[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard Dawkins event cancelled over remarks about Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170725_101753.png (706KB, 1080x1524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_101753.png
706KB, 1080x1524px
http://archive.is/WbPyf
>>
good
>>
File: 1476884352493.jpg (40KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1476884352493.jpg
40KB, 600x567px
>>134880358
this white is a homophobe islamaphobe arachnaphobe bigot raycis sexist will not have a platform to spread his hate and "logic"
>>
>>134880496
Are you a mentalist?
I'm baited by Dawkins as a Christian, and disagree on a lot of things, but he's entitled to his world view.
The man invented memes for crying out loud, in his seminal work, the selfish gene.
>>
>>134880358
>canceled over past comments about islam
>past
They're trying to imply that he's ashamed or regretful of the things he has said. They're implying that they're punishing him for words he regrets when there has been no admission of wrongdoing.

They are trying to excuse their censorship of his current opinions by hinting that he (on some level) agrees with the action.
>>
California
YES!
>>
>>134883265
that's not how i read it at all. it reads as "he said bad things about islam, so we changed our minds."
>>
>>134880634
Silence anyone that disagrees with you because your feelings are more important than robust discussing from various points of view, yeah that sounds like a recipe for a healthy society.
>>
Dawkins is a living legend. He triggers the Christian snowflakes on /pol/ because he is more rational than they are.

>hated by Christfags
>hated by muslims
>hated by SJWs
>hated by feminists

He must be doing something right. And Christfags you gotta ask yourselves why you're categorised alongside those groups in your opposition to Dawkins.

Sort yourselves out.
>>
>>134880358
Islam is a cancer. (((Them))) are the radioactive isotopes.

Remove the cancer and cure the West from its source.
>>
>>134889580
This.
>>
>>134880358
It's okay to be a fedora tipper if you only attack the religion of white people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.