[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITES = NATURAL LOSERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: SAFarmMurders.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
SAFarmMurders.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
Just my daily reminder that whites are losing in South Africa
>>
>>134933207

good we want them out from the continent and back in Europe, a genocide towards them
would woke hundred of millions of us.

Have fun
>>
>>134933207
Fast forward 10 years. "Plz whyte pplz. Come backs. We ain't gots no foodz."

Losers indeed.
>>
What is the problem?
Whites should leave the South Africa. Upon leaving, the should desrty Johannesburg, Capetow, Pretoria and other cities that they built. They should detroy all factories, mines and agriculture.
Then black can have South Africa back. Enjoy.
>>
>>134933207
A martyr I guess.
Take lots of videos please
>>
>>134933207
Rhodesia never lost a single battle against communist Zimbabwe forces, with no outside support they could only hold back for so long against the horde.

A lion is superior to the hyena, but enough hyenas kills a lion.

Doesn't matter anyways, once Zimbabwe got rid of their whites who farmed 90% of the food supply and had the knowledge to do so, once they stole their land and drove them out. They starved, they've been starving, and I hope their dictator Mugabe's plead for 1.5 billion in food aid was declined due to him getting them into that situation in the first place.

The Boers should leave SA and let them fucking collapse the place.
>>
Obviously whites aren't wanted there, they had it coming.
>>
>>134933207
Don't worry, we're busy working on an airborne virus that only targets blacks. You just wait. We will wipe you off the face of the earth in a week.
>>
>>134934708
The whites are more native to south Africa than the Bantu who killed the coastal people and were only stopped short of genocide by the whites.

If S.A. were to only belong to the natives 97-98% of blacks would also have to leave.
>>
>>134934708

Exactly.

>>134935267

Hahahaha. Keep dreaming, whiteboi.
>>
>>134933207
>a rabid dog can kill a human
>HUMANS = NATURAL LOSERS
>JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE CUNTS WHO GOT BIT BY A DOG WITH RABIES
>>
File: 2017-07-26_02-05-27_1.jpg (100KB, 717x948px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26_02-05-27_1.jpg
100KB, 717x948px
>>134935557
Keep fooling yourself, you fake nigger.
>>
>>134934667

This, I wan't SOMETHING to happen in South Africa, because the current situation is the whites being treated like shit while they keep the entire country from falling apart. I don't see how any whites can plan long term to stay, I hope they all have exit strategies. Especially the poor/working/middle class, the elite whites are traitors.
>>
File: 1425861450516.png (138KB, 263x323px) Image search: [Google]
1425861450516.png
138KB, 263x323px
>>134936294
What really gets me is that after trashing so many legitimate governments, the UN still acknowledges Zimbawe and it's sham elections as legitimate.
>>
>>134934708
blacks aren't wanted here in mexico, but we don't kill them because we aren't apes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.