[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 17

File: sessions.jpg (26KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
sessions.jpg
26KB, 480x354px
I thought he was supposed to be based as fuck? Why is Trump trying to bully him out of office?
>>
>>134947520
Because he's based as fuck
>>
>>134947809

How? I thought he would have a nose for justice but he's a dopey little goblin with conflict of interest. Just look at his hearing performance.
>>
>>134947520
The man is stuck in the fucking 60s. He's going after marijuana users instead of shillary. He's got no fucking back bone and needs to go back.
>>
>>134947520
Sessions isn't as aggressive as hoped
>>
>>134947520
Just be patient for the 4D chess
>>
>>134947520

For a long time, Sessions was really the only Republican in the Senate asking for an all out reduction in immigration, even legal immigration, so you can't pull out the cuck card. He's ultra conservative, and has been since the time Donald was a Democrat and inviting the Clintons to his wedding.

Fuck you Donald. Jeff is our guy.
>>
Sessions went after legal Marijuana instead of the corruption and the crimes of the left.

Fuck Sessions. Big eared jackass is done.
>>
>>134947520

because trump wanted someone to torpedo the investigation. now that session isn't playing ball, he's like 'fuck i don't care if he's qualified i just wanted a AG that's a puppet'
>>
>>134947520
He wont shield him from the Feds. But Donald, if there's nothing to hide there's nothing to fear.
>>
>>134947520
He makes nice charts and graphs, but when it comes to doing any of the hard work he's like every other politician in Washington.
>>
>>134947992

The early 60s before the counter culture is what we're striving for, which is a conservative society revolving around the nuclear family. Marijuana users are degenerates. Jeff is right to crack down on such drug.
>>
>>134947520
He is trying to be a pure AG that exists in a society in which our Government is legit. However our Government is the most corrupt organization in the world. Maybe they have some shit on him or something but he isn't the right fit to drain the swamp and send those fuckers to jail.
>>
>>134948117
>ultra conservative is a good thing
Get the fuck off my board you blue pilled moron.
>>
File: 1500077546071.jpg (39KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
1500077546071.jpg
39KB, 411x381px
>>134947520
you're going to get the same answers that you got last thread faggot. Dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>134947520

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

He hasn't gone after Clinton, the leakers, or any other swamp creatures in Washington.
>>
>>134948376
Good goy. Cannabis' only use is getting stoned. Keep those paper and weak fabric companies afloat. Oh and keep the pharmaceutical companies afloat as well!
>>
>>134948397

How the hell is being ultra conservative not a good thing?

You're either Tyrone or white trash, which are actually different sides of the same coin.
>>
>>134948667

The gas chambers await all degenerate stoners.
>>
>>134948376
Bullshit. The same people back then were drinking themselves to death and ruining their families with abuse. A marijuana industry would do more good than harm. If you dont accept it in the US, it'll stay in the black market which is controlled by the worst kinds of people, most notably beaners. The italians, irish and bootleggers kept their murdering within the underworld when dealing with prohibition, the mexicans hold no moral ground regarding this.
>>
>>134948832
Yes keep alcohol, probably the worst legal substance in this country, legal. But make sure that reefer, which can't even kill you if you smoke too much, forbidden.
>>
>>134947520
FUCK THIS WHITE NIGGER! he hates on MJ! FUCK HIM!!! kick hime the fuck out and get a based american on board that WILL DO THE JOB!!. he's a KEK!! FUCK HIS BITCH ASS!! kick him OUT!!!!
>>
>>134948117

/ourguy/ isn't doing shit then. Find to find an upgrade. And I don't mean an (((upgrade))).
>>
>>134949252

Time*
>>
>>134948376
How about we shame weed users but keep it legal at the same time to reduce government oversight and strip big pharma of some of their immense power while providing a safe way of self medicating instead of using the opiates which continue to kill thousands of americans?

Wah wah wah, people smoke weed. Big fucking deal. I don't do it because I realize that it's a hindrance. Let people hinder themselves, it gives you a leg up and IT ISN"T YOUR BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE PUTS IN TO THEIR BODY ANYWAY. Not unless they are directly infringing on your rights.

Media and government should promote, hell even incentivize the good moral values you speak of, not enforce them with the strong arm of the law. You police state bootlicking faggots are always on board when government gives you what you want, until they don't. Then you bitch and cry at how you let it become so powerful in the first place as you are sent off to the death camp or work camp for being a political dissident. It's either that or become the one thing you are so derisive of, a cuck.
>>
>>134949500
Shaming doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>134947520
Trey Gowdy needs to be the AG and should have been from the get go
>>
It's because he lied during senate testimony

and as a result, he has recused himself from the whole russia thing

donald doesn't like that, because he wants sessions to fire mueller

so he's pissing his pants, basically.
>>
File: 1469926389189.jpg (36KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1469926389189.jpg
36KB, 780x438px
>>134950076
Next AG.
>>
>>134950369
Giuliani has disqualified himself on purpose:
He has said he thinks Sessions made the right call by recusing himself
>>
>>134947520
LETS SEIZE UR HOME AND KILL POTHEADZ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>134950369
he is good too ether or
>>
>>134950541
Yes, civil forfeiture is one problem area that sessions has.
>>
>>134948715
conservatives and liberals have led us to the path were on. Now the only hope we have is nationalism wth brutal repression of the colours
>>
>>134950926
There are far more many colours versus your whites. Prepare for a shameful loss, buddy :)
>>
>>134947520

He recused himself when Trump specifically asked him if he would act as a firewall in federal investigations into him and him family, his business dealings and Russia.

