[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tara McCarthy Defense Force /general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 56

File: 234567890987654567.jpg (38KB, 416x392px) Image search: [Google]
234567890987654567.jpg
38KB, 416x392px
>comes out of nowhere
>posts prowhite memes
>defends white people's right to exist and have pride in themselves and their history
>gets 50K subs on Youtube
>admits she is 1/8 Indian and 1/16 kike
>doesn't attack anyone for not liking that
>posts JQ memes on Twatter
>interviewed a Jew and got him to spill the beans about Jews being behind a lot of the bad leftwing shit in the west
>wants white people to have babies
>is engaged with another white nationalist and talks about wanting babies soon
>is under 30

If you see any anti-Tara shillthreads, they're from losers who are mad that Tara won't flash her tits or from leftwing shills.

What's not to love? You idiots have no reason not to like her if you actually care about white people becoming racially aware and pro-white.

Anti-Tara McCarthy is codeword for antiwhite
>>
File: exhibit-a.png (669KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
exhibit-a.png
669KB, 1000x1000px
If Tara isn't white then neither is the queen.
>>
Tara's cool, she follows me on twitter.
Fuck off with this e-celeb bullshit though.
>>
>>134907145
elaborate on getting the jew to talk. Link
>>
Tara being 1/8 Indian only proves that White society can absorb a certain amount of non-Whites.

I do not know how to feel about that.
>>
Why should I care about this dumb bitch? Women cannot bring anything new to the table they can only piggyback on what men have done.
Almost as bad as BASED BLACKS XD
>>
File: Rage_After_Storm.png (87KB, 205x235px) Image search: [Google]
Rage_After_Storm.png
87KB, 205x235px
>>134907395

This is the queen.
>>
>>134907704
I don't know who that is. Tara is the only e-celeb I watch desu.
>>
Tara and RageAfterStorm are the only decent female e-celebs. Still not worth making a celebrity gossip thread what are you a faggot?
>>
>>134907704
We know it's you (((AntiSJW Libertarian))), stop poasting
>>
>>134907645
BASED BLACKS are way better than e-whores.
>>
>>134907949
Bad news, Rage is kill. Some autistic freak and his centrist friends chased her off the internet and threatened to send her to jail for hatespeech.
>>
>>134907609
Fuck off. No it doesn't. One non white is one to many. Whites do not need non whites.
>>
>>134908226
Tara is a very special exception to the rule. Almost everyone with her genetics would be anti-white because "waycism"

>>134907585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TqpTL_o_c
>>
File: tree.png (59KB, 587x368px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
59KB, 587x368px
>>134908104
She is coming back at some point with full alt-right content. She probably won't be using her face though.
>>
>>134908495
Fuck off. No exceptions. We can't start rewarding shit skins who shill for us. If we reward one then all of them are going to want rewards. They are useful idiots and that's it.
>>
>>134907145
>Shilling for youtube whores who don't give a fuck about you, but youtube money.

So sad, Anon. Sage'd and reported.
>>
>>134908785

She's not a shitskin you autistic clown.
>>
>>134908785
>girl posts pro-white content
>influences people
>somehow not good
You're allergic to success

>>134908633
thank God

>>134908914
>>134908914
>girl dedicates her life to white people surviving
>somehow not good
Get your head checked, nigga
>>
>>134907145
Fuck off with your e-celeb shit. I'm sick of you beta losers constantly picking some new attention whore to worship on here. Piss off to /r9k/ for that, this board is for political discussion.
>>
>>134909038
I am not saying that we must stop her. Just that she is not white. We can't reward non whites with honorary white status.
>>
>>134908633
I swear to god Tree of Logic is the biggest self hating uncle tom nigger that I've come across. Like does she realize that if rage had a device that could eradicate all black people from the earth that she would press it without thinking twice? This is so odd to me, why do some blacks grow this odd and unhealthy obsessions about being accepted by whites? Its pathetic and gay. For better or worse, you were born a nigger, they are your people no matter how hard you wish it wasn't true, stop trying to kiss up whites.
>>
>>134908983
She really does look jewish
>>
>>134907645
>>134908041
look at these leftypol faggots replying to their own thread
>>
>>134908495
From some angles (head down) the Indian really comes through.
>>
Why should we make an exception for her? Other than some misguided sense of honor. You can't let your white sensibilities betray you. Honor is a gentleman's agreement between whites. You are not obligated to honor non whites.
>>
>tfw I might be related to this utter retard
>>
>>134909254
She's going to have white babies with a fully white man, she's basically one of us. I'd be much hapier to accept her as one of my people than a full white liberal.

We should only give these exceptions if the person is an exceptional ally of the white race, like Tara. Besides, she is like 90% European.
>>
>>134907145
>1/16 kike
TO THE OVENS
>>
>>134907395
are you blind? Tara is way swarthier
>>
>>134909261
She grew up in the ghetto and worked as an inner city cop. Maybe as a higher-than-average IQ black that can make you lose hope in the majority of your fellow blacks.
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (120KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
120KB, 750x748px
>rewarding a useful self-hating idiot
You need to go back.
>>
>>134909261
>not taking advantage of other-race allies
>complaining like this
nigga you need a dose of pragmatism

Every nonwhite person saying things that are pro-white aids us in our struggle. That's a fact.
>>
>>134909478
That logic is dangerous. Because now all race mixing is ok because you can eventually make the linage white again.

If i have a child with a black woman and that child has a child with a white person and then this repeats, after a few generations we will have a white person according to that logic.

Tara is not white. She is not an ally. She wants to pollute our race with her impurities. How can you say she cares about the white race when she wants to do that?
>>
>>134909038
>Implying that some Jewtube "celebrity" is gonna convince anyone to save the white race.

If they're stupid enough to look to Youtube for life advice they should just kill themselves.
>>
File: hans.jpg (4KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
4KB, 140x250px
>>134907145
idk my man but imo she's ugly
>>
>>134910170
he says whilst unironically posting on a taiwanese turtle forum
>>
>>134909970
You're overcomplicating the fuck out of it. This is why we need special exceptions. Tara is already engaged to a white nationalist American guy and they're going to make 95% white babies.

Obviously if this became a super common trend, we'd oppose it, but this is one instance where an exception makes a lot of sense. She is objectively better for the prospect of white survival than 10,000 childless nordic feminist catladies. Can't you see that?

>>134910170
You have too little faith. People influence each other. Tara already influences people to want to save the white race. You seem to think that no one can be brought over to our side. You're wrong.

There is nothing wrong with being convinced to change your views based on a Youtube video if the video is good, grandpa.

