[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bear spray gets field-tested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bearspray.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bearspray.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclgPwDcv1o
>>
>>134948891
haha. I don't really understand what they were fighting about. Why did he want $49.00 for the computer. Did some dude have the man work on the computer and be done really quick but charge an hourly rate? Computer repair stores usually gouge the fuck out of you.
>>
>>134949426
maybe he repaired his laptop or something and the guy didn't want to pay.
>>
>>134949426
You're paying for the knowledge of the repair guy has, not just the time it takes him. It was probably some stupid problem he could have fixed himself with five minutes of googling. If you can't be arsed, then you don't get to complain when someone else fixes it and charges you. It's a business not a charity.
>>
File: nsmb.jpg (61KB, 170x204px) Image search: [Google]
nsmb.jpg
61KB, 170x204px
>>134950062
>>134949426

They usually charge you a diagnostic fee just to look at the computer, probably chimped out over that and didn't want to pay it since his computer wasn't fixed.

That owner was pretty patient, especially with that guy trying to grab his shit and run out over there, then that 'lawyer' makes it worse by trying to buck up on the owner while ooking 'wait till dee poleese get here, you gon get arrested'
>>
Since bears have a very keen sense of smell the bear spray isn't as strong as the pepper/self defence spray for people.
>>
>>134951466
This I butt chug it
>>
bear spray is weaker than human spray
>>
>>134951466
But look at that volume. It's like the Peter North of spicy aerosols.
>>
>>134952222
But then they have to clean it up.
>>
>>134951466
i've been sprayed with bear spray, wasn't a big deal, i just shrugged it off. i reckon i could take on a bear probably
>>
>one of tha FELLAAAAAAS
>>
>>134951466
bear spray is actually refreshing and can be used as eyedrops if your eyes are irritated try it out
>>
>>134952816
I spray it in my room all the time to give air a little "zing" It's no big deal. Use it as breath freshener all the time too.
>>
>>134949426
He has to charge extra to be damned to deal with nigger customers in a niggered ass town.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.