[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA He Who Comes With The Dawn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 28

AKA Weaponized Cartman AKA a few other alter-egos.
Subjects: Politics, religion, anthropology, racial differences and the real reasons they exist, history (many people know more than I, but I have a good general knowledge). The Occult, Freemasonry, Judaism, Kabbalah, etc.
I will try to answer as many queries as possible.
>>
>>134908293
Is It happening on Thursday?
>>
>>134908364
No. Same shit different day.
>>
>>134908293
What's the deal with the freemason ritual with the white hood with two fake eyes instead of eyeholes?
>>
File: 1486355736542.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486355736542.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
>>134908293
OP, tell me, is summoning and incarnating beings from other planes of existence a thing in """secret societies"""? How do you do that? Do you need some kind of materia?
>>
I am just gonna start saying shit.
When people say that we are all descended from Africans...this can be very misleading. This describes the LOCATION of our ancestors and nothing more.
We have all had the same amount of time to evolve, and the assumption that these Africans were black, is just that...an assumption that cannot truly be known.
African people also evolved to their environment, over at least 200,000 years, and the assumption that the first apes who lost their hair were probably black is obviously erroneous.
>>134909085
There is some debate on this, as low Masons are not meant to know wtf they are looking at most of the time, but I believe what you are referring to is their belief that your two eyes are not your REAL eyes, that is your inner eye, where they believe Gnosis lies. They worship intellect, and believe this is the key to becoming God.
This is another thing the G means Gnostic (not talking about Christian Gnostic...the older version.)
>>
>>134909349
Yes. Depends on the Demon you are summoning, and why.
Typically Hexagrams are for Hexing people, or casting illusions on them, while the Pentagram is more for summoning purposes.
In fact, Yoda is a Masonic Demon, that is summoned to help you channel your magic, gnosis, or force.
Pic related is an illustration of Yoda, by Manly P. Hall.
>>
>>134909888
Forgot pic...am sick today, so bear with me.
>>
Is the earth flat?
>>
>>134909888
>That digits
So, only demons and goblins are summonable. That's kinda lame desu
What would require a guy to summon a "planet sized being"? Ever heard of the destroyer?
>>
Also regarding the hexagram/pentagram...the hexagram is a symbol of Gnosis...or intellect. It is the male version of God. The intellect form of God, to Freemasons, is male...which is why there is a downward pointing triangle...this is the penis, you see it on ther aprons, and many symbols.
The pentagram is a depiction of the Shekinah, or ISIS, if you prefer the Mason names. Has no dick...is the image of a woman, and this is what is used to bring beiings into existence.
>>134910238
IS that from a game too?
There are many names for his, the Beast, the Destroyer (is that Hindu) Satan etc.
What they refer to is the act of trying to summon their dark lord by killing as many of us as possible.
In the Crowley area of Satanism, this is much more clear in his writings.
They believe hell/heaven is basically a door, the other dimensions too.
When a good person dies, the door to heaven opens a bit, when they go to hell that door opens bit.

Their goal is to turn as many people evil as possible, then kill as many of them as possible, hoping to throw that door open wide, and let in their dark lord.
This is actually the basic gist behind all secret societies. Excpet those fighting this.
>>
Listen to what Sephiroth say, in this video...what his plans are. Starts around 1:00
Sefirot refer to the steps on the journey to Gnosis in Kabbalah. Same shit you see in the Mason symbolism.
>>
File: GMAIL.jpg (10KB, 261x208px) Image search: [Google]
GMAIL.jpg
10KB, 261x208px
https://youtu.be/3ws7BeK6DS0
Forgot video...damn I am retarded today.
>>
>>134911015
>IS that from a game too?
Nope. My first question was, though.
>When a good person dies, the door to heaven opens a bit, when they go to hell that door opens bit.
Hmm, kinda makes sense to me which brings me to the conclusion that we are just sacrifices for both good and evil.

