[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites are superior period.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: hitrump.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hitrump.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
Even if all people originated in the wasteland of africa or the middle-east, white people are superior. According to science we evolved into having lighter skin once coming out of the desert wasteland and built prosperous Nations in Europe and America. Evolution makes any creature stronger, as is it's nature.

Not to mention White people making super-cheap mass-produced high-caloric food, making serious leaps and bounds towards ending world hunger.

Also don't forget the white people who went to africa to build cities and then gave up and left. They literally tore down everything we built and left them.

Cutting off all aid from US and other white countries would cause the complete crash of whatever civilization is left in africa and other 3rd world countries.

Race-Traitors and other degenerates and non-whites refute this
>>
I don't care about ethnicity, but recently uncovered evidence has pretty solidly refuted the out-of-Africa theory.
>>
>>134876346

I think we can all agree that there is something inherently wrong with the Western white civilization. The white race, which comprises just 18% of the population of the world, has committed 85% of the most heinous atrocities against humanity and is the most violent race of them all.

I'll begin by pointing out that the white race is NOT superior. It just has a momentary advantage of 100 years or so, which is nothing in the 200,000 year span of modern humans. By CHANCE, whites industrialized first, allowing them a momentary advantage.
The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al., don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world.

The United States are the logical culmination of the White Farce. It's a fine country, I'll give them that. But this beauty is only skin deep. To put it shortly, this country is not a peaceful, egalitarian utopia. Blacks, hundreds of years later, are still being excluded from the so-called American Experiment. Their ancestors were kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, murdered, starved, raped, belittled, and degenerated by none other than white folk.

The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.
>>
File: Hypocrite.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.png
13KB, 208x243px
>>134876696
>Confusing white people with jews
>>
>>134876696
>has committed 85% of the most heinous atrocities
Citation required. Or are we not counting things like committing mass genocide with little more than machetes because it wasn't done by Caucasians?

If you actually read up on the word "Utopia", you might be surprised to learn that there's nothing egalitarian about it at all, either. The fictional society the word comes from required slavery to function, among many other ethical faults.
>>
>>134876696
Then what do you have to say about black slave owners which sold and traded their own african people for gain?

And by chance? Really?

Even in the 1400s we had more advanced architect and intricate beliefs compared to others, including africa
>>
>>134876346
>>134876095

NO
>>
>>134877282
>Assaulting people over nothing makes you superior
>>
File: IMG_0565.png (74KB, 490x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.png
74KB, 490x527px
>>134876346
I don't know how this isn't obvious by now
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
Nah. Whites came ffroma albinism. A disease. And they are deeply ashamed of this truth. They had from it and live in a fake but crumbling world.
>>
>>134876696
Nice sources, roach
>>
File: africanhistory.jpg (511KB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
africanhistory.jpg
511KB, 1238x2513px
>>134877844
>Again confusing white people with Jews
>>
>>134876696
Lol. You unironically list female emancipation and Marx as positive things.
Kys, faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.