134963582
NOT FOR THE DARK TOWER.. Stephen King wrote those books with literally Clint Eastwood in mind and his character "the man with no name" and IM SURE Scott Eastwood who has a striking resemblance to his father would have loved to get that role as there was an interview with him recently where he was complaining about his lack of work.

And if it doenst matter then why the fuck would they go with the wrong actor? The only reason they could have chosen to change the race is to trigger fans of the original work and drive traffic to shitholes like this place.

As for "L"... Race is much less important but the thing is that Black People are stereo typically less nerdy and autistic than white or asian people and they literally chose a SUAVE black action dude that sounds like Samual L Jackson instead of a quirky, neurotic, autist who solves puzzles with DEDUCTION which is what the original content featured.

AND AESTHETICS DO MATTER! Part of why the original "L" character appealed to me so much is because he was drawn with DARK CIRCLES under his eyes like i have IRL and how the hell is a character supposed to have dark circles under their eyes when their skin is already dark and there is no contrast?

WHY DONT THEY COME UP WITH NEW CONTENT ANYWAY IF THEY WANT TO FEATURE BLACK PEOPLE SO BAD? The thing is that they cant logically believe that theyre somehow going to meme white people into enjoying this content. USING DEDUCTION we can assume their only intention is to trigger the fans of the original content.
>>
>>134964237
Nice! Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1500416730411.png (246KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1500416730411.png
246KB, 1180x842px
>>134955299
Fuck you, I'm watching dark tower
But death note can kiss a pile of shit.
L should be jap or at least white.
>>
File: 1471122072239.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1471122072239.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>Loved death note
>hate niggers

The best thing to do is just spoil the ending of death note in any death note movie forum/website.

People won't go see it.

Hit them right in the shekels
>>
>>134965065
Yeah matthew mcconaughey might put on a decent performance but still he would have made a better Rowland ironically.
>>
>>134965177
not a bad idea
>>
>>134965177
Whats a good way to phrase a spoiler?

L DIES AT THE END! or?
>>
>>134965238
I love elba
He is a sick actor
And gets a pass from me.
He may be black but the dude has class like no other.
>>
>>134964237
>Ghostbusters
>>
>>134965324
Ray Penbar dies

Ray Penbar fiance suicides

Chief Yagami dies

Light gets L killed with Misa's Shinigami

Light gets killed
>>
File: 1501044797108.jpg (206KB, 959x738px) Image search: [Google]
1501044797108.jpg
206KB, 959x738px
>>134964237
>>
>>134954970
Remember whenever George Soros buys anything or visits it always goes to shit.

>Visited Merkel
>She suddenly supports immigration
>Buys a lot of Google shares
>Suddenly search results censor "fake news" and YouTube begins putting up videos that are leftist and obvious strawman arguments
>funneled Black lives matter to happen
>Pays money into news organization to go after Trump.
>Pays ACLU a conservative organization to go after Trump
>Brain washing and manipulating the left

Also keep in mind he does not need to pay he just uses his Open Society as a third party proxy to funnel money. The more people know about George Soros the better we will be in the long-term. Last thing he would want is for is to know his identity.
>>
>>134954970
the whole casting niggers in non-nigger roles thing would be alright i guess if they actually remade some old nigger movies/television and unironically cast white people in those roles, but because it's so lopsided and obvious it just looks pathetic like pandering to the lowest of the low for the sake of optics and perception i mean the whole thing stinks.

this is probably the worst time in the history of civilization to be alive as a white male between the ages of 15-45, probably the best time to be alive for a female (of any race/age), and the best time to be alive for a nigger or a jew.
>>
>>134965797
Soros is a real life Bond villain.
>>
Imagine the SJW response to a fucking white male fighting with an evil disabled black woman for part of the movie?

I'm glad that the worst character from the books got cut but the movie still looks like a steaming pile
>>
File: geordi.jpg (31KB, 389x510px) Image search: [Google]
geordi.jpg
31KB, 389x510px
Is pic related the most based black character of all time?
>>
>>134958536
Goddamn, the dub is fucking awful
>>
Why talk about this if you're not going to watch it?
>>
>>134968669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnYtyNKPsA

more black start trek from netflix which i dont have a problem with and of course im the racial authority when it comes to media
>>
>>134957069
>Black people movies with black people characters, and black people TV shows were good back in the day.
holy shit, now that you mention it, yeah, those
kinds of shows WERE pretty good.

Come to think of it...I think the major problem isn't so much that they keep introducing black people into the movies, it's that they're playing cardboard cutout characters, political roles, etc.

