[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social media manipulatoin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: education.gif (453KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
education.gif
453KB, 500x238px
Confirmed: Websites like Facebook and YouTube use sophisticated algorithms to identify political extremists and redirect them to certain content within their sites. This happens on a massive scale.

When you watch a video on YouTube there is a sidebar with "related" content. This sidebar is used to slowly gravitate you towards moderate political ideas. This is not an initiative by government agencies, but rather by the companies themselves.

Source: Raymond “Tony” Thomas, Commander, US Special Operations Command

Watch this from 57 minutes into the video:
https://youtu.be/wCqCnLjSx7M?t=3472
>>
shameless bump
>>
bump cause good to know
>>
More people need to see this.
>>
>>134872368
bump for same reason as this guy
>>
>>134871924

So, websites run by cucks and used by cucks push a cucked agenda, who knew?
>>
>>134871924
>confirmed
Didn't they outright declare it a few years back or was that another timeline ?
>>
>>134871924
>>134872107
>larp flag
>thinks he can self bump
sage
>>
>>134871924
But, that means they agree that in fact we DO need an education.
>>
>>134871924
so that's why Sam Harris popped up in my feed
>>
>>134871924

If you watch videos about the News hoaxes, or the fake space program, the sidebar will try to direct you to more approved conspiracies, like Flat Earth. 99% of anything political or conspiracy related is fronted by shills. They give you some truth, but try to get you into believing stupid stuff like Flat Earth, so normies think you are nuts.
>>
>>134871924
But I think I'm being radicalized. I keep being led to right wing e-celebs, islamification odd Europe and white genocide videos
>>
>>134873684
That is probably how it works.

>>134874101
This should concern you.
>>
>>134874367
You think they want us to become ethnic nationalists?
>>
>>134875721
No. It is more complex. Maybe they try to dumb you down, maybe they direct your attention away from something else. If you are already into that stuff, it wouldn't really help suggesting you watch the latest Swedish gouvernment propaganda video.
>>
>>134875721
Whenever I watch interviews of Julian Assange, I get suggested stupid videos that portray the American Civil Was as some giant hoax. Why do they want me to make the association between an influential political dissident, and the most stupid conspiracy theories?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.