[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you actually racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 37545788520967.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
37545788520967.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
Genuine question. Do you not believe that every person should be judged on a personal merit, and should instead be judged based on expectations (which is gang-mentality, the very thing you claim to hate about blacks)?

And if so, what led you to become racist?
>>
>>134905666
Statistics.
>>
File: 1499972173367.jpg (58KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
1499972173367.jpg
58KB, 700x547px
>>134905666
I think we should keep to our own but respect the boundaries of other races,
>>
>>134905666
Just because I believe everyone should be able to succeed based on their own merit doesn't mean I ignore facts

I don't care if minorities want to live within the confines of white/western culture, but they have to conform to the values already present
>>
>>134905666
Sometimes when I'm in a good mood I believe that BS about judging people by merit and what they do themselves but mostly it's just niggers being niggers. I've concluded it's a chimp-like genetic trait that is stitched into the very fiber of their being. Niggers are niggers. Some can mask that and be whitewashed but 95% cannot and will not fight their instinct to act like savage monkeys
>>
I'm on to you satan
>>
File: white guys.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
white guys.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>134905830
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiPxYvNxvVc
>>
>>134906167
>steal other people land
I can always tell when a nigger made the meme by the amount of basic spelling and grammatical errors.
>>
ALL NIGGERS ARE IDIOTS UNTIL PROVEN INTELLIGENT
>>
I dont hate everyone. My neighbor is black and is pretty based. 60 and still goes all out on christmas. I hate those who riot and kill in their shitholes. I dont hate all Jews either. Only those who try to undermine our ways and bankers.
>>
File: ifblacksleftamerica.png (156KB, 1021x890px) Image search: [Google]
ifblacksleftamerica.png
156KB, 1021x890px
>>
>>134905666
The only way to enforce people to not stereotype, is to force them to discriminate against another race

So now, we shit on the most successful race, just to endlessly give the more violent unsuccessful races the benefit of the doubt, to our expense

No, I try to not be prejudiced, and hateful,

But when we give you affirmative action for decades and then you suddenly start whining YOU'RE systematically oppressed, i start feeling like all fucking niggers should fucking hang
>>
>>134906167
We DID steal it, we WILL keep charging for it and WE WILL STEAL MORE
>>
>>134905666
I'm not racist, I just judge people by the content of their character.

It just so happens that a lot of people with shitty personalities and behaviors are black.
>>
File: 1481214467996.jpg (104KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481214467996.jpg
104KB, 640x960px
>>134906167
NO DA BLACKS WUZ DA ORIGINAL JIPSHUNS, KANGZ N KWEENS.. DA WHITE CRAKKA STOLE OUR ANCIENT FLYING SPACESHIP PYRAMID TECK-KNOWLEDGEY N SHEEEIT... HOTEP ALOHA SNACK BAR KWEEN!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiPxYvNxvVc
>>
>>134906514
>race

or whatever kind of group.

Forcing a company to hire a certain percentage of black people, for example, disregarding their merit, for "equality", is racist against other races.

You are forcing them to not hire a white person who appears to have better qualifications, just because he is not black. And instead hire a nigger.

We have institutionalized racism against ourselves, and you dare start fucking try to say its the other way around

Eat my shit
>>
>>134905666
>Are you actually racist?

Well, Satan, I wasn't at first. But then all I ever heard was that I'm a racist, misogynistic transphobic nazi piece of shit from every shitskin, feminist, and faggot I've ever had the misfortune of encountering. So yes, yes I am, and it's completely their fault. They wanted me to be a monster, so a monster I shall be.
>>
>>134905666
All white people are racist and owe reparations to people of color
>>
>>134905765
First post best post
>>
>>134907071
Wanna play some Minecraft?
>>
>>134906594
Accurate
>>
>>134905666
>commie flag
>personal merit
really sorry your uncle raped the sense out of you
there there faggot
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 241x209px
I, like all humans, was born racist.

Racism is an overused term with a nebulous, politically charged, shifting definition.

The term racism as used in it's modern political context means differentiation between genetically and culturally similar groups of humans. This differentiation is a natural process by which animal central nervous systems categorize groups by similarities and differences.

When confronted by an unknown member of a group, the brain automatically places mean expectations (calculated averages) of behaviors based on previously observed data on the average behavior of all members of that group. Outliers are required to show by behavior their differences with expected behavior and logged as potential data points for further group evaluation.

This autonomic methodology for determining appropriate (accurate) behavior response to a variety of determinative characteristics is a natural and highly useful cognitive operation. To infer that such an instinctive and central cognitive function as discrimination between differences and similarities is somehow a negative trait is foolish.
>>
File: 1492609448634.png (67KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492609448634.png
67KB, 500x338px
>>134908040
White people are born racist. It's in you genes
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (65KB, 702x528px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
65KB, 702x528px
>>134908165
Niggers are born niggers, its in their genes
>>
>>134907041
all you have to do is come and get it.
>>
>>134906167
>know their dads
>>
>>134908165
>jews
>white

try again laquanda
>>
>>134905666
I consider myself to be prejudiced.
>Please keep in mind there's an important distinction between blacks and niggers.
>>
>>134908165
>Culture
Do you mean the culture of violence, poor impulse control, no personal accountability, poverty, and crime?
>White people take land
Yeah, completely fuck colonialism bro, that was gnarly institution bruh.
>Take lives
If you'd quit committing crimes at a higher rate, and then proceed to resist arrest, you wouldn't be bitching.
>Why is the black graduation rate so low?
>Why is the single motherhood rate so high?
Did whitey do this to you?

I'm all in favor of reparations being given in the form of a ship ride back to where they came from- let them fail to cultivate a productive society and die off as they realize there's no welfare state to rely on.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.