[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wal-Mart Employee Falsely Accuses Woman of Theft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (322KB, 418x550px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
322KB, 418x550px
I saw this on facebook this morning and I simply dont understand why the fuck all these normies hate the guy in this video and go all YASSS QUEEN SLAYYYY over the obnoxious soccer mom recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf6CZegzYg8

It seems to me while the dude did fuck up and it would did take up maybe a few minutes of her time for her to resolve the error, she had no reason to act the way she did. She acts completely outraged over the concept of being called a thief and pulls the whole "WELL I GUESS I'LL NEVER BE SHOPPING HERE AGAIN" bullshit as if some minimum wage employee gives a fuck if she does. I guess my real question is why is this majority of the population siding with someone who is haughty and obxnoxious rather than a working man trying to do his job? Is this a seperation from working class values? Is it because she's a woman and he's a big scary white man wearing a backwards hat? Is it because le corporations are ebil? Clue me in, /pol/
>>
>>134884055
Bitch has no idea the amount of theft that goes on in Walmarts. It's pretty organized, too. She probably at one point was seen standing too close, or having idle conversation with, somebody the employees suspect of handing merchandise off to others. Electronics is, of course, the prime target. They'll just plop a large item into a cart and push it out with other purchased items. The item is later taken to another Walmart (a lot of time across the state line) and "returned." Looks to me like all he did was look at her receipt. There was no reason for her to make a scene and put that guy's face on the Internet.
>>
>>134884055
She sounds guilty. Any rational person would realize there was a mistake somewhere and work to sort it out, not instantly resort to yelling and talking shit.
>>
>>134884588
expecting people to be rational is the height of idiocy
>>
Retail mongoloids take their jobs too seriously. I work retail as well, I routinely give people free chocolate bars or coffee. It keeps them coming back and will brighten someone's day for LITERAL pennies.

Fuck that fat autist, I hope he gets fired. There is a way to handle these situations. "did you forget to pay for that, please let me check your receipt ma'am I just want to make sure, it will only take a second."

Getting your dick bent over a stuffed toy lion, check out officer faggot here.
>>
>>134884588
>>134884735
Being accused of theft is the highest insult to regular customers.
>>
Walmart and other big boxes mark up prices very high, theft is built into the price... sort of like government handouts
>>
>>134884892
Anyone who thinks being a regular customer at a giant corporation deserves them any special respect deserves no respect. Not to mention if she felt insulted she could have easily have just pointed out the lion was on sale on her receipt and taken the five minutes to wait for a manager to resolve it but instead she recorded it like a thundercunt and probably is going to get him fired.
>>
>>134885395
Exactly, regular customers feel like they are "friends" or associates with staff, so when they get treated poorly they feel betrayed. All my regulars get free coffee, coffee pot costs 49 cents to brew and we sell one cup for 1.49 - 2.00 dollars. Management can eat my ass.
>>
>>134885536
Shut up bitch, how about you get off your fat ass and do some yard work instead of whining about some old bitch and a fat security guard. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>134884366
Doesn't matter. She paid for the item. Legally you aren't even required to show a receipt when you leave.

Walmart security is a bunch of wanna be cops that often overstep their bounds.
>>
She did exactly what she should've done. That cunt deserved ever word thrown at him. If I was there I wouldn't go so easy
>>
File: yourghtnow.png (266KB, 503x449px) Image search: [Google]
yourghtnow.png
266KB, 503x449px
>>134885589
>>134885671
ITT some leaf in a dead end job thinks he's fighting the power by being too lazy to do his job correctly. You're just giving them the free coffee because it's easier to give in to them than to hear them bitch.
>>
It wouldn't have been a big deal if she just let him check it out, acting like a big dummy solves nothing.
>>
>>134886248
Whatever you say pal, at least I work instead of making inane pointless threads on /pol/.

I would have more respect for you if you weren't being a fucking busy body behind a keyboard and actually posting something of worth.

"oh wow these people were rude to each other, how does this play into white genocide" Are you fucking retarded? Yes? I thought so.

reported and saged for not politics.
>>
File: 1469154887422.png (845KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1469154887422.png
845KB, 960x717px
>>134886433
If I hadnt had a job similar to your earlier in my life I wouldn't have this perspective on why you do what you do, man. I know how hard it can be working with brainless customers all day. That's why even though I might not be stuck in retail hell anymore I'd still side with an employee making a mistake over a customer being a faggot any day of the week. That being said I'm pretty sure you're just baiting me now because that redditspacing is just bizarrely overdone. You don't have to press enter twice after every sentence.
>>
>>134886797
People who work retail are literal retards who take their jobs waaay too seriously as I said in the beginning. Who fucking cares if the lion was stolen, I wouldn't have cared.

I worked as a security guard as well, and I can spoke a tweaker a mile away. So I wouldn't be stopping old grandmas and blocking their carts. Once he blocked the cart he triggered her fight or flight response which is why she got hostile, as well as being insulted.

Another thing, I don't demand respect at work because I don't fucking need it, since I work for a pay check, not to feel fulfilled. WHO GIVES A FUCK if a customer screams, let the baby scream who cares.

Anyways go mow your fucking lawn you fat faggot.

Sage.
>>
>>134887339
>spoke
spot*

sage
>>
>>134884055
walmart is known to have relatively tight security (at least at the one near me) as in they follow you around if you stay in an aisle with small expensive stuff for long enough (outdoor hunting section) and check your receipt before you leave. if you dont want to be questioned about whether or not you were shoplifting you shouldnt go to walmart. if you arent shoplifting you shouldnt worry about being questioned about shoplifting
>>
>>134884055
Kek says that (((Wal-Mart))) will soon go out of business.
>>
>>134888699
hell they will watch me empty my cart and pay for all my stuff at the register and they will still look at my receipt because its policy
>>
>>134888854
>>134888888
>>
>>134887339
Old grandmas are literally the people who steal the most because they know they can get away with it since retards like you think only 'tweakers' steal things. Constantly they'd be caught with purses full of pantyhose and weird shit for their feet. Not feeling the need for respect at work is admirable I guess in that it lets you do your job better (except you apparently don't) but I have a feeling that's also why you're still giving regulars free coffee instead of getting a job that gives you more respect...which usually comes with a bigger paycheck too imagine that.

For someone who doesn't give a fuck you sure seem to feel the need to justify yourself a lot.
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>134886797
>>134887339
>>
>>134888988
I have a friend that is on hi's late 50's and does this shit all the time, we go into wal'mart or any other large mall an buy, this asshole will always pocket something, if i catch him i step away from him at the exit just in case he gets cought, the guy does that shit for the thrill and he just pockets like a pen or something that is not worth a dollar.
>>
>>134884809
but i was in the army until i got kicked out of boot camp for disciplinary reasons she didnt respect muh authoritah!
>>
File: 1411258980810.jpg (76KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1411258980810.jpg
76KB, 500x484px
>>134884055

how desparate do you need to be take a job as a wal-mart loss prevention officer? poor guy probably has a family to support.

terrible job. rude, hyper-aggressive customers. feels bad that we've come to this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.