>>134909792
She's neither self-hating nor an idiot
>>
You idiots are never going to advance this ideology because you purity spiral all the fucking time. Just finding news ways to bitch and moan about stupid shit. God how pathetic and feminine
>>
>>134910423
Stealing is wrong no matter how little you steal. Race mixing is wrong no matter how """white""" the person is. There is no such thing as a "little race mixing". The person is either white or they aren't.

We need to have consistency and high standards or our movement will rot from within.
>>
>married
dropped
>>
>>134910736
>our movement
Never listen to anyone who starts infighting by talking about "our movement"
>>
>>134910736

>We need to have consistency and high standards or our movement will rot from within.

More like the movement will never take off because you chase all of your allies away.

Fucking spergs make me sick. I wish I never involved myself in this movement.
>>
File: catholictradroastie.jpg (77KB, 869x1126px) Image search: [Google]
catholictradroastie.jpg
77KB, 869x1126px
>>134910986

He's probably a leftypol concern troll. Don't worry about him.
>>
>>134910986
Having exceptions makes things complicated. The reason why our tax codes are so ridiculously long is because of all the expcetions.

Having rigid objective standards makes things simple and fair. Anyone who doesn't meet these standards only has themselves to blame.

What is the point of having an explicitly white movement if we accept non whites into it? That's civic nationalism. We are white nationalists.
>>
>>134909645
That's not going to change the fact that she isn't white. It makes no logic sense for a black person to shit on their people to build a friendships with a white nationalist who openly believes your race is a burden on the planet. Self-loathing uncle toms aren't worse than niggers but they are waaay more pathetic.
>>
File: 58948.jpg (93KB, 721x617px) Image search: [Google]
58948.jpg
93KB, 721x617px
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: mosley.jpg (22KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
mosley.jpg
22KB, 490x313px
>>134907145
BEADY EYES
>>
>>134911373

Well she's not trying to sneak herself into a white ethnostate. She is just an ally of the alt-right, not part of the alt-right. That Guy T is friendly with white nationalists too because he feels they're the only ones you can talk to without censorship, I don't consider him a pathetic uncle Tom for that.
>>
Lets try a thought experiment. Two people. One is a conservative who is 3/4 white and 1/4 indian. The other is a liberal who is 7/8ths white and 1/8th indian. Which one of these people is white? According to my standards neither of them is.

My standards are objective and rigid. Allowing exceptions for people who are genetically impure makes no sense. Why should we make an exception for them? Other than some type of reward for shilling for us. White nationalism does not need non whites in it's ranks.
>>
>>134911862

If they would be considered white in Nazi Germany they're white enough. Tara is white.

Where's your DNA test? You sound like a shitskin trying to concern troll
>>
>>134911672
Both ThatGuyT and Tree are self-hating coons, but tree is on a whole other level with it.
>>
>>134912175
>The nazis did X therefore we must do X

Not an argument. The nazis lost. Clearly they were not infallible.
>>
>>134907704
Rage is a faggot. She doesn't know wtf she's talking about and doesn't even understand the first thing about politics.
>>
File: 1493797762896.jpg (84KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1493797762896.jpg
84KB, 600x598px
>>134912244
I've seen this exact same script many times before. Confirmed for leftypol concern troll.
>>
>>134912244
Is this supposed to be your gotcha argument? The nazis persecuted the jews and they lost the war so don't do that then
>>
>>134912586
You make the argument that the nazis did something so we must also do that. You give no reasoning why other than "the nazis did it". That type of reasoning only justifies itself if the nazis are infallible. Well they lost so they are not infallible. You can't just use "well the nazis did it" as an excuse to not have to think.
>>
>>134912633
There are valid reasons other than "the nazis did it" for going after the jews. To say we should accept mixed race people as white "because the nazis" did it, is not a well reasoned argument.
>>
>>134908495
Nigger literally what? The "one drop rule" you shafts larp by does not apply here. Light skinned Indians are literally tanned whites in facial structure and genes. Kikes are also her kike grandma was half Jew as well. Thus Tara is WHITE by 90%+

Dumb Nigger.
>>
>>134912642

Let's look at what David Lane, the originator of the 14 words says:

>For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

>Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

Now what are your credentials, cunt?
>>
Also maybe making enemies of the entire world was not a very good idea
>>
>>134912642
but you're an idiot. you're asserting that because the nazis lost the war that something they did shouldn't be done without demonstrating how it had any effect on them losing.
>>
>>134907395
The queen is a jew and so is the rest of the royal family. Are you retarded?
>>
>>134911862
Hang yoursefl autistic faggot.
>>
You fucking thirsty cucks. /pol/ is literally an orbiting station for attention seeking stacies with a bit of an edge.

>muh queen
off yourself
>>
File: keepoffthegrass.gif (2MB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
keepoffthegrass.gif
2MB, 350x550px
I support Tara McCarthy because she proves us poos are compatible with white society. We're all aryans, after all.
>>
>>134912974
Does hearing a woman say this sort of stuff make you worry you'll have to compete with them for right wing men?
>>
File: alt right ball gag.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alt right ball gag.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>134909269
This. She looks like Dick's wife.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 195x258px
>>134908785
>Larping as le deus vult maga pedes flag
>Pretends he won't take literally anyone into the fag Catholic Jew church

Nigger get back in your lane. Go fuck an African, bitch nigger.
>Devout Christian/Catholic
>Ethno nationalist
Pick one, you faggot. You will never reproduce but your kind are literally:
>Huhhhh based black man please fuck my wife, impregnate my daughter whilst I watch! We love refugees!!

Stay mad faggot.

Pic related is the best you will get, a fine example of the American Christian faggot, mega church attending mess.
>>
>>134912808
The nazis didn't have computers or DNA testing. They had to eye ball all of this. DNA wouldn't even be discovered until after the war.

Sorry but i just cannot accept somebody who is less than 90% white as white. That is too far below even my lowest cut off. You want to have a mixed majority white ethnostate then fine.
>>
>>134907145
>interviewed a Jew and got him to spill the beans about Jews being behind a lot of the bad leftwing shit in the west

video link?
>>
>>134912896
My point was that he should have some reason other than "the nazis did it so we should too". It's just lazy.
>>
>>134912793
being part Jewish like she is usually makes someone side with the left because "muh holocaust".

Tim Wise, for instance, is only 1/4 Jewish by blood, but is a complete antiwhite kike piece of shit.

>>134913152
I support her out of pragmatism, not "muh dick". Stop thinking like an ape.

