[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which South American country is the best?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: i love.jpg (137KB, 735x986px) Image search: [Google]
i love.jpg
137KB, 735x986px
>The US is going to get taken over by martial law

Fellow whites that live in or have visited South American countries: which is the best?

How hard will it be to immigrate?
>>
Southern Brazil. Huge population of white people down there, incredibly wealthy states in comparison to the others. They're even trying to break away from Brazil and form their own country.
>>
best for what?
for preserving your lineage? None
>>
>>134941224
Britain (by way of the Falklands)
>>
>>134941421
Seconded, been living here for almost 2 years & plan on remaining.
>>
>>134941594
I'll have them import wives
>>
>>134941224
Bumping for interest.
Uruguay looks neat-o, and Argentina as well.
South americans tell me: is violence in these countries more or less localized to cities and particular regions?

Brazil seems to produce a lot of liveleak material, and I'm wondering if these white areas are actually safe (e.g. comparable to an American or Canadian city).
>>
>>134943892
The vast majority of Brazil's violence happens in the northeast. The southwest is based af.
>>
>>134944395
Yes that area looks terrible.
So It doesn't bleed into these other regions?
>>
>>134943048
where are you from?
>>
>>134941224
I've been to Chile before so I guess its my first choice
>>
File: before the crusades begin.jpg (29KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
before the crusades begin.jpg
29KB, 345x400px
>>134941850
how do i immigrate there?
>>
Australia would be your best choice, but you'll have to take a number. We're currently at capacity.
>>
>>134941224
Despite what /pol/ says Argentina is actually pretty white. The first time it hit me was when I met a blonde goddess during my internship and after a quick lunch together learned that she was Argentinian, now demographics back it up too, Messi is pretty white too
>>
Chile
>>
>>134941224

I don't recommend to anyone to come to Brazil. Violence and dishonesty are widespread. People given good impressions are trolls or larpers of the "white" south american myth. Don't believe them, we should be left alone.
>>
South America demographics wise is the United States in about 30 years
>>
>>134944395
Nope. Crime happens but it's of the opportunistic variety, in almost 2 years the worst I've experienced first-hand is a dude on a bicycle try to snatch my phone from my hand.

>>134944503
Straya
>>
>>134946204
they dont have a government thats gonna kill them all
>>
>>134947823
can you own a gun?
>>
>>134950245
No, just a population. A few places in SA are nice, many are third-world tier.
>>134950282
lern 2 goggle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
>>
>>134945070
just ate chili
whataretheodds.jpg
>>
>>134941224
Argentina and Uruguay are the most white (pretty much whiter than the US at this point)
Chile is mostly mestizo but has better economic policies.
All other countries are shitholes. Colombia and Venezuela have gorgeous Latin qts but that's about it.
>>
File: index.jpg (3KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 280x180px
>>134941224

WHITE POWDER
>>
Brazil is a sinking ship, don't go there.
It is true that southern Brazil is better than the rest, but the southeast states are the most powerful and is where the moneys is at.

I'd go for Argentina or Chile, both have better HDI than Brazil (and have very good wine btw)

Brazil's only pro is that its more influential and has a distinctive culture whilst the others are just random names on a map.
>>
>>134952569
Brazil has the largest (not best) economy
>>
>>134953904
What caused the demographics to go down the shitter to the extent it did?
>>
>>134953961

It would take a whole article to cover it all up, but its basically due to bad administration of corrupt politicians and a huge black, I mean, poor population.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.