[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Arabs have huge amount of balls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

File: shitskin.png (318KB, 488x612px) Image search: [Google]
shitskin.png
318KB, 488x612px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Jc8x-Jqlw

If you think about it, Arabs tend to be more masculine then your average male. They are literally the least cucked men on the planet. They don’t give a rats shit what you think about them. They do want they want, they say what they want and they think what they want, and no one is calling them racists, xenophobes or whatever sick SJW excuse that you can find in the book.

They tend to have more testosteron then your average white male too. They are family men, who take care of their parents, siblings, children and other relatives, and they don’t let degeneracy get in their homes. They are not afraid to fight back either, unlike most cucked basement dweller White European cucks. If you attack them, they are quick to take up their weapons and go to war. Hell, some of them even have the balls to blow themselves up for what they believe in.

Say what you want about Arabs but when did you ever see a White European sacrifice his life for the greater good and preservation of the White race?

The reason why i’m asking this in this is tread, is because it’s obvious that Arabs have a biological factor that gives them much more testosteron then your average male (for example harder beard grow), which leaves them eventually the most uncucked race. If we somehow could scientifically discover what this factor is, then maybe we could recreate it in some kind of supplementation so the White race can become uncucked again, and take back this degenerate world.
>>
You can have a high test civilization or a civilization capable of artifically synthesizing test - not both.
>>
1) OP's post shows that primary schools in Molenbeek do not teach european history anymore, that's understandable.
2) Arabs are, were and will always be smelly rats envious of everything white and european.

> inb4 aitalians not white

don't care for /pol's retarded and manichean concept of whiteness, keep it to burgerland.

If it wasn't not for Southern European Catholics, who fought and won the arab rats, Europe would have become a Caliphate a long ago.
>>
>>134886302
It's already proven that Italians have large Arab genetics wether you're Christian or not, so those smelly rats are kind of your ancestors, kek.

And yeah are school system is cukced. We don't learn Islamic history yet, but all the other stuff is marxist garbage.
>>
>>134886302
That also explains why you have so many mafioso. It's those Arabic genetics they have. The word mafia even comes from Arabic i believe.
>>
>>134885266

>implying /pol/ would be willing to admit that white men are cucked pussies compared to other races
Lol just keep calling them sandniggers. They're taking your countries, cucks
>>
>>134887365
How's that TRS "insult whitey until he fights back" campaign going for you?

You know Stormfront were trying something similar across the internet since like 2002 right?
It doesn't work.
>>
>>134885266
Are you joking? All they do is whinge and whine. they are like dumb jews - constantly threatening lawsuits for offense and crying and complaining and crying out in pain as they strike. They got btfo in every single war the past 1000 years. They are seriously cringe.
>>
>>134886548
Not at all.
It's just /pol bantz from uninformed teenagers.
Your smelly goatfucking ancestors conquered Sicily and that's about it. Ahmed.
Sicily is a part of Italy.
Sicily does not equal Italy.

And you are moroccan scum.
>>
>>134885266
Illiterate cretins are always brave. They're too stupid to realise the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>134885787
Underrated
>>
File: islamspread.jpg (102KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
islamspread.jpg
102KB, 640x389px
>>134887902
>They got btfo in every single war the past 1000 years.

I wish that was true.
>>
>>134888561
To be fair they've only taken over shitty parts of the planet that nobody else wants.
>>
>>134888740
>Constantinople
>Most strategic positioned city on the planet for the past 2000 years.

...Yeah sure, only the shitty parts.
>>
>>134885266
Arabs are awkward, cringey fuccbois.
>>
>>134888561
That map is wrong, the Caliphate never conquered Afghanistan. Why are Muslims such liars?
>>
>>134888561
huh? Arab does not = muslim fuckwit. Arabs got so fucking btfo by Mongols and Turks that there was a literal genocide in Iraq they were just lucky that the Turks converted to Islam - but then most Arabs were controlled by them for 100s of years.
>>
Anyone who has been around actual arabs/middle easterners know how universally beta, awkward and submissive they act when on their own. Many of them have this distinct habit of smiling when nervous or afraid, you can be insulting them in the face and they meekly smile and shuffle and look down.