>>134913169
No she doesn't. You are blind.

>>134913183
that's why it's a special exception, a singular thing. jfc this autism
>>
File: catcherfreeman.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
catcherfreeman.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>134912834
reveal your real flag, fag. I'm nigger catcher freeman, the white man uses me cause as I nigger I can smell other niggers out so the white man can shoot 'em. And I smell nigger coming from (you).
>>
>>134911862
The way I view it is other races are like a disease, one drop of it and you're infected. You wouldn't say you aren't infected with aids if only an eighth of your blood has it, same thing goes with races. You're either white or you're infected with another race.
>>
>>134907145
>comes out of nowhere

Did anyone her watch her before she went full red pill?

Her channel was originally about Vegan Cookery. Then she got redpilled and made Reality Calls. Then they went after her, shoa'd her stuff and doxxed but rather than quit she just came out as herself and went balls to the walls.

She is a brave girl for sure.
>>
File: tara23andme.png (153KB, 759x929px) Image search: [Google]
tara23andme.png
153KB, 759x929px
>>134913183

>You want to have a mixed majority white ethnostate then fine.

Strawman. There's a difference between different mixed heritages too. I'd have a bigger problem with Tara if she was part-Abo or part-Sub Saharan African.
>>
>>134912974
No, she is just pandering. /pol/ shouldn't fall in love the second some gril spouts some right wing rhetoric and call her queen of pol.

Come on how many (literal) jews has /pol/ venerated as queen/king of /pol/ just because they have a youtube channel.
>>
>>134913433
>>134913333
How do you know what the white race is? How do you know you yourself don't have any shitskin in you? If your DNA test says you are 1/100th nigger, will you kill yourself? Please?
>>
>>134907704
mummy/10
>>
File: (((magic))).webm (3MB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
(((magic))).webm
3MB, 501x585px
>>134913570
This fucking faggot is basically saying it's ok to race mix with pajeets but not niggers. Spotted the kike!
>>
File: finnishpeople.jpg (133KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
finnishpeople.jpg
133KB, 900x600px
>>134913789

I never said racemixing is OK. Another strawman.

Do you consider Finns non-white too? They share 10% DNA with Siberians after all
>>
>>134913570
The solution is to have a racial hierarchy, as I have always said. If you are more mixed, you can't be a first class citizen. As simple as that.
>>
>>134913964
10% mongloid? Not white; get off my board subhuman.
>>
this pseudo intellectual attention whore not only dated a paki shit skin in her teens, but she's openly stated that she's against white/ethno nationalism and that she's a civic nationalist
>race mixer
>civic nationalist
no thanks, take this degenerate elsewhere.
>>
>>134914017
>tolerating non-white subhumans living in your society
What the fuck is wrong with you? If it ain't white, it ain't right. Shoot it.
>>
>>134912949
> Queen Elizabeth II a jew
Wot? Citation needed.

Come on people, model your readers' minds a bit when you post. If you think they won't know immediately what you're talking about, fill them in / back the claim up. Otherwise you're just noise.
>>
File: Goldmann-Sachs.png (304KB, 1972x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Goldmann-Sachs.png
304KB, 1972x1748px
>>134907395
she looks a bit russian
>>
File: finnish girls.png (483KB, 582x478px) Image search: [Google]
finnish girls.png
483KB, 582x478px
>>134914054

More white than you bitch
>>
>>134914514
I am pajeet like Tara McCarthy. This thread basically confirms that I am Aryan and white.
>>
>>134914187
>civic nationalist

Source?

If you watched her early work before her channel got shoa'd she couldn't stop making half hour videos about Race Realism.
>>
File: tarablacks.png (69KB, 587x391px) Image search: [Google]
tarablacks.png
69KB, 587x391px
>>134914849
It's just some retard trying to spread lies. Tara is the opposite of civic nationalist. And she never dated a non-white.
>>
>>134915136
Idk why, but Tara always comes off super cringey with her race realism spill. Like, who is she even arguing with in these array of tweets? And I swear, like 90% of her vids are hour long conversations about niggers being dumb. She seems unhinged, or autistic about her obsession. I was shocked that she got an interview with Jordan Peterson.
>>
>>134915136
Tara definitely said on one of her videos she was a civic nationalist. And she IS a non-white.
>>
She's decent. Laura southern isnt.
>>
Another slide thread, saged faggot
>>
>>134915930
Fuck off poo-in-loo. The poo fumes have melted your brain.
>>
>>134916050
>>
File: 1500402514322.png (90KB, 335x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500402514322.png
90KB, 335x365px
>>
File: burgerfuck.gif (1MB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
burgerfuck.gif
1MB, 400x288px
>>134916225
More white than you bitch
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32[1].jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32[1].jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>134915929
>>
I always loved Tara, first that name, then that voice [from the pizzagate days] and her cute mannerism, and she's so curious [like myself] not a huge ego she's just so describable in every way, not to mention she's kinda of pretty. Always has a good attitude, genuine tries to do the right thing [although I disagree with a lot of what she and you think - I can't help but be impressed with the passion commitment and heart in the right place].
>>
File: rlymakethink.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakethink.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>134907145
>le 88% face
(((Tara McCarthy's))) fanboys should get the rope
>>
>>134916475
I'm a jew for berating a jew? That's a new one.
>>
File: jew.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>134914217
The fact is most europeans are somewhat mixed, and certainly most americans.

And so are africans. Everyone has some admixture. The way to eugenics while retaining some human values is to have a racial hierarchy.

Are you going to say finns are not white, or some central and east europeans, because they have some asian admixture? That would be retarded.

Are you going to say some southern europeans are not white because they have some african admixture? That would be retarded.

>>134914410

This guy is obviously a jew. Maybe his father is a jew?
>>
>>134917708
>And so are africans

yeah: chimps and apes
>>
>>134917708
No fuck your admixture shit. If /pol/ wants 100% white, that's what they fucking get even if it means shooting every fucking human being because of some 10,000 year old admixture.
Asian admixture - not white.
Nigger admixture - not white.
Anything less than 100% pure white as snow genes and it needs to be gassed. There are people on this board who unironically believe this.
>>
>>134918068
you will be the first on the list
>>
>>134918068
hello autism/leftwinger trying to make white nationalism look stupid/psycho

You're one of those three things.
>>
>>134907145
BASED NON-WHITE/MIXED RACE WHITE NATIONALIST

Our white ethnostates will never survive without them. OPEN THE BORDERS
>>
>>134917883
While some sub-saharian africans are mostly african with not so much european admixture, almost 100% african americans have european admixture.

