[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's really happening here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 59

>>
Another spineless piece of shit enriching himself at the expense of others. Has no fear of criminal prosecution. But if he were selling loose cigarettes in New Jersey, he would probably get choked out.
>>
>>134896276
Tansdimensional space anglo 64D chess. Trump is an expert in the narrative craft.
>>
>>134896276
DoJ is FUBAR. Sessions wants to be liked by his underlings. Trump wants them to get the job done.
>>
File: 1500591494841.jpg (203KB, 1019x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1500591494841.jpg
203KB, 1019x1346px
>>134896276
trump feels betrayed by sessions. thought sessions had balls and would be to a degree loyal to trump, and look into hillary.

but instead hes been ignoring trump and just doing what he wants without taking anything of trump's wishes into consideration.

ultimately trump is his boss.

tbqh i'm sorta conflicted on this. i really liked sessions. its like watching both of your dads fighting and its not fun.
>>
>>134896276
Trump wants Mueller fired. It's really that simple.

He wants Sessions to resign so he can attempt a recess appointment to obviate congress. Probably won't happen since the dems will use pro forma sessions to avoid a recess appointment.
>>
>>134897213
Who's this whale

Anyway my Uncle flips burgers at Wendy's and he says it's a nothingburger.
>>
>>134897213
He should have put his feelings aside and focused on his job. Childish behaviour
>>
>>134896276

bait and switch
>>
>>134897213

He has a duty to his country, not to Trump. He stepped aside to let the special prosectutor be appointed and Trump is pissed because government doesn't work like a corporation.
>>
File: 36rutn45gy8z.jpg (44KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
36rutn45gy8z.jpg
44KB, 599x337px
>>134897323
just an attention whore whale
>>134897365
his boss is trump.
>>
>>134896276
A smokescreen to create distance between Trump and the DoJ for the upcoming indictments.
>>
>>134897365
Obama was the same way, yet he weaponised our government to go after Tea Party activists and spy on political opponents. Now we have the government yet people like Sessions would rather let this proven Russia sharaed going wile letting Clinton, Lynch, and Rice go about there lives. I mean the Senate Judiciary Community just Supeanada Paul Manafort who volunteered to testify, yet not Rice the unmasker?
>>
>>134897213
Fuck off Alabama faggot

Alabama is one of the worst cancerous states in the union
>>
File: 1481765407800.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481765407800.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>134896276
>Why did Sessions turn into a pussy?
Dunno
>>
Trump can't even keep allies that he handpicked a few months ago. He's a terrible politician. I don't like politicians but I also want him to get stuff done and all he seems able to do is make enemies even out of his own allies.
>>
File: hope skies.jpg (205KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
hope skies.jpg
205KB, 1001x823px
>>134896276
I was thinking of starting a thread about this, so I'll get in here and discuss with you anon.

Personally, I believe the President and the Attorney General have, at some point prior, gotten together to discuss a strategy in locking her up. If you haven't already, catch up on Scott Adams' blog to understand how the President is a Master Persuader. I think the President might be trying to use persuasion to set up a false representation of the relationship between the President and the Attorney General. Today, and recently, it's felt like there is some breaking-up feeling between the two, and at surface level it seems that the President has some negative feelings about the Attorney General. Maybe this is just to give a false hope to the criminals and traitors, potentially emboldening them. I put forth the theory that all this negativity being built up was a preplanned stage show. The President, for whatever reason, is making it seem like his AG is inefficient or won't touch the damning stuff regarding the globalists. Maybe this has helped give the President tie to focus on things like repealing failed Obamacare and planning the wall. Soon,after Obamacare is gone and some other stuff I guess the President wants to get done first, he's going to publicly instruct AG to appoint that special prosecutor, and hopefully Sessions will even have some backed-up evidence and stuff he was just waiting to use.

Am I making sense to you all? I think this drama is by the President's design. When Iwas watching that sarramucchii whats-his-bucket guy talk before Sarah Sanders the other day, he mentioned that the President has always been very competitive, even way back when. I really believe the President has some long-term game he's playing. He just understands patience better than me and most other people, as well as playing it very close to the chest. I have faith that we will win, and that President Donald J Trump is /ourguy/.
>>
>>134899204
If Sessions is about to drop the hammer, nothing would be better for Trump than to seem that he was at odds with the AG.
>>
>>134897213

I'm glad this has happened sooner rather than later, hopefully we can be rid of this fucking baby faced faggot and get a good person in as DoJ.

I fucking hate Sessions. Guys a fucking retard.
>>
>>134899467
that's basically what I think is going on. 1.) the President and the Attorney General are both older men, seasoned from long lives, so they might have some similar thinking/ideas in surprising criminals in government and getting away with it 2.) The President has proven through his entire life he is a Master Persuader. His single greatest skill might be his ability to frame anything to his advantage. The crazy liberals are mentally weak from obsessive about le evil Drumpf all year. And I get that from Scott Adams again: a person only has so much willpower. Now, after half a year of grasping at straws. the left is collectively weakened mentally and willfully against the President. 3.)The media, as we all know, will immediately jump on any negative thing regarding the President. He could be getting them riled up and foaming at the mouth so that they feel defeated when it turns out to be a stage show and Hillary gets subpoenaed.

Will AG Sessions be the one to hold the press conference, you think? I really believe he is a good guy, so I just can't buy into this President/AG tension at face value. If there is one thing I learned throughout the election, it's that with Donald Trump, it's never as simple as face-value.
>>
File: 1500847933121.jpg (791KB, 1964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500847933121.jpg
791KB, 1964x1200px
>>134896686
>Another spineless piece of shit enriching himself at the expense of others.

This, FUCK TRUMP
>>
>>134897166
Pretty much this. Plus he's annoyed so much time an energy is wasted on "Russia, Russia, Russia". Which would annoy me too and I'd fire Mueller and not give two shits how it looked. What did the Russians do? They interfered with the election? How so?
They supposedly were behind the hacks that revealed democrats colluding with the media and working to undermine one of their own candidates?
Does anyone think if such a story targeted the other party that this same media would be obsessed with the source? They would be ripping the republicans to shreds. If anything, they would be celebrating the hackers. Just as they did with Wikileaks during the Bush years.
But I think Sessions means well.
>>
keeping this thread alive because I genuinely want to discuss this/shills seem to be ignoring this thread. Jeff Sessions is a good person. He is the guy you want as your neighbor. I am not worried he's working for the black hats at all. This current narrative is all about Sessions being too nice to be competent. I really think this "falling apart" meme/narrative is too good to be created by the Opposition Media. I think the President himself is behind the current look of things
>>
>>134899204
Yes. This seems all too theatrical and over the top. If Trump was going to get rid of Sessions, he would do it respectfully and quietly, maybe with a couple leaks ahead of time to ensure he had base support.

If he wanted to get rid of sessions but was unable to politically, he would still keep relatively quiet. This tweet storm display would accomplish nothing in that case other than make him look weak and vulnerable.

What we are left with is that Trump has no intention of getting rid of sessions. What we are left with is a set up for something huge.

If this is not part of a greater plan, then it is far beneath the intelligence level of Trump that we have come to expect.
>>
>>134901237

What do you think is happening now retard?
>>
>>134901237
>he would do it respectfully and quietly
when has he ever done anything this way?
>>
>>134901004
fuck white people too?

Am i doing this right shareblue?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 255x320px
>>134896276
Fundamentally transformed the DOJ with subversives. Sessions is still trying to clean house.
>>
>>134901237
I don't know all the pieces of the puzzle, but my personal philosophy is about me not needing to know everything to understand something. I don't know everything regarding why the President is doing what he's doing with complaining about the Attorney General, but I have faith good will come of it. Hillary is a traitor, Obama is a traitor, Podesta is a human trafficker, Rice is an unmasker; there's plenty of people who need to be locked up. I don't care to cite every legal reason why, I just understand they did something illegal (besides deleting 33,000 emails after a Congressional subpoena) and at the very core of this narrative, generating from the President or not, there is the will that these criminals see justice. Keep faith anons, I can feel the Happenings coming
>>
>>134901237
The other thing is what they are carrying as the top story on Breitbart, criticizing Trump regarding sessions.

