[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the final redpill on the left. Communism is misanthropic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fffffffffff trotsky.jpg (149KB, 1116x787px) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffff trotsky.jpg
149KB, 1116x787px
Take the final redpill on the left.
Communism is misanthropic
>What do you mean
Misanthropy is hatred for humans as they are.
Collectivism implies cooperation yet all communist leaders reject natural cooperation, they call it racism.
The leaders of communism want to redeem a kind of human that never existed.
>>
>>134918418
Still no replies
>saged

>>>134914369
>>
>>134919501
Why is that?
Because /pol/ after drumpf is a low iq shithole of people who want to be edgy retards and not engage in esoteric discussion

bumb
>>
>>134918418
More self bump
>>
>>134918418
I remember Jonathan Bowden that about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
>>
>>134921089
Exactly, finally a good post from a Pole.
/POL/ has gone to shit since trump, no more threads about actual ideas
>>
>>134921089
*talk about this

any way /pol/ turned in to shit,most theards are about women/Nazism

/pol/ is no longer Great
>>
>>134921089
It would be a good introduction for someone I know at university this video. However he mentions the joos so yeah...
>>
File: ffffffffffff spengler.jpg (365KB, 740x2996px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffff spengler.jpg
365KB, 740x2996px
>>134921336
It's because of the american posters from all those shit sites like the stormer and reddit.
There are still some of us here and some at 4+4 pol. But when is the last time you saw an Oswald Spengler thread? More than a year ago probably
>>
>>134921383
Yeah, Bowden is great and insightful speaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>>
>>134918418
>the leaders of communism want to redeem a kind of human that never existed

I don't know how you got here. It is clear that humans are capable of both cooperation and conflict. It is also obvious that we benefit more from cooperation than conflict. Communist leaders reject natural cooperation because leaving it up to people means they can choose whether to cooperate or conflict. But having a system that enforces cooperation, when cooperation is the best benefit, would be the best system.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5.jpg (181KB, 452x572px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa5.jpg
181KB, 452x572px
>>134921714
But that's a complete spook you see, to have complete cooperation requires complete violence: What if the proletariat doesn't want to cooperate!? Not to speak of the bourguois. Communism advocates an abstract(never specific) state of existance that has never been evident and which requires you to not be genetic or essentialist but purely the product of social and ofcourse economic constructs.
>>
>>134921714
Are you lefty /pol/ btw?
If that's true it shows /pol/ has truly gone to shit. That only leftists are still interested in this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.