[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white women converting to Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (124KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 625x833px
Why are white women converting to Islam?
>>
>>134888809
They aren't.

kys
>>
>>134888809
Because Christianity is weak and frail
>>
>>134888876
t. jew
>>
File: pri_46948222.jpg (30KB, 394x492px) Image search: [Google]
pri_46948222.jpg
30KB, 394x492px
Because its superior
>>
>>134888809
>Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group. The term was first used in signalling theory, to describe any behavior that could be used to signal virtue—especially piety among the religious.[1] Since 2015, the term has become more commonly used as a pejorative characterization by commentators to criticize what they regard as the platitudinous, empty, or superficial support of certain political views, and also used within groups to criticize their own members for valuing outward appearance over substantive action.
>>
>>134888809
there are more muslim women converting to secularism and degeneracy than vice versa
>>
>>134888809
I don't know of any white woman who converted to Islam but at least one Hindu who converted to Roman Catholicism. Must be the number of gods was too confusing.
>>
>> Women
There's your answer
>>
>>134888868
This, but probably, they read the Quran, and are drawn in by the way that it immediately appears to speak directly to the reader. Some of them marry into it. Also, when you go to the mosque as a woman, you go to the women's side, and they're actually quite nice to white women.
>>
>>134888868
fpbp
>>
>>134888809
>Why are white women converting to Islam?
Comrade you know the answer, look for the nose.
>>
File: ourgirl.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>134888868
fpbp
>>
>>134888809

Stupidity? Loneliness? The only white girls I know that converted are one that was groomed from the age of 14 and another ham planet that nobody else would go near.
Its pathetic but when the shit hits the fan here they'll be getting deported/killed just like the rest of them.
>>
>>134888809
brainwashing. lurk more, faggot.
>>
>>134888809
Make dad mad. Don't have a real dad; make Trump mad.
Req. Trump sex dreams compilation.
>>
>>134888809
unfuckable / intolerable and maybe they are actually retarded who knows, not ruling it out.
>>
File: 1500644632754.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500644632754.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
i flirt with the idea of converting to islam for one reason: it is the only political force in the world opposed to judaism and judaic values. something tells me this axiom was not on these dumb bitches minds when they decided to convert.
>>
>>134888809
they want dick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.