[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Colorado, and Fuck Mexico

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1046.jpg (22KB, 356x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
22KB, 356x192px
I'm at my wits fucking end. I live in Colorado and I've been trying to move out of this liberal shithole for years. It's a money trap where everything costs way more than it should with the absolute worst people in a state hands down.

If you're white avoid this place, avoid it like the fucking plague. (Unless it's up near Denver, I live within the Vail valley). You ever wanted to feel legitimate racism in reverse? Come visit our wounderous 70% Hispanic shithole towns and cry as every single job you apply for despite your outstanding resume and cover letter hires bumfuck Mexicans who can't speak a lick of English in their life because "muh diversity."

Our schools are plagued with safe spaces and constant utter discrimination against whites. It's fucking bad, my entire family but my mother is liberal and make it abundantly clear their political stances. (Funny how they're all stuck up rich folk - but don't give anything to help my mother or I (thanks White privilege)).

6 months of nonstop searching for a position, a job, anything. I don't smoke weed, I'm fit, had a 3.9 GPA and a 28 on the SAT. I've degraded myself to even applying to fast food that's how bad it is. Know what came from it? Nothing, Mexican after Mexican after Mexican. They're fucking roaches.

I hate you too, pol. Stop being fucking right.

TL;DR please nuke Mexico, thanks.
>>
>>134894417
>Living in the vail valley
>Bitches about prices, liberals, and Mexicans

how old are you even
>>
>>134894663
21, 22 soon.

Been here my entire life.
>>
>>134894725
Move the fuck out of Vail. Next to boulder and aspen, you're living in literally the worst part of the state.

This state is fucking phenomenal compared to most places. I was born and raised near Co. Springs, hated it, moved out at 22. went to KY, NY, MT, WY, CA, you name it. this state is an objectively better place to live than any of the above, especially if you were born and raised here.
>>
>>134894991
I'd love to. I only have 500$ left and I'm resorting to selling my values on eBay just to get out.
>>
>>134895626
Valubles*
>>
>>134895626
What are you college opportunities like? do you have any real craft skills - welding, machining, etc?

there is a lot of gringo opportunity outside of the mountain towns, start applying and see what sticks.
>>
>>134894991
Eyyyyy my nigga. Just moved away from the springs after 13 years there. Headed back this weekend for some R&R. Seriously though the springs has turned to shit especially the southern end of town. Miss th place though.
>>
>>134896151
We have community colleges here (CMC) that I have busted all my core classes out of already So that I may attend a university of my choice without board.

As for skills, plenty. Hell I actually make 3D assets for shitty unity model swaps that made me quite the income for some time. Most of that work went into my portfolio but an artistic portfolio doesn't count for shit here when it comes to actual jobs. (I intend on starting my own studio - and would prefer to not work in the gaming industry due to its... terrible state). I used to do tons of commissions on Craigslist designing several local establishment's logos which netted me a fair amount. The issue is now my computer has been dead for months, and trying to survive with the savings I did have has proved to be a bad move.(I should of left sooner, I know).

I play milsim/Airsoft and have my own team in which I am 1iC. So my communication and verbal skills are on point, and I know how to take criticism and negativity well. Hell, normally I'm an observer and rarely post here. But my jimmies have been hardcore rustled
>>
>>134894417

Doesn't compare to California mate sorry.

Looking at my paycheck stub after taxes is the most depressing feeling I get twice a month.
>>
>>134896764
yeah man, It does suck. I moved back a couple years ago but went up north to Fo Co. actually enjoying it, nice part of state, not too many assholes.
>>
>>134894417
>failure at life
>blame immigrants
a-atleast you're white ;_;
>>
>>134897363
No debate. I feel terrible for you.
>>
>>134894417
m8 you're just a bitch, I live in Colorado too and I don't have these issues. I lived in Pueblo and now I live in Boulder.

