[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mods deleting an acceptable thread for no reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mods are fags.png (383KB, 1343x626px) Image search: [Google]
mods are fags.png
383KB, 1343x626px
>>134883756

as you can see in the top right of the screencap in pic related, the thread was deleted before it hit the bump limit while it was on the frontpage

the thread was not breaking any rules in their discussion of the political nature of classical nubia

has /pol/ been compromised? is there a sjw nigger mod here deleting acceptable /pol/ threads?

we can't let this happen /pol/
>>
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>134898071
the thread discussed politics, it wasn't shitposting
>>
WE
>>
>>134899544
WUZ
>>
File: 1486256531453.jpg (129KB, 655x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486256531453.jpg
129KB, 655x578px
I'm more disgusted by Firaxis's business model than the new Civ itself. Shamelessly spamming $5 DLC addons with blatantly imbalanced civs on top of a $60 base game is ludicrous. And all the while ignoring all the bugs and glitches that make the A.I. completely fucking retarded. They haven't improved the A.I.'s logic in like 20 goddamn years so the only way for Player vs Computer to become challenging is to give the A.I. insane production and research bonuses, forcing the player to win more by exploiting the aforementioned bugs and glitches than through superior tactics or strategy.
>>
>>134897468
>improved production
>stronger archers
>faster ranged unit production
hyper aggressive domination civ. Will even be able to deal with Sumer's early game aggression.
>>
File: age-of-empires2017.jpg (481KB, 922x600px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-empires2017.jpg
481KB, 922x600px
all new games will be blacked
>>
read the rules
saged and reported
>>
File: 1482143929379.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482143929379.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>134897468
Well at least I know which country to conquer and burn first.
>>
>>134897468
>NOT PIRATING THIS GAME
>complain about Ursula
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.