Breitbart doesn't carry Trump criticism as the Top Story unless there is a strategic reason.

Also Drudge is leading with this. Remember when Drudge seemed to be becoming anti-Trump with the Don Jr. thing, only to draw attention to the story before it became apparent that the Russia meeting was an Obama set up?
>>
I think the 46d chess is a bit overused, but this could fall under it. The media lies outright about Trump for the past 1.5 years, what makes this anymore real than any of the other bs they spout? Trump has made it his whole life and had more success than I could dream of - he knows what he's doing, and every single time it has looked for bleak for him he comes out on top. Why would this be any different?

I think he's making a play and we get to see it pan out.
>>
It really does just seem bizarre. I'm thinking its a smoke screen.
>>
>>134899204
This '4d interdimensional chess' bullshit meme is really getting old. It's actually sad that people like you think this way. I voted for Trump because I thought he'd upend Washington and being the outsider might actually get things done despite his personal failures.
The reality is he is way too undisciplined for this job, nothing is getting done and instead of pushing his agenda he is consumed with personal fights and demeaning and undermining his own staff out of frustration and insecurity
>>
Think that Sessions believes that since he helped get Donald Trump elected that becoming AG was his just reward. Sessions doesn't want input from Trump and wants to be totally independent. However, his recusal and choosing of Rosenstien as Deputy AG lead to Mueller becoming Special Counsel. Since Sessions has recused him he can't fire Mueller directly and he won't fire Rosenstien. So Trump has to fire Sessions to fire Rosenstien to eventually fire Mueller.

Alternatively, this could just be a trap laid together by Sessions and Trump to mind fuck Mueller and the media.

Or

Maybe Trump is just creating drama because he's finding 4D chess to not be challenging anymore.
>>
>>134896276
Here's how it should go down...
Sudden joint session of Congress called. Speculation is that Trump may resign... actually...after Trump takes podium, Trump signals mad dog and sessions to order all doors closed and locked. On national fucking tv, Trump let's sessions announce arrest warrants for all members guilty of crimes in attendance. FBI pulls members cuffed from seats one by one. Trump proceeds to show the world the crimes of those arrested. Meme this into existence and take my muthafuckin digits homes.
>>
>>134901941
Hush share blue.
>>
>>134902123
And then he has them executed on the steps of Capital Hill.
>>
File: 1500757212223.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500757212223.gif
1MB, 230x230px
What's really happening is /pol/ fell for its own shitposting memes and turned into the crazy faggot from apocalypse now
>>
File: 10mm recoil.webm (112KB, 546x490px) Image search: [Google]
10mm recoil.webm
112KB, 546x490px
>>134902123

>0123

what does kek mean by this?
>>
>>134902251
And left hanging for the crows as a warning to all.
>>
File: baitspb.jpg (90KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
baitspb.jpg
90KB, 1600x900px
>>134901941
the sad part is the ironic shills are always better and more welcome than the real ones likes you :c
>>
>>134902303
Kurtz did nothing wrong
>>
>>134899498
>we
>austrlian flag
>>
>>134897276
This. Trump is going to fire Sessions to get at Mueller and it's not going to end well for him. Mueller isn't going anywhere and he's going to torpedo his support from Republicans.
>>
File: 1480966634970.jpg (15KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480966634970.jpg
15KB, 318x405px
>>134897213
>its like watching both of your dads fighting
>>
>>134902174
Christ, some of you really are mindless drones. Huurrrrrr Duuurrrrrr God emprah
>>
>>134900481
Yep all this seems sound, my only beef with AG is his draconian measures on weed, that ship as sailed in the US, the fed laws need to be changed to allow state level self determination
>>
>>134899204
lol that's a little too delusional, no way this looks good for Trump.

I really hope the GOP has something because if Trump falls they are all fucked and we are getting flooded with spics and niggers like Canada.
>>
>>134901237
>This seems all too theatrical and over the top. If Trump was going to get rid of Sessions, he would do it respectfully and quietly,
lol. what the fuck? how can one be so deluded about Trump's nature?
>>
If Sessions goes I am going to miss his accent.
>>
>>134902710
yeah but as I load a bowl right now, don't you think there's more important things to do right now? I'm all for legalization but we need Obama to hang first. The only way I see the President touching weed is if it's from a perspective of "old man Trump listens to the kids and let's them smoke their left handed cigarettes"
>>
>>134902316
That's not KEK speaking though those digits. It's not a set. It's a run. Ordinal and precise, which is very different from chaos.

Such a shame we don't have a proper polytheistic pantheon to reference. Too many here have sucked down the ultimate Jewish blue pill: monotheism.
>>
>>134900481
Hillary better get subpoenaed, they need it to survive at this point...
>>
>>134896276
After the election, Trump decided to NOT go after Hillary.
Sessions agreed to be AG and that there would be no Hillary investigation.
Session recuses on Russia.
Deputy AG appoints Mueller.
Trump is furious that he is being investigated and Hillary is not.
Trump tells Sessions to investigate Hillary.
Sessions says no.

Trump is a chump. May go to prison. Hillary remains free despite obvious crimes related to Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>134899204
This could very well be the case.

We all knew that if Trump was going after the Clintons, it'd need to be very fucking delicate.

We'll know in just a few days. If Session is out of a job, we can be 100% sure that there is no 8D chess going on in regards to a Hillary investigation, and that Mueller really is investigating Trump rather than the Clintons.
>>
>>134902123
KEK HAS FAILED US
>>
>>134903191
"We'll know in just a few days. If Session is out of a job, we can be 100% sure that there is no 8D chess going on in regards to a Hillary investigation, and that Mueller really is investigating Trump rather than the Clintons."

:'(

It was a good run either way boys. I don't believe in miracles. Sessions is a traitor. GOP are all in on it.
>>
>>134896686
>choked out for selling loose yada yada yada nobody cares
Sir, we're discussing people here, not your pet garbage niggers.
>>
>>134902986
>they need it to survive at this point...
>>134902753
Let me tell you a secret: I was born in the 90s, I'm one of the first Gen Z waves and certainly the first to vote. I was born in the perfect time; 9/11 impacted me as a young kid, I grew up watching the failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, I witnessed the birth and golden age of the internet and naturally evolved with it, I understand the power of meme magic and I'm personally working on myself to become something greater than me alone. It will be people like me that fill the government in the post-Trump years (N E V E R C O M E D O W N), which coincidentally will take place around the late 20s and early 30s. Can you recall another time in history a very red-pilled group of young people took control of the government around the 30s? <]:?)~
>>
>>134897213
>but instead hes been ignoring trump and just doing what he wants without taking anything of trump's wishes into consideration.