But, do these things have any actual basis on reality or were this some crazy guys' headcanon? Did any of these things ever happen?
If these demonic forces were to be real, i'm pretty sure i would know.
>>
>>134911748
Tricky question. Some Christians act as if believing these things makes you an apostate.
I somewhat disagree. It is not blasphemous to study your enemy.
And I do believe they are real. All the hidden knowledge in the Bible I have been discussing, the knowledge of DNA and the big bang in ancient times...them knowing the sun is a star etc.
I do believe the demos themselves are real, as God/Jesus tells us so. But I believe all the stuff the demons are telling them are absolute lies.
None of this is what I believe...just reporting what I have learned about what THEY really seem to believe at highest levels.
I say seems because there is ALWAYS another layer of hidden meanings lurking beneath the surface...every time you think you have been 'illumined' (For lack of a better word) you then learn how dumb you really are.
There are also aliens....but they are not aliens...they are HUMANS, who fell for the lure of Lucifer, and altered their DNA...they have been around damn near as long as we have...shit maybe longer.
>>
>>134908293
>>>/x/

Larping faggots
>>
Why do you use a username on an anonymous website?
>>
>>134910218
Not from our POV. If you lived in a 2d universe, and I believe some do, then yes. In our universe though...no super round.
>>134912729
Jew spy this guy is...no larp required...it is just who you are.
>>
>>134912508
>just reporting what I have learned
But what if what you've learned isn't the truth at all?
What if this things are just a myth? The oldest horror stories to inflict fear to infedels or protestors?
Though, i agree that there is some lost and hidden knowledge but
>Demons are aliens but they're humans who got their DNA changed by the devil
I dunno, Anon. Seems more like somewhat from an anime than something that might be real.

ALTHOUGH, some say that god created "creatures" before creating humans. But, there is no way of ever confirming it.
>>
>>134912850
I am still anonymous and always will be. I want attention for the things I know, not me.
I see it as no diff than people who post sme pic, until people recognize it, or say same thing til people recognize them, I am just not full of fucking shit.
Also, Anon capitalized is a proper noun...making the rest of you the biggest namefags in history.
I also hate conformists and people who claim to be anti-PC, then promptly created their own version of it.
I respect Chan culture, and Anon culture...don't get me wrong...it is just not for me, or the way I see the world.
>>
>>134913162
God cannot be wrong, HE speaks to me. Maybe I am just crazy though...I grant that possibility.
Does not matter tough is the aliens I speak of are real or not...i oppose corruption in all races/religions etc....and that's all that matters.
You do realize that the official version of science is in fact MORE hard dto believe than what I am saying right? You are just more used to hearing it, and more people agree with it.
YOu do realize though that either science is right, or the truth is so amazing that you would have the reaction you are haviing right now to it.
It would seem to fantastical to consider.
I dunno if I am right either...I will not lie to you...but anyone who sees things as you do...too crazy to be believed, it does not mater, just consider it an updated way of convincing everyone to oppose evil.
Which is wtf all good religions should do to begin with.
>>
>>134913933
It's not that i do not believe you but, you have to question the man, anon.
>God cannot be wrong
I dare to digress. Maybe the god you're talking about is not "our" god.
>HE speaks to me
>Maybe I am just crazy though
Most probably. My father used to say that angels speak to them, And i don't think angels would tell them to beat his 7 year old son half to death.