The minute he recused himself, Trump didn't really understand that getting special prosecutors involved was outside Session's purview or control. Now they are trying to attack Mueller's character and distance themselves from Sessions hoping he steps down, so Trump can hire that woman in line for AG so she can fire Mueller and take the heat. Congress / special committees can simply re-instate Mueller and his team at that point.
>>
>>134951393
>Congress / special committees can simply re-instate Mueller and his team at that point.
Exactly. This is something that I think Trump does not get.
>>
Because he was under hot water with leaks coming out that he discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador after he testified under oath that he in fact did not. That headline is now pretty much gone. Same thing Trump did when the media was moving hard against Bannon.
>>
>>134951510
I am telling you man - no shilling and I hate Hillary / DNC / DWS but Trump is a corrupt piece of shit and he has dementia. Attacking your own employees publicly is not 4d chess. It is lashing out because he is scared and confused.
>>
>>134947520
Is a rope a dope. Chess moves and all that. Sessions ain't goin anywhere
>>
>>134951685
>he discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador after he testified under oath that he in fact did not

But intelligence proved that he did, and that he lied

>Trump doesn't deny report that Jeff Sessions had 'substantive' talks with Russian diplomat

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-doesnt-deny-report-that-jeff-sessions-had-substantive-talks-with-russian-diplomat/article/2629412

then Trump tweeted

"A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post, this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's must stop!" Trump wrote on Twitter early Saturday.

A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2017
>>
>>134951718
I'm telling you man, I love Hillary and I am indifferent to Bernie and DWS but 4d chess is playing at the playland at a McDonald's. Wait, what was I talking about?
>>
>>134952004
i dont know, are you retarded or something?
>>
File: 1501009779654.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501009779654.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>134951393
1. Trump can fire Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller in a heartbeat.

2. The Senate can make their own investigation, who cares?

3. The second the Senate tries sone shit, the acting AG goes after the Senators like a mad dog, finding corruption everywhere. Arrests ensue. No Senate confirmation is required for an "acting" AG.

4. Trump can have his intelligence assets fabricate evidence and hold show trials for his political opponents.

5. Trump could shoot somebody on 5th Ave. and I'd still vote for him again.

6. Jeff Sessions is highly expendable. He means nothing to me. Victory will not be denied for his sake.

7. Failure is not an option, so people are going to get fired. Get over it.
>>
He is the swamp.

He works for big pharma and probably has ties to the clintons somehow that would come out if there was an investigation.
>>
>>134952150
what the fuck are you larping and writing unhinged fiction about, stop reeeeeing
>>
Made a thread about this but it died. I rewatched the hearing and it was amazing the amount of shilling he did for Trump. And now barely a month later Trump is calling him a nigger and wanting to fire him. Tillerson will probably leave if Sessions goes
>>
>>134952172
>thinks Trump, his family, and globalist millionaire jew son Kushner, and everyone he hired in his administration is not part of the swamp
>>
>>134952150
I'm going to address number 1:

He can't actually fire Mueller. He has to order Rosenstein to do it. And if Rosenstein refuses, then he can find a deputy attorney general who wants to do it. But Donald can't fire Mueller himself.
>>
>>134948107
The beautiful thing is you can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but either way it's true.
>>
>>134952445

I have to say. Out of everyone in this administration, I called Tilllerson wrong.

After coming from Exxon, everyone though he'd be shilling for removing sanctions and starting drilling etc.

He actually is the only one in the crew with any integrity, and has been calling out Trump publicly for being a lunatic. I am very surprised things turned out this way, but I guess when you have as much money as Tillerson you don't need to keep selling out every shred of dignity.
>>
>>134947520
>Why is Trump trying to bully him out of office?
Trump isn't. It's media lies trying to create momentum to remove him from office.
>>
>>134952172
The treasury secretary was an executive at Goldman Sachs, the Secretary of State is from Exxon, Jared Kushner is super Jewy, and might really wind up fucking Trump, the list goes on
>>
>>134947520

It's a distraction for the upcoming reckoning of the ((((democrats)))).
>>
>>134952688
Did you not listen to or read his last two interviews? He just did it again with WSJ 4 hours ago

>In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, President Trump continued to criticize Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to recuse himself from any Russia related investigations. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib reviews what Mr. Trump said and explains how the situation may play out

http://www.wsj.com/video/wsj-interview-trump-doesnt-rule-out-firing-sessions/73577159-DFE1-4F58-BEA8-58AC2AB72B17.html

He is so mad he recused himself and didnt tell him. listen to one minute of this
>>
>>134950500
RUDY NO
>>
Sorry for sounding stupid but what does it mean when sessions "recused" himself?
>>
>>134952150
>1. Trump can fire Sessions
FUCK THAT OLD ASS NO MJ SMOKIN' CRACKA'!!!
>5. Trump could shoot somebody on 5th Ave. and I'd still vote for him again.
HILLARY!! THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED!!
>6. Jeff Sessions is highly expendable. He means nothing to me. Victory will not be denied for his sake.
FUCKIN' A RIGHT ON!! FUCK HIM!
>7. Failure is not an option, so people are going to get fired. Get over it.
FAILURE.
IS.
NOT.
AN.
OPTION.
PERIOD!
>>
>>134952927
It means he has ZERO authority or involvement in the investigation, because his judgement can called into question for being too close to the players involved (and that he is also under investigation for meeting with the Russians during the campaign - you cannot investigate yourself, results would be tainted)
>>
>People still think it's nothing but red versus blue and Democrats being the root of all evil.

It's like people think Trump is the good guy and Democrats are still relevant

Before you act like a faggot and call me a shill, I'm not a Democrat. I didn't even vote.
>>
>>134948667
t. Retarded bluepilled cuckservative
>>
>>134953286

please contribute to the discussion or stfu
>>
>>134948117
Exactly, Sessions has been the only senator for 20 years to talk about the affects of immigration on wages and how it was all done contrary to public opinion. Look up videos of him, there's no question. He'll call out Zuckerberg/Gates for wanting cheap labor migrants in congress.

But, it does seem like the leaks haven't been pursued at all. Donald is justified if he fires him just for that. But god damn, what a loss it would be.

