[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this enrage people in America so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 16

File: asasassasaas.png (5KB, 281x397px) Image search: [Google]
asasassasaas.png
5KB, 281x397px
Why does this enrage people in America so much?
>>
>>134909101
Americans are removed from their tip at birth, it's very traumatic
>>
>>134909202
made me chuckle
>>
>>134909101
You don't tip.

Niggers agree with you
>>
>>134909101
i tried tipping a waitress a dime once, she threw it back at me.
>>
>>134909286
Honestly niggers are the only reason I quit pizza delivery
>>
File: gi joe.png (913KB, 1302x992px) Image search: [Google]
gi joe.png
913KB, 1302x992px
>>134909101
>tfw server
>tfw don't believe in the tipping meme
>tfw need tips to actually make money

I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>134909101
because it displays either a lack of courtesy, kikely stinginess, or impoverished inability to properly reward someone for their work based on the quality of work performed.

basically just an immature outlook on transaction
>>
>>134909202
Sometimes the first post is the best post.
>>
>>134909101
Kike
>>
>>134909101
>>134909286
You Americans apparently tip over the top to the extent I hear where you tip for average service.

Why reward someone extra for doing average work, surely it would be better to incentive's above average work by tipping only for above average service.
>>
File: IMG_2968.png (84KB, 618x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.png
84KB, 618x722px
>>134909101
Because idiots here are so hellbent on being nice that it's considered impolite to not give someone more of your money than they're already being paid.
>>
File: rundown.png (518KB, 752x754px) Image search: [Google]
rundown.png
518KB, 752x754px
>>134909202
heh
>>
>>134909369
God yes. They fucking suck!
Quit being a nigger. Leave a tip
>>
File: thumbs.gif (346KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.gif
346KB, 320x240px
>>134909202
don't have time for your bantz today, Argentina
>>
because restaurant food is cheaper than it would be if the waiter's wages were included in the bill

not tipping is basically the same as stealing
>>
>>134909577
The general consensus among both your average citizens and most servers is thus

0-5% for shit service (unless the guests are niggers, spics, or indians. They give 0-5% regardless of how well you serve them.)

5-10% for average service

10-15% for above average service

15-20% for "went above and beyond" service
>>
>>134909202
BASED BLACK MAN
>>
>>134909286

This.

Even when I was in college making minimum wage on my part time after class job I would still tip when out with my friends. It's only a few bucks. The only reason not to do it is because you are subhuman shitskin trash.
>>
>>134909101
Because you are supposed to tip, dumbass. If you can't afford to tip, don't go somewhere where you're expected to tip. A lot of those jobs don't pay an appropriate hourly wage because of the fact that you are supposed to tip.

Not tipping is basically the same as only paying 15$ on a 20$ bill. At least that's how it works in the US.
>>
>>134909412
I should tip people who provide a service to me

>barbers
>waiters
>bartenders

My problem with it is the price of the service provided isn't different (relative to local currency).

It may be considered stingy in America, but it seems strange to me that American society has decided that I ought to pay a minimum of 10% more for the same service, regardless of the quality of that service.
>>
>>134909101
because their wage relies on it

why does no one get this
>>
>>134909202
lal
>>
>>134909763
And the reason 0-5% isn't for average service is because restaurant bills do not consider payment for waiters in calculation of profit?
>>
>>134909286
I delivered pizza for 3 years when I was younger and niggers NEVER tipped!
>>
>>134909101
It's nigger mentality.
>>
>>134910035
I live in CA. Resteraunts are required to pay servers the actual minimum wage here, not some weird ass "resteraunt-specific" minimum wage like I understand it is in most others states.

I waited on people at Denny's and Red Robin through my college years in Southern CA. Pay was really nice. Way nicer than if I had gotten a grocery or department store job.
>>
>>134910257
That's actually very accurate. I'm sure that restaurant prices would rise by quite a bit if they were forced to actually pay their staff.
>>
File: 1500847707161.jpg (73KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1500847707161.jpg
73KB, 800x792px
>>134909202
Kek
>>
>>134910147
and they're perpetuating it by getting mad people don't tip
the only solution is pressuring for higher wages
sure, there will be higher prices, but tips cost too so there's not really a change unless you're really cheap
>>
>>134909202
I kek'd
but being circumcised isn't bad at all.
>>
I tip only at good restaurants when service is really outstanding. But having "tip" category on McDonald's bill? What the fuck
>>
>>134910447
This is preferable to me.
>>
>>134910484
Good goy
>>
>>134909101
>>134909369
>>134910317
I was at a restaurant and the booth next to us was a nigger, his sister and her kid.
His waitress was very nice to them. She gave them the bill and right after she left, the nigger told the kid, "What do you say? NO TIP! That's right! NO TIP!"

Shit enrages me.
>>
>>134909101
:)
>>
>>134910469
It's nice and all to say that we should pressure our employers for higher wages, but that notion is not at all realistic. The idea of tipping in America is far too heavily ingrained in our culture for a change like that to happen.

>>134910540
Me too. Hopefully I'll be getting another job soon so I don't contribute to that which I don't agree with.
>>
File: 1499381376583.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1499381376583.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>134909202
Argies have banter. I'm impressed.
Fippy is indeed bippy.
>>
>>134910531
That's the funny thing: It's not socially expected to tip at McDonalds, because you aren't "being provided a service".
You tip the waiter/waitress because they take your order and bring food out to you. It's considered a part of the "ambiance": Getting served.

I am all for the ambiance / feel of a resteraunt, over fast food, but I think the prices of menu items should be adjusted to account for the wages of the waiter/waitress; not some arbitrary culturally-enforced system of gratuity.
>>
>>134910374
The way it works at a lot of places here is that they record the amount of tips you make and then adjust your wage based on it. It's bullshit desu.
>>
hello
>>
I give a generous a15% tip every time I get served in a dining room. Call it tradition or good will, I don't care much what anyone else does.
>>
Give me 1(one) good reason why I should spend additional money for the same goods and service
>>
>>134909101
Tipping is optional here in my country. Feels good.
>>
>>134910822
>I think the prices of menu items should be adjusted to account for the wages of the waiter/waitress

This actually is a thing in some restaurants, especially on larger parties. It's sort of a semi-forced gratuity that is automatically added to the total of the bill. Of course, you could ask the server to take the gratuity off the bill, but are you really gonna act like a shithead nigger and do that?
>>
>>134909101
They're entitled pieces of shit who never learned how to take "no" for an answe
>>
Niggers
>>
>>134911081
Technically, it is in America too.
>>
>>134910147
If you're subsisting on tips i consider you nothing more than a professional panhandler. You FOH faggots make more money gathering tips than a the guy slaving away in the dishpit. Collecting tips ought to be a fireable offense. Raise the price of food if need-be--you should be collecting the same 11$/hour anyone else does.
>>
>>134911207
t. NEET whos never worked a service job
>>
>>134909101
It only enrages cuck waiters, so no harm done
>>
>>134911417

t. lazy fuck with no real skills
>>
>>134911100
Yes, I have.
My friends agree with my stance on tipping, even though they tip themselves.