And Anon, i can pretty much describe the void without words. The "Truth" would never shock me
>>
It also does not matter if any of you believe in anything I am telling you at all. (((THEY))) do...and in the end that will be all that matters.
>>
>>134914644
I dunno dude, most people who say this kind of stuff end up going crazy when no one listens to them
I never did anything like wtf you describe...but I hate to say it, but had I lived a different life, with different people init...I myself could have done something like this. I know it. DO not judge him too harshly...I mean we all know the BS that white men put up with in this modern world...it is amazing we don't ALL go crazy.
I am not excusing what he did, but we are all sinners, and perhaps these experiences had a purpose, that you do not understand yet, and maybe never will.
I imagine that living that made you more likely to defend children...I know as the same things happened to me.
Maybe God knew how you would react...and needed you for his plan.
YOur dad may have been part of that plan.
I magine meeting your father in heaven...perfect, and with none of the human failings that made him what you remember sometimes...our dad was never really himself...none of us are.
>>
We are to love nothing of this earth too much, as none of it is as it really seems.
And I worship Jesus, follow His teachings...nothing I talk about goes against anything He said, and in fact is just a different more accurate version of wtf the Bible and all other texts were always telling us. More accurate by Scripture, more believable in its message, and by what we see happening in our world.
>>
>>134912729
This faggot really thinks that discussing the secret religion of our rulers, is not a political conversation. Super-Stupid.
Or he is one of the people who believe the things I am telling you, and wants to shut it down.
There are more of them than you think, and this board is MORE infested with them than elsewhere. That's a fact.
Most other places are brainwashed enough they don't need as many actual shills.
>>
Just want everyone to know that I really have sen the future in my dreams, and I see no reason not to believe all the other thigs God has said to me, that I have seen.
That being said though...this stuff IS REAL TO ME. In all honesty I WELCOME criticism.
This shit scares the fuck out of me...it is very real to me...no one wants me to be wrong more than I.
I just don't believe I am...
>>
>>134913162
Lucifer himself in the Bible was a being created by God before He came here, hosts he brought with them....and were not made in the image of God.
God tells me this means Adam and God Himself, actually evolved naturally. This what is meant by His image, and when God says he is placing Adam above Lucifer, Lucy gets all butt hurt, and feels betrayed.
If you know how to read the Bible properly, with out all the fake Jewy interpretations designed to mask the truth; the Bible is really telling us not to fuck with our DNA, and that Lucy did, is and will try to get us to do just that. And we are...
Human pig hybrids...even AJ knows about this now....
Skull and Bones, Genesis 3:22, Danse Macabre etc, etc,
https://youtu.be/-X0Hcnuro-Q
https://youtu.be/C8bQMo-Nro0
>>
Ayyo bitch, why tf do you think you can touch the trinity's children and it won't cost you in the next life? Can you truly answer how YOU birthed them and it wasn't from a greater seed? WAS IT YOUR SEED? TRULY?
>>
>>134920911
LMAO....that number.
Revelations 9/11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
>>
>>134921111
This may seem as an attack, but I want you to know, it's not. It's a warning of a demise I went with and too, as you might. The power's that B you may own, but that doesn't mean you control. Trust in heads that talk truth even if it's evil. Evil NEVER tells truth. It is our perception that is evil. Our mouths can only tell our truth and our truth is beyond flawed, as you probably damn know.
>>
File: Pit of Hell.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Pit of Hell.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>134921111
There is no such thing as a trinity. Made up BS. This is the Talmud of Christianity, and anyone else who believes this crap.
None of wtf you speak of has anything to do with me.
Has more to do with the Shekinah worship, than the religion I follow. I follow the religion of God, you are describing the religion of man.
>>134921373
Pic related Rev 9/11
>>
>>134908293
Put down the pipe and back away from the computer kid.
>>
>>134921785
You birthed 3 children. Were there 3 in the past. How can 3 faces be one, unless they are separate?
Man is of God and the Devil.
You want to believe in something (and I read your fear crushes you too often, from what you've posted) trust in what has been given birth. There is a trinity and in it lies God, truly. They believe in it all. They are pure and free, although, eternally flawed for it (AS IT SHOULD BE, ONLY GOD IS PERFECT, YOU KNOW THIS). Don't trust in my words or how I talk, but look to the past (prologue) of your beiing, because I suspect you have seen real truth and that there is love in pure death and destruction, in total nothing of humanity.
Fuck religion, follow self. Trinity is just math. Square can be owned. Triangle pierces. Triangle's only sides are to show what isn't. Light of sin.
>>
File: Smthelel.jpg (684KB, 2068x2484px) Image search: [Google]
Smthelel.jpg
684KB, 2068x2484px
>>134908293

What do you think of Gnosticism ?
>>
>>134908293
tell me about the real history of turks

and archons
>>
File: Locusts.jpg (49KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
Locusts.jpg
49KB, 950x633px
The Fifth Trumpet