Arabs and jews are a mix of everything but they developed a physical adaptation to their environment/culture and therefore they can be considered a race on their own.
>>
>>134912175
>in Nazi Germany they're white enough
Please clarify "white" Nazi Germany didn't care about "Whiteness" it only cared about Germans/Germanics and you don't need to post /reply with foreigners fighting for Germany that was a whole other thing
>>
all e-celeb posters should die in a house fire along side their offspring
>>
File: hmm.jpg (34KB, 638x473px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
34KB, 638x473px
>>134915929
>Idk why, but Tara always comes off super cringey with her race realism spill
what did she mean by this
>>
>>134914017
>>134913570
This. I'm gonna tell all my non-white acquaintances to race mix with white women so that their descendants won't get deported from our white ethnostates.
>>
>>134918465

Weird how none of the actual prominent adults in the alt-right attack Tara like this, it's only anons on /pol/ doing it. Anons who we can't know whether they're leftists or not. Really activates my almonds
>>
>>134907145
Link it autist
>>
>>134918821
Yea it's called the Semitic race, though in the US ashkenazi Jews and Lebanese who came in the 20s (approximately 5,000,000 people as of 2017)are so mixed mostly Eastern European diaspora in the US we consider them white.
>>
>>134907145

Women should not be a part of the messaging or leadership with exception of messaging to other women. Only seriously deprived betas watch women for intelligent conversation.n (Yes there are exceptions and they usually have 5 children and a husband who did jail time for killing a commie).
>>
>>134907645
T.autistic virgin mad that he can't get any
How exactly do women piggy back of men when they birth and raise our children?
>>
>>134918822
I mean if someone who looked like Tara lived in Nazi Germany she would've been seen as German
>>134918994
Go jump in front of a train retard
>>
>>134907395
The queen literally is not white. She's a kike.
>>
waiting on the next white girl to take your money so I can laugh. White women that agree with my trending opinion are so hawt
>>
>>134914514
Rokku pls go.
>>
>>134918994
Being first generation race mixed is not the same as having, lets say 10% autosomal admixture.

A first generation mixed person is barely european.
>>
>>134908633
>She probably won't be using her face though.
So she will have zero subscribers and be irrelevant.
>>
>>134918242
>>134918340
Try and see how fast you lose what little political clout you had, asshats. The moment you show the lefties that you actually are as racist as they try to convince people you are you lose it all.
>>
USEFUL IDIOT XD IM SO SMART XD
>>
>>134908983
>has skin the color of shit
>at most 90% white
>SHES NOT A SHITSKIN GUYS LAY OFF MY BASED WAIFU
>>
>>134919162
already did earlier in this thread

control+F "youtube" on this thread nigga
>>
>>134919749
???????
She is pale as fuck.
>>
>>134907145
She loses her honorary Aryan status for being a cam whore. Women belong at home raising babies not sharing their boring conversation with single beta whites who should be out hunting down their own women and not fantasizing.
>>
>>134919511
Aren't you a North African rape baby anyway? "Spaniard".
>>
>falling for another female """alt-right""" obvious jew

Fucking idiots never learn. All these jew nobodies seem to be popping out from thin air.
>>
File: 1498857918891.jpg (130KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1498857918891.jpg
130KB, 600x438px
>>134919611
This is exactly what a fucking leftist trying to shit up the White movement would say. Please end your life or something.

>>134919749
holy fkn shit your shit is that light colored?

seek immediate medical attention

>>134920012
>promotes white fucking nationalism on her Youtube channel
>cam whore
pick 1 my nigga
>>
>>134919749
>61%
>>
>>134907145
She's doing some good work, but I'd never smash it unless I had half a bottle of vodka. Well below my usual slays. Wouldn't pregger it either, don't want my kids to have a butter face.
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>134920012
What the fuck even gave her honorary aryan status? The fact that she's not 100% pajeet or kike, only 10%? Are you fucking kidding me next you'll say that light-skinned house niggers are ok to race mix with but field niggers are not.
>>
>>134919333
Don't get mad. You said you don't mind mixed raced white nationalists. You'd like it if all white women did what Tara's grandmother did. Bleach shitskins by marrying and creampied by them.
>>
>>134920085
And how exactly is she harming white nationalism? You make no sense.
>>
File: 1498757791502.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498757791502.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>134907395
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>Huwhite
>>
>>134920171
>>134920200
Are you autists arguing over someone being 1/27 non white? Fuck me, kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1487408510803.jpg (49KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1487408510803.jpg
49KB, 500x465px
>>134920200
You're strawmanning now.

>You'd like it if all white women did what Tara's grandmother did
you know this isn't true.

Are you lying or just stupid?

White nationalist Youtube videos help us, end of story. Anyone who isn't stupid or a leftist would have no problem with Tara's videos because they are reaching a lot of people with /ourvalues/.
>>
File: 1496006314162.png (105KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496006314162.png
105KB, 400x300px
>>134920200
Hmmm, who should I listen to, David Lane and Jared Taylor or some insufferable faggot on /pol/ who hides behind a meme flag and is probably a leftist? Difficult decision.
>>
File: haha.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>134920111
I'm not a fucking leftist; I'm AnCap and I hate you nazi LARPers as much as the lefties. There is no "white" movement; there are no more "whites". You don't hold a candle to your forefathers, who were actually respectable gentlemen. You're a LARPer who, once finished LARPing on a taiwanese loli board, will go back to your culture of nigger worship and prozac and then cry yourself to sleep because all the white girls you know are busy riding the cock carousel of Jose, Jamal, and Tyrone, and their new best friend Ahmed.

I am fucking glad you're going extinct and nothing you do can stop it.
>>
File: 201542.png (300KB, 309x474px) Image search: [Google]
201542.png
300KB, 309x474px
>>134918068
>If /pol/ wants 100% white, that's what they fucking get
>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." I
Why are you speaking as someone from the outside?You gave yourself away you commie bastard.
>>
>>134920111

>talks in Negro
>supports White Nationalism
>supports women cam whoring

Pick one because White nationalist women actually breed and have families not talk about it to get attention etc. Attention is like sex for a women. Very few women have anything to add to the conversation she being one of them. This makes her a whore. i.e. people watch because she is a young attractive women. She attracts sex-less beta Whites. This distracts these betas from becoming successful hunters. If she was a man with the same content where do you think she would be?
>>
File: hahaha.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>134920445
If your value is "muh whiteness" you're a nigger.
>>
>>134919333
Yes that is correct since the only way they tested somebody is by face bone measurements. and testing a whole population seems pretty retarded and too costly and the minorities would be one way or another bred away
>>
>>134920594
You < 18.
Adults grow out fantasies like anarcho-capitalism. Lastly, the amount of white women intebreeding with non-whites is around 5%. Whites being on the path of extinction is not because of whites fucking shitskins like you, it's because we are letting you in our countries.
>>
>>134920025
Considering that our paternal lineages are R1b, there is no way we are the result of arab men raping european women.

