[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raised Without Gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: everydaywestrayfurtherfromgod.png (1MB, 1285x718px) Image search: [Google]
everydaywestrayfurtherfromgod.png
1MB, 1285x718px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

SWEDEN YES!!!
>>
i had no idea this even happened before i came to pol. i guess its contained in the big cities because ''hen'' is nothing more than a joke where I live.
>>
>>134885432

i can only hope that you are right
>>
>>134885592
doesn't really matter if i'm right or not because most people live in cities
>>
File: 1469459338355.jpg (122KB, 605x584px) Image search: [Google]
1469459338355.jpg
122KB, 605x584px
>>134885177
I wonder what he uses to wash the hairy turds off his cock?
>>
File: blacked.png (1MB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
1MB, 1282x720px
>>
Their attention whoring annoys me more than anything.
>>
HOLY FUCK, READ THE CATALOG, THERE'S ALREADY 16 FUCKING THREADS ON THIS.

ANOTHER FUCKING ONE I NEED TO HIDE.
>>
>>134885711

is this mindset starting to creep into rural areas as well?
>>
>>134885817

WTF?

i check the catalogue and searched for "sweden" "vice". nothing came up
>>
>>134885848
Not from what I know but I don't know what they're doing to the children. I don't ever meet any gay or transgender people at least.

the guy with the lipstick speaks swedish with an american accent btw
>>
>>134885177
And everyone in Sthlm wonders why the rest of Sweden hates them...
>>
>>134885177
the hell the 80s dystopian nihilists predicted.

>are we not HEN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
>>
>>134885177
I reported it for child abuse
>>
File: 1489706177976.jpg (128KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489706177976.jpg
128KB, 367x367px
>>134885177
>grandmother at around 22:00
>"that's the question"
>"does he like to wear dresses or does Del like that he wear dresses so that Del has always- say 'hey look I have bought a nice dress for you won't you try one today'- I don't know"
>>
>>134885177

>Forward thinking.
Forward right into the abyss.

This is one of the many reasons I won't move back to my native homeland. Not to Stockholm at least. I have friends who do this shit. The stupid thing is that when the boys display masculine tendencies, as is natural, they counter with feminine stimuli. They aren't raising genderless children, they are raising boys to be girls. They are not only tolerant of mental illness, they are promoting it. Treating your kids like some sort of experiment is child abuse.

Most Swedes do not use "hen" by the way. That is a flat out lie.

The craziest thing is, they invite hoards of people to live amongst them who think this kind of behavior is degenerate. They (the Swedes) are seen as weak and stupid. They deserve everything that is coming to them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.