Get them in large groups however and the hive mind takes over, things become different. They will kill, rape, riot without a second thought.
>>
File: 1500763419229.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500763419229.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>134889316
This, they're like Indians basically. The only reasons Muslims were able to conquer anything is because they used deceit and literal terrorism (Read: Ghazi's). There's a reason countries like Iran, Egypt and Afghanistan are backwards shitholes despite being bastions of trade and knowledge pre-islam.
>>
>>134886302
>2) Arabs are, were and will always be smelly rats envious of everything white and european.
Except it's the Europeans and African Americans in this board who are not only more numerous (500 million yuropeans) making them rats and envious of Middle Eastern ancient history. WE WUZing is also done by whites in this board. Romans and Greeks were wannabe Middle Easterners.

There are more Italians than there are Saudis. There are far more Italian migrants than there are Saudi migrants. From a biological point of you, you are far more parasitic.

Lots of words in your language are Arabic loanwords.

>>134889182
Learn to read. It says spread, not conquest. The two are not always mutually inclusive.

>>134889249
Many people got conquered by the Mongols. That's not particularly humiliating. Had Europe been relevant, the campaigns in Europe would have been far more serious and there would have been a more damaging mongol conquests in Europe.

Also there were no Turks back then. Turkic and Turks are two different things.
>>
File: 1386005708294.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386005708294.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>134889890
Islam spread to the western coast of India before Afghanistan, again the map is still wrong Mahmoud.
>>
>>134889316
>Anyone who has been around actual arabs/middle easterners know how universally beta, awkward and submissive they act when on their own. Many of them have this distinct habit of smiling when nervous or afraid, you can be insulting them in the face and they meekly smile and shuffle and look down.

This is quite interesting. Residing in Belgium, i've already seen plenty of Arabs, but always in large gangs. They act like savages indeed, dealing drugs, raping and killing. But i've never had the chance to meet one individually. I will definitely take notes on the behavior next time when i get the chance.
>>
File: 1498402113715.jpg (127KB, 474x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498402113715.jpg
127KB, 474x670px
>>134889890
>Spread and conquest
>The two are not mutually exclusive

Except we're talking about Islam so they are you inbred retard. Lol, muzzies acting like they follow Buddhism or some shit lmao
>>
The arabs know how to handle africans. They are pretty good at slavetrade.
>>
>Draw cartoon
>Get killed by angry, pube beard having goatfuckers
Muslims literally can't take banter of any kind
>>
>>134885266
Arabs are either utterly flaming faggots, or utterly masculine.
>>
File: 1494471935940.jpg (90KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494471935940.jpg
90KB, 490x604px
>>134890173
t. Diaspora or turkroach
>>
>>134885266
They pretend to have the biggest balls, but as soon a fight approaches which they can't win a 100% they gonna be the biggest pussies you will ever see ( emperic evidence revealed several times)

Pretending to have the biggest balls =/= having the biggest balls.

Arabs are just to be feared when you are outnumbered 1 to 2.
>>
>>134890173

Their culture is derived out of the family unit, having lots of relatives around at all times. Any time you have a problem, you get your brothers, cousins, uncles etc who will all come and support you. Its why police in Sweden trying to arrest one end up starting a riot, because all their male relatives appear to defend them.

They aren't used to dealing with confrontation on their own, because its not a cultural norm.
>>
>>134890323
Is masculinity in again? What happened to """toxic masculinty""""""" oh wise Kraut?
>>
File: Saddam.jpg (35KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam.jpg
35KB, 590x350px
>>134889870
>implying conquest by armies are done simply by words

That's quite the retarded claim.

>literal terrorism (Read: Ghazi's).
War is war. If that was terrorism, so is every European colonial war.

>There's a reason countries like Iran, Egypt and Afghanistan are backwards shitholes despite being bastions of trade and knowledge pre-islam.

Iran was far more of a bastion of knowledge and trade during its Islamic time, you retard. Many of the major scholars and thinkers in science, philosophy and the great poets were Muslim Iranians. There's virtually no significant poetry pre Islam in Iran except for some Sassanian poem about how cool some royals are. Egypt was declined long before Islam came in. The Fatimids though were pretty cool and relatively did more science than the past.