Maybe some european men took arab women as wives, and there are actual sources claiming that.

In any case, the african admixture in Spain is much less than you think.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

And even there it was overestimated, as proved by

http://archive.is/wBDb

Basically, the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics.

And even then, most of it is probably not admixture of medieval origin.
>>
>>134907395
Poo Jew
>>
File: 1492142095107.png (155KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492142095107.png
155KB, 400x578px
>>134920594
>There is no "white" movement;
gtfo

>there are no more "whites"
get the tinfoil, ma, we got a live one

>who were actually respectable gentlemen
muh supreme gentleman nationalism

You sound exactly like what a leftwing faggot trying to demoralize us would say. Reddit is thatway-> nigger

>>134920738
>Calling a woman promoting White nationalism on Youtube camwhoring
>redpilled
Pick 1 cuckold
>>
>>134920632
It's an absolutely ridiculous standard that doesn't accomplish anything. If /pol/ wanted to improve society, it would select for IQ; not "muh whiteness". The problem is, by definition half of you are too stupid to be above-average IQ, and so you cling to race just like niggers do.

>>134920738
Richard Spencer.
>>
>>134920773
race is a big part of what matters, faggot, but I expected this strawman

"You want white people to not go extinct therefore you are degenr8 n love gaiyz"

Retard alert.
>>
>>134919749
t. mongoloid
>>
>>134920171

I think any Negros and many of the southern races are a serious limits for me. I thought it was much less than 10%? I find her background rather stomach turning but I think we have to be practical.

I do think any Jewishness is a serious concern because of the genetically based extreme xenophobia (which leads to the super charged in group preferences of the tribe).
>>
>>134920992
t. nocoiner
>letting you in our countries
So much for whites being smart.

>>134921032
>demoralize us
How many white babies do you have, then?
>>
>>134918960
That tweet isn't really an example what i'm talking about. In relation to her tweets, its the ones were she is arguing with an imagined opponent who is opposing race realism. She does it all the time.
>>
>>134921038
>It's an absolutely ridiculous standard that doesn't accomplish anything
It is. Which is why nobody except outsiders and retards thinks someone being 1/16th Jewish or 1/10th Indian is a fucking problem.
>>
>>134921038

Try a sentence I'm not following.
>>
ECELEBS OUT
>>>134921400
>>
>>134921169
>race is a big part of what matters
Ok, well since China, Japan, and Korea all have higher racial IQ than whites, and because those nations haven't let Jews run them into the ground, and because they are literally better than the West in every way now, what's special about white people?
>>
>>134919511
It will only take four generations of mixing to make every shitskin living in Europe as white as Tara. Can't wait to tell all my white female friends they should get creampied by non-whites.
>>
>>134918960
niggers are by definition a different species, fucking niggers is beastiality.
>>
>>134920589
Nah you should accept Tara and all other BASED mixed race white nationalists. Let them all stay in our white ethnostates
>>
File: 1492643691253.png (362KB, 536x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492643691253.png
362KB, 536x622px
>>134921526
God you are so pathetic. White nationalism isn't about White people being the supreme race, you imbecile. It's not about being "better" - it's about our racial survival. "Muh white people let jooz run them to the ground whites R dum n bad" spare me your bullshit I've heard this retardation before. So unoriginal.

Common Filth GTFO
>>
File: fuckoff.gif (662KB, 480x206px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.gif
662KB, 480x206px
>>134921790
>niggers by definition a different species
>using by definition when you are this low IQ
>species - INCAPABLE OF INTERBREEDING AND PRODUCING FERTILE OFFSPRING
Fuck this board i'm going back to /biz/ at least they're smarter retards over there.
>>
>>134921532
What kind of logic is that? If whites do not reproduce there is no way to absorb that amount of mixed people.

In other words, the real problem is we don't have four generations of pure whites to mix.

No, every white should only mate with pure whites nowadays. Everything else should be a rare exception, if the mixed person proves a special worth beyond any doubt. And even then, it wouldn't be a first generation mongrel.
>>
>>134921790

Absolutely. Negros should be considered a different species and the only reason they are not look to be politically based.
>>
File: 1492140437752.png (707KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492140437752.png
707KB, 960x960px
>>134921963
if you keep capitalizing the word BASED her being 90% white and pro-white survival will stop mattering, right nigga?

>>134921978
>autism the post
>>
>>134907145
She wears way too much makeup and comes across as an idiot.
>>
no stop making these. get knowledge from real things not e girls.
>>
>>134922119
She's 86% white. Same as octoroons. Do you want them in our white ethnostates too?
>>
>>134922258
"omg don't watch these videos because I don't like them"
This is how dumb you sound.

>>134922329
Special exceptions for exceptional individuals like Tara. She's one in a million. She's done more to save the white race than you probably ever will.
>>
>>134921032

>watching a woman talk about politics
>not being a desperate or low IQ beta with no self knowledge about his situation

Pick one.

Stop White Knighting. Be a man. Get a woman. Have kids.
>>
>>134921967
The white nationalism on this board is very much white as supreme race; don't know what rock you've been hiding under.
>racial survival
Sending every legal immigrant back has nothing to do with your racial survival. Having a white ethno-state has nothing to do with your racial survival. The only thing you need to do to ensure your race survives is increase the same-race birth rate of white people.
>>
>>134907395
You're all retarded, the queen is reptilian
https://www.google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/amp/
>>
>>134922329
>She's 86% white.
What's the cutoff point?
>>
>>134921963

I'm now imagining you sitting opposite to Jared Taylor, about to engage in debate. You're sweating and stuttering like crazy because it suddenly dawns on you that you're a dysgenic loser 20-something and Jared is an actual adult.
>>
>>134922329
>Same as octoroons. Do you want them in our white ethnostates too?

Stupid question to ask these cucks, they will start posting muh Brittany Venti.
>>
>>134922458
Dumb i sound? /pol/ has become filled with threads of young women who think they are woke and it needs to end.
>>
>>134922527
you're so obviously a leftist, fucking kill yourself you faggot. Of course it has to do with our racial survival. You just outted yourself as a leftist, not that it wasn't obvious before.
>>
>>134922616
Tara is a bit stupid, she interviews other e celebs and basically doesn't know what to say, like that shit with Nathan Damigo (DaManlet more like) and Richard Spencecuck. She's just an airhead and again needs to wear less makeup.