I personally, don't give a shit what happens with Marijuana. Our sovereignty needs addressed. Nothing else matters at the moment.
>>
>>134952459
This

Hillary is a corrupt cunt, but that doesn't make Trump the good guy.
>>
>>134952688
You fucking moron, just google his twitter instead of cucking for him like the little bitch that you are. Fuck faced whore.
>>
>>134953388
exactly m8

anyone who thinks otherwise is paid to shill or retarded as all fuck
>>
>>134953286
t. cucked little lapdog for daddy trump
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 700x467px
>>134952486
Wrong. He can fire Mueller. Just because the WaPi, CNN, and the NYT disagree doesn't make them right. Trump can fire this Special Counsel just like Nixon fired a Special Council back in his day. I'll still vote Trump so you can get fucked m8.
>>
>>134948299
I think this is dumb on many levels. The most basic one is that the most proven horrible actors are those that have been in power for the last 70 years.
>>
>>134952856
>>134953490
Disagreeing with a decision isn't the same as trying to bully him out of office. The media desperately want Sessions removed from office and are trying to play up theoretical tension.
>>
>>134947809
Classic nigger logic
>>
>>134953388
Fucking shills everywhere. Fuck you nigger cunt. Trump is our god and I will die for him.
Get the fuck off this board if you don't have the courage to get on your knees for Trump as and when he commands.
>>
>>134953691
Trump literally said twice, once today - "If i knew Jeff was going to recuse himself, I would not have hired him."
>>
>>134952150
Sessions endorsement of Trump is the only thing that made his anti-immigrant position believable. If he fires Sessions, he loses massive credibility, all anti-immigrant supporters in campaign might leave him.
>>
>>134953802
>larping this hard
>>
>>134953618
sorry guy, even nixon couldn't do it

>>Nevertheless, having been brought to the White House by limousine and sworn in as acting attorney general, Bork wrote the letter firing Cox
>>
>>134948152
This.

I unironically think that MJ should be legal countrywide. That means less cartel south of the border and thus more stability. And remember, people do not want to leave stable countries so the end result would be less illegal immigration
>>
File: 1500852011002.jpg (22KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1500852011002.jpg
22KB, 500x371px
>>134953802
Your previous posts are not consistent with this position. You are ShariaBlue.
>>
>>134953691
I bet you're the type of person who posts passive aggressive statuses on facebook about your relationship problems. Cucked little attention whoring faggot.
But hey we all knew that when we voted for this idiot, so I guess all is fair.
>>
>>134953802
You fucking idiot. You can't even LARP right.
>>
>>134948152

It's not legal, dumbass.
>>
>>134954118
Not a shariablue. Not a shariablue. YOU'RE the shariablue you cucked little faggot.
>>
>>134954407
it is legal in the states that voted it so. Oh wait do you not believe in state's rights now?
>>
File: freshfruits.webm (318KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
freshfruits.webm
318KB, 900x700px
>>134953618
I can't make a blooming onion but I can order one at the Outback Steakhouse, and BLAM! there is a fucking Blooming Onion on my table! So what is your point? That Trump has to order someone else to do it? Its a distinction without a difference. Blooming Onion, Fire Mueller, done! Its too easy, really.
>>
>>134954476

What a strawman. It's illegal federally. I think that most commerce clause rulings are bullshit but it is what it is. And marijuana is a degenerate drug.
>>
>>134954676
Oh ok i guess I can't go to the store and buy legal weed and pay taxes on it. I guess that is all in my mind.
>>
>>134954524
he can try and shop for a AG that will fire Mueller, but it still won't work.

>>On November 14, 1973, federal district judge Gerhard Gesell ruled firing Cox was illegal absent a finding of extraordinary impropriety as specified in the regulation establishing the special prosecutor's office.
>>
>>134947520
misdirection
>>
>>134947520
hes fake just like his accent, and apparently a pussy too afraid of the clintoons
>>
>>134954524
IT doesn't matter if everyone fires Mueller. Congress can reinstate him and his team immediately, just like how they appointed him in the first place. Retard.
>>
>>134953901
Meant for >>134953955
Reply to any post and fire e erybpdy at the DOJ, no big fucking deal. Trump has the biggest swinging dick in the Capitol and its time that these cucks learned it when it slaps them across the face and goes right up their ass. These faggots are going to rue the day they made this Russia story lest more than 24 hours. Jeff Sessions can retire, resign, or get fired, but Trump will have his way. He comes like a Jove, such that if requiring fail, he will compel.
>>
>>134948117
>Fuck you Donald. Jeff is our guy.>>Anonymous then why did he recuse himself
>>
>>134948152
It seems like he's also been going after pedros and defending travel bans. And I believe he'll keep doing it, til they're all gone.

But, yeah I agree about corruption and investigating Soros, clintons, etc. But, that might be more complicated than throwing Jose out.

I hope he stays. It's still better than anything we've had in 50+ years?
>>
>>134947520
Because he recused himself on anything russia related and he won't/can't fire Mueller. So he wants him out so that he can get someone else in via recess appointment (which won't happen because dems will force pro-forma sessions.
>>
>>134955205
people further don't understand (inlcuding trump) that Congress can immediately re-appoint Mueller and his team no matter who fires him - over and over again.
>>
make Sessions kick rocks , put in Trey Gowdy or Hon. Judge Andrew Napolitano as AG and do it quickly everything is coming to a head and fast
>>
Well it seems that they finally have evidence to really Fuck some peoples world's up and Sessions has recused himself and underbet pocket kings
>>
File: 1497757837606.jpg (79KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497757837606.jpg
79KB, 480x413px
>>134954901
A ruling that is academic and impotent. The firing will be done and security will remove Mueller if needed, throwing him on the street like so much trash.

>>134955033
The Republican Congress will never vote to impeach. And if they try and signal that they are considering it, Trump's new AG will bring charges against so many of them so fast that they will be begging for a free helicopter ride just to spare their extended families.
>>
He doesn't want to be killed off by the Clintons
>>
File: 1488697893824.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488697893824.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>134955502
>>
>>134955502
>The Republican Congress will never vote to impeach

this is what is wrong with sycophants. THey screamed about Obama for 8 years, then immediately elected a dementia-ridden globalist criminal who bent the knee to Saudi Arabia and Israel IMMEDIATELY, and even if it comes out that he and his family are criminals, republicans won't impeach him. They are treasonous pieces of shit with a tribal mentality, and we suffer because of it.