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
>>134921984
That's a beautiful argument summer child
https://youtu.be/tvObuhT7Kpw
>>134922298
You are too stupid to bother with...sorry.
And I fear nothing with God. What scares me is how retarded most others are...and blind.
I was trying to be nice...you maybe should try it sometime.
>>
>>134912508
>There are also aliens....but they are not aliens...they are HUMANS, who fell for the lure of Lucifer, and altered their DNA...they have been around damn near as long as we have...shit maybe longer.
Can you tell me who some of them are?
>>
>>134922578
How was I not nice? Bro, you're getting defensive. I set it up to prove to you your paranoia because I've been there. Look, set things free. Knowledge is insanity. The only truth is self of freedom. Do not think you know. You will be proven wrong.
And, if I was truly mean, I am sorry. I only wish to make others not make the mistakes I have, because I had purity and sold it for human-likeness.
>>
>>134922453
The religion of the NWO.
Google Lucis Trust.
I refer to the more Pantheistic versions of Gnosticism.
Super fucking gay. But to each his own. There are lessons to be learned from both.
>>134922460
Just look it up on wikipedia...look at the gnostic archons. Just more Kabalah Freemason religion of Babbylon BS. If you really want to learn the history of gnosticism, then go to youtube, type in Mystery Babylon Gnosticism.
>>134922790
Some look like us...most who defiled their God given DNA though, are what you would know as the grays, and are the source of much of our tech, and misunderstandings about who they are....the govt knows...the ones who are supposed to.
God never showed me who are...Benjamin Netanyahu I am fairly sure of.
They have actually been altering all of our DNA. With Vaccines and other things.
>>
>>134908293
Should I keep reading Wheel of Time? I've read a couple of books, and while it keeps my interest, it isn't really that great so far.
>>
>>134923481
>the grays
You know, as much as they get demonized by everyone, i feel like i should be on their side.
>>
>>134923354
No...you said nothing wrong. I go with gut feelings, and I sense a dickhead in you.
Nothing wrong with that...I am too. I usually wait for the other person to do it first...then I take it to a whole nother level.
T'was just free advice...meant for me too.
>>
>>134923745
That is how you are supposed to feel about them, but everything we know is BS.
Think of it this way, how often does intelligence actually lead to treating others in a humane (hah) way?
>>134923634
You've been reading my posts, or know there is much hidden in there. It is super boring at first...especially if you don't know wtf you are reading. They get much better, start out like childrens' fairy tales, but by the end, is like a Stephen King novel...more akin to Game of Thrones.
Harry Potter and Thrones were stolen from Robert Jordan, a Freemason.
>>
>>134923634
I could always just write out the more important things, and things that are in there that people should know...save them from reading those long ass books.
I will start working on it...made threads about it soon.
Even 9/11 is in there, described in detail.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (17KB, 381x386px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
17KB, 381x386px
>>134923481
>Just look it up on (((wikipedia)))

kys
>>
>>134924469
BEFORE IT HAPPENED.
Robert Jordan dies suddenly before he could finish the series...pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>134924592
It is a good place to start as any. Almost all you read will be BS. It is good to read the BS too....then you know what they WANT you to think, it can give you an idea of the truth.
No thanks...you first, then me...I promise.
>>
>>134924798
I already know the bs part. I want to hear what you have to say or you can proceed to killing yourself fucking neckbeard larper
>>
>>134908293
tell me the one single thing i asked of you to tell me, before i wake up
>>
>>134925342
That is weird because I did have visions of someone trying to tell me something last night.
Maybe you maybe not.
I could not remember what it was though now...I haad it earlier, my brain is fried today.
Is that what you are talking about?
Had something to do with the outside...and water. Nature? Life?
>>
Best occult philosophy for a noob to look into out of hermetic, hiramic, and mithras?
>>
File: 24643734754.jpg (446KB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
24643734754.jpg
446KB, 900x1188px
>>134908293
Is the refugee push an attempt to gather arabs and degrade their toxic culture over generations? Or the opposite and its an attempt to erode euroPEON culture?
>>
>>134926145
If you want the basics you can do no better than the mystery Babbylon series, by William Cooper.
All of these things are just Jewish Mysticism, it has this name because they are the ones who kept it alive and transferred it everywhere. Is actually Babylonian.
It was all always mostly the same BS, twisted to be more appealing to different cultures, Freemasons was where all of these groups gathered to discuss these things, so Freemasonry can be accurately thought of as the Generic mainstream of occult study. Great place for noobs.
That is my opinion...all this stuff is the same thing with different names.
>>
>>134926781
What is the international thriller Robert jordan wrote that was believed to be written by someone else?
>>
File: 1385259123021.jpg (159KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1385259123021.jpg
159KB, 500x661px
This thread is disappointing. I am not sure what I was expecting.
>>
Is there an archive of your posts somewhere
>>
>>134926589
It is both. The Babylonian BS can be found in all nations/religions. The real goal is to make everyone look and act like racists, so as to make Judaism loook reasonable.
If everyone else were geting along, the Jews would have no excuse for wars, taking rights, or just plain being how they are.
They want to destroy cultures as well. People with no culture are easy to manipulate.
This religion can be found among the elites of Judaism in Jerusalem, and in Mecca among Islam, in the Vatican, in DC.
Their hope is we don't notice them while they cause so much destruction and strife, even to their own people, that we will have no choice but to demand a world government, and reliigon, and Communism.
The killing loads of people to open the door for Satan is not something I believe the highest members truly believe..it is just the myths/culture they use to get people to follow their madness and their plans.
Just as Christianityneeeds culture/myths to hold us together and tell us wtf our goals should be...so do they.
>>134927382
How is it that exactly?
>>134927333
I dunno, is that real? Never heard of it...I know he wrote a Conan novel. I dunno would like to thouh.
>>134927471
Dunno...not tech/internet savvy...don't even know how all that works. I am an old man.
>>
>>134927382
You said kyle odom was a schitzo and then said schitzo was a term coined for people not initiated.
Also I think your stories like this guys are fun, have you guys ever considered writing occult fiction?

