[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race Mixing, what's the big deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: mixed.png (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
mixed.png
10KB, 260x260px
Okay /pol/, I see a significant number of posts on here attacking those who date/marry/reproduce outside of their race.
What exactly are your key arguments against race mixing.

this a relevant topic to me as I a have an extremely mixed race Girlfriend whereas I am as fa back as I know 100% white British. I would love to know what /pol/ thinks about this.
>>
there's nothing wrong with race mixing. it's divide and conquer kike propaganda.
>>
>>134880717
Sexual insecurity.
>>
>using Taijitu to promote race mixing
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
The destruction of your roots. Are you retarded?
>>
>>134881559
Your roots are not the vaginas of women
>>
File: IMG_7361.jpg (102KB, 758x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7361.jpg
102KB, 758x878px
>>134880717
You destroy looks, character and personality, you flush your genes down the toilet and create mongrels.

Also, humans are not rootless individuals. In fact, we identify with our race and act in its interest at the cost of the other groups. This is why practically all conflicts are based on race, for example Kurds/Turks, Hutu/Tutsi, Latinos/Blacks, Jews/Palestinians, Chinese/Turks etc.

Racemixing destroys social cohesion, in the extreme case you end up like Brazil.
>>
(1 post by this ID)
>>
>>134880717
I think we can meme the yin yan into a racist symbol. Blacks and whites must be separated, and it only takes a few whites to rule over blacks but only a few blacks to destroy white society?
>>
>>134881836
Most of those aren't even races. They're ethnicities. If those are different races a Nordic and an Anglo Saxon having a child is race mixing

>wars stem from races
Or different governments at political cross purposes retard.
>>
>>134880717
It's mostly beta-NEETs enraged at the thought of shitskins fucking "their" women.
>>
>>134881836
But I don't flush my genes down the toilet. I remain unchanged.

My child will show attributes from a number of racial roots but mine will still persist as much as they would if I had a child by a white woman (50%).

I would not say that my racial background is my largest personal identifier.

also I'd say your point about destroying looks, character and personality is trash as I know loads of mixed race girls who are fit as fuck and also extremely intelligent and moral people.
>>
>>134881386
>>134881936

I just used it as a vague visual representation of a black and white mix.
>>
>>134882308
Well, there are broader and more narrow categories of races. Of course the White or Black race consists of many subraces which are different but still the differences are much smaller than compared to the broad racial classifications.

As long as the differences are only minor it is unproblematic, as it hardly affects the identity. Personally, I would only choose a Germanic/Nordic woman as a partner.

Generally, I support other races depending on the racial proximity. For example, if there is a conflict between Slavs and Turks, I would tend to support Slavs.
>>
File: IMG_7365.jpg (94KB, 634x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7365.jpg
94KB, 634x852px
>>134883501
Yes, you flush down your genes down the toilet because your children will hardly look like you.

Intelligence or fitness is generally independent of race (averages differ though and so far the most intelligent Whites are practically responsible for all technological achievements), this is why we also need eugenics.

Yet, if you racemix your child's personality, looks and character gets diluted/destroyed/changed.

If you are mixed race you will not be accepted by Whites overall. Personally, I would not like to live next to you because I prefer to live next to Whites, I would not consider you as a mating partner, I would not hire you, I would discriminate you in every way I possibly can because members of my own race are more important to me. There would be no social cohesion between us except artificial one due to political pressure or economic gains.
>>
File: IMG_7366.jpg (117KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7366.jpg
117KB, 718x960px
>>134883004
Found the scrawny cuck who loves White women being impregnated by his Black bull so he can raise his wife's son.
>>
>>134885544

Oh come on, that little girl looks adopted, look how black she is. Can't you find a better image?
>>
>>134880717
Low IQ.
>>
>>134885796
You are still a cuck when you raise the child of a Black man.
>>
>>134885057
the fuck do i care if my children look like me, as long as i pass on my god tier metabolism they'll be fine.

plus I'm from the UK not the states so your whole tirade about mixed race not being accepted by whites doesn't ring true over here as much as it probably does elsewhere.

and you keep on posting the same family as if it proves them unattractive. You've picked an ugly family. i could use the attached pic as the mixed race stereotype but that would be equally dishonest,
>>
File: IMG_7369.jpg (130KB, 634x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7369.jpg
130KB, 634x773px
>>134886835
I can show you hundreds of pictures of ugly mongrels, the chance is extremely high. I would not need to cherrypick at all. For example Katie Price, Elliot Rodger, Heidi Klum etc. etc.

If you do not care about passing your genes/look/personality, if you think your genotype/phenotype is not being worth to be preserved, then this is fine, you are just a genetic dead end then who erases himself.

Whites in UK only pretend to not have a preference for their own race because of political pressure. In fact, most move away or send their children to other schools if the percentage of non-Whites increases, most have a partner of the same race, most close friends are from the same race, they do not want rent their apartments to Blacks or hire them etc. Once there is a real conflict you will see that races will stick together. It is only quite peaceful right now because of welfare. But there will be an economic crash which could happen any time now and then we have war.
>>
File: IQ-QUEEN.jpg (891KB, 2133x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-QUEEN.jpg
891KB, 2133x3000px
>>134889217

She looks high-IQ.
>>
>>134889217
you've picked ugly celebs with ugly kids is my point, have you seen most white women, no better.
>>
>>134880717
Looking at this from a hafu point of view it doesn't make much a difference for me physically. I'm not ugly by any stretch, in fact I have pretty sting white genes but I've never had any of the issues even in terms of health that /pol/ claims. Hell when i started lifting I was called a freak of nature due to increasing my bench 50lbs in 2 months. But the issue I've seen amongst my hafu folks is the lack of identity. We aren't Japanese not white and are a exclusive group since you know nobody accepts us. Also we are all mostly batshit insane. I work on high voltage power lines strapped on a wooden pole. My other hafu buddy trys to kill new yorkers when it's raining outside. So who could say.
>>
>>134892896
thanks for sharing your experiences.
>>
>>134892896
Which parent is the white one?
>>
because if youre 1/4 black and 3/4 white, youre black. race mixing as a white is participating in the destruction of your lineage. your black kids will reject whiteness and the christianity associated with it in favor of blackness and hip hop counter culture.
>>
File: the fever.jpg (35KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
the fever.jpg
35KB, 450x299px
>>134893628
Does that even need to be asked.
>>
>>134886835
>nose
>lips
>attractive
>>
>>134893628
My dad is. However unlike 90% of whites who are with Asian folks he never went there until he met my mom who went to college here in the united states. He is also one of those batshit insane autists who restored cars for a living.
>>
File: DeathtoRaceTraitors.jpg (23KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
DeathtoRaceTraitors.jpg
23KB, 304x400px
>>134880717
You are a race traitor and we will be coming for you on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>134880717
When something's promoted by the media, I'm usually inclined to do the opposite.

>>134881180
Yep. How the average person can't see something so blantant is beyond me.
>>
File: 2a9bddb3125b33a9b414cc65413a2eb8.jpg (223KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2a9bddb3125b33a9b414cc65413a2eb8.jpg
223KB, 1080x1080px
Kid Rock's quadroon granddaughter looks 100% Mexican.

That's what's wrong with race mixing.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.