Getting shamed into spending extra cash is pretty beta
>>
>>134910822
I disagree. Tipping your waiter makes you important to them especially because they get paid for how well they perform.
If they get paid regardless of performance what motivates them to provide great service when they could provide adequate service?

If you are against tipping, it's easy just don't use services by workers who make a living on tips. So avoid delivery pizza, waiters, etc...
>>
>>134909101
Sometimes a tips isn't earned. For instance, when it takes 3 hours to detail a Toyota Camry and costs you $150. Sorry boys, your tips was that 45min break you took on my watch.
>>
>>134909763
How can a server go "above and beyond"? Aren't they just bringing you food basically?
>>
>>134911505
I worked as a server in college, you ignorant, useless, fat fucking NEET
>>
>>134910447
There's america's answer then, there should be a law that puts that policy in.
I don't see how it's ethical nor logical to hire someone if you don't make enough the profit to pay them as well as yourself.
At least we make people redundant when we cant pay them and hence they get a small package...

I can see why some might not appreciate the prices of their food going up but this system doesn't sound at all natural and is certainly unstable.
Denying that company profit shouldn't partially go into paying staff is like saying science should succeed without funding.
Why on earth some become waiters when they could do a similar tier job and actually earn money.
>>
>>134909101
Nigger.
>>
File: 544.png (29KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
29KB, 500x523px
>>134910484
>>
>>134910484
t.shekelstein
>>
>>134910147
Tipping has infected New England society to the point where im expected to leave a tip at subway or dunkin donuts. Explain that and tell me why its okay? Half the time those spics cant even take care and give me a quality product. I eat there because i cant afford to tip and they still have their hand out and sneer at the white boy who wont throw an extra dollar in the cup.
>>
>>134911575
The problem here is that tipping is socially ingrained in America. That means that, more often than not, regardless of your conduct as a waiter, you'll get your 10% tip, sometimes a 20% tip, which balances out when you don't get a tip from niggers, and asshole jews like me.
Since they can expect tips, there's no reason to try hard like you suggest.

Until tipping is enforced by anything aside from socially-ingrained pressure, I'm going to keep on ordering pizza, going out to eat, and getting my hair cut.
>>
>>134911574
Then you're no better than a nigger. If you become notorious for not tipping at the restaurants you go to, be prepared for slow and shitty service from a server who knows who you are and quite honestly doesn't give a fuck about making your experience enjoyable.

>>134911599
Stuff like
>recommending food (or in my case, wine) based on what the guests say they prefer
>making absolutely sure that the guests are enjoying everything, and offering a replacement or a new dish if they weren't completely satisfied with their meals, or even their drinks
>socializing to those who don't obviously want to be left alone (you'd be surprised how much a good personality and general chit-chat makes a difference in making guests happy)
>making sure to refill all drinks without needing to be asked
>speedy, but well paced service without making the guests feel like they are being rushed
>generally just making the experience more entertaining/enjoyable for the guests

These are just a few things. I'm not gonna act like it's an incredibly hard job (it's not depending on where you work), but doing and saying the right things makes all the difference in the world.
>>
>>134912022
Fuck that. As long as I get decent service I tip, if I get shitty service from a rude ass waitress I'm not tipping. It's not difficult to look at my coffee cup and see if I need coffee or act like I'm ruining her day by coming into a restaurant ordering food.
>>
>>134910889
Sounds like slavery with extra steps.
>>
>>134911794
>Why on earth some become waiters when they could do a similar tier job and actually earn money.
The funny thing here is that waiting is actually really great money because of the tipping expectation in America.

Especially considering how low the requirements to do so are
>>
>>134912200
>or act like I'm ruining her
>or NOT act like I'm ruining her day
ftfm
>>
I'm really confusd. Waiters and Waitresses in America are making a living on tips only?

Is the food really cheap based on the offset value of tips? WTF

WTF THEY'RE JUST BRINGING YOU FOOD.

i get it when you go to a restaurant, the food is great and the service was excellent, you leave a tip etc... but when it's just "average" WTF.
>>
>>134912022
So you aren't going to do the right ting unless you are forced to?

You know people delivering pizza are desperate for money, and they use a lot of gas and put a lot of miles on their car driving around.
You aren't screwing over a business, you are fucking over someone already down on their luck.
>>
>>134909101
>be restaurant owner
>need servers
>don't pay them for their labour and enforce a tip system for your already paying customers
This system is the jew on the cake.
Like seriously wtf? You pay your workers for the job their doing with the money you EARN for providing a service to your customers and not
>hurr durr if u got no tip though luck work more for free
Tipping should be outlawed.
>>
>>134912147
>If you become notorious for not tipping at the restaurants you go to, be prepared for slow and shitty service from a server who knows who you are and quite honestly doesn't give a fuck about making your experience enjoyable.

Fine by me. If it's happened, I haven't noticed it anyway. Most servers don't give a fuck by default anyway. I know I didn't when I waited at Denny's and Red Robins.
>>
>>134909101
Not tipping is nigger-tier behavior.
>>
>>134912200
>be rude to waitress
>shes rude back to you
>leave without tipping
>feel totally justified
I could get behind this
>>
>>134912292
The food is still relatively expensive, but cheaper than places where tipping isn't expected. I've been to Canada a few times (where tipping is not ingrained in their culture and restaurant employees actually pay their staff), and even when accounting for the CAD > USD ratio, the food was definitely quite a bit more pricey at the restaurants I went to when compared to America.