>Trump's new AG will bring charges against so many of them so fast that they will be begging for a free helicopter ride just to spare their extended families.

what are you even talking about
>>
>>134954159
>implying I have a kikebook page
You ShariaBlue people are really disconnected.
>>
>>134955714
as opposed to whom?? hillary was NOT the right choice in ANY timeline!. better THIS baffooon whom we can SEE somming a mile away than THAT bitch who killed seth rich and would have sent US ALL into oblivion for a few shekels more!
>>
>>134947520
Trump doesn't like it when his employees feel more loyalty towards stupid concepts like constitutions than towards him.
>>
Conservashits vote against their own economic interests
>>
>>134948107
>If Shtroumpf hates Sessions, the media has to start defending him because everything Blumpf does is wrong
>Perfect distraction from the impeachment and other stuff
Like pottery
>>
>>134956113
*coming
sorry for my lack of finger to type correctly. i assume you all have to ability to see through my typos. :/
>>
>>134955729
>implying analogies need to be taken literally
Stick to farming corn lad
>>
>>134955298
Yep. This is fruitless. So either Trump is fucking retarded and the people around him are yes men (or he won't listen to reason) OR there's some other angle we're missing. But honestly I haven't see anything like that with Trump yet so I'd be surprised if there's any depth to this.
>>
File: 1493765026290.jpg (68KB, 654x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493765026290.jpg
68KB, 654x526px
>>134955714
Noob, lurk moar. Free helo rides are a reference to glorious Pinochet and removal of Communists.
>>
>>134956322
Gas yourself, shill.
>>
>>134955714

yeah, fire Mueller, have security drag him out. then trumps popularity will plummet, congress and the senate will turn on him like they did with Nixon.

because we already have Nixon as precedent, Muellers firing will be ruled illegal and congress will reappoint him. fire him again? keep paying the political price and eventually trump will have no allies in congress or in the senate.

you can look at Nixon as template, that's exactly what he did.
>>
>>134951393
I'm surprised that Trump doesn't see the writing on the wall. Him loosing the ability to dictate sanctions against Russia is as close as a lack of confidence vote against him as it can get from the republicans without them making it official.

He may be able to get rid of muller but it would backfire.
>>
>>134955702
Thanks, this is the best reply I have ever gotten, without exception. We are all going to make it bro.
>>
>>134948117
y'all motherfuckers need to read this. Sessions is the only republican that has always told it like it was on immigration. Trump doesn't give a fuck, he uses H2-B labor for his resorts for fuck's sake. Trump got elected on a platform consisting of what Sessions and Bannon have espoused for years.
>>
>>134956586
we can just skip all that theater and impeach him, or bring STATE charges for laundering Russian mob money through his casinos for 25 years. Can't get out of state crimes! I hope Preet Bharara pushes his and Kushner's shit in
>>
>>134948376
If you want to crack down on pot AFTER our country has been fixed and we have no reason for pot, fine.

But cracking down on pot as a first step towards traditional American values is beyond retarded .
>>
I want to apologize for the entire state of Alabama.
>>
>>134956586
>Muellers firing will be ruled illegal
Except the Saturday Night Massacre was entirely legal. The problem for Trump isn't legal in this case, it's political.

The Saturday Night Massacre was so politically toxic that when Robert Bork, the man who carried out the firing on Nixon's orders, was nominated to the Supreme Court over a decade later the Democrats went apeshit and shut him out. You might be familiar with the verb "borked" born of his experience.
>>
Only the most cucked humans on the planet care if someone else smokes weed.
>>
>>134947992
As someone who recently quit weed after 10 years of daily use, I can tell you it is the single worst thing to ever happen to me. I had no desires, no motivation, nothing but a need to get high. It's a detriment to society.
>>
>>134956527
Cuck yourself faggot. Oh wait, you already did. Donny coming by later tonight for a visit?
>>
>>134956894
Alabama is s god awful redneck meth Christ indoctrinated shithold that should be nuked . Fuck Saban and muh roll tide as well
>>
>>134956586
>Trump will lose popularity said increasingly nervous man for the millionth time this week
Are you fucking serious? This guy has the nuclear codes now.

Look at me. Trump is the President now.
>>
>>134947520
He recused himself was he didn't need to. He's another Republican who will fall on his sword for 'honor'. So fucking sick of this shit.
>>
>>134957153
> muh ancedoteal evidence is proof they weed is bad

Sounds like you were and always will be a fucking with or without pot consumption
>>
>>134957230
The thread of full of ShariaBlue paid posters. I doubt they'll listen.
>>
>>134957238
>He recused himself was he didn't need to

Yes he did need to - he literally had meetings with Kislyak while working for Trump's campaign, and talked about Trump and his campaign, and is being investigated for it. He, along with Kushner, lied on their federal background check forms about foreign contacts.

Any decisions he made in regards to an investigation involving HIMSELF would be thrown out.
>>
>>134947520
well for one the fact that he's a senile fuck when it comes to drugs.
inb4 you nazis will call me degenerate even though hitler was thrown off amphetamines the whole war
>>
>>134957315
>everyone I hate is shill
>Everyone that hates trump is a shill
>>
>>134947809
trump is controlled opposition

sessions is the real deal, thus trump fires him before he can do anything even more based so that Trump won't have to reveal his true non-based nature when he tries to stop him or revert his based policies later on
>>134947992
DUDE
>>
>>134957398
Idiot, they can end this shit right now. Trump is the head of the executive fucking branch.
>>
>>134957431
He never said either of those retarded strawmen.
>>
>>134947520

He capitulated to Liberal Media and recused himself from the Russia Investigation, despite having no lawful basis requiring him to do so - plus the fact that the Republicans control every branch of the government means Congress could never have forced a non-voluntary recuse.