-fan
>>
>>134927382
Oh it's the Jew shill for New Age crap...calling me heresy...that shit is hilarious.
Have any more jokes for us?
>>
>>134927719
What makes you think it is fiction? If you want fiction go to school these days, or college.
>>
>>134927719
The following statement was to not confuse that there are not people with mental disorders. Claiming to be a brilliant geneticist and then shooting a preacher completely undermines the narrative. If he claims to have made some groundbreaking discovery, where is the academic journal?
>>134927978
Your words betray your thoughts. I would suggest relaxing a little more. Do more research before ranting and raving on an international roller derby board.
>>
>>134928315
That's an even better argument than last time. You truly are pathetic. I cannot believe anyone ever believed anything you ever said Jew.
>>
>>134928315
What is your connection with Victory and Swordfish?
>>
Is lucifer evil or was he just assigned hell, since he wanted to "be like god," so be the most merciful being in existence put him in charge of his own domain hell. Where he could exert he power over all the bad people.

Also have you ever witnessed any of these summonings you speak of?

Don't stop the discussion I enjoy occult talks
>>
>>134929345
Lucifer, is a jealous POS, like 222, who thinks that man can unlock all the secrets on their own, and do not need God. Have more faith in their glands, and their own intellect, than they do God. They are actually easy to spot.
Anyone who praises themselves, rather than God, for unlocking their understanding.
I have never seen a demon, I have seen the rituals, and I am sure I have been in their PRESENCE.
I have also seen wtf they can do to people, and their lives if you allow them into your circle of soul.
Everything is perception btw. When we used to get sick, our ancestors would pray against the evil spirits who made them so...in their opine.
Now we take antibiotics and pretend to have everything figured out.
but consider this...were our ancestors REALLY wrong? A tiny living thing that can get into your body and KILL YOU. What could be a BETTER description of an evil spirit possessing you, than that?
Anyone?
(All glory to God)
>>
>>134918854
So what's the future like? And are we talking about 10 years or 100?
>>
>>134930624
That shit is a bit fuzzy. I see either nuclear war or a huge meteor impact. Maybe both. Hard to tell when. The year 2033 makes me REALLY nervous for some reason. Always has.
I should also mention that I discovered tha feeding souls to fire is their preferred method, as some Satanists believe Satan reveals himself through fire...pretty inconsequential idea, that most have heard of, the important bit is this:
Many scientists of the Satanic variety, are actually taalking about nuclear fission/fusion when they refer to Satan. They worship it is it is the physical world converted back to energy in the most perfect manner.
They worship the physical, and perfection...always have.
The more you learn about this shit, the more you realize that even back then, in Biblical times, they understood these concepts, and encoded them in language and ancient symbols.
(pretty sure I will be dead before any of this happens this is what scares me...those assholes from earlier. calling me a coward or some shit. My kids will have to face all of this without me.
>>
>>134930129
Rage, temper causes people to act instinctively rather than rationally. To a calm person one experiencing rage appears possessed and unthinking.
>>
>>134931886
I am mad? Shut up 222. We all know this is you on another connection.
Titus 1:13-14

This testimony is true. For this reason reprove them severely so that they may be sound in the faith, not paying attention to Jewish myths and commandments of men who turn away from the truth.
(Would you have me bear false witness as well? The dude is a Jew shill, for New Agey BS....I will not tell a lie)
Psalm 139

19 Oh that You would slay the wicked, O God;
Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.

20For they speak against You wickedly,
And Your enemies take Your name in vain.