Sessions was a Senator for 20 years. Senators don't answer to anyone but the voters. A Senator being told what to do by Trump? It was never going to work.
>>
>>134903366
aw fuck
>>
>>134903467
yes, but the Germans didn't have 50% niggers.
>>
>>134903639
>implying America can import NatSoc
Our movement will look different, and it will deal with niggers somehow, but mark my words anon you will see something very redpilled change our government someday
>>
>>134899204
I kind-of have the feeling that Trump leaked that audio clip too, I mean, how many people would have had the ability to record that and could expect to get away with it after leaking it to the press? It could be Trump actually pissed at Sessions though, and by putting it out in the public he's making sure his point gets across.
>>
>>134897531
No, his boss is the Constitution of the United States
>>
>>134903713
clearly missed the part where I say to keep faith. This is a very long,slow game being played, and the President is an exceptionally patient man. He will come out on top, it's our duty to trust him. How can you be on this board and not know about how fucked Hillary is?
>>
>>134903776
Increase white births, decrease minority births. Reverse affirmative action, go full jew on minorities.
>>
>>134903776
We'd literally have to spread liberalism to Africa, India, South America. Make them accept white immigrants.
>>
File: madil3r4.jpg (431KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
madil3r4.jpg
431KB, 960x960px
>>134903785
this too, maybe a subtle reminder that things are expected of Sessions and if he doesn't follow through he will be replaced. AGAIN Scott Adams, but Donald trump is exceptionally good at firing people when he needs to.
>>
>>134903373
It's a fucking analogy you twit
>>
>>134903999
ok
>>
>>134896276
Trump is committing domestic violence
>>
>>134904167
>using analogies
you know how I know you are a child?
>>
>>134903713
mates, it's not going anyone's way. we are about to enter total war.
>>
>>134904202
take note ShareBlue, this is a good shill
>>
>>134903944

>the President is an exceptionally patient man

Lol no he isn't. If Trump had patience you wouldn't see him caught in so many pointless lies/stupid twitter controversies.

How can you be on this board and not know about how fucked Hillary is?

I didn't like Hillary but at least she wasn't in bed with the russians. That being said FUCK THE TPP. only good thing trump has done, and it wasn't principled, it was just anti-dem.
>>
>>134902875
I am a past heavy smoker and I stopped for that exact reason, lack of motivation but prohibition does nothing but fund gangs, corrupt members of the services and corrupt politicians, all should be legalised. Addiction should be treated as an illness and those that can use responsibly and live a productive life, good on them.
>>
>>134904341
then explain the nuclear deal? Also she is worse, she wants literal niggers and sand niggers to migrate into this country, are you fucking mad?
>>
>>134897213
>and look into hillary
he never expected this, it's just a convenient way to attack Sessions
>>
File: 1495264486974.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495264486974.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>134903823
no, its trump. trump can tell him to do whatever trump wants to do. trump can fire him anytime. trump has full control over the attorney general.

if sessions doesn't carry out the presidents order, trump has every right, legally, to fire him and replace him.

the constitution says so. trump has full control of the executive branch. and sessions falls under that.

lets put it this way, if eric holder and obama could ass fuck each other in the white house, trump and sessions are allow to ass fuck each other as well. sessions doesn't want it like eric did. and thats the problem.
>>
>>134904341
>in bed with the russians

How anyone can cross the barrier of retardation to such an extent that they allow themselves to believe this is beyond me.

Or maybe you just take leftist media outlets at face value.
>>
>>134904562
oh come on
>>
File: 1499893464592.png (480KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499893464592.png
480KB, 640x386px
>>134904539
>asking a leaf who's country is flooding in niggers and shitskins by the dozen.
>asking said leaf if hes fucking mad
>>
File: 1500519452028.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1500519452028.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>134904628
they're no different than the idiots who though obama was a mudslime from kenya.
>>
>>134896276
>What's really happening here?
Trump berates people who fail to meet his expectations. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>134904341
>that typing
>failing to highlight
>not mentioning Uranium One
WEW
>>
>>134904443
yeah I'm running out soon and won't reup. I'm at that place in life where it naturally feels like it's time to quit. Hopefully if the President addresses weed at all these next 8 years he will also talk about quitting
>>
>>134896686

Eric Garner was detained for belligerence towards an officer and resisting arrest, not because he was selling loose cigarettes.
>>
>>134901203
It makes sense I mean Trump agreed to an interview with nyt knowing full well they would blow this up.on the other hand he could be trying to get sessions in gear by using public shame
>>
>>134904628

I read all media. CNN, FOX, brietbart and young turks. And I'll tell ya what, I'm excited for Mueller's findings. There's no smoking gun but the way the trump admin brazenly lies about it has me giddy.

Biggest Republican failure in decades.
>>
>>134905451
>>134896276
sounds like we are all in agreement that there is at least something going on behind the scenes, and it probably comes from the mind of the President. I have faith what's going on is a massive set up to draining the sewer
>>
>>134905188

hol up

lemme get this straight

you think hillary is in bed with the russians... and that's why it's ok that trump is too?

Only on /pol/ can one be witness to such mental flexibility.
>>
>>134905512
>Biggest Republican failure in decades.
you know Canadians died in Iraq too, right?
>>
File: ds1+2.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ds1+2.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>134896276
>>
File: first lady.jpg (975KB, 1139x2050px) Image search: [Google]
first lady.jpg
975KB, 1139x2050px
>>134905754
>you think hillary is in bed with the russians... and that's why it's ok that trump is too?
The President never was in any bed except the one he shares with pic related. I'm curious, will you shills STILL be pushing muh Russia and le Drumpf even after Obama goes to prison?
>>
>>134905779

at least Bush tried to fix iraq and then fucked up

Trump has no plan or principles and no amount of 1d chess is going to change any of that
>>
Sessions must go

fuck that guy
>>
>>134905930

Obama will be remembered as a great president. Not because he earned it, but because the one who came after was so laughably bad
>>
>>134905996
>at least Bush tried to fix iraq
you must be 18+ to post here
>>
>>134896276
Trump is just throwing a tempur tantrum because he wanted Sessions to make this all go away for him. If he were smart he would just fire Rosenstein and get a new DAG to fire Mueller for him but instead he's attacking one of the few people who have been completely loyal from the start.
>>
File: 1501010745105.jpg (140KB, 1210x914px) Image search: [Google]
1501010745105.jpg
140KB, 1210x914px
Press F/S to pay respects/disrepects.

Sessions is dead and gone.
>>
>>134901381
The Comey firing was a deliberate blindside
>>
File: 1497729741589.png (46KB, 144x171px) Image search: [Google]
1497729741589.png
46KB, 144x171px
>>134897213
>both your dads
>>
>>134906173

I honestly think bush thought he was helping. it made ISIS in the end, but the intent was to bolster the american military strength/military presence and fix the middle east.
>>
File: IMG_8451.jpg (108KB, 541x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8451.jpg
108KB, 541x585px
>>134901004
>>
>"Good people don't smoke marijuana."

Sessions is wrong about marijuana.
>>
>>134905930
Will you newfag idiots ever stop replying to blatant bait? Probably not because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>134901941
I am not a hero worshipper, but any other man would not have won the election, and would not have survived politically this long in office. It is not exaggeration to say the entire government apparatus and media has been against him from the beginning, and he has still managed to get a lot done. The guy has real skills. The idea that he is a bumbling simpleton just does not jive- not with his pre-political history, and especially not with what we have seen in the last 2 years.
>>
>>134896276
256-bit advanced texture pack 3D pingpong.

It is dominating the news cycle.
We are talking about it. Point for trump.
>>
Trump Hillary Sessions Obama these cock suckers in this thread pretending to be from differing gropes all the while putting on this dog and pony show of again pretending to be at odds all the while leading lavish life styles and fucking over people up and down the line
>>
>>134906972

of course because any disagreement must come from a shill/baiter.

I get the (you)s because I bring up valid points that shatter the trump narrative. Muh free speech will do that.
>>
>>134906547
Bush thought he was bringing back Imperialism and would have a nice docile puppet state that would be his own private base of power in the Middle East.
>>
>>134906244
sessions has proven himself incompetent. what good is loyalty if you're incompetent?
>>
Sessions was key to Bannon's plan to stop illegals and to stop the kids of illegals from voting.

