[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will we stop White Genocide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Balkanization.png (4MB, 6900x4275px) Image search: [Google]
Balkanization.png
4MB, 6900x4275px
Will we just take advantage during an economic collapse?
>>
>>134908543
>he believes in white genocide
>>
>>134908543
You can't. Sadly.
>>
>>134908610
t spic
>>134908625
Don't make me cry
>>
>>134908543
You can't.

Jews always win.
>>
>>134909149
>>134908625
black pilled fags

>>134908543
white genocide stops when genetic designer babies come around, and asians start making white babies
>>
>>134908543
nonwhite genocide
>>
A full blown race war will save it
>>
>>134909321
Do you really think asians will have designer white baybays or asian baybays?
>>
File: 1139851415241.jpg (563KB, 826x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1139851415241.jpg
563KB, 826x1285px
If you want to stop it in America you have to get behind Trump %100.

Just look at these immigration wins. This man is the savior of our nation. By the time he gets a second term he will have fully reversed the tides of the mexican invasion.
>>
>>134910252
it depends on the region

i would say that in SEA, a negligible amount of people would have white babies

but that in China/Japan/Korea, you'd see 1-5% of the population having white children, which is a huge amount of people looking at the populations of those countries, that's around 30 million people annually as a white babay infusion
>>
>>134909321
>Designer babies not being outlawed as soon as it happens.
If it was to happen you would find that white babies will be made with social values that are inherently not white. Over time there will be a demand for not being white and it will just move around. When we can have designer babies the thought of race will be eliminated as people will just pick genetics that are best from all races.
You would probably end up with a baby that looks white, has the physical strength as a black, and the intelligence of an Asian. This results in the death of white identity as it will cease to exist.

Now stop being a cuck if you care so much about your race and go outside and get a GF you pathetic excuse of a man.
>>
>>134909849
this. states where this will not happen: wa, or, (((ca))), (((ny))). the west coast is cancer.
>>
>>134910746
>caring about race makes you a cuck
>any of those things are possible within even our grandchildren's lifetimes
>get a gf

the leftypol identifier
>>
>>134911003
No you are a cuck if you think future tech is going to save a race. Do it yourself faggot.
>>
>>134909321
> white genocide stops when genetic designer babies come around, and asians start making white babies
Nah they will just be puppets to the same agenda. It is not about skin colour as much as it is about self determination of the ethnic group (Who in europeans case are white).

Large or small group it stops when you have internationally recognised territorial integrity, A nation, and get rid of subversives (not those who provide reflection or critique, but hostile subversives)

"Designer babies" are on the level of celebs that go pick up a pet child in Africa. NO!
>>
>>134911157
you:

>it's impossible
>you do it!

retard identifier
>>
Head to the mountains and be invisible. It's the only way.
>>
>>134911260
>Implying I implied it's impossible
Way to show you are really pathetic.
>>
File: file.png (654KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
654KB, 928x523px
>>134911430
>This results in the death of white identity as it will cease to exist.

your words retard
>>
>>134911773
>Let's give everyone the ability to be white
>That will fixed white identity crisis
>Why is this fellow white not liking my culture.
>Why are they not identifying with me
>G-Guys
Delete your image as you are not worthy of posting the Tucc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.