>>134912452
I couldn't give any less of a fuck if you don't tip at places like Denny's or Red Robins, honestly. Those places are garbage, and not the kind of restaurants I'm talking about. Might as well go to a fast food place.
>>
also wtf is with tipping on delivered food? they bring the food and you don't even know if it's good or bad to begin with.

perhaps if you order regularly and they deliver on time or fast... but else wth. for delivered food, I usually don't bother with change and that's their tip. that's it. but here in the UK they sometimes insist they give you change.
>>
>>134912604
>be rude to waiter
>they continue being polite
>trying their hardest to make you happy
>leave without tipping
>GOTEEEEEEM

BASED XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>134912349
I feel bad for them. I actually do.
And I know how hard it is to find a job. I only went to college at 25, graduated last year at 29, and I just recently started my career in finance at a small software development company.

It's hard to find a good job. And I've worked some really shit jobs before. But the best jobs I've had before now were waiting jobs (Denny's, Red Robin).

I made $7/hour, plus tips. The "plus tips" bit had me making $13-$16 an hour depending on shift.
That's real fucking great for relatively unskilled work.
Whole lot better than bagging groceries and shucking oysters. When was the last time you tipped those guys?
>>
>>134909101
>>>134911794
>>Why on earth some become waiters when they could do a similar tier job and actually earn money.
>The funny thing here is that waiting is actually really great money because of the tipping expectation in America.
>Especially considering how low the requirements to do so are
This is precisely why I hate servers so much. They do nothing to reap their rewards. The only exception I've ever seen is a guy who bothered to actually become a conniseur of wine & wine pairings.
>>
>believing you are entitled to have another person cater to your every need

only niggers don't tip
>>
>>134912888
>I made $7/hour

Ah, I understand your mindset now. Whereabouts do you live? Because almost all restaurants I go to pay a little over two bucks an hour. East coast btw
>>
>>134912701
Let me explain to you. You aren't tipping a delivery person because the food tastes good.

You are tipping a delivery person because they get your food, get in their car, drive to your home or business, walk you food and walk it directly to your front door.
You are paying them for their time and gas.
>>
>>134909101
Because Mr. Pink is a foaggot.
>>
>>134912664
>I couldn't give any less of a fuck if you don't tip at places like Denny's or Red Robins, honestly. Those places are garbage, and not the kind of restaurants I'm talking about. Might as well go to a fast food place.

Goalposts w/ wheels.
Personally, when I go to restaurants, I enjoy the atmosphere. I usually know what I want before I get there. I'm the kind of sperg who looks up menus online before going.
I order. I chill and eat for a while. Chat with a friend if I go with someone. Pay the bill, and leave.

If you're on a date, no shit you tip regardless of your opinions on it. But I could not care any less about getting shamed on if there's no repercussions from it.
>>
>>134913036

my resturaunt pays servers 5 something an hour and bartenders make 7 something

plus tips of course

but the minimum wage for servers here is only 2 something
>>
>>134913096
The company pays him, he's not a private contractor running a delivery service.
>>
>>134913096
Isn't that what their wage is though?
Delivery drivers are compensated for gas and vehicle wear incurred from driving on-hours.

If they don't like how the service industry fucks them, just drive Uber and Lyft. It's better.
>>
>>134912888
>I feel bad for them
>I know how hard it is
>I'm not tipping them unless it's legally required

Are you satan by chance? You don't get to pretend to care and then proceed to fuck people over because "they make enough already" and "someone else will cover it"

That's a welfare state mentality. You don't support capitalism. You expect charity and handouts.
>>
>>134913096
What? Their employer is the one supposed to be paying that, you say it like they're doing it for free.
>>
>>134912968
Ok so from what I've seen on both sides here, on one hand you've got the waiters not earning anything at all without tips.
And on the other hand you have waiter earning too much as they are tipped ridiculously.

Hence the best solution here is a balance through waiters being payed wages and this american tip culture being filtered down to something more moderate and similar to Europe's tipping standards.
>>
>>134909101
Only retards get mad if you don't tip.
>>
>>134913382
>You support handouts because you don't want to give somebody a handout
Ha Ha is this a meme
>>
>>134913405
If only it were that simple. We're too fucking far into the whole to revamp tipping culture in America.
>>
>>134913396

no one is forcing the employer do to deliver the food to your home though, some kid with a shitty job is giving you his time by delivering it
>>
>>134909101
>>134910122

hey fucknuts just inform the barber, waiter, or bartender that you do not tip. Do this before they perform the service for you.
>>
>>134909202
Well said.
>>
>>134913335
>>134913370
He gets paid $1 to $2 an hour and earns his wage though tips.
it's also a dangerous job, delivery men get murdered.

Pizza places with "delivery charge" that just allows them to make their food cost look cheaper and add the cost back. Big companies it goes directly to the company.

Also no, pizza delivery drivers do not get compensated for gas or vehicle wear. They provide all those for free and depend on tips to cover them. It's why pizza places don't supply company cars, it would then cost them something instead of their workers covering all the insurance, gas, and wear.

>If I'm a degenerate nigger who doesn't tip, then they should get another job
Good one.
>>
>>134912975
Incorrect. That is part of the restaurant/customer deal. I go to your establishment with money, you provide someone to serve my food and refill my drinks. You know what is not a requirement? Tipping. Fuck the whole tipping scam. If I give extra fucking money it's because I felt like it and should be highly appreciated. Instead, commie fucks expect you to or they try to shame you. Fuck them.
>>
>>134913036
>>134913195
I only started looking into it recently. I've lived in California all my life, where apparently we are unaffected by the bullshit "resteraunt minimum wage" that many states are plagued by.

It's pretty fucked to get paid $2/hr plus tips. But at the same time, if you live in a relatively active area, Uber / Lyft are great alternatives until you can find a job that doesn't actively try to fuck you in the ass over pay, as long as you're not a lazy shit--Which many waiters are.
>>
The American system of tipping is awkward for all parties involved: restaurant patrons are expected to have the expertise to motivate and properly remunerate service professionals; servers are expected to please up to 1,000 different employers (for most of us, one boss is enough!); and restaurateurs surrender their use of compensation as an appropriate tool to reward merit and promote excellence … Imagine, if to prompt better service from your shoe salesman, you had to tip on the cost of your shoes, factoring in your perception of his shoe knowledge and the number of trips he took to the stockroom in search of your size. As a customer, isn’t it less complicated that the service he performs is included in the price of your shoes?
>>
>>134913405

>waiters earning to much

what the fuck is your problem? how are you going to tell someone they are making too much in tips?
>>
>>134913571
He's not giving me his time, he's earning his wage, or do they deliver after the working hours in America?
>>
>>134913594
nope
>>
>>134913501
They are working for you, and you are not paying them.
You are getting the handout int he form of free labor.