Of course, this opened the door wide for liberal Mueller and his team of liberal donating prosecutors to investigate Trump and his entire cabinet with absolutely limitless bounds and no oversight.

The Democrats had ZERO political power, and sessions literally handed Mueller/Democrats a POWERFUL DAGGER on a STRING over the entire Trump Administrations head - FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Is that bad enough reason to be pissed at Sessions?

Well he also hasn't lifted a FINGER towards Hillary, Ukraine, Uranium, The Clinton Foundation, DoJ Leaks, FBI Leaks, Comey - NOT A FINGER.

I mean Fuck. I like Sessions. He's gotten an A+ on crime, deportation, and other shit. But His few fuck-ups are MASSIVE. He's compromised everything.
>>
>>134953986
>That means less cartel south of the border and thus more stability
junkies actually believe this
>>
>>134957488
Yea that worked great for Nixon when he fired the people investigating him
>>
>>134957153
This is bluepilled cuckery at its most extreme.
>>
>>134957398
0.03 shekels for you goy.
>>
>>134957398
He was not legally required to, which is important
The sprawling disaster this farce of an investigation has turned out to be is due to the AG deferring oversight to a third party

Sessions is no small part in how the witch hunt came to be
>>
>>134957488
he can't though. he can fire all the people heading the FBI investigation, but that doesn't stop the House or Senate inquiry. it just makes him look like a fool for trying.
>>
>>134957176
t. someone who has never been to the state
>>
>>134957600
How low is your fucking IQ? Nixon was in trouble because actual illegal shit happened. Firing had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>134957431
Don't worry, I don't think you're ShariaBlue. You're clearly working for Chuck Schumer instead to put any faith in Preet Bharara to be anything more than Schumer's flunky.
>>
He's based in the sense that he's always hated niggers and kikes. Unfortunately he's not loyal enough to the President which is why he's paying the price.
>>
>>134957556
>liberal Mueller
>is a republican
>is a decorated Vietnam vet
>hired by republican George W. Bush to run the FBI
>ran FBI for 13 years
>not a liberal whatsoever

ok
>>
>>134957676
Yeah, a Republican house and senate will do just that.

And even if they did it would have no power.
>>
>>134957697
>actual illegal shit happened

how was that 'illegal shit' found out and proven?

Oh right by a special investigator
>>
>>134947520
>dudeweeders care so much more about muh drugs that they want the one and only senator who has been opposing mass immigration, both legal and illegal, for over 20 years, and fighting against his own party while also calling out cheap-labour loving corporate fucks
>i-i-immigration is the number 1 issue
>i-i'm can stop any time
>>
>>134957730
Not sure if they are paid shills but the IQ average of these people is observably lower than the average for /pol/ so I'm certain they are actual leftists and not just trolls.
>>
FUCK THIS FAGGOT ASS TRAITOR PRESS S TO SHIT ON HIS POLITICAL GRAVE AND GIVE MORE ENERGY TO THE GOD EMPEROR
>>
>>134957826
Doesn't matter what his label is or what his character is that he presents.

Judge a man by his actions, his bedfellows, and by following the money.
>>
>>134958057
Show me one piece of evidence in his actions or character that makes Mueller a liberal
>>
>>134957910
Are you going to say anything that isn't a non sequitur anytime soon? Trump has the power to fire people, it wouldn't be obstruction even if he had done something wrong. The existence of investigators and investigations is a separate issue. Jesus Christ you fucks are stupid.
>>
>>134957828
then why don't they stop it right now? why the hell do you think they're going to stop it once he purges half the justice dept. to quash it? it just makes it look like there's something there, even if there isn't.
>>
>>134958105
He just said the label doesn't matter you non cognitive fuck.
>>
Sessions is literally our guy. I voted for Trump but you guys are fucking morons. Trump is honestly showing himself to be an idiot that doesn't know whats good for him. Will still vote for him in 2020 though.

Literally all of washington and half the country HATES him and what does he do? Fucking try to fire one of his earliest supporters. Moron.
>>
>>134958119
He would need to show "extreme impropriety" to fire or coerce an AG to fire a special investigator, that is the law.
>>
>>134958226
then why label Mueller a liberal?

Because you retards only know US Vs THEM caveman mentality, and THEM is liberals, leftists, jews, globalists and brown people right?

And if Mueller is trying to hurt Trump, then we can just use the word liberal because it means "something I don't like"
>>
>>134958105
Hillary Clinton and Mueller provided Uranium directly to the Russian government, literally the heart of the uranium deal
>>
>>134958429
ok

does that mean Trump didn't collude with Russia, or launder Russian mob money through his real estate and casinos for 25 years?

No, because he probably did both those things.
>>
>>134958052
S muthafucking! S!!!!!!!!!
fuck this cuck ass no MJ cracka'!!! if trump had half a brain he'd tell him to fuck off MJ and let U.S. kick MEXICO in tha' BALLZ in MJ and WIN the "war on drugs".
>>
>>134958290
He hired all Democrap shyister lawyers who took money from the Clintons. Done, next?
>>
>>134958287
Sessions should have stayed on as Senator.

America has negative memories about the drug war we had in the past and Sessions seems like he is looking to revive the drug war which is bad for the party.

No one cares about drugs, do something about the leakers especially the ones that managed to leak oval office conversations
>>
>>134958588

did you also know that the law firm that Mueller retired from to work on this case represents both Kushner and Manafort?

Maybe he is too close and could be biased, we should hire a different special investigator, right?
>>
>>134958215
>then why don't they stop it right now?

>it just makes it look like there's something there, even if there isn't.

If he fires the fuck the media will claim it's because he has something to hide.

You already had communist John Brennan say there should be a coup if Trump fired Mueller. Trump is simply not interested in fueling this nonsense.