Cri moar
>>
>>134897443
Shit man id rather deal with hood rats than college kid communists. Fo co is pretty though. Used to day trip up there.
>>
>>134897192
still dude, you should be at a point where you can get yourself out of Vail into a group living arrangement with a few dudes, build a new CPU working odd jobs, and get back on the wagon.
>>
>>134894417
28 on the ACT is fucking shit, though. I had a lot of spics in my high school get 30-32.

t. White Murican who got a 35 and is now making a 6 digit salary
>>
>>134897680
the college kids have a pretty tight containment zone now thanks to housing prices. CSU ain't as bad about daddies money as boulder is, that's for damn sure. last few weekends I spent in the old town were actually nearly trustafarian free
>>
>>134897610
>>134897610
Damn straight I'm the biggest bitch of them all. I saved someone'a life in Pueblo, an old Hispanic buddy of mine tried to commit suicide. Know what happened?

He hated me for it. In hindsight I should of let his beaner ass hang.

Also that place is the worst place economically in Colorado. Enjoy your crime rates

>>134897766
LOL
>>
>>134897192
Just a word of advice bud. Don't include airsoft as a resume point for people skills. Just don't. Colorado has a lot of vets that would laugh at a resume that says some shit like that. Hell, I would. Not being a dick, but do not, under any circumstances list airsoft as anything more than a hobby.
>>
>>134898075
I don't. I listed it here. This isn't a professional resume
>>
>>134898003
>Also that place is the worst place economically in Colorado.
well you're not wrong I pay out the ass but I could easily pay for it if I wasn't falling for the CU meme and racking up debt.

Sure, this state is really shitty in some parts (Parts of Denver, most of Pueblo) but you're not going to get away from it moving anywhere else. Montana is on track to becoming just like Colorado, and pretty much everything up north is being contaminated by leafs and leftists.

Just enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>134894417
You knowingly live in a blue state that isn't at least 90% white. You deserve your fate.
>>
>>134897879
Noice. I'm stoked to get back out there for a few days. Hang out in the desert. Maybe eat some mushrooms. I'm off the pot now coz I get tested for work, but I love the desert. You can watch the sun rise and fall all in one straight path. Kicks ass.
>>
>>134898245
I was born here. I didn't chose to live here.

I've been trying to leave for a long time.
>>
>>134897766
30 is 98th percentile.
>>
>>134894417
Rich people are literal human garbage, sorry OP.
>>
>>134898142
Hey I'm just saying man. Were all a little 'tistic here. You ever play with simunitions? That is definitely the way to do some milsim bro.
>>
>>134898457
I've always wanted to hahaha
>>
NatSoc is the answer, anon
>>
>>134898528
Funny enough I read Mein Kampf this year. It's astounding how much Hitler saw in the community that made him think the way he did that you can see present today.

It's hard to argue against such a political stance these days.
>>
>>134894417
the replacement is here. better get used to government handouts, dude. try to find an indian ancestor so you can claim you're not white.
>>
>>134894417
move to West Des Moines,Iowa its got the perfect balance and you still get the weather changes
>>
>>134894417
Colorado native here.
I grew up in the San Luis Valley
Pretty shitty and one of the most impoverished places in the state, but not terrible either. Worst part wasn't the immigrants or racism, but the drug use and relative lack of economic opportunity.... so I moved to work and go to school elsewhere. The cost of living can vary depending on what city you live in.
Now I live comfortably in Loveland and take a 20 min commute to Ft. Collins for work and school.

Stop complaining and just go where opportunity takes you OP. If you take umbrage with our immigration policy, then get involved politically at the local level like I do.
>>
As a mexican, I fucking agree with you, can these people stop invading other countries with his misery?

Friendly reminder that is jews fault

HEY GOY! WHITES ARE BAD PEOPLE! LET'S DESTROY THEM WITH GLOBALIaATION
>>
>>134899781
Just got a job teaching at Adams. Been living up in Greeley for the last 3 years.

What is there to do around Alamosa?
>>
>>134900533
Nothing directly in Alamosa.
The city might have gotten bigger since I left, but I'm not sure. You can always peruse the city's few bars with friends if you are so inclined. Now you are sitting in the middle of a windy, cold desert, so many of the funnest outdoors activites are about 40-60 min out of town.

I lived in Del Norte, so I was closer to the mountains. There's a lot to enjoy on the peripheries of the valley if you like the outdoors.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.