[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8381.jpg (29KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8381.jpg
29KB, 276x183px
What if someone released the bubonic plague in central Africa? I doubt they have the resources or technology to deal with it. The majority of Africa is worse off than Europeans were in the dark ages. They have no sanitation. The Black Death cut down the population of Western Europe by 200,000,000 so I would assume it could be a good way to thin out the growing African population
>>
>>134898055
We'd just end up paying more taxes to help them and get refugees with the bubonic plague + aids instead of refugees with aids.
>>
>>134898055
I'm sure there'd be no chance of a solid plan like that backfiring
>>
Outbreaks of plague happen all the time in developing countries, no big deal
>>
It would spread to globally before anyone knew what was going on. 3rd Worlders would take the brunt, except ASIA.

Africa > Europe > South America > Asia > North America
>>
>>134898327
this kek

it still exists in Africa, since they were never seriously exposed to it, they never evolved with the delta-32 gene
>>
>>134898055
The Plague is easily treatable.
>>
>>134898055
This would jsut cause more "refugees" to come to developed countries and have liberals accept them with open arms
>>
>Black Death released in Africa
>Leftist cucks fling themselves to Africa to cure the poor little niglets
>Come back inevitably bringing the fucking bubonic plague to the first world
>Not even counting the hordes of boat niggers
Great idea, OP.
>>
I don't think Africans get around enough for it to spread much, apart from the rather urban areas
>>
>>134898055
Unlike Ebola, bubonic plague has a vaccine and can be treated with antibiotics.

It would just end up with billions of dollars flowing into Africa from western countries once again to save all the people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.