[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO lets say 27th happens...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1494128808598s.jpg (9KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1494128808598s.jpg
9KB, 250x241px
and its bad

suspended disblief, pretend its worse than anything a LARPer could even think of

whats the plan?

The left's divided. If youre in Ohio, do you just go to Kentucky to stay safe? These leftists are nuts. they'll tear through the streets if Clintons arrested.
>>
>>134951557
Go innawoods and watch the happenens from comfy cabin.
>>
Ohio sucks anyway, let them riot
>>
>>134951787
It was an example question. Do republicans stuck in rural illinois just so south to escape the chicagoan riots?
>>
Ohio is the worst state.
>>
Fill me in here. What's happening in Ohio?
>>
>>134952132
Gays
>>
never even been to ohio i just know its liberal cities and lots of rural

it was an example question

whats the rights battleplan if they even had one
>>
>>134951557
It's all LARP'ing. I guarantee it.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what is supposed to happen on the 27th?
>>
Ohioan reporting in.
>nothing will change and society will lumber along
>>
>>134951733
>>
Ohio isn't that bad. Rural areas are comfy with conservative values. Nigs in Cleveland and Cincinatti are the real problem.
>>
>>134951557
>These leftists are nuts. they'll tear through the streets
>Not joining the fun

I Wish I was you
>>
What is supposed to happen? Heard a lot about the days but nothing specifically that's supposed to happen
>>
File: 1500852417517.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500852417517.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>134953949
Robots will take over the United States of America. They will take control of your nukes, bomb Russia, start the last world war and finally end all organic existence.
>>
I'll have to call out sick if it's all real
>>
>>134953337
Clinton Foundation FBI investigations wraps up with Session laying the hammer down.
>>
File: 1492325706087.png (11KB, 899x598px) Image search: [Google]
1492325706087.png
11KB, 899x598px
>>134951557
There are other options anon. The fire rises in the East.
>>
What is supposed to happen? Heard a lot about the days but nothing specifically that's supposed to happen

>>134955051
We're probably about 50 to 100 years from that one
>>
If there is serious, video evidence connecting people in BOTH parties to /htg and SRA, rioting will be minimal.

You'll see politicians in both parties running for the Tall Grass, and most voters behind this President.
>>
Bah. Hard evidence that both parties colluded to carry out 9/11 itself wouldn't result in anything other than a month or so of impotent screeching in the media, maybe a few shop windows smashed and TVs stolen. Americans are too sheltered and mentally childish to get off their asses to ever do anything.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.