Honestly, this is about what I expected. The resistance to Trump is largely predicated on an assumed premise. Trump's crazy because they say he is and that means he shouldn't be president. The mass hysteria surrounding Trump is therefore totally justified and rational because Trump is insane. It's almost circular logic. I never expected him to get much done because the US is in a post-constitutional republic period and it probably isn't going to recover. I totally expected the government and media complex to do everything it could to hamstring the non-establishment candidate and it's happening exactly as I expected, not even missing a beat.

This country is headed for a cataclysmic sundering sometime over the next 20 years. Throw in automation, immigration, and you have that at a near certainty.
>>
jeff sessions probably voted for george wallace back in the old days

he was trump before trump
>>
>>134958290
His long, deep relationship with Comey and the fact the media already said that Comey wanted Mueller as investigator already shows a glaring conflict of interest.

No court would see Mueller as impartial.
>>
>>134958708
>communist John Brennan
>liberal Mueller

do you guys just use scary words you don't understand to describe people you don't like
>>
>>134958425
>then why label Mueller a liberal?

Because that is what the guy's been conditioned to call people. Not interested in your illiterate psycho-analysis.
>>
>>134958549
Hey man the ways I sees it you fuck with the BULL (trump) you get THE HORNS (of a cuckold)
>>
>>134958671
NO! he should've been out sooner. trump is doing us a favor getting his old ass OUT! PURGE the SYSTEM!
DRAIN.
THE.
SWAMP!
bitches!
>>
>>134958883
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/index.html

He voted for the communist candidate over Jimmy fucking Carter.

Ignorant people need to keep their mouths the fuck shut.
>>
>>134958845
Hmm two FBI directors talk to each other. What a scandal

Comey should not have been fired in the first place, Hillary was never going to jail no matter how many laws she broke. The rule in Washington is you don't after your own.

Trump is breaking this rule and that is why the establishment is going to push him and his families shit in. Do yo people not understand this?
>>
>>134958977
Checked. Run them through an archive.
https://archive.is/cnpAM
>>
>>134958287
he was never going to fire sessions, you stupid cuckold. stop buying into the msm bullshit. sessions simply needs to be a bit more assertive. after the president called him out look at all the shit he announced. sessions is a good man, but it's important to remember that he is a career politician and has played by cuckservative rules for so long. he needs to understand that the way to win against these fucks is to go on the offense. be loud. control the narrative
>>
>>134959026
Damn, thx brobot.
>>
>>134958708
you didn't really address my central point though, that the House and Senate inquiries aren't going to stop. because the Republicans don't trust Trump. hell, they probably even want to impeach him to get Pence in. even Nixon had support from his party until the 11th hour, Trump never had it in the first place. Trump can't stop this by force. every thing he does to try it, just digs him in deeper.
>>
>>134959025
Notice how you only cherrpicked one part of my post. It's a conflict of interest because Comey wanted Mueller as investigator and not a complete stranger according to the media.

If you want impartiality, get a complete stranger as investigator with no relationship to Comey whatsoever.
>>
>>134959184
I actually did address your central point. I said the government would do everything it could to prevent Trump from functioning. I just wish at least Sessions wasn't so honorable because honor isn't what is required here. Honor is selfish and subjective.
>>
>>134959234
>if (((your guy))) didn't have dirty dealings with the russians, then you have nothing to worry about BB

i guess those twitter rants are just outlashes caused by dementia - and not a nagging fear that he or his family is going to prison
>>
>>134959184
"teh republicans" will eat their own for "dem sheckels" dont' doubt THAT for a SECOND!
NEVER forget and NEVER forgive!
>>
>>134956586
Congress didn't appoint Mueller, the DOJ itself did.
Prosecution is a power which falls under the purview of the executive branch.
>>
>>134959398
Everything is going wrong for you lefties.

Even your Chuck admits it.
>>
>>134959519
I think he's some guy in India getting paid to do this.
>>
>>134947520
Jeff is fucking awesome.

Trump is pissed Sessions can't stop the Russia Bullshit.

Trump needs to keep Sessions and have Rosenstein or whoever end this Russia farce.
>>
>>134959398
going to prison for what, exactly?
>>
>>134957315
Are we still on this shareblue bullshit? Why is being paid opposition the default belief for some of you? Grow the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>134959398
actually , ironically enough, it IS dementia! you'll see it soon enough. keep an eye out for it. (btw. putin did us ALL a solid by keeping that crazy bitch outta office. or else we'd ALL be FUCKED right nao!) jus' sayin'
>>
>>134959471
Congress can formally request him or another again

>Initiating a special prosecutor investigation

>The decision to appoint a special prosecutor rests with the attorney general (or acting attorney general), or, historically, with the president. Under the independent counsel statute that expired in 1999, Congress could formally request the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor, however the law only required the attorney general to respond in writing with a decision and reasons, and in any event it is no longer in force.
>>
>>134959625
It's because they are repetitive and scripted.
>>
>>134959603
>Jeff is fucking awesome.

He's really not though, and his rejuvenation of marijuana crackdowns and civil forfeiture proves that. He's just a racist old bat that wants to keep doing what they were doing to niggers and spics in 50s and 60s, but to poor white people now as well
>>
>>134956772
>Legal immigration
>A problem
>>
>>134959642
The Republican congress wouldn't do that. But this point was made already. Can't believe anyone would waste money on you.
>>
>>134959782
H1Bs, not sure about h2bs, have an attachment clause that stipulates foreign workers can't bid for better pay at other jobs. This distorts the labor market. It's not exactly good.
>>
>>134959603
Trump isn't even being investigated anymore, unless major new evidence comes to light, which the public would be made bigly aware of.
>>
>>134957153
>Daily weed use

Yes of course if you use it daily it will mess with your life. If you use it a few times a week nothing bad happens. It's called having self control and balance.
>>
>>134959751

this. jeff sessions is a racist kike paid for by big pharma and prison industrial complex.
>>
>>134959926
>Trump isn't even being investigated anymore

wrong

He is very much still investigating Trump and his associates / family

Mueller asks WH staff to preserve all documents relating to June 2016 meeting

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343109-mueller-asks-wh-staff-to-preserve-all-documents-relating-to-june-2016
>>
>>134959801
I am independently moderately wealthy / don't work for a shill company thanks
>>
File: 1447416309628.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447416309628.webm
1MB, 888x500px
>>134947520
>>>134947520
>
>https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
>
>He hasn't gone after Clinton, the leakers, or any other swamp creatures in Washington.