21Do I not hate those who hate You, O LORD?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?

22I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

24And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.
>>
>>134928871
none.
>>
>>134932454
Council of Nicea. I am just going to assume from your posts that you believe God is a dude and there is a hell.
>>
>>134932791
WTF does the council of Nicea have to do with anything? I read all text....and they all say you are a full of shit version of a follower of Mystery Babbylon...that you poorly tried to piece it together for yourself.
>>
Easy there anon, I think you misunderstood, was answering the question you asked. Was NOT calling you mad. I've been in the Cooper threads with you and I just asked about 222s connections. I guarantee I'm not him. You have my respect.
>>
File: IMG_5589.png (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5589.png
56KB, 500x500px
>>134908293
how good was the meth you smoked before you decided to make this rubbish faggot
>>
>>134909085
Doesn't exist. Sounds more like a KGC one.

>>134909647
>low Masons are not meant to know
> their belief that your two eyes are not your REAL eyes
>believe this is the key to becoming God.
Lies and heresy.
> G means Gnostic
It can, but it has no set meaning, and isn't really a G.
>>
>>134933344
Best digits, worst argument. Figures. Such a waste. I don't think anyone could have done without your non-info....thanks for that.
>>134933543
Another awesome argument. Way to go. Have a pat on the head son....we're all proud.
>>
>>134933798
>Another awesome argument.
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed just as easily.
Surely you knew what you were doing with poor quality posts.
>>
File: OP.jpg (28KB, 436x406px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
28KB, 436x406px
>>134933798
No ones arguing anything. You're just another bored larper, most likely some corn eating, ultra normie who read one whole book on the cabbalah and some other x tier garbage and decided to make this fecal matter of a thread.
I respect the BBC Aussie piece of shit spammer bc at least he's upfront that he's a cunt.
You come here playing a part that you have not even an inch of understanding. And like the pied piper for retards, the other mongoloids drool and follow.
When i say this, I truly mean it
Kill your fucking self faggot
>>
>>134934104
All you did was agree with me.
You took a mainstream media approach...selective editing, and then telling me I was wrong, when in fact you agreed, then added info. No one is impressed Megyn Kelley.
Have another pat on the head wee 'lil man.
>>134934393
Pats on the head for all shills with no argument...this could not be working out better.
>>
Lucifer's judgement is the Lake of Fire, because he sought to make himself a god, by taking the dominion of creation from Man. Lucifer succeed in taking creation from man through subtlety in the Garden of Eden, but failed to secure it eternally when Gob blocked access to the tree of life. God has judged Lucifer and there is no hope for him and them that follow him. God has redeemed mankind through Jesus Christ and will restore the dominion to the faithful in due time. Lucifer in his arrogance still believes he has a chance to save himself. For this reason, the world's condition will get worse, so much so, all flesh will die, save the intervention of Jesus Christ himself.
>>
>>134934393
You'd have to have an argument to argue. You are right about that.
(THEY are so mad I am telling you all this)
>>
>>134934508
>All you did was agree with me.
You might want to reread the post. I agreed that "G" can mean whatever you like, but the rest of it is either the product of ignorance or willful lies.
Either way, that's why you'll never back up your claims (or, you'll show proof of your being duped by lies of other people thanks to your lack of critical thinking).
>>
>>134934722
No, you said it can...and in my original post I said it meant many other things. All you did was a selective edit.
Way to go Megyn.
>>
File: 555.jpg (354KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
354KB, 2000x1125px
>mfw masons think they are enlightened, in control and have won the meme war