You are fools. Sessions IS the Wall. This is all Kushner's doing.
>>
>>134901941
I voted for him for principally the same reasons. The fact that 6 months later he can't even get that chink who's married to McConnell to get an infrastructure bill shows his nepotism is his greatest weakness, sadly. With beasts like Rex having legitimate control there would be things getting done but with faggots like Kushner being quasi Secretary of State it's not going to change anything
>bill to help Israel against defamation/AIPAC shill is UN ambassador
>Iran is the enemy not Saudi Arabia and whahabism
>more Wall Street shills in admin, communications

But if you watch cernolisp, infowars, or the various retarded YouTube channels trump is playing 56d interdimensional chess
>>
>>134901237
>This seems all too theatrical and over the top. If Trump was going to get rid of Sessions, he would do it respectfully and quietly

L
M
A
O

Trump is a bombastic retard who turns every event into an adolescent twitter war. I can't believe how stupid your post is.
>>
>>134904628
Ignore the shills.
>>
File: BEND.jpg (810KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
BEND.jpg
810KB, 1600x1067px
>>134907304
(you) don't matter. If you never posted, Hillary would still end up in front of Congress.
>>
>>134904848
Publicly? Example?
>>
>>134907223
you forgot the news agencies
>>
File: 1484169699368.png (28KB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1484169699368.png
28KB, 240x234px
>>134897213
>When you have nothing to do besides larping under a fag flag on /pol/ so you add a slut to your worthless shit posts to get some (You)'s
>>
Which one is more important?

Investigating Hillary? Or ending illegal immigration?

If you can't end illegal immigration, can't deport illegal immigrants, what will American in 2050 look like?

If you fire your anti-immigration AG, he will be replaced by someone who will prosecute Hillary. Okay, that's good but who is more anti-immigration and anti civil rights than Jeff Sessions? He is irreplaceable but Trumptards will defend everything Dear Leader does
>>
So I pray to god, or some higher form of intelligent life somewhere in space, to let me rule over the people that rule over me in hell. I would also ask that there was ten trillion of me with a single connected mind. The people throughout history who have caused pain and or suffering like Hitler, Genghis Khan, Vlad the impeller, Sun Tzu, or even the devil to name a few all of these people or things combined would seem like a saint compered. There aren’t words to express my disdain for these so call people. However suffice it to say if you took all of the misery and pain throughout history and multiplied it a googolplex to the googolplex power it would not begin to come close to the retribution I’m going to impose on these fucks throughout eternity plus. All the while mind you they will be watching me enjoy all the things that they cannot have just as I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do. All in all if I get my wish and or prays answered somebody somewhere that knew of my plight and could have done something to make my life better and dent will sure as hell wished they had because I have something special in mind for them. I’m not joking I am going to increase these so called people’s consciousness to the point that they will be able to experience every last couple of minutes of every death simultaneously in the back of their consciousness all the while experiencing other heinous things that they can’t even begin to contemplate and I will have super computers that take up whole dimensions that will make modern computers seem like some retard pounding on a rock and these computers only function will be founding ways to make these so called peoples existence more miserable
>>
>>134896276
He needs to join an ICE raid and personally start deporting illegals, while also ramping up deportations in the rest of the country. That could help boost Trump's opinion of him.
>>
>>134902123
You forgot immunity
>>
>>134896276
Did Trump actually say we're going to know in 24hrs what's happening with Sessions after he meets with his top military people?
>>
>>134897276
Mueller is there to investigate Clinton. Pay no mind to the rabble from the rabble rousers.
>>
>>134902897
t. gook
>>
>>134908672
This is a good point.

On the other hand, if the deep state and dems fire Trump because of Sessions' recusal and weakness, and inability to go on offense, then your immigration hopes are similarly dashed.
>>
Anyone who goes up against Trump deserves the sword. Press S to spit on his shallow grave.
>>
>>134904825
A fair bit different since his birth certificate appears to have been a forgery of some kind and also because the person who was in charge of it mysteriously died.
>>
>>134908890
FUCK you got my vote and you don't have to pay off the electoral college to get it
>>
Getting back to the point, why is this happening this way? Trump has the power to fire the AG. Why not just ask Sessions to step down? Sessions is old, it could be done quietly, cite health concerns or something. Then put in who you want.

Sessions is refusing to defend Trump and go after deep state criminals, and yet is also refusing to step down? So Trump has to take to twitter to justify himself before firing him?

Weird.
>>
File: jail.jpg (53KB, 737x638px) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
53KB, 737x638px
>>134896276
trump is in full blown panic mode over the russian investigation

he's not really covering up his intentions

Mueller's hot on his trail and trumps mad his bud sessions can't cover it up
>>
>>134896276
I'll tell you. This sessions public controversy is a trap to find leakers. Scaramucci feeds a bunch of different people a bunch of disinfo and finds what leaks to the press. The public spat is perfect cover
>>
>>134899204
ya'll stupid as hell. Trump already went on TV after he was elected and said that the clinton's were good people and he wasn't going to pursue charges..as did his surrogates say it...
>>
>>134910990
I'll include you in my prays hope you get your wish
>>
>>134911152
You couldn't be more wrong. Now go back to watching Shep Smith.
>>
>>134904825
Obama was a mudslime from Kenya tho
>>
>>134896276
I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that politicians that were accusing Sesssions of being a KKK sympathizer months ago are now defending him against Trump
>>
>>134911463

you realize he was just saying that because he wasn't in office yet right? it was obvious he was pretending to be cordial
>>
>>134911110
One millisecond away from quints

We'll trump as much as he understands media and PR really doesn't care for anyone except for maintaining a base of shills who really think he's playing 4d chess and is draining the swamp by filling it with Wall Street executives and saying " poor people shouldn't be running government"
I voted for him but have seen Moreno and more what my liberal friends were getting angry about me voting for him; he's kinda dumb, wouldn't deliver, and is corrupt

Sessions I'm sure regrets taking the job, and wishes he was senator again because now he's forced either to resign or be hated from his boss because he's a retard like trumps son for saying he never talked to any Russians

I think that's why spicer left, he got tired of defending the indefensible, even if he's more of the generic neocon establishment
>>
>>134911657

plus the obama holdovers have been fucking with trump since before day one.
>>
File: Battle_Trump.jpg (205KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Trump.jpg
205KB, 1280x904px
>>134896276
Sessions is use to being elected to an office (can NOT be fired).

Sessions does not seem to understand that Trump is his Boss, he CAN be fired and replaced.
>>
>>134896276
Muller getting too close for Drumpf
>>
>>134897323
Mariah Mallad aka Momokun
So very T H I C C C C C
>>
>>134911440
Quite a cover.
>>
>>134911714
Spicer was fired because he took things to personally and his desire to be liked was greater than his ability to be effective in his role.
>>
>>134899204
>muh 12D chess
You're fucking deluded
>>
>>134896276
sessions turned out to be bad

>no hillary investigation
>letting this russia bs
>fucking war on drugs

Fuck him
>>
>>134911928
It checks out though. In less than 36hrs we've had leaks that sessions will be replaced with Giuliani and will be replaced with Cruz. Just this morning scaramucci fired a leaker that got himself caught.
>>
File: spencer2.jpg (300KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
spencer2.jpg
300KB, 512x512px
>>134911657
He's never been cordial before why would he all of a sudden be cordial?

It's like you are doubling down on your stupidity. Sessions is doing an A+ job of locking more people up and expanding the police state just like trump's base wants... He's just bringing up hillary to turn people against sessions
>>
>>134896276
Everyone who smokes weed is a nigger and deserves to be thrown in a wood chipper
>>
>>134911928
Member when people here complained about mental gymnastics from the left, I member
Member when pol wasn't filled with hundreds of faggots who didn't care about big government prior to trump, I member

If trump would propose a new patriot act I'm sure 80%+ of the shills in his bad would justify it sadly. I voted for him but laugh at all the YouTube comments saying the left is deranged, what a fucking group of blind followers/cuckservatives
>>
>>134912253

my ability to do math increases when i smoke
>>
>>134912127
So you think that tomorrow or the next day Trump will just tell everyone he was kidding about Sessions?
>>
>>134912263
If you don't like it snowflake you can kiss my ass
>>
Look trump shitting publicly on sessions coincides perfectly with the hiring of scaramucci. This whole thing smells like a honeypot to get the leakers to expose themselves. I mean it's undeniably interesting that scaramucci, a communication director and leaker hunter was formally brought on right as the salacious tumors about jeffyboy were being spread by trump
>>
>>134911938
I think spicer was butt hurt about not letting the pope, but that faggot with a teen voice Kushner got photo ops.