It's not a handout, you are paying them to provide you a service. That is called capitalism.
Explain how you paying them to do work for you is a handout?
>>
>>134913704
Honestly at this point I'd rather get a real job than get another fucking job that relies on tipping. The only reason I haven't left is because, as you said earlier, it's pretty good fucking money for a pretty low effort.

I work in a restaurant that makes it next to impossible to be lazy. Mostly because you'd be fucking fired if you were caught by the managers standing around doing nothing multiple times. Besides that, I'm not a lazy person anyways. When I'm on the job, I absolutely have to be doing SOMETHING productive or I'll go fucking nuts. I can't understand the type of people who can stand around and do absolutely nothing productive for eight hours.
>>
>>134913695
>it's also a dangerous job, delivery men get murdered.
This is stretching it pretty thin my man

>Also no, pizza delivery drivers do not get compensated for gas or vehicle wear.
They do. I'll pull up some of my old Papa Johns documentation on their coverage / compensation plans.
It isn't much, but they do compensate.

If it's changed and it really is that bad nowadays, drive for Uber/Lyft. They definitely do compensate, and the pay is good if you aren't dumb.
>>
>>134910035
Damn....truly the land of the "free"
>>
>>134913520
And there's no chance of getting out of it, even if it take a century or two?

I think it's important to note your nation is still young and will have many obstacles to get over, golden age america may not have these problems.
>>
>>134913993
You have to be mentally challenged.
>>
>>134913891

well if his wage sucks and no one tips him he probably wouldn't give much of a fuck about how quick your pizza comes

>raise his wage

Most restaurants can simply not afford that.
>>
Because restaurant workers are paid less than the minimum wage. The restaurant industry relies on tipping for its waiters so the owners of the business can pay them less.
>>
>>134914149
There is absolutely no push, from either servers or your average citizen, to abolish tipping. Besides that, our country has way more important issues to worry about over "waaah I don't get paid enough for the job I chose to work knowing full well what they were gonna pay me."

Tipping has been a standard in America for far too long. There's no way it'll be going away.
>>
>>134913753
Congratulations retard, you mistook me comparing other people's points for my own opinion.

People can obviously tip what they want, we live in a free world.
>>
>>134913993
No, they are working for the company that hired them to do a job, and I am the customer of that company.

>You are getting the handout int he form of free labor.

>It's not a handout, you are paying them to provide you a service

You've got to be doing this on purpose, because if you're not, you're dumb.
If they were a contractor, I would be employing them, and would be expected to pay them for their service.

They are not a contractor. They are an employee of Papa Hut's Pizza Whogivesafuck company. They're the real jews in this transaction.
>>
>>134914342
>>134914149
Also, lets not forget that if you abolish tipping and pay the servers an actual hourly wage, two things will happen.

Prices go up.

And as a result, business goes down.

It'd basically be a death sentence for the restaurant industry.
>>
>>134914251
If they cannot afford that then they should be out of business, not relying on people giving their employees free money for doing the work they're supposed to be paying them for.
>>
Because you are taking it out on the employee not the business. If you claim the business should pay higher wages to the employees you aren't enforcing that by not tipping. You are just making someone unable to pay rent. If you feel that way about tipping you should not go to a place where tipping is expected for good service.
>>
>>134914453
I don't know man, other countries have resteraunts and they seem to be doing pretty A-Okay
>>
>>134914453
And this is why no restaurants exist anywhere outside of the US. Right, burger?
>>
not every restaurant in America is a fast food giant or chain store

when your daily profit is low it is hard to allocate funds to pay extra employees to do delivery work and the extra stuff that comes with it
>>
>>134913699
>I HATE TIPPING
>THAT'S WHY I GO TO RESTAURANTS WHERE TIPPING IS EXPECTED

Stick to buffets retard.
>>
>>134914342
I can understand that about abolishing it, but what about toning it down, lessening the extremity of tipping etiquette culturally?

>>134914453
>It'd basically be a death sentence for the restaurant industry.
How do we Europeans manage it with moderate less extreme tipping then?
>>
>>134909202
Being an uncut American is the worst.
>>
>>134914793
Maybe, just maybe, don't offer those extra services for free if you can't afford them?
>>
>>134914537
see
>>134914793

Most of America is rural small towns, with small businesses, and delivery people have to cover a wide area and use more gas, there isn't enough demand to generate revenue to pay for delivery in most places around here
>>
So you want to sign a contract and receive an invoice every time you order a pizza rather than just use the honor system and save time and paperwork?

You talk about jews yet you are the greedy jew fucking over working class people and being lazy.
Nice. You are conditioned to be a perfect leftist, insulting others intelligence and then proceeding to be a massive hypocrite.

Classic leftist. Leftists are entitled to everything and the payment and responsibility are someone else's problem.
>>
>>134913111
Respect the trips...
>>
>>134914537
>all restaurant and delivery businesses should be out of business

This is what you sound like right now.

>>134914628
>>134914731
I only have Canada to base my insight off of, but the prices over there were noticeably higher than prices in America. I'd love to see what prices are like in European countries to see if what I think holds true.

Besides that, I think that has something to do with the fact that those restaurants were likely not built upon a country with a tipping culture, so they were able to adapt at the beginning. You try to throw that on American business and I guarantee they'll shit their pants in fear. They will absolutely raise prices to try and compensate their profit loss from paying their employees and business will plummet.

This is just my own speculation from working in multiple restaurants.
>>
>>134914968

well some people are willing to pay extra for that extra service (:
>>
>>134914881
>lessening the extremity of tipping etiquette culturally?
You may be able to guage from this thread, but some people get really up in arms about tipping here, whether because they work or worked at restaurants and thought they were getting fucked, or because their parents literally told them that people who don't tip are trash.

It's ingrained deeper than a lot of non-Americans think.