Also that pic
>t. Shlomo "white women must take the BBC" Bergenstein
>>
>>134885266
>They are literally the least cucked men on the planet.

They are first to flee or surrender.
They can only rape and pilage defenseless, fucking animals.
>>
>>134890406
>They aren't used to dealing with confrontation on their own, because its not a cultural norm
Muslims confirmed spineless pigshits
>>
File: mudslime scholars.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime scholars.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>134885266
They're very manly.
>>
In the muslim world your masculinity is secured by society, not by yourself, its like beta male communism, muslims dont know how to domine a real bitch. What kind of fagoots create islam?
>>
>>134889870
I don't know exactly where you reside in the world, but i don't think you have ever met a Maghrebi (North-African Arab). In Europe we have large amounts of Moroccans and Algerians and they are a totally different breed then your average night shop Middle-Easterner. They are one of the purest form of Savages, and are in no way comparable to Indians who have some kind of decency. Just walk around in in a Parisian suburb and you will know exactly what i'm talking about. They are like Afro-American niggers. This is most likely due to the fact that a lot of them have black ancestry.
>>
>>134890424
Masculinity is only for non-whites
>>
>>134889890
>Also there were no Turks back then.

yeah leaf you don't know history much. Thats ok. Everything is gonna be alright.
>>
>>134885266
Arabs are beta as fuck. Here in France they regularly get BTFO by blacks who steal their women en masse.
And they don't do anything about it since blacks are way more masculine and alpha and 90% of the time end up beating the shit out of them and sending them to hospital.
I don't know about Belgium, but I assume you are in a similar situation
>>
>>134890045
>hurr durr my claim was about conquest but what came first!
You're a retard who's shifting the goal post. And your claim is dubious. Afghanistan is right next to India and the first Arab Muslims got there in 642 CE. There are claims first Muslim merchants got to India earlier but it's hard to know for sure.
>>
>>134890424
Toxic masculinity is literally heard only in Murica.
>>
>>134885266
Hans, do you really believe what you're saying? I'm laughing my ass off right now, the testosterone part sent my sides into orbit.
>>
>>134890520
What's the source of this clip?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>134885266
Slavs have the most balls, test more than Arabs running from their own wars
>>
>>134885266
you better fuck off with that homoshit sandnigger. didn't even read it.
>>
>>134890650
Oh yeah silly me :3
>>134890754
There's variants of it in your country dipshit and all of Europe for that matter
>>
All I see are niggers acting like niggers.

And acting like a nigger doesn't take balls, just a general lack of intelligence or hard drugs.
>>
>>134890520
Goddamn filth
>>
>>134885266
Are you just a fucking femanon who fell for the refugee pill
Or
Are you a fucking arab that tries to sell this intellectual diarrhea as self-advertisement?
>>
>>134890207
There were no foreign conquest of Indonesia by Muslims you retard. Not all introductions of the religion was done after the rule of a foreign empire.

Also stop getting triggered and replying twice. Keep your autism in one post.

>>134890668
Not an argument.
>>
>>134890380
>Arabs are just to be feared when you are outnumbered 1 to 2.

Explain this Kees, happened in your cucked country...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqERRABziM
>>
File: 1491582601982.jpg (35KB, 480x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491582601982.jpg
35KB, 480x658px
>>134890809
jewtube, pedophilia in pakistan.
>>
Then why was an Arab girl interested in me?
>>
Why don't we sage anymore, and why do mods remove interesting less common threads in favor of this /bullshit.
>>
>>134885266

>the most untucked race
>says the inbred cousin fucker

How's that working out for you? - oh and the reassurance is telling about your personal observations of Arab men.
>>
>>134891111
You're the bomb.
>>
>>134890646
>>134890742
North Africans are Berbers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_North_Africa
>>
>>134885266

Nope. Effeminate faggots that feel too entitled to get their hand dirty.
>>
>>134891234
Yea, same crap more or less. The point still stands. They are huge betas around blacks. The most common interracial pairing is muslima + black guy and all muslim boys do is whine. The few who dared confront blacks go beaten to pulp. We even had memes about this some years ago in France
>>
>>134885266
They are weaker and bigger pussies than blacks
>>
>>134890860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-zGH-7R2G8
>>
>>134891098
Wow amazing one fat guy (with a street full of kannaks) a little arab pussy throwing with bottles (very masculine) and 4 white guys in a niggershithole that did not even try to fight back, and let themself get punched.
No my country but as a fucking arab there is not much more to expect.
>>
>>134891201
Better fucking your cousin and deluting your race.

