[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how retarded are you /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: car.jpg (40KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
car.jpg
40KB, 576x432px
Do you faggots have any clue how much of a god damn wild west it was pre-ACA? You know insurance companies would fuck you out of your coverage for care because they're jewish bastards, right? No, you didn't know that?

Go do some fucking research you mongoloids. You best hope the debate doesn't turn into a repeal otherwise you all are FUCKED.

>Pic Unrelated
>>
>>134941867
It will, and we aren't. Get fucked you gibsmedat defending nigger
>>
>>134941867
No care if there is no obamacare
>>
This. Once ACA is gone, doctors will be illegal.

Don't you tools remember 5 years ago before the ACA where if you weren't a billionaire, you'd literally die from a minor common cold, and bodies lined the streets?
>>
>>134941867

If its repealed or altered significantly so that the left can rebrand it as Trumpcare and put the failures of Obama around Trump's next, then eventually we get a single payer "medicare for all" type system.
>>
>>134942470

Insurance jews were literally denying people coverage and dragging out their appeals until they died, for more shekels.
>>
>>134941867
>Do you faggots have any clue how much of a god damn wild west it was pre-ACA? You know insurance companies would fuck you out of your coverage for care because they're jewish bastards, right?

Thanks Obama, for forcing us to give money to these same jewish bastards.
>>
>>134943428
this, we need more glorious leaders to stop the kikes, like Schumer and Schultz
>>
>>134944823

Obamacare was written and pushed by the insurance company lobbyists in other to protect them from single payer

and it failed

We've simply tried everything other than going back to the 60s system where hospitals were nonprofit.
>>
File: single_payer_healthcare.jpg (2MB, 2000x900px) Image search: [Google]
single_payer_healthcare.jpg
2MB, 2000x900px
>>134941867
Fuck off communist. I don't want to pay 33% of my paycheck for shit healthcare that makes me wait 6 months for emergency surgery. All roads lead to single payer healthcare system eventually. Pic related
>>
>>134941867
They're still Jewish bastards but before I had the option of not getting jewed at the risk of financial ruin. Now I just get jewed both ways since I can't even opt out without a penalty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.