I just want people to be less dickish about it. Then maybe I'd be less of a cunt and just cough up the 10% quietly like a good cucky.
>>
>>134915271

if you ever worked at a restaurant and had to wait and serve people, you'd understand
>>
>>134915271
There is no law that requires you to be polite, and if you are rude to people you are breaching an unwritten social contract.
The same goes for tipping.

>i just want people to be less dickish about it
Stop being a degenerate nigger if you don't want to be seen and treated as one.
Drive your own car and pickup your own damn pizza if you don't want to tip you lazy welfare loving degenerate.
>>
well you have the money to go to restaurants but you don't have the money to tip. 10%. to the waiter/waitress who earns not very much and works hard.
you're rude
>>
>>134915095
Except the rest of the world seems to be doing just fine without that retarded tipping culture.
>>134915131
That's why they should charge you for it, not offer it free but then actually expect you to pay.
>>
Only people who don't tip are niggers and Communists. Which one are you?
>>
>>134915862

but that will fuck up our whole system dude

we don't need to re invent the wheel, just tip your server good if they did good, and don't be a dick
>>
>>134909396
Enraged. That's why you're here.
>>
>>134914931
Then go got you dick chopped you dixie redneck
>>
>>134915271
Ah I see so not only is it the culturally done thing but also it's been morphed into a moral thing.
Ah dear, you Americans aren't in a good state with this tipping culture.

>10%
Thing is here in the UK we just tend to either leave a couple of pounds if we have spare or a £5-10 note.
We don't have this convoluted system of percentages, nor do we have to worry about the waiter's pay as we've already been charged for it.
Just like when selling a product a company will take into account the cost of employing workers in their price.
>>
>>134915461
I've waited at Denny's and Red Robins.
Pay was really good. Way better than it would have been at any other job at a similar skill level.

>>134915605
>Stop being a degenerate nigger if you don't want to be seen and treated as one.

I tipped until the past couple of years. I visited Canada and the UK and saw that tipping culture wasn't deeply ingrained there, it wasn't viewed as a requirement.

It's pretty fucked up: Companies defer costs onto their customers to pay their employees.

I can appreciate that people think it's rude to not tip, just like how it's rude to get in someone's face for no reason. But I have my reasons for not tipping, and I think they're pretty rational.
If people disagree with that, it's fine. I still won't tip, no matter how much some people want to shame me for it.

>Drive your own car and pickup your own damn pizza if you don't want to tip you lazy welfare loving degenerate.
No thanks, I'd rather order delivery. The company charges $3-$4 extra for delivery anyway.
>>
>>134915811
I agree, in the current way things work with resteraunts in America, it's rude for me to not tip my waiter/waitress.
This is fair.
>>
>>134909101
because it's denying american culture, and also a very non-white thing to do
>>
>>134910641
>too ingrained

That's retarded. How about this- raise their wages to be at minimum. Tips will be if people feel like it. If an employee gets bitchy about no tips then that employee gets fired. Eventually the chucklefucks will get the idea.
>>
>>134915862
Did you even read my post? I already explained why would fuck up American business in particular and why our specific situation does not apply to European restaurants. Reread it without the retard glasses this time
>>
File: Cw-9neAWQAAf3Ei (1).jpg (17KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cw-9neAWQAAf3Ei (1).jpg
17KB, 250x400px
>>134916359
I want a pair of retard glasses desu
>>
But what is the actual service a waitress provides? You tell her what you wants and she brings it? And if the food you ordered is expensive she expects you to give her more money as if it was more difficult to fetch it and walk over the room to put it on your table.

the only thing i tip is my fedora
>>
>>134909101

american economy is so economically fucked that wait staff really are dependent on tips to live since their employers can count their tips as part of their minimum wage and the tips can still be taxed

unlike in every other nation on earth where tipping is entirely supplementary if you think the person did a good job and not socially mandatory
>>
>>134909286
>>134912664
Posts like these make me realize that waiters are basically America's version of gypsies

>UGGGH TIPS SIR PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS SIR OR I SHIT IN YOUR FOOD

No different from a romani beggar
>>
>>134915862

i don't think you realize that in some places, this would increase wages employers pay by 200-500% in some places, that's a pretty big fucking deal

lets say you have 3 cooks you pay 9$ an hour
and 3 servers you pay 3$ an hour plus tips
but suddenly you have to pay your servers 9$ too, so now you pay out 54$ an hour instead of 36$ ya feel me ?
>>
>>134910447
if waiters make less than the federal minimum wage with tips the employer has an obligation to pay them the difference
>>
>>134913096
Gee that's funny because nowadays Papa John's adds 3 dollars to my bill to cover these niggers for their gas and shit
>>
>>134916494
Top kek
>>
>>134909577

Tipping is not a reward. When you tip, you're paying for the service. In most other countries there is a service charge automatically added, that you are forced to pay even if the service is terrible.

In the U.S, you get to decide how much to pay for the service. That's why not tipping at all is really fucked up. Service industry workers dont make the min wage. They're expected to be paid in tips.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (101KB, 660x398px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
101KB, 660x398px
>>134909101
kek, i'm not mad, but i am amused that you've probably eaten some niggers cum or spit before for not tipping.
>>
>>134909101
It's a crime punishable by law not to tip in the U.S.
>>
I don't get this tipping shit either. I think the suggestion is that I'm supposed to tip for good service. I expect good service from any business I am a customer of, no matter what their job is.
>>
File: 1494457131660.jpg (10KB, 223x205px) Image search: [Google]
1494457131660.jpg
10KB, 223x205px
>>134909202
I can't even be mad at bantz these good
>>
>>134916753
I'll explain one final time. The delivery charge just allows them to pretend like their pizza is cheaper than it actually is.

None of the big name chains that charge a delivery fee actually give that to the driver, it goes to company to subsidize the decreased pizza cost.

I wouldn't expect 12 year olds and soulless marxists to understand basic economics.
>>
>>134909623
except they arent actually getting paid full wages because they are expected to make tips.
>>
>>134916693
Take it from me, this pretty much never happens. It is extremely easy to make minimum wage in tips at restaurants. The restaurants would definitely get fucked if they had to pay their servers and actual wage.

And believe me, I'm not trying to wholeheartedly defend tipping. I'm just speaking realistically.
>>
>>134916901
>service charge

You mean in other countries they pay min wage and idiots like you can't whine about muh tips

>really fucked up

How about stop being a dumbfuck
>>
>>134917087
>3 dollars that weren't there 4 years ago would have been there either way

I'm glad I forgot to tip the guy the last time. Fuck you tip zombie.
>>
>>134917069
>Expect good service
>Get poor service
>Pay full price
And who is the one getting cucked?