It's not just another story, another character, something that's part of the story, something that's not a "token black guy lol"
>>
File: baitkakke.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
baitkakke.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>134968854
BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO PISS PEOPLE OFF ON PURPOSE AND BRING THEM HERE AND THE LAST THING WE NEED IS MORE WANNA BE EDGY TRY HARD CONTRARIAN LARPING NAZIS

>>134968894
also watch this trailer apparently there is no white people in the future except for the main villain
>>
>>134955468
L is supposed to be British.
>>
>>134963243
>he point of the anime was showing that justice depends the point of view of the person administering justice because Kira in the anime thinks he is being ethical.

kira knew he was being highly unethical though, if there's anything to criticize it's the fact that "uh oh i guess were da baddies now :^)" is a thought that would have never even crossed kira's mind since he knew from the beginning that what he was doing was wrong. The whole point of kira is that he's such a retarded faggy edgelord that he honestly thinks he's a god for finding a fucking book on the ground that makes him a bitch to a shinigami.
>>
File: Akiva_Goldsman.jpg (66KB, 318x403px) Image search: [Google]
Akiva_Goldsman.jpg
66KB, 318x403px
>>134968894
>>134969079
OKAY SO I JUST CHECKED WIKIPEDIA FOR STAR TREK: DISCOVERY AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE DARK TOWER IS SERVING AS A PRODUCER.

pic related
>>
>>134954970
Cant suspend my disbelief if a black character os going to play a 5D thinking Genius detective. Same as women without super powers beating up spies and military personell. There is a reason there are no black chess or go Players. This role is absolutely unsuited for a black guy.
>>
>>134969431
duly noted
>>
>>134969620
Ehh ive seen black guys playing chess in the park and whatnot and then there is Niell Degrasse as well. Smart black people DO exist and the reading rainbow man played a good nerd on star trek the next generation.
>>
>>134967451
Soros also has one of those Bond-villainy last names, along the lines of Blofeld, Goldfinger, or Largo; it is quite obscure and mysterious.
>>
this is so fucking stupid.

it doesn't matter who the fuck they cast as L. this adaptation looks gay as fuck either way.

i couldn't care less if they caitlyn jenner played L
>>
>>134954970
hollywood currently has a rule. if your movie isn't diverse enough you are not elligible for awards. Dunkirk for example is not going to win any awards
>>
File: kira.jpg (122KB, 690x396px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
122KB, 690x396px
>>134969431
its pretty bad when KIRA is nerdier than L
>>
>>134965065
L is black and Light is not a total psychopath with a god complex. Also it's feature length so there's no way they're going to be able to display the battle of wits and deduction that made the show so good.
>>
>>134954970

I can see where they are coming from with this L, and Light. Yet they do not represent L or Light! Light is an elite, and L is Eurasian.

>>134968894
Same with this, WTF are with those "Klingons"? Also, they make the captain a street WUZ by basically having her say fuck Starfleet muh MAOA-L. The new trailer looks waaaay better than the first couple of ones, but seriously CBS online? Fuck that.
>>
>>134969785
Playing chess and being good at it are two different things. And neil de grass tyson is a basic astrophysicist. Who produced nothing noteworthy. Call me when there is a theoretical black physicist .

Not saying there are no smart black people. But I have never seen a genius level black guy. There is a substantial difference between a genius and an above average smart person.
>>
>>134955468
L was white.
>>
>>134968669

Levar is a god damn hero.

>>134968894
>Can't help but see them carving a dick into the planet's surface with their weapons not a Starfleet emblem.

Still, who the fuck carves a Starfleet emblem into a planet? Shiiiiiet.
>>
>>134970303
Can't name any black physics geniuses or anything, and I don't have the deep music history knowledge to back it up, but I think a lot of the black jazz greats could be considered geniuses (Monk, Davis, Coltrane etc). It's different, but also not.
>>
>>134969610

>PRODUCER

AKA Just the money.
>>
>>134964575
When it comes to L's race it actually makes sense that he wouldn't be white. It's hard to tell with the anime but L was actually a white guy amongst a bunch of Japanese people, so it makes sense that he would be a different race from everyone else. Although it would have made the most sense to make him Japanese amongst a bunch of Americans.
>>
>>134970630
Ok musical genius , but multilayered rational strategic thinking ? Its why blacks underperform in science engineering and war. Only few people have this type of genius. Most whites also dont have it. But there is zero blacks that have it.
>>
>>134970904
Yeah I seriously couldn't think of one. Gonna google that shit.
>>
>>134965177
Do it!
>>
>>134970733
fair enough but they still got his characterization completely wrong.. i mean why the fuck is he wearing this to promote the movie at comic con? L is supposed to wear pajamas (without shoes) and sit like a perched birdie to help his deduction skills. I bet he wont even eat sweets.
>>
>>134954970
hey faggot op
this isn't entertainment section of plebbit
get the fuck out
>>
>I have nothing against media featuring black people, but I think that when they replace iconic roles with a different race that is an attempt to drive people apart
Where's your outrage that Light Yagami is being replaced by a white actor? Or Misa? Or do you only care when they replace characters with black people?
>>
Trekie rant, they already had Enterprise as a prequel, and so where is my Starship Relativity sequel, huh? To temp us with that shit in Voyager, and not build off it...tsk, tsk.