Anyway, depending on where oy land on the spectrum of moderate to trump shill you can justify his resignation with many different reasons
However I think he either got an offer to a better job in the private industry or he's done with all the negative press and broken promises from trump---even though candidate trump never got support from spicer till the end.
>>
File: resources.png (313KB, 620x573px) Image search: [Google]
resources.png
313KB, 620x573px
>>134912263
>. I voted for him

and you will vote for him again... so stop rocking the boat, get behind an oar and help move this fucking monster ship that is America forward.
>>
>>134899204
Agreed. It's a staged conflict serving a bigger purpose.
>>
>>134912444
Not a chance IMO. You don't announce a bluff until after you've won. That's art of the deal 101. This won't be a quick process
>>
>>134897213

>Being fat
>Being fat without having huge tits

If you don't have huge tits you are obligated to be fit.
>>
>>134912445
Kekistan flag
>uses 2016 election speak
>calls fellow trump voters snowflakes
>watche infowars like its credible and not selling snake oil to middle America rubes
>believes the government under trump is going to tell the whole truth
Dude get yourself together, even the left isn't this fragmented, but somehow for the right if you don't shill for then president you're unpatriotic
Inb4 CTR, I was here before you nu-pol faggots starting coining phrases like cuck and loving child molesters like milo
>>
>>134911152

he literally did nothing wrong. he broke no laws. i think you might have brain damage.
>>
>>134912263
I don't think everyone is engaging in mental gymnastics or blind support to think that the way this has gone down is strange.

The extremely public assassination of Sessions by Trump is out of character. Sorry to those who say he is always emotionally unhinged, but he has never fired anyone on his staff this way. There are plenty of people who Trump has left behind since the start of the campaign, and he hasn't publicly said anything bad about any of them. The closest he got was when he seemed to sour on Bannon, who today he seems to rely on more than ever. In Bannon's case that seemed to have been a ruse.

It's not mental gymnastics to think there is more to this than face value. I don't know that this is some grand scheme 4D chess, but I do think we aren't getting the full story. I don't pretend to know what the whole story is.

Again this is just unusual. And I am not blind to the argument from the left that Trump has his back up against the wall and is panicking. I don't think so, but also possible.
>>
File: IMG_1191.png (146KB, 585x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.png
146KB, 585x561px
It's happening
>>
File: 1478195794157.jpg (30KB, 415x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478195794157.jpg
30KB, 415x404px
>>134897213
name of this semen demen?
>>
>>134913307
Fake as shit. The awans already all fled to Pakistan
>>
>>134913307
Wow.
>>
>>134912685
I'll vote in 2020 if he delivers
>stops giving weapons to Saudi Arabia/Qatar (even if it's all publicity and the deals weren't even real--according to Forbes/some financial outlet)
>the wall I never thought would get built anyway, because of cuckservatives and the democratic who love plantation politics
>infrastructure, McConnells wife is the secretary so if a Chinese woman can't do it, no one can
>removes Kushner, I just think he's bad, especially when he's continually resubmitting his security clearance form and blaming his secretary, lol
>stops the heroin epidemic crushing the rust belt/Bible Belt states
>brings back the factories like he promised, because carrier is still moving jobs abroad
>does proper healthcare reform where's his voters aren't going to also lose coverage and healthcare providers
>>>it's a laundry list desu, but the only things I've seen him really do is hello coal companies in West Virginia and help Wall Street with the fiduciary rollback

T. (((Independent))) trump voter who isn't a Zionist edgelord
>>
>>134899204
I'm starting to think he threw the tweets out there to get don Jr off the hook
>>
File: 1486606072591.jpg (42KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486606072591.jpg
42KB, 600x404px
>>134896276

Sessions recused himself as he should have from the investigation.

Trump is failing on every front so he's going back to the 'ol reliable of "LOCK HER UP" thus blaming Sessions now out of fucking no where of shit he agreed with when everyone was on the same page. It's pure self-destructive actions as he can only reflect on what happened 6 months ago.

It's also telling that he wants to know how to pardon himself. He's that ignorant that he has to ask about what powers that he, the president, has. A fucking moron put into power tends to downgrade over time.
>>
>>134901381
This
>>
File: How_Liberals_View_Trump.png (701KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
How_Liberals_View_Trump.png
701KB, 540x735px
>>134913859
>I'll vote in 2020 if he delivers

Nope... you will vote for him even if he does NOTHING... because the alternative is a liberal Bernie Sanders who will literally bankrupt the nation and destroy our military.

32 years of the Trump Era
Trump 8 years
Pence 8 years
Trump Jr 8 years
then the child of Kushner and Trumps daughter
8 MORE years
>>
>>134913212
No not all the voters but looking at the state of pol today, the day of the rope really needs to come for people who were kids during bush jrs administration and haven't seen how DC is Hollywood for ugly people

But that's part of the issue, trump hired never-trumpets like Kellyanne, spicer, the mooch---that's not 4d chess unless he's showing the (((establishment))) who's the new guy in town--but that's a similar to being the ugly girl in school and befriending the people who threw pigs blood on you instead of killing them all (carrie analogy)

However I see too much anecdotal evidence being brought on by trump voters, even the muh 3 million illegal votes...maybe 100 thousand max, but the legal system is America is so fucked casey Anthony gets off and bill Cosby but a guy who files his 1040 wrong goes to prison for tax evasion---point being the risk is not worth the reward, for all we know the illegal voters loved Gary Johnson lol

Trump obviously is using twitter all the time because his staff tells him not to, and he obviously loves to spite people and speculate all the time

I never liked sessions as senator or AG, he is the definition of old white guy in government whose out of touch, not giving the left any props but they have a point there (McCain/McConnell)
>>
>>134906292
Now we know something's up, Trump is on record making a big deal about loyalty and in the past has gone out of his way to be respectful to people who help him
>>
File: 1486619808372.jpg (51KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486619808372.jpg
51KB, 500x386px
>>134914861

I'll vote for a toenail clipping over Trump by 2020. It could get as much done and do less damage to the Republican Party and the image of the Presidency. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>134914742
I'll ask again. Give one example of someone let go from Trump's team previously whom he publicly attacked and shamed first. Lewandowski, Giuliani, Christie, Spicer, ect.

Use facts, not CNN talking points about his "unhinged emotional nature."
>>
>>134914861
I would rather accelerate the decline than have a mediocre dynasty lightly pumping the breaks.
>then the child of Kushner and Trumps daughter
You can't be serious.
>>
>>134914861
But that's not good for the country, if he's a lame duck/trying to be then he didn't change anything like he promised as candidate trump---didn't you watch the debates, he was ourguy, so why is he just helping out his friends on wall street before the voters from Main Street??

>trump 8 years maybe
>pence would prefer state government for sure, and his hot daughters need to get out more-I love them both more thank Tiffany and Ivanka
>don jr loves money too much to give up the income from running the organization/Eric as well, plus their wives look like they wouldn't be down for that-and every kind has a powerful queen behind him
>I dislike kusher, more because his voice is very Jewish and very childish--like Bennett Shapiro, and he invested his dads money into a property that's loaded with debt today (so much for Jews being business savvy)
>ivanka pups never win, Oprah has a better chance than ivanka
>>
File: How_BLM_Views_Trump_Supporters.jpg (169KB, 808x1147px) Image search: [Google]
How_BLM_Views_Trump_Supporters.jpg
169KB, 808x1147px
>>134915578
>>then the child of Kushner and Trumps daughter
>You can't be serious.

