[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jesus anti-semetic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: jesus-cleansing-the-temple.jpg (105KB, 1038x730px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-cleansing-the-temple.jpg
105KB, 1038x730px
Why did he bully honest noble Merchants out of the temple? What's wrong with making a little prophet, oops I mean profit?

Was he hellbent on torturing the poor always-prosecuted jews??

Is bible hatespeech?!
>>
>>134878633
I see what you did there.
He just was against the Pharisees/Saducees kind of clever of him to reject the Talmud before it was put into words.
He probably would have approved of Kararites at the time unless they maintained their obstinate views and not accept him as clearly fulfilling the prophesies.
Any Jews here? What are urim and thumim -
>>
>>134878633
Ps it was always the plan for us to suffer, we accept it. It brings us closer to our maker anon.
>>
>>134878832
>He just was against the Pharisees

ADL was around back then? Because Pharisees is code word for kikes that people use to dodge the ADL hate speech laws.
>>
>>134878884
Atheists like you suffer for your denial of Christ, not accepting your maker doesnt bring you closer to him you fool.
>>
>>134878633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-YoY60BRsc
>>
>>134878832
mormonism taught me the urim and thumim where two stones Joseph Smith used to translate ancient texts with... out of a hat.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Christ was tortured humiliated and murdered by jews.
If he wasn't anti-semetic before he died I'm pretty sure he was immediately afterwards
>>
>>134878633
Because kikes are terrible. He told those happy merchants to get the fuck out of what's not their business, and they nailed him to a cross.
Could say the same about the Rothschilds banks.
>>
File: 5645465147477.jpg (47KB, 615x462px) Image search: [Google]
5645465147477.jpg
47KB, 615x462px
>>134878633
Skip to about 11 minutes in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-FYsCvQkS8
>>
>>134878832
>urim and thumim
Kabbalic tools....so they don't exist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.