>Expect good service
>Get poor service
>Pay for food and skip the tip or tip very low

It takes too much brain power to understand freedom. People who only do things because they are forced to are the lowest common denominator i.e. degenerates.
>>
what's "tip"?
>>
>>134917483
It's those things they use in wrinkle creams
>>
>>134917424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
Because we are entitled pussies. I might have to get a 2nd job working at a restaurant, I don't expect to get a single tip BECAUSE ITS NOT MANDATORY - and I'm working to get paid by the employer, I hate how sheltered our fucking population is.
>>134917128
Wait a minute if they don't get enough tips they're not getting paid minimum standards? that can't be legal.
>>
>>134909101
Because waiters don't get paid enough (relative to other countries where tipping is optional) in the USA and rely on tips
>>
Do Americans waiters really only get like $3 an hour and rely on tips? Why not just fix your system instead of having people beg?
>>
>>134917037
Shit lock me up then copper
>>
>>134909763
>be waiter
>move food

>Be Spaghetti Jew
>Not pay your workers enough money
>Pressure the customers into feeling morally bad so they pay more to the waiter.
>>
Canadian here

I tip but never over $3 no matter how much I spend and I never ever tip bartenders at clubs
>>
>>134909101
>poor liberals want gimmethats
I'm not giving you gimmethats, get a real job
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>134917830
Yes. It's true. You should probably read the thread if you want an answer to your second question. It's pretty much what we've been discussing this entire time.
>>
>>134909577
Rarely. Usually the tips are just helping the people get by, because that's how they make their money.

I don't really care if someone is an asshole that doesn't tip. They should realize they'll probably end up with bodily fluids in their food if they're like that, though.
>>
>>134909101
Some places use tips as a means to pay lower wages.
And even then, a lot of servers are at minimum wage.
I agree people shouldn't think they they're entitled to a tip and get mad when one doesn't happen, but I think it's at least good to do since it probably helps the server pay rent.
>>
>>134917424
>FREEEDOM

No fuck off. I'd rather pay full price then complain to the manager afterwards to get the dumbfuck (probably you) fired.
>>
>>134916973
Aren't you paying the money after the service?
>>
>>134917830
It's sort of like commission. They make well over minimum wage through tips.

If they don't then their employer is required to pay them at least minimum wage.
>>
>>134917233

If you don't want to tip, you can ask that the gratuity be included. Then the service is paid and you won't have to tip.

Scumbag.
>>
So in America, you hire waiters, don't pay them... and your customers pay their wages?
>>
>>134917786
Oh but it is. I work for a major corporation and they pay me $3.63/hr. That is the lowest allowed for tipped employees in my state.
>>
>>134917786
It actually is legal. Service industry workers do not have to be paid the minimum wage.
>>
>>134909101
they will tip, if you're good, and treat them nice. even people who don't believe in tipping will tip you if you keep their glasses always full, don't talk as much, and ask before you leave taking their order "anything else?". I HATE waiters who think they're the center of attention "HEY how's my favorite family? who's hungry? Look at me, I'm the best waiter in the history of this restaurant, I'm desperate please tip me."
>>
>>134918495
Technically they do but only if they don't make enough in tips to make minimum hourly wage

But like I said earlier this never happens because it's so fucking easy to make money serving in a restaurant
>>
>>134909709
>Support Corporations not paying their workers a decent wage. Do not tip Goyim!
>>
>>134909202
put me in the screenshot
>>
>>134909202
God damnit

FPBP
>>
>>134918321

In other countries that include service in the bill, you're still paying your servers salary its just included in the bill.
>>
>>134918401
>>134918495
Sorry but this is wrong. If wages and tips do not equal the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour during any week, the employer is required to increase cash wages to compensate. Educate yourself.
>>
>>134909101
I never understand why you have to tip people , i mean they already get paid by their boss for their work
>>
>>134917424

See >>134918187

I'd rather pay a standard listed price and complain to the manager or leave a negative review if there is something wrong. The tip can be included in the price. If we are to use the example of a restaurant, I don't expect much other than that the waiter takes my order, brings water, the bill, and maybe packs the leftovers. I don't want anything extra, and I don't see how it deserves much more than minimum wage.
>>
Why would I tip? I'm much more likely to give some money to a homeless person or something, at least they're really down on their luck. Why give a working guy some of my money for no reason. When I worked at a candy warehouse, I didn't go to the stores that sold the candy, and asked the customers who bought it to give me some of their money because I helped box it.
>>
>>134918893
It is minimum wage work, but when people see middle age waiters, they feel bad because they probably have a family and tip.
>>
>>134918698
>Support corporations anyway and fuck over workers
>Pretending somehow you aren't the kike jewing the working class

Logical fallacy 101. Unless you are boycotting any industry that includes tipping you are supporting them just fine, they get all their profits.
>>
So fucking funny how leafs and eurocucks don't understand tipping. When I was in the U.K. The table service sucked bc no one tips, if you do a shit job you make no money, do a good job you make bank. Be friendly, get the order correct, fill drinks, get rewarded cash that you don't pay taxes on. Reeeee dumb Americans servers only make 3 buks, fix your system urrrrr. The amount of shit thrown at Americans is fucking hilarious. Here's a question eurocucks where's your AR fukboys? Fucking pussies have to go ask daddy to buy a gun to protect your family fucking pathetic
>>
>>134919073
How is it a logical fallacy? In my state, companies can pay workers $4.50 an hour if they accept tips. Why should I have to pay for someone to carry a tray to my table and take my order.
>>
>>134918893
Then just ask for included gratuity.
For larger parties they add it into the bill, they can do the same if you ask.

So this isn't about you getting what you want, this is about you taking things other people want away from them.
>>
>>134910035
You're a dumb faggot, every waiter accepts the requirement to service paying customers when they apply for the goddamn job. They work for a place that sells overly priced food. They don't sell human interaction, so I'm not required to ask for any or fucking pay for any on top of my food. Get a real job or fucking die. Hang yourself to the thought of tipping being completely OPTIONAL, or accept that beggars can't be choosers and you're a broke as waiter getting pissed for NO good reason.
>>
>>134919073
Also, it is up to the workers to demand change. You can stock warehouses for Amazon for $15 an hour. Stop working at these shitty places until they pay a living wage.
>>
EUROFAGS:

If you come to America, and dont like tipping, just ask to include the service charge in your bill. That's all you have yo do.