Nope... serious... The Trump dynasty will redefine the Presidency... Just wait till he gets put on Mt Rushmore
>>
File: Benefits-Of-(((Trump))).jpg (689KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Benefits-Of-(((Trump))).jpg
689KB, 847x1200px
>>134915229

>leftists actually believe this
>>
>>134901115

Very informative.
>>
>>134903086
>Trump investigated and not Hillary
And this is why I don't buy into any past deal or promise not to lock her up.

To be the clean winner and get investigated while the dirty loser pulls strings and walks away free....there is no way Trump is ok with that
>>
>>134915931
The only thing that would matter is term limits for congress, if he didn't do that, everything else's is meaningless because people like McConnell/Pelosi will continue running the gamut and fucking up this country as long as they live
>>
>>134914899
>>134914899
Just to respond to your point on Trump hiring RINO never trumpers- almost all of the the Republican establishment was publicly or privately anti-Trump. If he only hired loyalists, he wouldn't have a team, and he would be extremely isolated in the white house. He also needed the appearance of some RINO support to get the vote of the stogy old line republicans during the election. He did not have the power, especially at the beginning, to go all "Carrie" on them. I don't see how he could have done it differently at the start of his administration. He also couldn't learn about his enemies and what they are up to if he bans them all from his circle.

And you may see that Spicer is the first of a coming purge of never Trumpers.
>>
>>134914234

she belongs in prison and she remains a threat to democracy

i used to support her

she's evil, just accept it
>>
>>134896686
I bet you loved the man before the gord emperror started criticizing him. You're all bunch of fickle morons.
>>
>>134913568
Fox is reporting this is true.
>>
File: 1487468937437.jpg (25KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1487468937437.jpg
25KB, 500x412px
>>134915931

I'm going to need a solid citation for each of those and you to change your flag so I know you're not a shitty shill/bot.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>134915229
You'll vote for whoever your Democratic slavers tell you to vote for, like the good little bottom bitch you are.
>>
>>134916811

>loses the election
>this administration STILL hangs on it like a dumb monkey
>the dumb shills continue to spew things about her instead of him

It's okay that you can't defend the president. Just use his talking points and continue to think you win arguments. It's cute. Keep calling threads you logically lose "slide threads." It's okay. Everything is okay. The ship is not sinking. Do not pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
>>
>>134901203
People keep saying this, why all the dick riding? Sessions seems like a shady piece of shit, why would I want him for my neighbor? I'm sure OJ makes for a great neighbor as well. What you're saying means nothing especially since you have no idea what you're talking about. Jeff Sessions is probably a nice guy to your face, sure-but it's okay if he helps implement shit policy and he allows the government to take people's shit, lock them up for retarded reasons ? Really? He's a nice guy when he a few times removed from gaming property and freedom, got it. /pol/ is really just the Donald now, cool
>>
>>134917152

And you'll "vote" since you're obviously a pussy and won't use your real flag for Trump no matter what since you're his bottom bitch.
>>
>>134916473
That's very true regarding all of the republican establishment not supporting him, I witnessed it firsthand going to a youth conservative conference---where even newt gingrich hadn't endorsed him because he still needed paychecks to go through....and RINOs will only be there to give tax breaks for their rich buddies who run big business and want to privatize education so the only way American kids learn is by paying out billions of federal money to private equity firms
But he's supposedly a deal maker, so if he had all the leverage of being president, then he should've used it to the fullest extent---the only benefit with the never trumpers is a strong evangelical base and on the side when they're fired, to show these people have zero integrity and are whores saying whatever's necessary for a good salary

If spicer was the first, I think next is sessions (whose becoming a never trumper by only focusing on unproven methods of stopping crime like civil asset forfeitures)....next kellyanne will leave too.....if he really did understand his base, he would've hired Ann coulter--but I really don't like huckabees daughter, she really does just as shitty a job as spicer did.
>>
>>134917709
It's funny because Sessions put his neck on the line to support Trump early on before it was obvious Trump would be the nominee.
>>
>>134917917
Big mistake for him at least....sometimes you just have to stay back and watch but I really wonder how far back trump promised him to be AG, I thought it was guliani for either AG/Secretary of State

Sessions really seems like he hasn't done much; he could've at least finished fast and furious/clintons emails/punish executives for crashing the economy/charge the Saudis for 911/not worry about his reefer madness nonsense....all I could think of on the fly

As much as I hate to act like a blind lefty, I agree with some of their hatred for him---he's just a boomer who probably needs staffers to explain how to screenshot on his "mobile phones", sadly
>>
>>134896686
Who do you mean? Trump or Sessions?
>>
>>134917333

what is it i need to defend? im confused. it seems like hes doing an awesome job to me.

sessions needs to do his job its that simple
>>
>>134897213
The people of the USA are his boss.
>>
>>134897213
Sessions is a meek little shit hobbit that had no place in a big boy Trump admin
>>
>>134919026
sessions was a good pick... he's just not doing much for whatever reason
>>
File: Alfred_E_Neuman.png (334KB, 597x484px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_E_Neuman.png
334KB, 597x484px
dead man walking. Trump doesn't even want to meet with him. He's got nowhere to go.

He should resign. The next 4 years will be very unpleasant. He's already got rabid Trump supporters on his back.
>>
>>134902753
>getting flooded with spics and niggers like Canada
lolwut?
are you sniffing glue again?
>>
>>134901004
"I'm so going to wash my hands after this"
>>
>>134919026
then why did Trump choose him?
bad judgement?
>>
>>134897213
Both of your dads? Umm what
>>
File: 1446418858386.jpg (25KB, 487x651px) Image search: [Google]
1446418858386.jpg
25KB, 487x651px
>>134897213
>both of your dads
>>
>>134896276
Trump is distancing himself from the DoJ before a massive shock and awe move.
>>
>>134916814

deep state is done for
>>
>>134920555

I think you're right.

Trump just said he isn't going to fire Sessions just yet. It's on Breitbart.

Holy shit. This is a game.

It's big enough that Trump has Roger Stone telling Infowars that sessions is really out when he isn't. Trump can't afford even Infowars to give up the plan.

This is also not the type of cover that is meant to last. Something big will happen very soon.
>>
>>134916333
You all are faggots for not checking
>>
>>134921219
>Breitbart
>infowars

Dude you're gullible.....these alt media outlets are just as bad as the corporate media, honest journalism is dead
>>
>>134920000
>bad judgment?
Maybe.

Trump probably assumed that his victory would embolden some republicans to get shit done in a once-in-a-lifetime situation .

The problem is there is only 1 Trump . If there were 5 of him, his agenda would get done
>>
>>134923260
You missed his point entirely.
>>
>>134896276
The deep state found Session's Fap folder
>>134897166
This too.
>>134897213
This too.
>>
>>134897276
The minority cannot decide if they are in session.
>>
>>134923260
>honest journalism is dead

welcome to the 21st century gramps
>>
>>134911714
>poor people shouldn't be running government"

well the media certainly isn't too happy with the first guy from outside the political class taking the office in a very long time
>>
>>134896276
Sessions wants to initiate Drug War 2.0
Then finance Drug War 2.0 with civil asset forfeiture.

