[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC brainwashing is real lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: shamaramckoy13.jpg (43KB, 374x294px) Image search: [Google]
shamaramckoy13.jpg
43KB, 374x294px
Just saw this poster in Hollywood and froze. It's true guys, the jews are brainwashing our women that the white race is inferior. How much more of this propaganda are we gonna take? When are we going mobilize to defend our women, and our beautiful white race?
>>
who cares
>>
>>134910758
Those aren't a man's kegs and those nigroids ain't white. I don't care.
>>
>>134910758
have anyone watched these all-black movies whom are targeting a black audience?
>>
>>134911165
Well our women think they're nigroids, that's why you see so many white women at Black Lives Matter protests. It's because of this shit right here
>>
>>134911370
I have just to study the jews
>>
>>134910758
>Just saw this poster in Hollywood and froze. It's true guys, the jews are brainwashing our women that the white race is inferior.

Bro, this movie is all about nigger women fucking other niggers. No racial brainwashing here. Just a stupid flick that executives made to pander to black women by making a black version of Sex and the City crossed with The Hangover.
>>
>>134910758
1. Those are black women
2. Who cares Whites are inferior to mixed
>>
>>134911506
There is a central theme regarding movies and Tv-series, targeting black males.
They are all orbiting about money and success.
There is a similar occurring theme in movies targeting white woman. Every Hallmark movie have always a strong independent woman whom live a high-style life in a big city. Then she come into an unusual environment for her - usually a small town. And she encounter a guy(always a white male), whom she at first are irritated with, but eventually falls in love with.

I was wondering if there is a central theme in these "black woman" movies.
>>
>>134911370
I've tried. They're stupid.
>>
>>134912099
>I was wondering if there is a central theme in these "black woman" movies.

Yeah. The Boondocks summary of every Tyler Perry movie is about right. A black chick in a shitty relationship meets a handsome, ripped, and/or bigger dicked nigga, is amazed that there are dudes out there who won't treat her like shit, and lives happily ever after when her current boyfriend/husband abusing her or going to jail gives her a reason to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfDgnapUAw
>>
>>134912805
sounds amazing.. I should watch one of these movies.
>>
>>134910758
I swear, do you really have that much of an inferiority complex to believe that this is bashing whites.
>>
>>134913454
was pretending to be black in another thread, forgot to change the flag back.
>>
>>134913454
I wouldn't waste your time. They're pretty shitty. Like they try to sell the Madea movies as these hilarious comedies, but then you watch them, and she's just a minor comic relief character who shows up in between all the boring predictable "drama"

>>134913541
>was pretending to be black in another thread

Don't do this. Obnoxious baitposting is stupid.
>>
File: Dancing.gif (2MB, 185x226px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing.gif
2MB, 185x226px
>>134911388
No it's because of college indoctrination, token white guild and most importantly virtue signaling.

People, especially white people need battles to fight. Life has gotten easy so people are going crazy trying to find causes to larp about.
>>
>>134910758
Stop being a whiney cunt.
>>
>>134913842
>People are trying to find
Life was easy in the 80's and 90's, and nobody "needed to find" this kind of shit to fight about. Social conflicts are organized, promoted, and prescribed by the political and media elite. /pol/ is also a part of this. You guys are conditioned to play the role of "the insecure, hateful, racist white maniac." That's your job in this program.
>>
>>134912805
this is not unique to black people tho. there are countless writers pandering to an almost all female audience who write practically the same book over and over. they sell millions and yet get zero coverage or critical acclaim. in the uk there's valerie wood, lyn andrews etc.i know because my mum reads every single one of them.
>>
>>134914156
>Life was easy in the 80's and 90's, and nobody "needed to find"

Life is even easier now, and the internet makes finding shit to be offended about and fight for easier than ever. Not to mention "fake news" sites that push propaganda on people. Buzzfeed, Facebook, HuffPo, etc.
>>
>>134913766
I didn't intend to watch it as a joke.. more as a source of curiosity, you can learn a lot about other groups by watching the movies that have them as targeted audience.

>>134913766
>Don't do this. Obnoxious baitposting is stupid.
It wasn't really bait, someone posted an article with cursive writings in it, and I posted under the black nationalist flag, asking what it said..
>>
>>134910758
>our women
>bunch of nappy hoes
K den
>>
>>134914659
Oh ok. I got the impression you're one of those faggots who puts on the black nationalist or the democrat flag and pretends to be "woke". I hate those faggots.
>>
>>134913842
That is an excellent point that I haven't thought of, so there is hope for the white race?
>>
>>134911165
>Those aren't a man's legs

This. Plus, Queen Latifa has been an out dyke for close to a decade.
>>
just fight memes with facts.
plenty of homeboys are packing brown maggots.
why do you think they are so angry and violent manlets?
>>
>>134915409
>so there is hope for the white race?
Not a lot, I'd say.
>>
>>134911370

I kinda liked the first Think Like a Man with Kevin Hart
>>
You're fucking stupid. I understand your small penis makes you feel inferior. But all this movie is a rio off Bridesmaids, which was a ripoff of Hangover, which was a ripoff of RoadTrip, which was a ripoff of Animal House.

Also your hate is misdirected. This blackman has no hair on his legs. So they are trying to feminize black men in this picture. Lesrn how to critical think you fucktard degenerate. Idiots like you dont deserve to be white
>>
File: 1496067482352.png (289KB, 905x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496067482352.png
289KB, 905x900px
>several black women taking a debauchery filled road trip to lust over black men in a film made for black people
>must be targeting white women to coerce them to suck nigger cock
>>
>>134915845
Haven't seen the Bridesmaids nor hangover or Roadtrip. I did and I came to the conclusion that it's the jews, prove me wrong faggot instead of insulting my penis size.
>>
>>134915980
White women larp hard dude, they'll want that BBC when they watch this movie.
>>
>>134915980
This. I am sick of seeing ugly nigger faces invade every movie and videogame, but this isn't anything to care about.
>>
>>134915786
Thanks, I will give that a try then.
>>
>>134910758
i see them too and purposely drive a different route avoid seeing this goofy ass poster. its anothr example to make niggers think "dayum they be making movies full of niggaz in sheitt we be mad famous n entertainin n sheeiit whites would be lost widout us"
>>
>five percent nation nowhere to be found

SAD!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.