Not only that, the President tweeted this morning that his wife took $700,000 from Clinton, of course the liberals are saying is because muuhhh russia, but that is pretty much over so.... Bye.

P.S Scarmucci fired a white house leaker today.... Debbie wasserface it guy got arrested, the fbi has smashed server hard drives to reconstruct or "at mimimum" obstruction and much much more to come Winning.
>>
>>134959904
Better than illegal. They are TFW's in Canada.
>>
>>134956894
Sessions is based and you're a faggot.

War Eagle
>>
>>134959782
>visa abuse
>not a problem

this is the criteria for H2B:
>(1) there are not sufficient U.S. workers who are capable of performing the temporary services or labor at the time of filing the petition for H-2B classification and at the place where the foreign worker is to perform the work; and (2) the employment of the foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers

im sure there are no people already in Florida that can
cook, do laundry, clean rooms, and tend to gardens.
>>
>>134960345

Sessions is an enabler of the growing police state.

GO FUCK YOURSELF CLEETUS. I FUCKING HATE REDNECKS AND HOPE YOU ALL DIE A PAINFUL SLOW FUCKING DEATH
>>
>>134947520
Sessions went to a shit-tier law school
>>
>>134960503
mugha' fuckin' THIS!!! if /pol disagrees, then /pol is F.U.C.K.E.D.!!!!!`
>>
File: 1dimensionalchoots&ladders.jpg (45KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
1dimensionalchoots&ladders.jpg
45KB, 618x340px
>>134948463
don't worry trumps swamp will be in jail soon.
>>
i don't agree with him on weed or forfeiture but i'm surprised none of you mentioned him talking down those big silk-road alternatives very recently

he's doing some good things apart from this whole nontroversy with trump
>>
File: trump2017.jpg (57KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
trump2017.jpg
57KB, 640x632px
>>134950249
exactly. the trump crime family are shitting themselves now that they know mueller is also investigating their criminal business dealings and money launderings for the russian mob.
>>
Sessions has always been the DC Cuckservative mole
>>
>>134961493
Mueller BETTER NOT LOOK INTO MY OR MY FAMILY'S FINANCES!
>>
>>134952682
kushner and bannon have pretty much neutered the state department. word is tillerson will resign soon.
>>
>>134962339
Well that's a shame because this administration is a burning dumpster fire and I guess it is only going to get worse.

If Trump attacks Tillerson publicly, he will not take that lying down and will absolutely fight back
>>
>>134962725
would you feel better if I were to tell you that this is all a ruse to lower the expectations of "true believers" and throw off the "haters" before he finally FIXES all the damage that the previous TWO presidents have done to us?
>>
>>134955502
You're completely delusional, no one will back Trump.
>>
>>134963028
there are no ruses dude

there is no 4D chess

This is incompetence and fear.. Sorry
>>
1) Important to note Trump is only knocking Sessions to take Jared and DJT Jr out of the news (it worked)

2) Also remember Trump needs to go on the OFFENSE, meaning Sessions needs to ramp the heat up x100 on these maggot lefties & illegals & tax dodging multi-national pirates

all of that said I think Trump is a kike controlled borderline senile retard and Jared Kushner is basically the de facto president at this point
>>
>>134963877
so, I take it your answer is NO then? LMAO. there is o "4d chess". and yes, this IS
>incompetencence and fear
don't be sorry, be CAREFULL!
watch your back and guard your family, dude.
"bulls on parade"
>>
>>134952682
Tillerson only joined the administration to remove Russian sanctions, which would instantly make he and all of his executive best friends literal billionaires. He doesn't want an actual stressful job, he wants to sit back and enjoy his wealth before he dies

That said, that kike kushner is probably his biggest complaint. Even if Tilly was a straight shooter good man, I don't believe he will put up with Kushner anymore. I can see Tilly telling Trump Jared goes back to NYC by Labor Day or I resign
>>
>>134947520
Because he recused him self from the Russia investigation, and if he leaves, trump can recess appointment a yes man when the Senate leaves for the summer. That guy can then fire the special councle muller, and effectively control the rest of the investigation via the yes man.

And let's face it, the crack down on weed is hardly the first thing he should be doing anyway.
>>
>>134964595
I think that was the idea, but no one ever really asked Tillerson if he was on board for that - Read what he has repeatedly said about the sanctions

Tillerson Says Russia Must Restore Ukraine Territory, or Sanctions Stay

KIEV, Ukraine — Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson assured Ukraine’s leader on Sunday that the United States would not lift economic sanctions against Russia until it “reverses the actions” that prompted them and restores the country’s “territorial integrity,” appearing to set the same high bar for sanctions relief that the Obama administration did.

Mr. Tillerson’s strongly worded statement, issued at a news conference in Kiev alongside President Petro O. Poroshenko of Ukraine, seemed to insist that Moscow withdraw Russian troops and heavy weapons from eastern Ukraine and return Crimea, the Black Sea territory that Russia annexed in 2014 — though Mr. Tillerson never specifically mentioned that disputed peninsula by name.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/world/europe/tillerson-russia-sanctions-ukraine.html
>>
who else here is tired of winning?
>>
>>134965233
>tired of winning?
is that even a thing?
>>
>>134954676
>grow weed in-state
>sell weed in-state
When does the interstate commerce occur?
>>
>>134947520

he's always been a neocon jerkoff.

No loss to the people if he gets shitcanned
>>
>I thought he was supposed to be based as fuck?