If tomorrow whites kept fucking their cousins for the next generation, you'd have a better guarantee at preservation of your kind and culture than you'd do now with all the interracial stuff happening.

>>134891460
>same
No, they're not. Read the goddamn article. That's like saying slavs are the same as Spaniards.
>>
>>134891706
>Better fucking your cousin than diluting your race.
Fixed.
>>
>>134885266
What world do you live in?
>>
>>134891629
Are you now here on 4chan because you have no balls to challenge someone in real life? Because you intellectual level is sadly even for this forum too low something that correalates more with your intellectual level is the youtube comment section.
>>
>>134885266
You need to understand honor cultures.
Arabs only attack if they think their opponents are weak. Read battle reports with them. Their favorite sport is retreat.
>>
>>134885266
If you call aggression from massive amounts of inbreeding masculinity I have bad news.
>>
>>134891706
>That's like saying slavs are the same as Spaniards.
they kind of are. Plus OP is from Belgium which has similar immigrants to us.
Btw my point is still that nafri/arab boys in europe are extremely beta, especially when confronted by black men. They literally can't even keep their women in check and they are flocking to black men like crazy. Alpha males wouldn't let that happen imo
>>
>>134891983
That guy got it. If you show them that you don't fear them they are gonna do nothing at all.
>>
>>134885266
They are not brave. They are arrogant fools who don't understand that EVERYONE hates them.
>>
>>134885266
tl;dr
arabs are retarded inbred neurotics (like djooz) with nothing to lose (unlike djooz). Don't mix up being an arrogant dick with true manhood.
>>
File: 1482652341124m.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482652341124m.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>134890464
>Implying armies conquer by words

Where did I imply that? You're the one who said otherwise and now you've switched your stance, keep it classy Mehmet.

>Iran was far more of a bastion of knowledge and trade during Islamic times

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahah, oh God this nigga you take the religion of peace and knowledge thing a bit too far. Not to mention all your golden age science bs just came from christians, Hindus and zoroastrians. Which is why it ended the second they were all converted.

Not to mention, that's why every Iranian talks about the safaviyya so fondly.

>MUH JEEWZ

Zoroastrian Iran also supported Israel, go figure the Arabs occupying it today don't.

Greater Israel is going to wipe you faggots out anyways, and running to Europe is just going to leave you all in one place to slaughter.
>>
>>134892020
They're not. Vastly different behaviors and mentality. You're like a leftist thinking whites don't have diversity and so they must get outside diversity added in.

>Btw my point is still that nafri/arab

If your point is not based in fact, you change your point. You don't just keep pushing it like an idiot. North Africans are not Arab. There's fucking 4000 to 5000 km between Arabia and NorthWest Africa (were the Maghrebis are).
>>
>>134890749
>Shifting the goal posts

Nope, just pointing out discrepancies in your arguments. No need to get upset Omar.

>Afghanistan is right next to India and the Arabs got there in 642

Therefore they must have gotten to China too since it's right next to India. Are you fucking dense?
>>
>>134889890
My choice of words (rats) has nothing to do with being "numerous".
Romans were far from envious of Middle Easterners: do you still have normal schools in Canada or do you simply go to the mosque and learn the Quran by heart?
Your post is a crockload of strawman's arguments written in a defensive tone which fails to strike any valid point desu.
>>
File: DFbQB_NXsAAnuuL.jpg (56KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
DFbQB_NXsAAnuuL.jpg
56KB, 680x383px
>>134891020
>Muh exception to the rule

Not to mention persecution of minorities still happens in Indonesia

>Stop replying twice

Tell Allah or his faggot Muhammad to make me.