Problem solved.
>>
>>134917830
Because the true dirty secret is that roasties make more than minimum wage thanks to tips. Most take home around $11-$13 an hour thanks to the culturally enforced tipping.
They don't actually want it fixed because they are making more than min wage. And anyone who complains about lack of tips is always some gross roasty.
>>
File: 1480501718402.jpg (74KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480501718402.jpg
74KB, 800x850px
>>134909202
SAVAGE
White person roasting 50% man
>>
>>134917752
>adam ruins everything
Seriousl?
>>
>>134919896
Or just don't.
Land of the free, fuck off.
>>
>>134917830
Yes. If you are waiting tables at Outback, you make like $4 an hour. Each of the 5 tables you are waiting will tip you like $4 average. All tips are also not taxed.
>>
>>134909202
>argentina
>white

weak bankts, kill yourself paco
>>
Servers are some of the laziest, whiny, bitchy, yet at the same time most entitled pieces of shit on earth. They spend majority of their shift in the back screwing around on their phone. And then they expect a 20% tip just because they refilled my water and brought me a plate of food.
>>
>>134918321
no matter what the customer pays.
It really makes no difference.
It means on every $5 I am expected to add $.50-$1.00 to the bill as a customer.
It likely saves the restaurant and customer money as the government gets less in the short term. conversely it is a lot easier for tip reliant income earners to claim gibs because they rarely report realistic tip earnings.

My buddy a bartender with tipping makes $25/hr but qualifies for subsidized healthcare
for $50/month and subsidized housing.
>>
I have no problem spreading wealth if it deserves it. But I tip more to hot waitresses than men
>>
>>134909101

Better option is to raise the price of goods so that you don't have to tip. That way whitey is subsidizing Jamal's pizza.
>>
>>134909101
If you're too poor or too much of a kike to tip, just order take-out. Either that or don't frequent the same establishments more than once.

I knew one cheap prarie nigger that must have consumed gallons of my bodily fluids on his soft tacos over the course of the two years I bartended at this Mexican joint. God only knows how much Visine he chugged down in his draft Coors Lights.

He sure showed me by never tipping. Hope the chronic diarrhea and Hep C were worth it.
>>
If you are a good server at even a decent establishment and you work full time you are making 15+ an hour and a good portion is un taxed. I wouldn't expect eurofags to understand that though cus "wut about me wage sire?"
>>
>>134920881
>a good portion is un taxed
only if you can conceal it from IRS
>>
File: 1497060720573.png (396KB, 570x431px) Image search: [Google]
1497060720573.png
396KB, 570x431px
>>134909202
high jej
>>
>>134919037

Logic fails. If you give a homeless person money. That's money for nothing.

When you tip a server you're paying the server for the service he gave you. Its not extra money for nothing.

If you're refuse to tip. You're a scumbag.
>>
>>134920348
Come here, give me a hug.
It's not your fault
>>
>>134910035
I'm a fucking bussed and my baseline pay is 4 fucking dollars an hour for back breaking work.
God bless the Jewish hands that feed me.
Fuck me right? Expecting people to tip so the server has a chance to cut off a sliver of their earnings to throw to the dog. I don't even feel real.
>>
>>134921148
I am paying for my service with the bill. The server is an employee of the company charging such bill. You don't tip the repairman after he fixes your A/C.
>>
>>134920848
dox'd and reported to FBI, hope you enjoy prison rape.
>>
>>134913594
hey barber, put your price on the wall and be happy when you exchange the service for that price.

T. A fucknut
>>
>>134909101
its fine if you dont tip. make sure you tell the waiters aforehand tho.
>>
>>134921313
then get another job. walmart is always hiring.
>>
I'm a pizza driver, I get paid minimum wage (10.85) plus tips, and I pull usually 18-22 dollars per hour. Its ridiculous.
>>
>>134921323

In America, no you are not. Its never included. We let the customer decide based on how good the service was.

If you want it to be included. Just ask. That can be done for you.
>>
>>134921469
Kill yourself. The Walmart rebuttal is weak.
>>
>>134921148
If you want to get paid, you either provide an excellent service, or you get a real job.

95% of people who bitch about not getting tipped are lazy shits or pricks. Simply doing your job does not earn you extra payment.
>>
>>134921405
I should be doing this
>>134921664
How so?
>>
>>134921664
Kill yourself. You clearly aren't worth anything if you have to beg for scraps working as a waiter.
>>
>>134921739
I'm not a waiter nigger
>>
>>134921148
>you're paying the server for the service he gave you
No you're not, it's extra money for nothing. If it wasn't you would be obligated to pay it, and there would be a set charge, instead it's just give up however much money you want. A person can give a waiter $200 if they want. You think that's a normal way to pay for service? If you tip, you're a sheep.
>>
>>134921736
It has the wit of a tenured adjunct professor with a big ego. You speak as if Walmart is home to subhuman slaves. It isn't cute or funny, it is lazy.
>>
>>134921694

Tipping is not extra payment. It's THE payment.

If you dont want to tip, dont eat out or get the service charge included.
>>
>>134921845
Then kill yourself harder you massive faggot. You clearly don't deserve life.
>>
Fuck tipping bartenders you pouring a beer doesnt warrant extra money. Waiters I dont mind tipping as much but just seeing how entitled many of them are I almost dont want to anymore
>>
>>134909101
Tips make sense in the food service industry. It gives the incentive to workers to go the extra mile, which means better service. If there weren't tips then the business would just charge you more anyway to pay the worker at least minimum wage. Why not let the pay be based on merit instead?
>>
>>134922029
Lol is someone triggered! Get in a carwreck with a mother and two kids senpai.
>>
>>134921630
If it is not included, then why can you walk up and leave after paying the amount? The only deterrence against not tipping is the subhuman server will spit in your food if you visit again.
>>
>euros: omg you burgers tip? there is no reason. you are giving away money!
>Meanwhile in Denmark, over 100% excise tax on cars.
>okie doke cucks
>>
>>134922189
>Claims triggered
Only triggered people do that! Never post again, you clearly aren't intelligent enough to post.
>>
>>134921882

In America we give the customer those freedoms to determine how much they want to pay for service instead of imposing a set rate.