it was almost too easy wasn't it?
>p-praise kek!
>>
>This is another thing the G means Gnostic
What I actually said, Shill Who Sucks At His Job
>>
>>134934953
So you're hung up on me agreeing with you about one symbol, and are now pretending i didn't call you out for the other flat out lies?
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>134935167
You just said I was wrong...gave no reasons. Stop pretending something happened here that did not. Stop being a fucking liar.
If the next thing you say is more Megyn Kelley BS, I will cut you off.
(All I am hung up on is the only actual argument you made...in which you agreed with me....Goodness are you stupid)
>>
>>134935546
>You just said I was wrong...gave no reasons.
Aye. Again, that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed just as easily.
Basically, where's your proof that that "low level Masons" are not meant to know things, and that nonsense about becoming God, or that eyes aren't real, Jaden Smith?
>>
>>134935895
Now who cannot read. It is true you stupid son of a bitch.
Freemasonry is DESIGNED to be that way...hat the initiates are not to know everything.
Which is what I think you really are.
Either an initiate, or an adept, who wants to shut me up, and stop people from listening to me.
I think ALL of the people wanted to hear, have.
I knew all of this would happen yesterday, when I signed up for this. Challenging the serpents is always dirty work.
PS..you are cut off. I now know you are either stupid, or a shill...willingly.
>>
File: 1497444156819.jpg (133KB, 700x698px) Image search: [Google]
1497444156819.jpg
133KB, 700x698px
>>134935895
>>
File: IMG_2929.jpg (224KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
224KB, 900x1166px
>>134908293
>>
File: 32.png (208KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
208KB, 1024x576px
>>134935895
you are the proof
>>
File: IMG_2824.jpg (185KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2824.jpg
185KB, 900x1166px
>>134936819
>>
>>134936692
Hilarious. I love it when people have a self-deprecating sense of humor.
>>
>>134936465
>Freemasonry is DESIGNED to be that way
Source?
>who wants to shut me up,
M8, if you can't handle someone challenging your views, maybe you shouldn't hold them?
>PS..you are cut off.
Hah, triggered like a snowflake. Do you need a safe space where no one will question your lack of thinking?
Or is this your way of admitting defeat?
>>
File: IMG_2915.jpg (143KB, 900x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.jpg
143KB, 900x823px
>>134936902
>>
>>134937027
You have not challenged anything I said. How about you source your own arguments before attacking mine.
If you don't know that Freemasonry is set up this way, and have studied it...then you are too dumb for me to help son.
That's why you are being cut off. TO make rool for people who actually want to learn something, rather than pretend they know everything.
Your masters have not explained 5that about Gnosis yet huh? You don't actually know everything, and never will.
(This dude is a PERFECT example of the kind of sheep this shit creates. Told you all this shit is fucking scary when you get into it.)
>>
It is all our responsibility as Christians to try and waken these faggots.
If they look you squarely in the eye though, and say, "No thanks, I would rather sleep."
Let them. This one has made his choice.
>>
>>134937711
And there it is.
>>
>>134937789
Where is what worshiper of glands?
>>
>>134937499
>How about you source your own arguments before attacking mine.
You're the one making the claim. The onus is on you, dingus.
>If you don't know that Freemasonry is set up this way, and have studied it
That's how i know it isn't set up that way.
>TO make rool for people who actually want to learn something
Perhaps you should sod off too, then? Rather than parroting your uneducated dogma?
>Your masters have not explained 5that about Gnosis yet huh?
Why would they? I'm not in the OTO, Masonry would never presume to talk about such things. The crux of your misunderstanding seems to be with what Masonry is and what it offers, which is nothing in the way of dogma or specific information. It gives only tools to be used.