RIP ISLAM WE HARDLY KNEW THEE
>>
>>134892435
>North African Arabs (Arabic: عرب شمال أفريقيا "‘Arab Shamal Ifriqiya") or "Maghrebi Arabs" (Arabic: :العرب المغاربة "al-‘Arab al-Maghariba") is a term that denotes the inhabitants of the North African Maghreb region whose native language is a dialect of Arabic and identify as Arab.[1][2][3][4][5][6] This ethnic identity is a product of the Arab conquest of North Africa during the Arab–Byzantine wars and the spread of Islam to Africa.[7] The migration of Arab tribes to North Africa in the 11th century was a major factor in the linguistic and cultural Arabization of the Maghreb region, mainly Beni Hassan, Banu Hilal[8][9] and Banu Sulaym.

>The descendants of the original Arab settlers who continue to speak Arabic as a first language currently form the single largest population group in North Africa.[10]

They have arab blood. That's like saying mexicans have nothing to do with native americans dude. They might not be "pure" artabs, but they still have heavy arab genetics and, most importantly, culture
>>
>>134892088
>>134890380
Seems like we're of the same mind
And from the dumbfucks who don't get it, I'll let Bin Laden explain how arabs perceive the world:
> When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse.
>>
>>134885266
They're pussies when facing another man.
They are human hyenas.
They'll harass the weak but they can be shut up real fast by an average man.
>>
>>134885266
All those family men leaving Syria and the Middle East and coming here enmasse on their own.

Fuck you you pedo loving apologist
>>
>>134891983
This is somewhat true.
Shitskins abuse infamy. If they know you're scared of them they'll abuse that to intimidate you because they know you won't retaliate or will try to avoid confrontation so they can talk smack in your face all they want (and if they think you're too much of a pussy they might even attack you).

In Spain they did this. They came and they thought they were the kings of the jungle because people were scared of terrorist but then they messed with the gypsies and the gypsies fucked them up so all of a sudden they toned that shit down.

Only mexican and slav gangs have actual balls as in they'll try to fuck with you one on one regardless if you're scared or not.
>>
>>134893005
I've seen more women, than men.
>>
You're definitely on to something OP. I honestly think Jewish propaganda plays a large part in the West's hatred for them.
>>
>>134885266
Blacks and Arabs are the most uncucked people in existence. Whites need to stop worrying about fags and women's rights and just BTFO all the civic cucks and leftist rats.
>>
File: bashar-al-assad.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bashar-al-assad.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>134892298
>Where did I imply that? You're the one who said otherwise and now you've switched your stance, keep it classy Mehmet.
Claiming they conquered through deceit essentially means subversion. That's not what happened, dumbnut. There's no stance switching from my part.

>Not to mention all your golden age science bs just came from christians, Hindus and zoroastrians. Which is why it ended the second they were all converted.

Wrong. There were some adoptions, but there was still additions, which is pretty much how many civilizations work. They take from the old and add to the new. They adopted Greek knowledge and expanded. There was nothing from Christians. Some things from the Vedics (zero and decimal system) and hospital concept from Zoroastrians. The rest of inspirations and knowledge was Greek. Furthermore, there was expanding. New surgery tools, new mathematical methods, more philosophy (including natural).

In fact Aquinas argument for God is taken entirely from Avicenna. So if you're Christian, you have a lot to thank for.

In arts, there was an entirely new way of making decorations of walls and structures with geometrical patterns. Alhazen discovered that vision occurred when light was reflected off an object. I could keep going, there are books written on it. Heck, lots of things that I'm saying has been admitted by Christians not long after the Islamic golden age.

>that's why every Iranian talks about the safaviyya so fondly.

You mistook the dynasties dumbass. The Safavids were not the height. Rumi, Khayyam and Ferdowsi were not alive during Safavid rule.

>Zoroastrian Iran also supported Israel,
Ancient Israel is not modern Israel, you mongoloid.

>Greater Israel is going to wipe you faggots out anyways
Spotted the Jew. Israel is losing in Syria badly.
>>
>>134885266
t. Mocro die zijn Arabische meester ophemeld.