That way you're not forced to pay for bad service.

Again, if you dont want to tip, you can get that set rate added to your bill automatically.
>>
>>134922315
I'll have you know I'm my schools valedictorian and I have a prestigious portfolio in taxidermy.
>>
>>134917830
I'm going to become a pizza delivery driver soon for the summer (I work at a school so there's nothing to do in the summer) and I can confirm that what they offered at my small town Domino's was $5.50 an hour, $1 per trip (regardless of distance, if I go out with 3 deliveries I get $3 for gas etc.) And the tips.
>>
>>134922480
I'm an American. And ok if you think it should be up to the customer's opinion, then you should be fine with people who don't tip. They may just think the service is not worth any money.
>>
>>134922208

You can legally do that. But, you would be a scumbag that refused to pay for the service he received.
>>
>>134922803
I am not a scumbag because I refuse to pay more than I am charged. The only jobs that ask for tips are unskilled underclass jobs (delivery, bartending, waiting). Get a better job or demand more pay. I do not tip my CPA money after he does my taxes, why should I tip my waiter.
>>
>>134922009
No, Walmart is just a business that hires a lot of people because it's fucking gigantic.

Suggesting that somebody go apply for Walmart if they don't like what they make as a waiter isn't suggesting that people who work at Walmart are
>subhuman slaves

Dial it back a bit or get back in the sped shed.
>>
>>134923006
the Jew speaks!
>floods labor/population
>mass welfare leeches raising taxes
>labor pool enlargement crashes many wages
>Why don't half the population just get better job
>?????
>silly goy sheckels are for jews.
>>
>>134912365
People make a good living on tips alone shekleberg. Especially bartenders. It's all tax free as well
>>
>>134923868
I am a Jew because I do not support corporations fucking over their employees! GTFO r/the_cuckold
>>
File: jew-bags-of-money.jpg (278KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
jew-bags-of-money.jpg
278KB, 1000x700px
Here's the thing yfor burgers who like to tip and pick on goys who don't, its contextual
In Romania faggots who work the restaurants are loaded as fuck thanks to tips, they make more money per day than most of this country will ever get to experience.
Second, when you work your ass off for a job that pays less than 5$ per hour here in Romania, why the fuck would i give 1 hour worth of money at my job to some fucking scum as a tipping service just because he smiled at me when he brought me the food/drink.
Tipping should be optional, nobody should be forced to pay you extra, if you are cash loaded and feel generous then give away your cash, but you motherfuckers like to pull shit like spitting in food, acting like fucking pricks if you don't get gibs from customers, fucking communists.
>>
>>134910035
guarenteed replies
>>
>>134909202

Not OC.
>>
>>134910035
>>because you are supposed to tip

says who? want to know how I know you are a fucking submissive faggot?

leave 4chan and don't come back fucking normie!!!!!!
>>
Alright, let me explain something to you. Your job is not hard. You’re lucky society allows it to even exist. You think the customer couldn’t take his plate from the pass and work the fountain?

Your Basic Job
>Toss my plate onto the table.
>Fill my glass when I sit down.

That’s the bare bones of your job. If that’s all you’re willing to do, that’s fine. But know that your salary is commensurate to the difficulty of the task.

Your Real Job
>Place my plate on the table with a smile and a friendly “heeeeere you gooooo. :)” Yes, you need to be bubbly as heck.
>Refill my glass, and anything else I have that needs refilling, regularly, and without me having to flag you down like a goddamn Apache helicopter.
>Ask me midway through my meal if everything is okay.
>Do everything you can to rectify the situation if it’s not.
>Bring my bill promptly, but not before asking if I want to order dessert.
>If it’s very busy and food is slow coming, come to my table a little while after I order and apologize for the situation.

That’s what is EXPECTED of you. If you’re not willing to do that, that’s fine. But all that is what you get tipped for. You get tipped for doing an exceptional job. You get tipped for adding to the experience of the customer. Your job is to make me feel like a KING. Your job is to make me feel like less of an idiot for dropping $30 on $4 worth of food and $1 worth of energy and labor. Your job is to act like your ability to go to the drug store and pick up your baby's ear medicine depends solely on MY enjoyment of the evening, MY generosity, and MY wallet. I am your GOD
>>
>>134909101
I factor it into the cost of the meal. If I can afford to eat out, I can afford to tip. If you cannot do likewise, stay at home and cook.
>>
>>134909101

Better not come to my bar then, faggot. I remember cunts who dont tip, and I make sure to give my special formula. My hands are always very smooth if you know what I mean.
>>
>>134927272
>getting tipped as part of the value you are expected to produce, and not just getting that value up front in the form of a livable saving time, money, etc

tell me more, is this addition of superfluous steps for the purpose of profit extraction a normal behavior of your late-stage capitalist schizophrenia
>>
>>134927672

I always masterbate before work and wipe the semen all over my hands and dont wash, any faggot who doesn't tip and order more than 1 drink gets my fingers in their shit behind the counter.
>>
>>134909101
Just a strange tradition that Americans started. I think its stupid just because tipping is usually for people at restaurants only. If anything, this is one of the few places that doesn't deserve it. Nobody tips construction workers for busting their ass for 12 hours a day in 105 degree heat, but a cunt that carries a plate to your table MUST be tipped. Ummm... okay sweetie, your job isn't that hard.

I tip based on performance, and only that. If you are genuinely kind and attentive to customers, then sure, you can be rewarded.
>>
>>134928093
Shut up commie, only tip I give you is the tip of my dick.
>>
>>134910484
t.jew
>>
>>134909101
Employers hire waitresses, telling them to expect 80% of their income from tips, even that is low. The tip is not on the top of their minimum wage, but to extend up to a minimum wage. They dont get a full salary, they are allowed to be in the restaurant as an independent contractor, directly paid by the customers.
>>
>>134909101

SAGED
>>
>>134928362
you can keep those semeans of procreation to yourself thank you. not liberating that, you can keep privatizing it.
>>
File: IMG-20170723-WA0001.jpg (118KB, 1052x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170723-WA0001.jpg
118KB, 1052x592px
>>134909202
Argentina is On fucking fire
>>
>>134909101
I get raged when I deliver food to a wealthy house and get no tip.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.