[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would Britain be now if he got elected?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mosley (2).jpg (13KB, 336x401px) Image search: [Google]
mosley (2).jpg
13KB, 336x401px
Where would Britain be now if he got elected?
>>
In a better spot than it is now
>>
>>134919384
Did Enoch Powell ever give his opinion about Mosley? I'd like to see the two of them together.
>>
>>134919384
When you realise what happened to him and his followers is happening today, anyone opposing Letting rapist and murders in to Britain are getting silenced or locked up, just like those who didn't want another war with Germany because they knew it would lead to deaths of millions of Europeans.

Is there a more cucked government than the British parliament?
>>
>>134921439
The Swedish one...
>>
Guilty and cucked after they have been beaten by the united rest of the world

Pretty clear example in Germany now.
>>
>>134921439
The Dutch, German, Swedish, French and Italian governments, why do you ask?
>>
>>134919384
Rhodesia wouldn't be a shitshow. Think of it.
>>
>>134919384
In the same spot, it's not as if islands float around.
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (22KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
22KB, 490x313px
Would likely have sided with Hitler, or remained neutral in the war
>>
>>134922773
What did Mosley think of America?
>>
File: 1481865736932.jpg (47KB, 637x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481865736932.jpg
47KB, 637x722px
>>134922773
It could have been great.
>>
He was a gay faggot , now Known :( :( an raped lil kids .. CUNT !!!!!
>>
>>134923062
You occupy the European countries and we are your vassal states. He called England the dogs tail of America, and said you made us that way. He believed that we should not allow American planes or troops to help defend against the non-existent threat of Russia against Europe. He wanted Europe to develop its own armies against the threat even if it did exist.
In his own words 'if we 300 million Europeans of the greatest fighting tradition in the world cannot stand alone against 200 million Russians then we deserve to die.'
>>
>>134922252
Dad! Get off my website, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.