[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this cucks the German Empire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: trump.png (291KB, 749x854px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
291KB, 749x854px
>this cucks the German Empire
>>
The German Empire died in 1919. The Third German Empire died in 1945. There is no German Empire left.
>>
>>134890335
I'm very skeptical about the whole "Special Relationship" thing. I doubt the UK is getting a fair deal out of this. We Americans like to LARP as your best allies and old time friends, UKgoers, but in reality we kind of treat you like every other Euro country and in global politics you're not very relevant to our scheme of things (by that I mean, you may disagree with some policies but we do them anyway because we feel your voice doesn't matter enough).

I'm sure there's people in the UK that feel the same way. I would really like an equal partnership with you guys where we can rule the world as partners but it seems our government always treats you like a second hand stooge rather than a true ally
>>
File: big guy.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>134890335
>could be 'big and exciting'

for EU
>>
>two countries that don't produce shit make a trade agreement

im so scared
>>
>>134890587
stupid leaf
>>
File: 1466794953748.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466794953748.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>134890335
>>
>drampf
lmfao
>>
>>134890592

At least it can't be worse than Obama; he actively despised us.
>>
>>134890587
All multi-racial states are empires, lad.
>>
What are we going to sell them? Rape kits?
>>
>>134890335

I can't wait for my chlorinated chickens.
>>
>>134893043
>he doesn't respect the wishes of his non-neoconservative president
Shills out!
>>
>>134893281
You lot buy loads of computer chips, I think.
>>
>>134893043
no. just the shit tier food and chemical backwash that is allowed here
>>
>>134890335

Stupid Brit, the US egged you on to go to war with the Nazis, then they funded literally all sides and your stupidity cost you the empire while the US was laughing their ass off. Since then, Germany is a US colony and the transatlantic shills shit out pro US stuff wherever they can (pro US/globalist but anti Trump).

You still trusting the US shows there must be something very wrong with your heads. You will now become dependent on them and they will gain yet another colony in the end. I'm wondering how many newfags are around here actually thinking there is something like a "German empire" or that the current policies are actually coming from Germany and not some "behind the curtain" deals with EU/globalist shills. They play everything like violin and people still fall for it. That includes devide and conquer, and especially, making everyone hate the economically strongest country in the EU. Since they want to create their superstate, it also means to equalize standards of living. Since lifting the weak up barely works, you have to crush the strong ones to create an equilibrium.

And then people don't realize that UK's standards of living greatly depend on German exports, something the UK immediately realized after WW1 (but France didn't). If the economic powerhouse in central Europe goes down, so does the rest around it. But at least you have a muslim mayor in your capital, right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.