[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 12369123612312.jpg (148KB, 780x1351px) Image search: [Google]
12369123612312.jpg
148KB, 780x1351px
What happens here?
>>
Insanely expensive. Lots of nigs. Heroin epidemic. Suburbs 5 mins away from dangerous cities. Farmland. Jersey is one big shitshow. South jersey secede from north jersey when? Also south jersey shore is awesome
>>
>>134951140
>South jersey secede from north jersey when?
Not soon enough brother
>>
>>134951140
Exactly what that map says, its 100% accurate

If you draw a line from philly to NYC thats all urbanized.

Everything north of that is farms, woods and low hills and mountain foothills in the far north

Everything south is farms, rivers and beaches. Anything within 15 miles of the coast is ok besides AC
>>
What are your guys thoughts on middlesex county? It was my home for a while, and nostalgia blinds my thoughts of the place.
>>
>>134953928
North of the Raritan is terrible. To much traffic and too overdeveloped. Also chinese and indians

Only the places that border Mercer and Monmouth are decent, getting developed as well, but still mostly white and suburban
>>
>>134951140
i live with those farmers, nearly all white people, low crime until recently when fucking illegals started flooding in and actually taking our jobs and fucking everything up.
>>
>>134951140
You literally just posted a map that shows you. Cunt.
>>
The Jews use their armies of minority welfare parasites to keep the left perpetually in power and white (read: irish and italian) worling class doesn't vote them out because muh unions.
>>
Thoughts on Princeton & surrounding townships (West Windsor, Kingston, Plainsboro)
>>
>>134956926
Rich, Asian
>>
>>134956926
I work in princeton

Terrible traffic in downtown princeton, rich, asian, tons of "Intellectual" Liberals

WW isnt terrible, Plainsboro is ok, Montgomery is decently rural though and a nice town. The whole Hopewell valley is pretty aesthetic
>>
>>134951140
Bayonne reporting in
The map speaks the truth
>>
>>134951140
Kikes, niggers, corrupt Italians, filthy Indians, uppity beta whites, illegal Mexicans and degenerates as far as the eye can see.

It's a complete nanny state and corrupt as fuck. Also one of the most if not the most expensive states to live in. Everyone is out to fuck eachother with or without a smile

There are some good redneckish type people scattered about the state particularly in the south and far northwest.

Beside this and the fact that I currently live here (hopefully not for much longer) I pray for it to be nuked with a few tsar bombas
>>
>>134951140

Bergen county sounding off (Well to do conservatives). Map is 100% true.
>>
>>134951442
This
>>
>>134951140
As someone living in the vast wilderness of rednecks and retired hippies, this is 100% true. Only Jew York and Commiefornia are worse than Cuck Jersey
>>
>>134951140
ayyyyyyyyyyyy executives living in mansions driving Mercedes benz reporting in. gotta say that the north eastern part is extremely accurate, dont spend enough time in the other parts of jersey to agree if their stereotypes are true or not.
>>
Passaic county bro reportin in. Map is accurate, can confirm.
>>
>>134959228
fuck i meant north west not east
>>
>>134959279
Passaic here too, West Milford?
>>
Former Old Bridge resident.

You get smelly, extremely rude Indians who are corrupt. Italians who have mob connections and have millions upon millions of dollars for their degenerate kids to buy coke and riced out sports cars. The niggers here are very violent and extremely rude as well. Illegals are everywhere, especially in Freehold and Matawan.