Example:
Get caught smoking weed in your car, your car will be forfeited to the police department.
>>
>>134897531
Looks like she has good taste.
>>
File: 1500380807365.jpg (148KB, 1286x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500380807365.jpg
148KB, 1286x383px
>>134899204
This is what I think too. Also nice wojak.
>>
So I pray to god, or some higher form of intelligent life somewhere in space, to let me rule over the people that rule over me in hell. I would also ask that there was ten trillion of me with a single connected mind. The people throughout history who have caused pain and or suffering like Hitler, Genghis Khan, Vlad the impeller, Sun Tzu, or even the devil to name a few all of these people or things combined would seem like a saint compered. There aren’t words to express my disdain for these so call people. However suffice it to say if you took all of the misery and pain throughout history and multiplied it a googolplex to the googolplex power it would not begin to come close to the retribution I’m going to impose on these fucks throughout eternity plus. All the while mind you they will be watching me enjoy all the things that they cannot have just as I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do. All in all if I get my wish and or prays answered somebody somewhere that knew of my plight and could have done something to make my life better and dent will sure as hell wished they had because I have something special in mind for them. I’m not joking I am going to increase these so called people’s consciousness to the point that they will be able to experience every last couple of minutes of every death simultaneously in the back of their consciousness all the while experiencing other heinous things that they can’t even begin to contemplate and I will have super computers that take up whole dimensions that will make modern computers seem like some retard pounding on a rock and these computers only function will be founding ways to make these so called peoples existence more miserable
>>
>>134896276
Sessions is the deep state cavalry scout, send behind enemy lines as the war was beginning. He is gatekeeping, or keeping gate, for the establishment by not engaging with Trump's agenda. His recusal was planned from the outset. Trump has suspected this from the start but is now testing Sessions to see where his loyalties lie.
>>
>>134925970
Trump Hillary Sessions Obama the news agencies these cock suckers in this thread pretending to be from differing gropes all the while putting on this dog and pony show of again pretending to be at odds all the while leading lavish life styles and fucking over people up and down the line
>>
File: 1499997282323.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499997282323.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>134896686
>nigger detected
>>
>>134897632

Hard to tell if it's this or if it's genuine.
>>
>>134893843

This explains it. I think it's real.

>>134920000
And yes- why indeed...

The man looks like a weak hobbit. We all knew that role was crucial and would require balls. Trump certainly knew it's importance.
Trump hires a guy for a position requiring brass balls, who looks like a doddering old man, but doesn't think to consider whether or not the man is tough enough?

Trump knows exactly who Sessions is. Soon we will all know too.

I'm telling you guys. This is not what you think it is.
>>
>>134927824

I meant this, I linked the post by accident.
>>134893843
>>
>>134927997
I don't know why it keeps linking the boganoff thing.
>>
>>134927689
social engineers working hard with their intimidation techniques
>>
File: 20160929_013155.jpg (663KB, 1296x2304px) Image search: [Google]
20160929_013155.jpg
663KB, 1296x2304px
>>
>>134927689

Sometime last year I just stopped believing anything I read.
>>
>>134911979
You're fucking gay
>>
>>134896276
In wrestling terms this is a work. It's fake.
Best President IN MY LIFE!
>>
>>134896276
As others have said, I believe its stagecraft.

They need to be very careful when turning up the heat, lest the frogs realize they are boiling.
>>
>>134927824
Sessions has balls, and knows what he's up against.

Watch the video of Biden trying to molest the little girl in front of him during the swearing in ceremony. You can actually see him upbraid him and snatch the kid away from pedo Joe when he sees what he's up to.
>>
>>134901595
To all the people wondering what Bannon is doing, what the fuck do you think? Someone is helping the right with this narrative.
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
>>134897365
>Trump is pissed because government doesn't work like a corporation.
That is what makes it inefficient benefiting noone and why Trump must not ask but seize more power and Canada.
>>
>>134897901
this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (313KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
313KB, 1200x913px
Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA
>including the SETH RICH case.

Holy Shit,

>Are we going to #FLUSHtheSEWER?

If you need some Backstory:

DNC Fakes Metadata with Crowdstrike and Analysis shows Data is Copied Locally
http://riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>http://riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>http://riggedit.com/syria/
http://riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>http://riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>http://riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>http://riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

IMRAN ARRESTED trying to flee the Country
>SO now ASK IMRAN AWAN:

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE THE DNC SERVERS TO FBI

WHY DID DWS PAY YOU 5 MILLION DOLLARS

WHY DID YOU SET UP THE PRIVATE SERVER

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKS

GIVE ME THE HARD DRIVES

SELL YOUR COHORTS OUT TO PROTECT YOUR ASS

https://youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU [Embed]

It is really fucking Happening.

Got 'Em.
>>
>>134911110
Sessions already offered his resignation prior to his recusal. Trump refused it. Drumpies forget this. Politically, this locks Sessions in for life.
>>
>>134923490
Its all of the nigger slave rape variety.
>>
>>134920000
Nice quads, handsome guy.

>>134931032
>Trump must not ask but seize more power and Canada.
Keep your dick in your pants, Ameribro.
Canada loves you, but we've got our own thing going. Once Trudeau is turfed out we'll be back on course. Just watch.
>>
>>134935604
Thanks, but you're the handsome one. Smart, too.
Athletic, great with the ladies, friend to animals and small children. Patient, kind, and strong, with unyielding moral character.
>>
Trump wants someone in the prosecutory/investigative branch to have his back during this difficult time.
>>
>>134903472
Your argument is retarded. There's been plenty of senators taken on to serve the president including vice presidents.
>>
>>134896276
>TRUMP SHAMES SESSIONS, SAYS "TIME WILL TELL" ON HIS FATE

>"TIME WILL TELL"

What did ((Trump)) mean by this?
>>
>>134936350
He meant he's hasn't decided to fire him.
>>
>>134896276
It's another "trump hates x"
literally nothing.
>>
File: lNi4ow2.jpg (227KB, 1676x1298px) Image search: [Google]
lNi4ow2.jpg
227KB, 1676x1298px
>>134899204
4D chess
>>
File: smaht.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaht.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>134896276
Jones is pushing Trump agenda. Sadly, he's even jewing us right now.
For the greater good.
>>
>>134897213
Trump thought Sessions would quash the Russia thing, Sessions said no dice, Trump now wants to get rid of him but not look like the bad guy in the process.
>>
>>134896276

Sessions is compromised. Why is Sessions still persecuting the heroic Bundy family? I just assumed that Sessions couldn’t stop the trial because of lawyer reasons. But Sessions says he supports throwing the Bundy’s in prison. Why is Sheriff Joe still on trial for enforcing the law? Whose side is Sessions really on?
>>
trump being a retard
>>
Completely disgraceful, the unrepentant disregard Trump shows for even his most loyal and devoted supporters.
Sessions was the first real politician who endorsed Trump when it was not politically expedient. He gave up a long senate career to work as an AG on his cabinet, a job which he worked for his entire life. And now he's going to get shit-canned a mere 6 MONTHS into this job, as if he were a fucking intern.
That is not even getting into the crass, underhanded way that Trump is goading him into resigning because he is too chickenshit to fire him on his own.
How fucking cruel. His closest allies mean nothing to him. Loyalty is purely a one way street, blind sycophancy is demanded but not even an iota of faithfulness is returned.
Just imagine how you would feel if your boss got on Twitter and started demeaning you to the entire world.
>>
>>134903472
He shouldnt have taken a job in Trumps cabinet if he didnt want to be given orders you dumb shit. I aint buying your garbage anyways. As with everything else I'm going to believe its orchestrated until proven otherwise.
>>
Sessions is fucking retarded for trying to ramp up the failed war on drugs in 2017. I don't care how much you fags like him that is a bad move.
>>
File: smile.jpg (94KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
94KB, 1180x842px
>>134899467
>>134901237
>>134901941
>>134902753
>>134903191
>>134903785
>>134911463
>>134911979
>>134912730
>>134914188
>>134924122
>>134937060
>mfw today went by and people are still discussing the validity of my hypothesis
>>
>>134938984
>>134938873

fucking idiots

if you want to catch all the pedofags, you dont fucking warn them on the news, you fucking make fake news niggers.
>>
Remember when all those articles were claiming that Bannon was just days away from getting kicked out of the White House and Trump hesitated to throw his full support behind him which added fuel to the fire, then all of that talk just kind of fizzled out? Expect the same thing here.
>>
>>134939691
muh 934234D chess
>>
>>134939139
>most loyal and devoted

Stop lying. Sessions threw the president under the bus. This is all his fault.

