[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the alt-right doesn't fight ISIS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: tqila.jpg (122KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
tqila.jpg
122KB, 640x904px
>>
have you met any soldiers?
>>
File: DFfxCxTXYAAEyuL.jpg (178KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DFfxCxTXYAAEyuL.jpg
178KB, 1200x675px
>LGBT supporters are fighting back against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS)
>on the Syrian battlefield after three years of persecution in which their community suffered stonings, executions from rooftops
>and a deadly shooting at an LGBT nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
>>
They do. They just do it with fighter jets.
>>
>>134883589
The only soldiers I have ever met were Americans hired by the Jews. Considering Jews had a hand in creating ISIS along with the US I don't see the point of your post. The average soldier is a obiediant Jew loving faggot ready to be killed defending a country that created and supports ISIS.
>>
>>134883398
>they don't actually kill anybody
>western leftists that go there aren't trusted in actual combat and work ECPs in the rear echelon
>the k*rds get training and weapons from Trump, Putin, and Netanyahu, all fascist dictators according to the left
>the k*rds get fucking rekt when they don't have CAS from the US and Russia
>>
>>134884137
>they don't actually kill anybody

What part of 'THESE FAGGOTS KILL FASCISTS' did you not understand?
>>
File: image.jpg (383KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 946x798px
>>134884121
>obedient jew loving faggots
You mean k*rds?
http://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/This-is-our-1948-Kurds-kindle-a-close-relationship-with-Jews-and-Israel-453715
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 571x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 571x350px
>>134884262
How many people have these gimps killed?
>>
File: DFlCWaHU0AEeQ1V.jpg (374KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DFlCWaHU0AEeQ1V.jpg
374KB, 2048x1152px
QUEER LIBERATION.
>>
>>134884378
Why don't you go ask them, or are you scared?
>>
>>134884262
>THESE FaggotS Kill faSHISTS
>>
>>134883398
the alt right is just a strawman fabricated by the kike msm to pigeonhole their opposition into an easily dismissed group. gj falling for the bait and the attention whore e-celebs that are trying to profit off a manufactured "movement," retard
>>
>>134884511
I did. I even told them I was a Nazi and to kill me. They refused. Wouldn't even punch me in the face.
>>
>>134883398
>kills muslims
>stones homos
>brown people killing brown people
basically takin' our jabs
>>
>>134884378
The one on the right with flip flops gives me a chuckle.
>>
>>134883398
Because IS is not an enemy of alt-right meaning it's not an enemy of white people. IS is an enemy of many kurds and arabs in the middle east. If white people go fight IS in the middle east, it benefits whites in no way. The most reasonable thing alt-right can do right now is to fight in the metapolitical arenas in their own countries and that's what they are doing.
>>
>>134883398
>Why don't you nationalists go fight globalist wars for kikes?

Really activates those almonds.
>>
>>134883398

Because isis was created by kikes. Always kill a traitor before the enemy jimbo
>>
File: animu smug 02.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
animu smug 02.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>134883398
>Kurds finally get their own state
>gets subverted by the LGBTQWERTYUIOP left before they can even draft a constitution
>>
The alt right wants people to stay in their own nations.

Alt rigt going to other nations would be not living up to your own ideals
>>
File: 1442567308315.jpg (3MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1442567308315.jpg
3MB, 3504x2336px
>>134883398
They do
>>
Another proper invasion of the middle east is dumb we can probably agree. It would wipe them out in weeks but then result in another 10 years occupation. So we train the iraqis to fight their own battle. And they have taken back most of their lands. And they have executed isis scum on the spot. You'd probably want to send us to jail for that. But it needs to happen.

.t soldier who trained useless iraqis
>>
>>134883398
They aren't dumb enough to be cannon fodder.
LONG LIVE SULTAN ERDOGAN! Islamic and Neo-Ottoman State in Europe. Insha'Allah. Kurd lovers Wh*tes will be beheaded
>>
>>134888505
Wish you got killed while fighting for the kikes you faggot. It's alright though. 3 military rats got killed by a based sandnigger after training (((rebel terrrorists))) to fight Assad's rightful government. Eat shit welfare queen.
>>
>>134883398
>Muslims stoning and murdering gays is equal to conservatives not wanting them to get married
Stopped reading there
>>
>>134892396
>tips vagina
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.