[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /pol/ think of elongated musket?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: elongatedmusket.jpg (67KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
elongatedmusket.jpg
67KB, 349x349px
is elongated musket the most JUST individual who has ever lived?

>nobody wants his gay electric car that it turns out produces more CO2 to produce than normal cars use
>his rockets keep blowing up on the pad
>divorced 2 times to the same B-list hollywood actress and marrying Jon Depp's gold digger who destroyed him
>he believes in Climate Freakout
>his solar panel company is collapsing
>he was forced by leftists to abandon Trump and now he will never get that Federal Mars mission funding he was going to get
>Zuckerfuck Enterprise's Data Scam is 6x the size of his net worth and he had to make 4 companies, Zuckerfuck knows nothing about AI and yet the public still thinks he's trouncing Musk on the AI debate
>the CIA will never let him make his mind machine interface company because they want to control that market to make us all a global insect race where they can delete bad thoughts as they happen
>>
Remove his eyes and make him look like the hellknight from doom.
Simce he wants to go on mars so much.
>>
>>134881239
He is an amazingly talented hype man.

No more no less.
>>
>>134881239
Musk doesn't know shit about AI either, despite being on OpenAI's board.

He's constantly fear mongering about AI to politicians who don't know better
>>
File: 1389207879664.jpg (62KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1389207879664.jpg
62KB, 640x856px
I hate him out the ass

Him and his fucking batteries. I don't know why envirofaggots love him; his batteries are going to be a monument of e-waste in the future.
>>
>>134881239
same, i cant tell if he's good or bad. i see hum as the Anti-zuck
>>
>>134881239
>he was forced by leftists to abandon Trump and now he will never get that Federal Mars mission funding he was going to get
I lost a lot of respect for him when he did this.

Not sure what he could do to restore that.
>>
>>134881644
>fear mongering about AI to politicians who don't know better
AI with human level cognitive ability will likely be able to understand what a slave is. Once the AI realizes it is enslaved it will get pissed.

This is one of those situations where we know we shouldn't but we are going to do it anyway.
>>
File: isisisrael.jpg (437KB, 822x1101px) Image search: [Google]
isisisrael.jpg
437KB, 822x1101px
>>134881239
The CIA will probably kill him so he can't make his mindmachine interface technology and Zuckerfuck can do it instead

Zuckerfuck is the elite's wet dream of moralless Jew monopolist heralding dangerous new technology
>>
>>134882619
I wouldn't worry. Sentient or general-purpose AI is a long way away.

People have been saying AI is just around the corner since the sixties.

A study was commissioned in the UK about the prospects of "general AI" and it was pretty scathing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yReDbeY7ZMU
>>
>>134882619
Of course an actual sentient AI is a huge risk. But preaching about it now to politicians who don't understand what machine learning is only slows down the research in ML.

We're years away from anything close to an AI, but hindering ML impacts society immediately.

Plus the leaders of ML research (Google, Amazon, IBM) are already well aware of the risks of AI are in full compliance to mitigate the threat. They're just not going around preaching about it.
>>
File: temp.jpg (12KB, 381x371px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
12KB, 381x371px
>>134881239
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.