>an AG on his cabinet, a job which he worked for his entire life

Then Sessions immediately surrendered power to the democrats. Trump didn't do that. Sessions did that to himself. It’s time he unrecused himself. If Sessions doesn't have the balls to take back control and purge Mueller and every democrat there, then Sessions needs to quit and make room for someone that will.

>as if he were a fucking intern

If the intern is a democrat in the "Justice" Department, then she has more power than Sessions. How can a man cuck himself that hard?
>>
>>134939990
hmmm do people reeeallly think like that? No, I'm gonna say Sessions is still doing a good job. LOCK HER UP!
>>
>>134896276
Trump is setting it up to have an excuse and fire him during Senate's summer recess. And place a recess appointment to replace his vacancy that'll fire Bob Muller.

Keebler Sessions ain't going to have none of that.
>>
>>134897213
>look into hillary
He's not a coroner for fuck sake.
>>
>>134897365
this guy gets it, Trump supporters have literally no idea how government is meant to function, but then neither does Drumpf.
>>
>>134940218
>LOCK HER UP

Who is "her"? The only women Jeff "I Cuck Myself" Sessions is locking up are pot smokers and cowgirls.
>>
>>134902123
trump said i wish it were easy as 123 in yougstown today
>>
>>134897323
does he make $8.75/hr ?
>>
>>134899204
He just wants Mueller gone, and getting rid of sessions will help with that.
>>
>>134902123

Rome: Octavian Vs. the Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hNaCnOdcw
>>
>>134902123
>>134941066
or like Saddam Hussein?? No thank you
>>
>>134905512
some faggot is giddy
I hope someday something horrific unjustly happens to you and others are giddy about it
grow the fuck up
>>
File: iraq war wmd lies, colin powell.jpg (104KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
iraq war wmd lies, colin powell.jpg
104KB, 1000x541px
>>134941295

Saddam was right all along. The Iraq War was a mistake.
>>
File: 1494982782599.jpg (176KB, 1024x945px) Image search: [Google]
1494982782599.jpg
176KB, 1024x945px
>Gibbs_me_dat_rundown.exe
Imran Awan Arrested

Awan was released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,” according to a DOJ spokesman.

>He must wear a GPS monitor, abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and cannot leave a 50-mile radius of his Lorton, Va., home. He was also forced to surrender his passports and is scheduled to reappear in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 21.

The Odds of this dude feeling down on his luck and shooting himself in the back of the head are phenomenal.
>The implications are staggering.!@2@@

http://riggedit.com/2017/06/30/dnc-dws-awan-brothers-megapost/
>>
File: 72717.jpg (44KB, 496x265px) Image search: [Google]
72717.jpg
44KB, 496x265px
>>
>>134941608
>Awan was released Tuesday on a “high-intensity supervision program,” according to a DOJ spokesman
>released

Sessions let that muslim walk out the fucking door?! It should be interrogated 24/7 until it breaks.

That's it. If you didn't think Sessions was compromised before, then you have no excuse now. The Clintons must have threatened his grandchildren. Sessions has got to go.
>>
File: IMG_5061.png (817KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5061.png
817KB, 750x1334px
>>134896276
>Trump attack Sessions
>Democrats defend Sessions
>Awan brother arrested, leading to Sessions arresting/investigating Clinton Foundation corruption and cronies
>Democrats go haywire. Clinton's get the chair.
>Monument built in Sessions honor

Two weeks. It's starting July 27, and it will be two full weeks of happenings. It'll get worse and the noose will get tighter around the Clinton/Obama cabal.

Establishment will fall in line. It will be fast and hard.
>>
Fuck Sessions

t. dude weed
>>
>>134944164
Buying weed illegally is the easiest shit ever. If you can't buy weed without getting caught, you're not Aryan enough.
>>
>>134897213

>both your dads
>gay flag
>>
>>134941608
Sounds like Awan is Hillary bait.

Would be insane if they caught the killer and implicated Hillary with this.
>>
>>134942224
o shid
>>
>>134942224
>33,000 deleted e-mails
>27th of July, 2017
>33,000 - 27,000 * 1000 = 6 MILLION

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: moron_kombat.jpg (214KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moron_kombat.jpg
214KB, 1280x1080px
>>134896276
>What's really happening here?

The house of jokers is teetering...

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rise-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

>spusiba
>>
>>134914861
you people are going to get your children killed in the streets. consider this your final warning, jew.
>>
>>134896276
if he goes after rec weed then he will hand the dems a victory in 2020

regardless whether you like it or not more authoritarianism will only cause a negative outcome
>>
>>134948143

Dems will not include that in their platform. Slight possibility if medicinal is basis.
>>
File: 1500974022480.jpg (23KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1500974022480.jpg
23KB, 400x428px
>>134942224
The NSA has those emails. The NSA captured ALL emails transmitted over the web. Gaurenteed
>>
>>134942224
i did donny. what the fuck are you doing about it? i'm waiting and my patience is wearing thin, you fucking jew rat mother fuck.
>>
>>134924071
this
>>
File: 1491864182850.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491864182850.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>134906162
>Sees retarded opinion
>Sees flag
Makes sense
>>
>>134901004

Melania refuses to wear the Jew hat, only showing respect for the Pope.
>>
>>134896276
Trump should fire the dumb old cunt. Not just 'cause i think he's corrupt but also Sessions is way out of his depth. Trump should get a good ol' boy texas state DA to take the job. he'll know what to do.
>>
>>134896276
Trump upset the goon he put into the DOJ recused himself from the Russia investigation therefor not offering him any protection so he's now looking to fire him.
>>
>>134897166
This. I'm legitimately worried about this Mueller investigation. According to Rush Limbaugh, the most analytical and objectively pro Trump guy around, Mueller has no limits on the scope of his inquiry. This is a which hunt. The guy can keep poking until he finds someone he can turn on Trump. Fuck this! All this talk about Sessions being to honest to a fault and recusing himself? If the little douche is ethical and honest, he'd put a stop to the Mueller fishing expedition. Maybe Sessions has been threatened? Something bad is going on. Meanwhile. Sessions shows no,sign of investigations of Obama, Clinton, DNC, Werner, Seth Rich, Lynch, Holder, Rice, and any and all the leaking.
>>
>>134953910
*witch hunt
>>
>>134953910
You don't buy the latest rumor that he is really investigating the Clintons?
>>
>>134953910
stop talking about seth rich you fucking dweeb.
>>
>>134954454
there is nothing to investigate. it's all been given to him. he either prosecutes or cucks out. simple as that.
>>
File: iwai get smoked.png (216KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
iwai get smoked.png
216KB, 872x632px
>>134954971
wrong. everything has to be done 100% by the book, no fuckups, because double jeopardy laws. you have to absolutely, 100% sink them when you finally make your move, so you have to make the move. everything has to be done with GREAT care; this is the only reason everything is taking so long. the swamp runs deep af
>>
>>134955260
(accidentally half a sentence in the middle there but you get the gist of what I mean)
>>
>>134897632
I hope all Trump's sudden theatrical comments and distraction over Sessions are subtle leadup to the OMG moment when Sessions & Mueller roll out Clinton indictments, while Trump stands well clear! Otherwise without some 8D chess misdirection I can't understand Trump getting so publicly sideways with Sessions.
>>
>>134903785
What clip?
>>
>>134955260
blah blah blah. there is nothing wrong with my statement.

he's got the juice hand delivered to him. again- he either prosecutes her or cucks out. simple as that.
>>
>>134901581
Nice
>>
>>134956474
you have to plug EVERY hole in EVERY wall of the dark room before you turn the light on; the roaches within will scatter, and you can gas them out, but only if you plug ALL the holes. if you leave ANY holes, the roaches will escape.
>>
>>134896276
fire this fucking piece of shit trump
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.