That is all.
>>
>>134921985
> if the mixed person proves a special worth beyond any doubt.

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with BASED MIXED RACED NATIONALISTS. All the millions of mixed race people in Europe will get to stay as long as they're BASED like Tara
>>
>>134920354
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>134921032

>cuckold
>understanding that women don't belong in political discussions

Pick one
>>
She's vegan and therefore insufferable. If not her, then definitely her bf who is all but certain to be juicing.
>>
>>134922805
Please explain to me how the nice Japanese couple next door that mind their own fucking business is going to completely destroy any chance of you knocking up your white trash bimbo?
>>
>>134922744
she is fucking #woke dude

She is a White nationalist who retweets knowledge of race realism, the JQ and demographics. She's the definition of #woke.
>>
>>134922924
Women that take down other feminists and call out the left shills are fine. Feminist, muslim loving, black dick addicted whores can be raped and burned alive for all I care.
>>
>>134922616
>Stupid question to ask these cucks
What's the cut-off? 90%?95%?99%? And you talk about a white ethno-state when white isn't even a ethnicity - It's a race. French is an ethnicity, German is an ethnicity, Danish is an ethnicity. So you want a "white state" with all these different ethnicities and histories of war and invasion but what's your cutoff point for determining someone as "white".
>>
>>134907145
she's 1/50th jewish actually
>>
File: 1491627181837.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491627181837.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>134922983
Everyone please respond to this antiwhite pile of dogshit, I'm too tired for this shit.
>>
>>134907145

She's fine by me.
>>
>>134922599
>88%
>>
>>134922817
Are you retarded? Tara is mostly european. And I am saying he should not be considered 100% european.
>>
File: (you).png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
72KB, 300x300px
>>134923185
/pol/ is not your personal army, newfag. Respond to it yourself or admit you're a cuck that's just here for summer.
>>
>>134909261
>>134909645
Higher IQ blacks realize that there's no hope for their people and they try to associate with whites instead.
>>
File: icantwait2.png (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
icantwait2.png
484KB, 1280x720px
>>134923339
>mfw he didn't realize 14% less than pure white was the correct answer
>>
>>134923458
nah hes right youre fucking retarded
>>
>>134923134
This there are somany retarded "white" Nationalists that use the term Ethno Nationalist instead of each Country having a closed Border under eachother they want a merkel state 2.0 under a different flag with Europeans. fuck that
>>
File: 1497206010955.jpg (114KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1497206010955.jpg
114KB, 800x1072px
>>134913789
Look at her. She looks European. Her DNA results came back as nearly 90% European.

She's European.
>>
>>134923458
>/pol/ is not your personal army, newfag
What the fuck are you kidding me? All this time I thought /pol/ was my personal militia

Thank you so much for informing my ignorant ass.
>>
>>134923610
You've got the wrong fake flag on.
>>
I agree I like her, there's too many lefty shills trying to split the alt right now
>>
File: triggeredrednecks.jpg (38KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
triggeredrednecks.jpg
38KB, 600x763px
>>134923733
This is your future, goy.
>>
>>134923031

Men can do that. Women can be good examples to other women. Women have no evolved for any kind of conflict. This is the natural order of things.
>>
>>134921341
Don't mistake the kindess of a few for stupidity
>>
>>134907704
She said she was sexually active. She's preaching about women need to be traditional while she rides the cock carousel. You guys are cucks orbiters.
>>
>>134923693
In my experience it's only retarded Americans who go on about it because they don't have any fucking idea about their own ethnicity and despite being supposed "ethno-nationalists" are the most unironic "muh constitutionalists" ever.
>>
>>134923962
still no personal army faggot let your future burn if you are to beta of a man to save it yourself.
>>
>>134923717
She looks Jewish and her DNA results came back as 86% European. Same as Octoroons
>>
>>134923973
Women need to be told by other women, otherwise their whole argument of "DA WHITE MAN OPRESSIN" is given credence, therefore I support women like Tara.
>>
>>134907572
>she noticed me

Good to have goals in life...
>>
>>134910736
Yes (((you))) must divide all the whites from the non-whites. No race mixing allowed.
>>
>>134924121
She has a white nationalist boyfriend you idiot. That is who she was referring to.
>>
>>134923978
Fuck off, James. You fucking white people bring this on yourself and us Asian immigrants by letting every fucking mudshit nigger and spic in, and then you have the fucking gall to say "muh white ethnostate, get out chinks and pajeets" when the only fucking thing keeping the Western nations afloat right now is chink and pajeet tax dollars.
>>
>>134923962
The people who accept Tara will accept that woman too as long as she's a white nationalist
>>
File: 1481819912694.jpg (432KB, 594x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481819912694.jpg
432KB, 594x900px
>>134924182
>EU flag
Into le bin it goes.
>>
>>134924185

You are taking a cucky route by giving in to SJW's. You never give into SJW's. Never.
>>
File: agree.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
agree.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>134924338
>>134924166
Yep.
>>
>>134910736
>muh club
Gtfo nigger
>>
>>134924337
Silence shitskin, you too shall die with the rest of the unwashed, soap dodging stinky darkies.

DEATH FOR YOU!
>>
>>134924297
White nationalists don't have octoroon partners
>>
>>134924401
>Empowering women's arguments by playing to their narrative
>Instead of allowing other women to get their claws out and slash the feminist filth apart
You're the cuck my dear boy.
>>
>>134919749
>has skin the color of shit
Is the 56% a meme? Is America the last bastion of the white race?
>>
File: magiclooride.jpg (11KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
magiclooride.jpg
11KB, 242x208px
>>134924457
Brb shitting in the street; then i'ma make a white girl lick it for diversity lulz.
>>
>>134910636
This.
Demanding 100% purity is low-IQ, impotent sperging. Even ultra-high purity materials used in cutting edge scientific applications have 10,000,000,000 impure atoms per cc.

