[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>according to judism and islam shem is the patriarch of all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Shem02.jpg (85KB, 461x451px) Image search: [Google]
Shem02.jpg
85KB, 461x451px
>according to judism and islam shem is the patriarch of all jews and arabs

why do they fight if they are all blood related?
>>
>>134940777
Israel.
>>
Shem is semen life force
>>
>>134940777
>shem is the patriarch of all jews and arabs

First of all, I like your trips.

Second of all, the answer is because both Mudslimes and Heebs attribute their religion to Abraham, who, incidentally, was the grandson of Shem
>>
Ismael and Isaac were brothers, which means Arabs and Jews are cousins.

If you look at Jews today they look nothing like Arabs. Modern day Jews just hijacked the religion because they have a small percentage of Jewish ancestry from maternal lineage in them.

With that kind of logic Arabs can claim being black because they also have some percentage of black ancestry in them.

So eventually it's no wonder that Arabs hate white European so called Jews because they claim their land because they had some ancestors living there +2000 years ago.
>>
>>134941426
so jews jewing jews?
>>
>>134941426
>Jews have existed for nearly 4,000 years
>Islam was founded in 600 AD

>JEWS STOLE THEIR RELIGION FROM ISLAM

Neoliberals actually believe this
>>
File: yemeni.jpg (118KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
yemeni.jpg
118KB, 786x442px
>>134941622
Yemeni Jews are the only real jews still left in this world. Al the rest got extinct a long time ago.
>>
The thing that always confused me is all these Jews who call themselves Ashkenazi. Ashkenaz wasn't a son of Abraham or even Shem.

What's up with this?
>>
>>134942035
Typical dumb ass. Where did you ever see me talking about religion? I'm talking about Arabs which is a Semitic race , just like Jews are. They existed long before Islam came to this world. Arabs and Jews are both the seed of Hajar, who gave birth to Ismael and Isaac. The patriachs of the Semitic race. Learn some history stoopid.
>>
>>134942444
I remember Ishmael was the son of a concubine whore, and god told Abraham to send them away before he gave him a legitimate son.
>>
>>134942663
Little mistake i made. Jews come from a different wife (Sarah) indeed, which makes Ismael and Isaac half brothers. That doesn't make them any less of cousins though. If you would put a modern day Arab and Jew together, you would never think they're cousins but two random individuals from a different country instead, so something about modern day Jews being Jews isn't right.
>>
>>134943107
It's definitive proof that Judaeism was the path of those who follow God, and Islam is the path of those who follow Satan by thinking they can do better than God
:)
>>
>desert religions colluding from the beginning
I did nazi that coming.
>>
>>134943313
I'm not talking about a religious perspective here, i'm talking about their race.

But if i understand you right, Jews were following the right religion according you, and God magically blessed them by changing them into a different white European race?
>>
>>134942232
Ashkenaz is what Jews call Germany. The person Ashkenaz settled in the area that the Khazars lived in....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.