Do yourself a favour and read some source material rather than blindly following people with an agenda.
>>
File: IMG_2916.jpg (164KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.jpg
164KB, 900x1166px
>>134937042
>>
>Do yourself a favour and read some source material rather than blindly following people with an agenda.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah------ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (91KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
91KB, 900x695px
>>134938264
>>
>>134938433
I know, it's hard to challenge a world view, but you'll feel better when you open your eyes and refuse to be lied to.
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (173KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
173KB, 900x695px
>>134938484
>>
File: 1498581298321.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1498581298321.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>134938615
>>
>>134937944
Do not worry. I was raised southern baptist as a child. I know how the bible conditions the mind if taken literally. Read it three times. Hoping that you see the light later on in life with your journey. Best advice I can give you is to not root yourself in Dogma. Wish you luck.
>>
File: IMG_2919.jpg (144KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.jpg
144KB, 900x1166px
>>134938660
>>
>>134938775
Hahaahahahahahahahahah
Really is that the best you have got...accusing ME of following dogma...that is what you take away from what the fuck I have to say????????????????
You are the guy swallowing every pill you find and can stuff in your fucking mouth....seemingly as long as it is not Christ.
Fuck off for real shill. Jesus is a WARRIOR, not some cuck fuck like you.
He gets mad, tells people to fuck off, then helps them fuck off.
Me telling you to fuck off, is very Christ-like.
It is literally WWJD.
BTW the initials are What Would Jesus Do....not What Would Jews Do.
I believe that's where you got lost.
The stormfag too.
>>
>>134938719
No response? Shame. Guess your cognitive dissonance won out.
But i'll leave you with this in the hope you might decide to educate yourself and free your mind from (((those))) who would see it closed. http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
>>
File: IMG_2920.jpg (196KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2920.jpg
196KB, 900x1166px
>>134938897
>>
>>134908293
Are the djinn aiding the Saudis?
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (274KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.jpg
274KB, 900x1166px
>>134939577
>>
>>134939710
If you are a Muslim yes, if you are a Christian, it is just the Host of Lucifer.
Why does everyone keep getting all caught up in all these labels for shit?
It's all the same shit bruh.
Muhammad though was a retarded perv larper.
It explains why Muslims are so dumb...if you understand genetics...t is the perfect retard machine Islam is.
Everyone who does not believe in this retarded larping molester, is put to the death...dig on it awhile. Get back to me.
Many of these 'religions' are constructs created by the elite to make populations retarded.
AND THEY ARE BRANCHING OUT.
>>
Who are some of the "good guy" secret societies fighting this?
>>
>>134908293
Fuck off Rand.
>>
That last answer, I am telling you came from God. I was barely aware writing it, towards the end.
My fingers just did it.
>>134940303
LOL..Christians the real ones. Many of who are Masons, even though I was just shitting on them.
Many of the Knights of Malta who actually defend Christianity.
Basically all of these societies operate by infiltration, so anything that you start, they will infiltrate.
Best to rely on individuality, and keep it about policy. Like Trump...whether he is full of it or not. This is the only remedy I see.
I think Pat Buchanan is a good guy.
As far as Christian leaders...it is so bad, that I decided long ago to be my own leader...
>>134940609
You do know that He is the Anti-Christ right? The Dragon Reborn? The way the bad guys see him anyways?
Dude was a super mason...from his POV, us Christians are the darkfriends....God is the Dark One.
What's the word...Adonai?
That is one way to see it...like all Mason symbolism...it can be taken both ways. A Mason who lives in the light could read it and hear wtf the profane do.
>>
The White Tower is the Sistrhood of the Easter Star...female version of Masonry.
'Make kings and queens dance to their tune for thousands of years.'
The Black Ajah is what I am talking about in MAsonry....nd the way they fight this idea to the death is wtf these Aes Sedai do.
Robert Jordan knew the truth though...regardless of his views, and he tried to tell us all.
(I am the guy trying to tell the Aes Sedai that the Black Ajah is REAL.
>>
Male Aes Sedai are referring to male Masons...essentially.
They are the ones broke the world and let the Dark One out of his prison. It was always them.
>>
File: GoingHome.jpg (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
GoingHome.jpg
39KB, 600x700px
WILL BE THEM.
I will go more into this. I want people to actually read the books though. Don't want to spoil anything. Everything I have said are the main story of the world, and knowable from the beginning. Has nnot been spoiled for anyone thinking of reading them.
Taught me all kinds of shit.
I am sick and tired though...literally. I would not have done this today had I not promised, and knew it was something I had to do. Today was important. I can feel that.
>>
You can buy most of the books for like a dollar online.
The guy who finished them is a Moromon weirdo...anyone who has studied this knows the connections between the two.
Same BS, different artificial flavoring added. Very dangerous people.
I am still analyzing what I think the parts he wrote means...shit went very off the rail after RJ's death.
I don't understand mormonism as well...perhaps we will find someone who has read these books, and does, and that will fill in some blank spots in our collective knowledge.
>>
File: 93.gif (666KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
93.gif
666KB, 500x280px
the higher they climb the harder they fall
let them bask in their delusions of trimuph while they still can
>>
If I could point to people more responsible for 9/11 than Israel, and SA, it would be the Moronmons...I shit you not
Even more than Masons or anyone else.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.