Non-whites who are this fervently in favor of this work should be treated as allies. There are so few of them. Who cares if 1% of our population ends up as "honorary Aryans" in the end? That will be a whole lot better than achieving nothing at all. And then, if you REALLY don't like them, when white nationalists have absolute power you can betray them like a cunt.
>>
>>134924499

The swedecuck was talking about Rage, not Tara. But Tara's fiance is white nationalist too.
>>
>>134924156
Yeah the people of the country are defined by Ethnicity,Culture,Language this is the reason why i don't see a "White" Nationalism take off in Europe maybe in the US and to be honest i don't want it to take off in Europe i don't want a Multicultural state for Europeans i want to be with my people and our culture being promoted in my Country
>>
>>134924561
Brb ordering a drone strike on your village.
>>
>>134924337

Then Western nations aren't being kept afloat and since when do Chinese pay tax? Clearly you have no understanding of at least Chinese immigrants.
>>
File: hahahahahahaha.gif (320KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahaha.gif
320KB, 500x281px
>>134924712
>UK
>drone strike
ahahahaha hit me with your umbrella you fucking cuck
>>
what is happening i feel like i dont use the internet for a few days and then all this e celeb shit is happening and im out of the loop completely
>>
File: 1473950942564.jpg (21KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1473950942564.jpg
21KB, 248x187px
>>134924813
Have a cry over how many members of your family got incinerated at the push of a button.

https://dronewars.net/uk-drone-strike-list-2/
>>
>>134924812
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
Indian American : $110,547[2]
Jewish American : $97,500[3]
Taiwanese American : $85,566[2]
Filipino American : $82,389[2]
Australian American : $81,452[4]
Israeli American : $79,736[4]
European American : $77,440[4]
Russian American : $77,349[4]
Greek American : $77,342[4]
Lebanese American : $74,757[4]
Croatian American : $73,196[4]
Latvian American : $72,690[4]
Lithuanian American : $72,605[4]
Austrian American : $72,478[4]
Iranian American : $72,345[4]
Slovene American : $72,272[4]
Swiss American : $71,418[4]
Bulgarian American : $71,331[4]
Romanian American : $71,230[4]
Scandinavian American : $71,190[4]
>>
>>134924914
/Leftypol/ realised if they push e-celebs then they get /pol/ users angry and they start lashing out against people they agree with. Some idiots actually fall for it.
>>
>>134924975
I do not fucking appreciate being the number one income earning and tax paying group in these fucking united states just so I can be called poo pajeet and you have to go back shitskin.
>>
>>134925039
Didn't BPS make a video about this?
>>
>>134924536

Wow that's some seriously leftist logic. The twists and turns to justify your White Knighting. Go back to your r-selected herd beta. I can smell the desperate teenage sexless sweat from the colonies.
>>
File: 1501010805966.jpg (49KB, 603x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501010805966.jpg
49KB, 603x522px
Whats this guy's problem anyway?
>>
>>134925223
Be quiet Trudeau, day of the rake is coming for you and our right wing women will cut your testicles off for being a cuck bitch to the feminist whores you enable.

Tick tock.
>>
>>134924669
Some American the other day was telling me that Britain can be considered one culture when I can go for a drive and in about an hour or so i can be in another part of Britain and everything is written in another language (with english translations) and i can't understand what most of the people are saying - because i'd be in Wales
>>
>>134924536

And stop watching (((feminist))) TV if you thing women can fight, argue, etc.

The cringing desperation...
>>
>>134925416
That's because most white americans have about 20% nigger in them.
>>
>>134925410

Says the gut from the UK. Rotterham? Never heard? or the dozen other rape gang incidents... Are you delusional?

Regardless I too await the day of the rake. 7 million voted for that son of a whore and son of a pedophile Maoist. Please come.
>>
File: poo in the loo.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
poo in the loo.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>134925102
>>
>>134925717
That's exactly backwards. Most American Negros have 20% white.
>>
>>134924337
You seem very upset about being born a shitskin. I understand, I would be too.
>>
>>134924975

Do you even math?

What are the population numbers?

Take more vaccines. Get more autism.
>>
>>134925102

Not what are the crime rates, terrorism rates, fraud rates, welfare receiving rates of those groups?

Seriously take more vaccines.
>>
>>134925416
Yeah and now imagine the "White nationalist" wet dream you'd have tons of lets say Slavs coming in masses to your country absoloutely fucking over the wages of the lower classes by working for way less than anybody in England wants to work for because it would be a slave wage while the Slavs were used to it in their Country while your population gets poorer and poorer and will have less kids in return which would fuck the Country over and if they say Oh well lets just change it to high educated immigration under Europeans that would massively fuck over the country where the immigrants are coming from and in my opinion each Country should have a closed border and attend to their own people yeah there can be cooperation and trade and tourism and if it happens and there are people that aren't of your Ethnicity they will be absorbed anway in a few generations aslong there aren't more coming in.

doesn't matter if merkel is pushing for multi culti for turks and europeans or if its a white nationalist pushing for white multi culti both are my enemy
>>
>>134926903
Those are all lower for indian americans than for whites.
>>
>>134924451
no we won't cuck

>>134924499
wow this post just saved the white race

10/10 impressive
>>
>>134924914
Tara has been making good pro-white content on Youtube for about a year now, you're out of the loop alright

>>134925039
no idiot, leftypol is against all these people because they promote rightwing values

>>134925223
no you're the idiot, Tara attacks antiwhites and feminism, she stands up for tradition. You're dumb.
>>
so according to this thread non-whites = whites?
>>
>>134927104
I'm a white nationalist from America and I'm aware of the problem with any mass immigration, even from Poland. "White nationalism" like you're using it is a strawman.

"White nationalism" doesn't deny that English or Welsh or Scottish ethnicities exist and matter.
>>
Comfy channel and she's sinister in a sexy way.
>>
I'd like to fuck her.
>>
>>134927128

Because you say so?
>>
>>134925962
You think the entire UK is just England? Go fix your swimming pool rapes and hand out millions to terrorists you fucking cuck whore.

>>134925578
I would stop watching feminists but unfortunately your prime minister heralds them and champions them, like you cucks do. So our women take the initiative to rid the world of the scourge you've helped create.

Day of the rake bitch, tick tock.
>>
>>134927128

People who come form a low IQ culture of public shitting, fraud, lying have nothing to offer a White nation. If they are successful criminals and hidden degenerates it doesn't make it better.

Now maybe the US does a better job then Canada in screening it's Indians but ours are a destruction on our way of life. Indian organized crime is a major problem and that doesn't show up in statistics. Indians destroy the entertainment culture and tourist economy of a city. That doesn't show up in statistics.
>>
>>134927855
Go ahead and do White nationalism in America i'm not against that and have zero problems with the people in the US wanting it for the US but the second somebody wants "white nationalism" in Europe and merge the people and cultures thats when we will have a problem
>>
>>134928783
No white nationalist wants Britain to be full of Slavs, you retard. That's a pure strawman. A white nationalist in England understands England for the English but has solidarity with all other White European groups.