Ik heb een half jaar in het midden oosten gewoond voor werk en dit is onzin, je vergist mannelijkheid voor Amerikaanse ghetto cultuur die migranten proberen natebootsen.
>>
>>134893588
are arab boys as beta in Belgium as they are in France, Belgianon? Here their women go for blacks en masse and the few arab boys that dare speak up, always get beaten by black men
>>
>>134892552
There was no discrepancy, kike. You claimed that the map was about conquest. It wasn't. And ever since then, you're on full damage control mode.
>Therefore they must have gotten to China too since it's right next to India.
Except they did. Put down your Torah and Bible. Your stupidity keeps increasing at an astronomical rate. http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/history/china_1.shtml

>>134892704
>indonesia, East and Subsaharan Africa, much of central Asia (lands bigger than the Middle East + North Africa) are exceptions to the rule
I'm starting to doubt that you're a Jew. It's too unlikely for a person from a high IQ population to be this retarded.

>Not to mention persecution of minorities still happens in Indonesia
That's irrelevant to historical claim of religion introduced by foreign conquest.
>>
Case in point. Even scrawny and malnourished Somalis are alpha as FUCK compared to arab boys. Look at how the black man absolutely dominates this fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYnQDi4RuFM
>b-blacks are not superior
>>
>>134889316
I've been around quite a lot of them in the middle east, what you're saying describes them perfectly.
>>
>>134892722
>but they still have heavy arab genetics
They actually don't have any. Read the whole article instead of nitpicking.

"E1b1b1b (E-M81) is the most common Y chromosome haplogroup in North Africa, dominated by its sub-clade E-M183. It is thought to have originated in North Africa 5,600 years ago. The parent clade, E1b1b, originated in East Africa.[4][8] Colloquially referred to as the Berber marker or Maghrebi marker for its prevalence among Mozabite, Middle Atlas, and other berber speaker groups, E-M81 is also quite common among North African groups. It reaches frequencies of up to 80 percent in some parts of the Maghreb. This includes the Saharawish for whose men Bosch et al. (2001) reports that approximately 76 percent are M81+."

They have a unique haplogroup of YDNA ancestry when it comes to their high frequency. It's almost unfound in West Asia.
>>
>>134892885
Seems like you had also the pleasure to meet them in their natural habitat.
How the gonna "test" if you gonna fight you:
1. They look at they start to laugh point with fingers at you but from far.
They wait how you react.
2. They gonna approach but not too close they try to make feel uncomfortable.
3.Based on your reaction they gonna push you or come really close to you touch you trying to make you feel uneasy (usually you have one individual arab( the alfa of the group) who's scouting their "prey" the rest of the group(minor threats) observe from distance await a reaction or sign of the group leader.
4. If the "prey" still doesn't stand it's ground it will probably come to fight.

I'm not at all an alpha and most people would consider me a manlet but i swear you just have to push them hard away and they will let off, look angry at you and walk away. Just show them that you will use violence if you have to and they won't do a thing.
>>
>>134892555
Vermin are known for being everywhere and numerous. A simple comparison between Italians and Saudis show the former being much more like vermins. Of course you didn't choose that word for that reason, since that would imply you can think straight.

>Romans were far from envious of Middle Easterners:
Where do you think they got the idea of veiling the elite women you retard? It's from Ancient Assyrians. Same goes for many practices.

The post is read as being defensive because your projecting your emotional state.
>>
File: berber.png (346KB, 405x304px) Image search: [Google]
berber.png
346KB, 405x304px
>>134894253
Dude I'm literally citing your article. Maghreabis adopted Islam after massive arab migrations and interbreeding. Of course they have some unique genetics, since originally they were not arabs, but now they are heavily mixed.

Pic related is what berbers in mountainous (thus isolated regions) look like. But you can't deny that the majority of people in North Africa has heavy arab admixture. Not too mention the culture, which is entirely arab
>>
>>134885266
>take care of their parents siblings children and other relatives
>by running to Europe to get free gibs and leaving those behind
>>
File: 1461849570360.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1461849570360.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>134885266
>venerating impetuous, undereducated psychos
>>
One of the few things Islam has right is keeping women in control. One of the only cultures where women know their place.
>>
File: QO01SFe.jpg (955KB, 2926x2017px) Image search: [Google]
QO01SFe.jpg
955KB, 2926x2017px
>>134894634
Yes they adopted Islam. That doesn't make them Arab. Ethnicity and religion doesn't make them the same thing.

Likewise, Europeans aren't Jews for adopting Christianity.

