[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't /pol/ more trans inclusive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1500157122752.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500157122752.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
Why isn't /pol/ more trans inclusive?
>>
>>134885344
leave
>>
>>134885444
^
>>
>>134885344
out, degenerate.
>>
>>134885344
Because it objectively is a mental condition that shouldn't be encouraged.

Especially when people extend it to children, most of which will get over their gender dysphoria through puberty.
>>
>>134885444
coming from a trans, fpbp
also nice
>>
>>134885344
Mental illness should be quarantined and treated, not "included"
>>
>>134885444
Is that projection I see? You trying to hide your trans fantasies by saying nasty things about trans people?
>>
>>134885344

IDK OP.

We were wrong about Drumpf, we've been wrong about Trans people as well.

I love you OP, we need more love not more hate.
>>
>>134885686
He means you also dipshit. Nice Stockholm syndrome.
>>
File: 1497691646491.jpg (20KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497691646491.jpg
20KB, 343x355px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY
>>
File: This is the end.png (532KB, 1009x578px) Image search: [Google]
This is the end.png
532KB, 1009x578px
>>134885755
>>134885344
Because traps and trans are gay
>>
>>134886031

and what's wrong with being gay?

We're all just people, man.
>>
>>134885344
>Why isn't /pol/ more trans inclusive?

i dont like encouriging the mentaly ill in there illusions.
>>
>>134886170
>and what's wrong with being gay?

In 2005, over half of new HIV infections diagnosed in the US were among gay men, and up to one in five gay men living in cities is thought to be HIV positive. Yet two large population surveys showed that most gay men had similar numbers of unprotected sexual partners per year as straight men and women.

The results showed that for the straight US population to experience an epidemic of HIV infection as great as that of gay men, they would need to average almost five unprotected sexual partners every year.

But to end the HIV epidemic, gay men would need to have rates of unprotected sex several times lower than those currently evident among the straight population. This is because transmission rates are higher for anal sex
http://www.science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data

idk but not all.
what is the no treu scottsman fallacy? also where did i inply that all faggots are like that? youre weaving a strawman.
im saying that theres a clear problem with the faggot community and the dispreportional hiv and std rates compared to straight people.

Statistics on Sexual Promiscuity Among Homosexuals
http://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis
>>
File: 1498593481271.jpg (133KB, 739x755px) Image search: [Google]
1498593481271.jpg
133KB, 739x755px
>>134886170
Mixing gender roles and deluding the idea of male and female is destructive to society.
If you can't see that then you are far gone.
>>
We don't support mental illness
>>
they need help from a mental health professional not encouragement. If a schizophrenic person was telling me the CIA was after them I wouldn't encourage their delusion I would try to find help for them. Also these sick perverts are influencing kids that are too young to even hit puberty and deciding they're a different gender because it's being pushed so hard by the jewish media. I know this thread is bait but that's why.
>>
Did society collapse when men were really feminine in the 18th century?
>>
>>134887315
It did: French Revolution and shiet.

Are you thinking about faggy aristocrats on white whigs? Weren't they the entitled and pampered class of the time? A lesser, less numerous, less cancerous, form of SJWs
>>
>>134885755
He got trips,
better do what he says before you end up in a ditch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.