Traffic everywhere. No jobs unless you work in the city or work in technology or medicine. Taxes are some of the highest in the nation.
>>
>>134951140
fucking taxes.
fucking taxes
fucking taxes
shitty gun laws so you don't shoot yourself when you see how many taxes you have to pay.
>>
>>134958326
>Harrisburg suburbs look lower middle class at best
>Trenton suburbs look like something out of Hollywood
makes you think
>>
Bergenfag reporting in, donate to my gofundme so I can airlift my life out of this state
>>
>>134951140
we just need more 'mericans to play fallout 4.

then supremacy will be established.

the jews will always try to use these weapons against us, but in the end, genes will win out.

their god abandoned them. their god put their sacrificial lamb on the goyim altar at the jew's expense. their passover was paid for by their God and they don't even realize it.

all of creation is God's will. matthew knew this. in his dream. hebrew =/= jew.
>>
Fucking garbage state. Left as soon as I turned 17 after high school.
>>
/Essex/ county reporting in, I live right next to Newark, nogs leaking into my town, and the quality of life is on the decline.

Also, join the NJ/pol/ discord! We are trying to grow our server, come join to talk about NJ related stuff

XhXnYb <----- enter this code into discord
>>
>>134958471
Bayonne reporting in #2

BIrthplace of LOTR
>>
>>134959548
>Old bridge

You poor son of bitch
>>
go from trenton to Windsor, Plainsboro, and its McMansions and Porsche everywhere
>>
>>134951140
Everything.

The map is truth.
>>
File: howbad.jpg (56KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
howbad.jpg
56KB, 800x792px
>jersey
>>
>>134951442
>>134951140
Middlesex county reporting in. Chinks, Indians, Illegal spics, niggers, wiggers, rednecks and depressed old Italians who realize how much of a fucking hellhole it's become
>>
>>134959536
UGL here
>>
>>134951140
Toms River reporting in
>>
Highest rate of cancer and highest number of chemical processing plants woo! A state trooper told me this fact "but no one wants to connect the dots"
>>
>>134951140
Murders, niggers, hispanics, hoods, rednecks and farms, drugs, you name it and we got it.

I rarely see Muslims where I am though, so that's a plus.
>>
>>134964255
TR as well..we have little to complain about
>>
I'm moving to Jersey soon near Morris town what am I in for?
>>
>>134959228
>executives living in mansions driving Mercedes benz reporting in
my fellow of african american heritage
>>
>>134965391
what?
>>
>>134964868
Why the fuck would you do that anon? Do not under any circumstances move to this state.
>>
>>134951140
a state forsaken completely by god.
>>
>>134964868
>what am I in for?
An immediate desire to leave.
>>
Did any one say it's Jew jersey
>>
>>134951140
A whole lotta cucking!
>>
it's a hologram of the united states..it literally has a little bit of everything
>>
The Roman-Catholics took over and it's turning into Brazil...
>>
Long Branch checking in.
Used to be a beautiful area, all beans now and New York jews encroaching

The whites here are either insufferable pseudo alpha materialistic douche bags or shitlib burnout faggots.
Everything is so ridiculously expensive.
Where in the world should I live?
>>
>>134964255
>>134964816
Berkeley reporting. You guys still keeping the hasidics out? You're the last line of defense for everything south.
>>
>>134966528
Ahahahah Ocean Avenue summer Jew reporting
>>
>>134966528
>>134966818
Lighten up, come to one of our parties
>>
>>134953011
>Exactly what that map says, its 100% accurate
qft
also, sussex county reporting in.
>>
File: good mpg.jpg (223KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
good mpg.jpg
223KB, 900x599px
>>134966988
God damnit anon. I want to take this time to point out that the Jews here literally have gentiles peddle them around in carts during the summer.
It's quite a sight
>>
>>134967888
Only in the sabbath because they don't want to "break it" and drive. That shit is honestly too expensive. It's like $10 a minute and a lot of things here are far away from each other so you end up paying $300 just to get home from dinner on a Friday night.

I have a more down to earth family, we think it's too degrading to whoever has to cart us around
>>
born and raised in jersey. when I was a kid from until 2 years ago, my area was 100 percent white, almost crime free. now, especially during the summer, untermensch of all sorts flood in from all over. All you hear is sirens and trash everywhere. it makes me sick.
>>
>>134964178
based, are you in the discord?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.