[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot 2017-07-25 12.25.32.png (92KB, 1000x494px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-25 12.25.32.png
92KB, 1000x494px
Trump blocked this bitch but how is it legal for her to say this shit to our president?

Can't we arrest her? At least shouldn't we brigade her? Ugly fucking bitch and she's not white.
>>
>bitching about freedom of speech
Let's see your actual flag, commie.
>>
>>134889705
What do you retards get from making such retarded false flag posts.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>134889797
Pay denbts nao, faggot
>>
>>134889756
President blocked her first, and rightly so. How am I violating her speech if the president already ruled that she violated free speech?
>>
>>134889705
I'd block her for her shitty bantz.
>>
File: 1435056985877.jpg (180KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
1435056985877.jpg
180KB, 640x520px
>>134889705
I like this girl
>>
>>134889957
>the president already ruled

he didn't rule anything faggot. he simply blocked her bullshit from his social media.
>>
>>134890158
This is his official account you fucking faggot. He repeatedly uses to talk about policy. When he blocked her he made his offiical ruling as a president that she was in trouble. Why isn't Sessions prosecuting this ugly bitch?
>>
>>134890445
>This is his official account you fucking faggot.

It's a personal account you dumb cunt.
>>
>>134890711
WRONG. He repeatedly tells us that it was his official statements. Unless you're calling Trump a liar.
>>
>>134889705
This is terrible shilling. Back to the drawing board, you retard.
>>
>brigade
Go back to
r
e
d
d
i
t
>>
>>134889797
They get to screencap it then post it on reddit for karma from gullible leftists who think this is how we are here.

Choke on a bag of nigger dicks and get aids OP you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>134893564
>bumping a 30 minute with no reply shill thread
For what purpose?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.