The 90's already saw a black captain and a female captain...over 20 years ago. We already had a prequel, too. This show is not breaking any new ground with the way they are advertising it.
>>
>>134971009
To say nothing of the homoerotic moment him and light have with the towel right before (SPOILERS!!! HOLY FUCK LOOK OUT IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE IT THEN KILL YOURSELF) L dies.
>>
>>134971179
Im fishing for evidence on RACE BAITING.. which is a technique used to subvert normies into becoming edgy faggots like you that frequent /pol and destabilize the west.

The poster below actually provided relevant information.
>>134964237

Media and politics cross paths sometimes ironically.
>>
File: 1472139116203.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472139116203.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>134954970
>>134955299
I've red the whole Dark Tower series and it was brilliant, I wasn't planning to watch the movie to avoid ruining the immersion and experience, because adaptations suck 95% of the time

And when I found out (((they))) made Roland a nigger I was both sad and outraged. fuck the holywood kikes and their tricks

pic related
>>
>>134971179
Good job
>>
File: asians.jpg (35KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
asians.jpg
35KB, 636x357px
>>134971212
Anime characters have white eyes and the artists hardly ever draw them with asian features.

If they drew an asian character and replaced them with a white person then I would feel slightly annoyed but lets be honest, white people and asians usually have more in common characterization wise than they do with black people.
>>
>>134971212
also I said that the race of Misa and Light matter less than L because L is stereotypically autistic and brooding which IMO is harder for a black person to pull off.
>>
>>134954970
The problem with the Netflix adaptation of Death Note is that all of the characters are nothing at all like their animu counterpart.

Light is supposed be portrayed as more of a Patrick Bateman kind of character instead of a Heath Ledger Joker character the trailers seems to lead you to believe.

Misa is supposed to be a bubbly, ditzy pop music icon, not some sort of jaded Kristen Stewart look alike.

The biggest problem of the casting that I have seen so far isn't the fact that they cast L as a black dude, but that again, his portrayal is nothing at all like the character in the animu. L is supposed to be a stoic, level headed eccentric, instead in the trailer, we see his character yelling and acting, much like the rest of the cast, all brooding and jaded.

Thank fucking god they got Ryuk right. Willem Dafoe will be the only thing decent about the entire steaming pile.
>>
>>134971504
>Anime characters have white eyes and the artists hardly ever draw them with asian features.
I guess. Still doesn't change the fact they replaced the whole region where it takes place, all characters' races, yet you're only picking out one.
>>
>>134971226
Well they took forced "diversity" all the way to turbo warpseed in "discovery" so much so that that its actually not diverse anymore and white people play the stereo typical villians.
>>
>>134971212
The actor playing Light is a jew.
>>
>>134971746
BECAUSE "L" IS THE ONLY CHARACTER WHERE RACE IS RELEVANT AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

I guess if Misa was black I would be turned off as well because Misa is supposed to be attractive.. but even then I could hypothetically suspend my disbelief. Turning L into a black action hero makes it unwatchable.
>>
>>134971662
>jaded Kristen Stewart look alike
I actually thought it was her at first, but youre completely right. The entire thing is a complete steaming pile.

But if they at least got L right I would be able to enjoy it but they fucked up the most important part imo(as well as everything else.)
>>
>>134971662
>Thank fucking god they got Ryuk right
True, maybe ill fast forward to all the Ryuk parts.
>>
>>134971662
And you know that they will probably just leave out the female shinigami altogether.
>>
>>134972125

na, it's that chick from The Leftovers.

she fucks black guys
>>
File: 38926519v9_480x480_Front.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
38926519v9_480x480_Front.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>134960879
I agree it wasn't much of a spoiler as it was a tidbit of backstory to tie it into the "fantasy" theme. Just wait until you meet Blane. (He's insane.. (in the membrane))

Only dead baby jokes can save us now
>>
>>134972257
>she fucks black guys
so does my ex...

Fun fact: Human females would breed with Neanderthals but not vice versa.
>>
>>134972506
Neanderthals would not breed with human females ? How do you know ?
>>
>>134954970
The whole entertainment industry coming from America sucks now. It's all race and gender baiting at this point. And if you don't like it you're a racist/sexist as always so I stop consuming it because it's getting ridiculous.

I don't mind black characters. In Training Day I loved Denzel Washington or Terry Crews in that police themed Tv Show. But if you poorly represent a character willingly then you're an asshole and you're doing a bad job.

What they don't understand is that if L was a blonde chad it would've been as shitty as a black dude.
>>
>>134973215
I meant cromagdon males would not breed with neanderthal females. Its apparent from mitochondrial DNA. The point is that women are less interested in aesthetics.
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (13KB, 318x248px) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
13KB, 318x248px
>>134973223
>>
>>134963333
Checkd and agreed
>>
>>134963333
Checked and you would think they would actually test the movie with fans of the original content.. but obviously not..
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.