"White nationalism" has never wanted to homogenize all white people into a single cultureless blob. That's an old retarded strawman.
>>
>>134928508

Ok now I know I'm typing to a 13 year old. Read Plato it will help you think a little better. I really enjoyed it when I was your age.
>>
>>134928996
Then let me ask you this does a White nationalist allow immigration under Europeans?
>>
>>134907145
The 1/8th kike is all maternal.
>>
>>134924121
Have you Achieved you arch Wizard level yet?
>>
>>134929130
A very small number (less than 1% of the total population) of non-British whites could come to Britain, which has always been the case (i.e. the Hugenots), but mass-immigration of any kind of would be banned.

It's not good to have millions of Polish people in the UK, but complaining about it right now when you have millions of brown and black people is just stupid.
>>
>>134929130
We don't. I don't dislike Polish people but the mass migration of Polish people to Britain is one of the contributing factors for Brexit. You had small towns flooded with 10's of thousands of Polish people. You started to see Polish community centres and shops with signs that said "Polski Sklep". Young Polish men hanging around on the streets drinking and causing a nuisance.
>>
>>134907145
The reason so many "le classical-liberal skeptics" are going after her is because 'Murica, Leafland, and even parts of Europe are becoming bastardized multi-culti regions full of mixed-race people. Lots of people a have a "based black conservative" friend, so they're afraid to admit or consider that race has a serious effect on IQ, behavior, and social cohesion.

I fear that constantly trying to shame white nationalists will just give the left more power, since centrists are more likely to be swayed to the left later-on. If only retarded Kekistanis could see this...
>>
>>134929683
This post captures the attitude of 99% of White nationalists by the way. Well said.

>>134929732
>I fear that constantly trying to shame white nationalists will just give the left more power,
exactly, the cancerous autistic retards attacking Tara don't really want success, they want to be in their edgy sekret KKKlub.

We need to support people like Tara who are pulling white nationalism out of the dark ages and into normieland. People like her are why white nationalism is increasing recently.
>>
>>134907145
>What's not to love?
Her big ass fucking nose
>>
>>134929412
Yeah but that to me to be honest sounds kind of crazy the number is so small and yet you would have to teach them the culture and language and that money that would have been spent for that could have been used for somenthing else

but that is just my view/opinion as a ethnonationalist
>>
>>134929983
>all that edgy
>in one post

>>134930142
Nigel Farage is part Hugenot. The extremely smallscale immigration to Britain from the continent of the past didn't harm Britain, at all. You're being too picky. There have always been a few European foreigners in every European country.

The Jews are obviously a different matter.
>>
>>134930389
True but it doesn't really help people to decide what they are / want to be part of when there are white nationalists constantly using WW2 Germany as an example while it was Ethno nationalistic there should be a clarification between the two since i have met alot of people on 4chan that have a "blurred" vision between the two and then let them decide who they want to be part of.
>>
>>134929012
Tick tock cuck.
>>
>>134930967
>True but it doesn't really help people to decide what they are / want to be part of when there are white nationalists constantly using WW2 Germany as an example
I totally agree

I am sick of the Nazi imagery and references. Right now white nationalism is shaking off its Neo Nazi shitty roots, slowly. 15 years ago, White nationalism was dominated completely by totally unironic neo nazis with no sense of humor.

That's changing bigly.
>>
>>134930389
Why have any non whites when we can have none?
>>
>>134929966
It's the main difference between European nationalism and American nationalism. Europeans all have our own culture, language, and people but for America it just seems to be "white" even though you're all really Europeans.
>>
the amount of anti-tara shilling makes me kek
>>
>>134907145
bump
>>
File: 1479885722192.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1479885722192.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
>>134907145
that hook nose
>>
>>134931305
It's hard to argue with our success. The us is more powerful than every european country combined
>>
>>134931256
no I said a few white people from say France are not bad for Britain

>>134931305
Not really, it just seems that way. Americans are an ethnic group, just one that didn't have time to fully form. We were becoming our own ethnic group, but then the floodgates of immigration opened before it fully crystallized, sadly.

American White people are a mix of Anglo/Irish/German, sometimes a little Italian and Polish... that's basically who we are. We're not just generic white people, we're American, it's a specific type of white people.
>>
File: 8fj4jf874.jpg (23KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
8fj4jf874.jpg
23KB, 407x482px
This autistic retarded bitch says all men should take Tae Kwon Doe. Anyone who supports her is automatically a full blown moron and should be castrated because they are next level beta.
>>
>>134931305

In America, White = European.
>>
>>134931784
oh no she wants white men to be attractive, masculine and successful, BURN THE WITCH
>>
>>134931784
Every man should know martial arts you cuck. She just used that as an example. Martial arts was the point.
>>
Yeah, keep fighting until you have no friends left. That'll help.

Lmao @ this fucking place.
>>
>>134907145
BAKA all these thirsty niggas caring about what women think.
>>
>>134933114
Sometimes nigger posting is already
>>
File: 1491232112007.jpg (131KB, 649x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491232112007.jpg
131KB, 649x1024px
Leftypol (Shabbos goyim) and the Jews are attacking right wing Youtubers again.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>134914739
Tara is a little over 10% pajeet. Unless you are that close I do not know if we can consider you white. I know the only non European ancestry I have comes from back in the early colonial days of north America. One of my ancestors married and had a family with an Iroquois woman. Also, Fins are white.
>>
Hating Tara is degenerate.
>>
>>134931305
WASP (White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant) was the dominant culture in America, and is what most of our old institutions are based on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

It's basically an amalgamation of British and Germanic values. Up until the early-1900s, only Western Europeans were favored as immigrants; and many others were intentionally excluded.
>>
>>134933969
helicopter rides are too merciful for the communist scum
>>
File: 1485790214730.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1485790214730.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>134933969
>right wing JewTubers
So much kek
>>
>>134928263
>>134928748
He's right though. I have not seen a single Indian crime in my 19 years living in this country. Meanwhile I've seen niggers, shitskins, and whites that pretend they are mafiosos.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>134931784
>This autistic retarded bitch says all men should take Tae Kwon Doe
Taekwondo*

Might start watching her videos for that reason if it's true. You can keep your cuck e-"""sports""" to yourself.
>>
File: jew mask.png (246KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
jew mask.png
246KB, 499x583px
>>134910736
>We need to have consistency and high standards

you mean we need to have as little manpower as possible when the war starts? Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>134934641
this
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.