>but now they are heavily mixed.
Genetics prove you wrong. Here's a pic.

>pic related is what berbers in mountainous (thus isolated regions) look like. But you can't deny that the majority of people in North Africa has heavy arab admixture.

Very few Berber look like this. Those that do, tend to be in the higher altitudes near the coasts. and they're not isolated, they've been receiving Jews and Muslim Iberians who've been kicked out from Andalucia. They also may had Europeans captured by Barbary pirates.

>Not too mention the culture, which is entirely arab

Most Moroccans speak a Berber language: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Morocco
>>
>>134894634
Also that's the pic of either a Kalash or a Pashtun in central Asia.
>>
>>134894634
these are just vandalic tribes,the majority are berbers or decendant from mixed tribes like chaouis and kabyles they dont have the physical attributes of middle easterns,even arabs dont consider anyone out of the gulf as arab
Our culture is still there but the amazigh language got arabized
>>
>>134895107
>Yes they adopted Islam. That doesn't make them Arab. Ethnicity and religion doesn't make them the same thing.
Of course not, but they adopted Islam only after arab migrations. And the pic you posted proves that Nafris have far more in common with arabs than any other group.
Btw even actual arab boys can't really hold a candle compared to black men. Beta as hell, just see >>134894113
>>
>>134885266
They dont have any balls at all senpai.

They only attack in groups with overwhelming odds, other wise they are complete pussies.
I have personally beaten the shit out of three of them at once with my bare hands, and Im only 5'9", average weight and build.

They cant take it, they can only dish it out.

One needs only look at the ISIS "fighters" fleeing the area wearing burkas to understand this. They are basically niggers, with no moral values, and no gravitas. They only seek to serve out thier base instincts of theft and rape, mainly due to low IQ.

When real men show up to break up the party, they run like hell.

Id like to give a special shout out to all the niggers and mudslimes that redpilled this former liberal.

We are coming for you, and I'd like to tell you that "We will bury you", but I wont, I'll leave your corpse to rot you sons of bitches.
>>
>>134895604
>
>>134895604
>Of course not, but they adopted Islam only after arab migrations

That doesn't make them Arab.

>And the pic you posted proves that Nafris have far more in common with arabs than any other group.

Do your eyes work? The frequency of the haplogroups are very different. Morocco is almost entirely orange. Algeria is one fifth Arab at best. Heck, that's assuming the J1 haplogroup wasn't contribution from Phoenicians.
>>
>>134895604
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_Revolt
You're forgetting they got kicked out after the berber revolt and the establishment of a muslim berber nation
by the sunni berbers who overthrown the khawariji arabs from north africa and andalus

The majority of arabs in north africa today are in morroco,they are the descendants of alawites and their kings
>>
>>134893114
I've seen the opposite on most live streams. Post one with women flooding the borders and I'll reconsider my view on refugees.
>>
>>134894634
That's not a Berber, faggot. This guy >>134895305 is right, it's either a Kalash or a Pashtun
>>
>>134895531
To be fair, to the untrained eye, they can't tell Berbers and Arabs apart. It's like how some can't tell Russians from Germans.

>but the amazigh language got arabized
Are you talking about the local Arabic dialect? It's Arabic with Amazigh influence. The Berber languages did get influence from Arabic but they are distinctively Imazighen.
>>
>>134885266
They are stupid. Being stupid always hurts your masculinity.
>>
File: 4a2247802504087f08e131c3ebcf17fc.jpg (300KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
4a2247802504087f08e131c3ebcf17fc.jpg
300KB, 1000x590px
>>134896728
There are too many retards in this thread. I'm started to think all this kikery in trying to confuse races is just an attempt by the recent migrants to this board to make everyone think in a more homogeneous sense. That way cultures die and can be replaced by what they want. Hopefully, Trump smashes the last remaining globalist organizations.
>>
>>134897096
One last pic and I'm out. To anyone reading this: Go read Oswald Spengler.
>>
>>134896747
Its easy to tell them apart once you get used to them,arabs are more semetic while berbers are either whiter or darker depending on tribes and region

But its still arabic which makes alot of guys believe we are arabs
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCQwe_AMo74
Even though I hate Russell Peters, he has a point. Skip to 1:26
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.