Why would anyone think this worm was a man?
>>
>>134947520
because trump is an idiot
>>
>>134949500
I agree. We should keep the gov small and fix the culture. Also give lots of tax breaks for middle class families.
>>
>>134949500
>>134967405
muthafuggin' THIS, and THIS!!! thanks GOD(s) y'all are based as fuck and bothered to type this out! DITTOx2. "preach it!" ;-) right on!
>>
>>134948667
>weed is hemp
actually kill yourself
>>
>>134952682
Tillerson is resigning because they can't get rid of the sanctions
>>
>>134967405
I want a tax break
>>
It's a sad day when /pol/ can't figure out the most simple of Jew tricks. He wants Sessions gone so (((Rosenstein))) can be AG while blaming it on congress for not appointing a new AG and blocking an acting one. President cuck loves to suck kike cock. When you realize this everything he does becomes much clearer.
>>
>>134947520
this is what you get for being in the pocket of the prison lobbies and being pro drug war
>>
>>134951042
Fuck off to blackchat.com
>>
>>134948832
Yes, but that doesn't mean there aren't other uses for the plant. We're not stupid here.
>>
>>134965079
Krim is Russia. And they'll never relinquish Sevastopol. So sanctions stay.
Sanctions have become a bit of a tar baby. The Russian agricultural section of the economy want the sanctions to remain.
Sanctions are economic warfare..... And like other wars, the US isn't actually winning this one either.
>>
>>134948382
>our Government is the most corrupt organization in the world
Says someone who's never worked as a car salesman
>>
>>134949500
> IT ISN"T YOUR BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE PUTS IN TO THEIR BODY ANYWAY
Stop, because it very much is when their addiction of choice starts affecting society itself and those around them. Going full retard like Oregon is not the solution, and they are going to find out the hard way for themselves in a matter of time.
>>
>>134949694
It does if the (((media))) isn't pushing it as something edgy.
>>
>>134947520
>expects to get answers on /pol/

wew sure smells like summer in here
>>
>>134947520
Ive been on /pol/ long before Trump, and no one fucking ever cared or heard about this faggot.

Too many normies from kikebart just because /pol/ did a better job at influencing the election then them.
>>
>>134947520
Just got here, but my money says he doesn't want to pursue the Clinton Angle, but recused himself from Russia. So wtf is he doing there KEK
>>
>>134947520
Just got here, but my money says he doesn't want to pursue the ClintonaAngle, but recused himself from Russia. So wtf is he doing there KEK
>>
>>134947520
Two possibilities

1. Trump is distancing himself from Sessions so when these indictments go through he won't appear to be too close to the situation.

2. Sessions is using his connections to protect cronies. (Specifically the CIA) It is possible that he has been bought.

I suppose it could also be that Trump will at least be able to say to his base, "I tried with the enforcer, now let's soften up on minor things like weed and focus on corruption, etc."

Either way I have no doubt Mr. President will figure it out.
>>
turns out sessions is a deep state shill pawn for the kikes. draining the swamp takes time but once they expose themselves like he did its easy to recognize and remove career politicians. watch these deep state republicans defend sessions while also trying to take stabs at trump like thats going to save them.
>>
>>134953881
i this he's right, if you haven't done anything wrong and still would say so while under oath why recuse yourself? Now, if Trump wouldn't have contradicted the depudy AG's statement of firing Comey there wouldn't any special counsel, so this to me seems more like either some cheap kabuki theatre or that as you "hillary haters" say Trump has dementia, which is more liberal fantasy desu.
>>
>>134972209
I keep forgetting that Vault 8 is going to fill in some plotholes with the CIA. Damn they know its coming but cant stop it. There is going to be a lot of spin coverage if any.
>>
>>134948154
This really. Trump is only interested in puppets, he doesn't want strong personalities in his administration.
>>
>>134972537
Yes goys it's Sessions and not Trump appointed (((Rosenstein))) who is it blame for the fake witch hunt distraction. You are being played, big time.
>>
>>134948376
youre retarded
THE REASON AMERICA IS TURNING NONWHITE IS BECAUSE OF MEXICANS
MEXICANS ARE COMING HERE BECAUSE
MEXICO= CARTELICO

DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WHITE AMERICANS FUCKING DIE IN SPITE OF YOUR IGNORANCE?
>>
>>134959782

Legal immigration is literally a problem. The reason we want illegal immigrants out isn't because of them failing paperwork, it's because we literally don't want them in our country regardless.
>>
>>134948376
>trying to talk sense into the heads of marijuana users
'dude weed lmao'
>>
File: r9k.jpg (100KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
100KB, 550x367px
>>
Stunning levels of REEEEEE from Trumpfags in here
>>
>>134975646
Thats funny cuz the Dems are all dead quiet right now. What's your opinion on that Cletus?
>>
>>134953691
Trump is right to be furious with Sessions. However he is stupid for running his mouth nonstop about him, and should KEEP Sessions.

That said, this might all be a smokescreen for Session to nail the DNC/Clinton cartel.
>>
>>134948667
>>134948966
>>134949500
>>134973887
/pol/ is a drug-free zone. get out of here.
>>
>>134976582
Sessions should have been a horse Jockey. He lacks the testicular fortitude for AG. Shit he cant even give a press conference without wearing that stupid grin like a cheeky 10yo. Hes wedged himself in between recusing from the Russian angle, but not pursuing Clinton. So hes refusing to do his job, outright. But trump is just putting him in the spotlight for being a bitch. Thinking the pressure will just crush him into resignation.
Never thought Id see a man squeal like a girl.
>>
>>134949694
>Shaming doesn't work
Thanks anon. The west is built on guilt not shame. Your guilt is between you and God.
Sage shame fuckers. This is western civilization.
>>
>>134947520
He's a goof. Wishy washy and won't go after Clinton with all the evidence out there.
>>
>>134977983
A coward afraid to attone for whatever hes done.
>>
>>134957153
Not my problem. I shouldn't be taxed to enforce that bullshit.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.